College Laundry Room

Story Info
Accidental flash in laundry room.
990 words
4.11
21.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a calm Saturday morning in our college dorm where I assume most people were recovering by sleeping in from their Friday night activities. For me, this is the perfect time to do laundry without anyone stealing my clothes since our dorm had community washers and dryers. Normally, I'm all alone and quickly take care of my laundry in peace. No shenanigans. Just in and out as quickly as possible. However, on this particular day there was one other attractive girl also present. She was sitting on a bar stool working on her laptop on a ledge against the wall. She chose the seat in the far corner of the room where she'd be visible from everyone in the room but not to the people outside since there were numerous windows along the side wall. She was petite but very fit with a nice curvy body. She was also wearing a nice red shirt, what I assumed to be short shorts covered by her shirt, and blonde hair tied up in a bun. On her feet were some cheap Walmart flip flops. One of which was on the ground and the other was seductively dangling from her foot with her nicely painted toes clinging on.

I decided to ignore her and continue with my laundry. As I finished putting all my clothes in the washer and was about to leave, I heard her let out a big "ughhhh" frustrated by her homework. I looked in her direction and realized she was in my mythology class and was working on our assignment. She seemed frustrated at one of the problems and slammed her head down into her laptop, all faced away from me. This is when my previous conceptions about what she was wearing was incorrect. As she bent over onto her laptop, her shirt came up every so slightly but enough to where I could see her butt cheeks peek out from from below the shirt, nicely plopped onto the bar stool. She wasn't wearing any shorts. Seemed to me that it was a g string or thong of some sort underneath. All I could do was imagine what she must be feeling as the cold metal stool touched her bare legs in addition to the cold air whisking by her ass crack. Surely she knew she was putting it on display for me.

This thoroughly intrigued me, so I made my way over and introduced myself. I told her I could help her with her homework and while doing so tried to take some subtle peeks at her ass that was sticking out. I needed some memories to keep in mind later on when I dealt with the raging boner I was now experiencing. Her shirt came up higher and higher, and it appeared that here whole ass was on display with no panties in sight. I couldn't get a clean look though without her noticing me, but I was determined to find out if she was straight up commando underneath. Just the very thought made my cock go completely erect and accidentally poked her leg. I pretended not to notice because I didn't want her to notice what was happening down below. All I wanted to know is if she was actually bottomless.

It's like she read my thoughts. Her laundry had finished, so she needed to go collect it from the dryer. She dropped the remaining flip flop she was clinging to and proceeded to get off the barstool facing me by putting one leg down first. Then she paused, looked at me and started talking about how we should study together or something. I wasn't paying attention because staring right back at me was her pussy on full display. It was nicely shaven, tight, and a little wet. Her shirt had ridden up to where it was about belly button height so the bottom of her stomach and downwards was within a couple inches of my erect dick. At this point she knew exactly what she was doing and was aware of what was happening to me. She looked down and let out a little giggle followed by an "oops I forgot I wasn't wearing panties. They're all in the dryer right now".

She then tied her shirt up with her hair tie holding her bun so her pussy and ass were on display and went to collect her clothes. As she walked over, every step she took made her ass jiggle every so slightly from side to side. The dryer was underneath the washer, so it was lower than waist height meaning she would have to bend down in order to get her clothes. As she bent down at the waist, she faced away from me and split her legs a little showing her whole ass and a peek of the back of her pussy, which at this point was dripping wet. Her shirt was also quite loose which meant when she bent over, I could see straight through her shirt. To no surprise she wasn't wearing a bra either. I could see her small perky breasts from the bottom of her shirt. She was just as turned on by the experience as I was.

At the very end she dropped her panties. This time however instead of bending over with her ass facing me, she turned around and squatted down while directly starting at me. I could she see her pussy split wide open asking for something to be inserted. Once she held her panties, she started bouncing up and down in the squat position, looked back at me, and grinned.

After she finished getting all her clothes, she packed up her laptop and left back to her dorm with her shirt still up, so anyone that she walked by would easily see everything down below. That was the last time I saw from her, but she made quite the memorable college experience.