College Life, Rebound Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there baby," René closed his eyes, "Uh, uh, mmm, yes baby, mmm, I'm cumming right now, deep, deep in your pussy!" He gave a few more thrusts and then I heard him exclaim, "Ahh. Fuck yeah."

He collapsed onto the bed beside me, both of us breathing heavily. He slid his arm under my head and pulled me close to him. I could feel his heart beating.

Suddenly I jumped up, "Oh my God, what time is it?" looking at the alarm clock. "I'm sorry, René, but could you run me back to my dorm? I have practice in 45 minutes and it's a seven minute walk to the field!"

"Don't worry Kimberly. Let's go right now," he said calmly.

"Easy for you to say! I got your stuff dripping out of me, no time for a shower and I am sweating so much, I won't be able to get my clothes on," I said panicked.

René tossed me a pair of his University's gym shorts with a drawstring and a t-shirt. I knew a g-string wasn't going to be of any use so I dressed commando.

We left his room and took another staircase to the garage that I hadn't seen the night before. I started toward the BMW but noticed the doors going up on the Lamborghini.

"Are you serious!" I shrieked.

He smiled and said, "You need to get there fast, this is fast!"

I sat in the car, afraid to touch anything.

Within minutes we were at my dorm. He came up with me, waited for me to change, grabbed my bat bag and my catcher's gear and started down to the car. We got back in and I gave directions to the field.

I made it in time, thanks to him, but when we arrived, I was surprised to see another team. René said, "You didn't tell me you were playing against my school! Now I'm going to stay to watch."

He carried my gear to the dugout, kissed me deeply and said, "Good luck baby, even though I may have to cheer for my team, remember, though I am cheering deep down for you."

He smiled and hopped up into the stands behind the umpire.

*****stay tuned for Part 3, coming soon*****

12