College Money

Story Info
College girl accepts an indecent proposal.
1k words
4.04
31k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite blonde college girl sitting on my sofa said, "You're kidding me, really?"

I'd just offered her $100 to take off her top and she'd thought about it and then accepted. She told me it was no big deal since she wore less of a bikini top.

Then I offered her $1000 to take off everything else. There was a hint of a smile as she asked me if I was kidding so I knew she would take the money.

I took the money from my wallet and set it down next to her.

"It's yours if you want it bad enough."

She looked at me for a moment. Then she licked her lips. And then she stood up and unsnapped her bra. When she took it off it was clear that she had the perfect eighteen year old tits. They didn't sag, didn't budge...they just hung there defying gravity.

The pants were next and when she doffed the denim she also made clear that she hadn't been wearing panties.

I stared at her. She was a goddess.

"Hey," she said, "I need another fifteen thousand dollars for college in the fall. What could I do for that?"

I didn't hesitate. Not at all.

"Stay with me for the week. Just like this."

She looked down at the floor and then looked back up at me. "No sex? Just me walking around naked?"

I laughed a little. "Oh, yeah. There's going to be sex. I think there'll be a LOT of sex!"

"Oh." she replied. "I'm not sure."

I started stripping down as I said to her, "I'll make it twenty thousand dollars and you'll stay with me for ten days including today."

I left my boxers on as she considered the deal.

In a very tiny voice she said, "Okay."

Her sudden reluctance after stripping naked for me was unexpected.

"You have had sex before, right?"

She nodded. "A few times, yeah."

"Then it's a deal?"

She nodded again. "Yeah, it's a deal."

I took her chin in my hand and had her look me in the eye.

"You're not going to change your mind in the middle of it, are you?"

She shook her head.

Now I shook my head, "No, I need to hear it. We're making a deal here and I need to know you're not going to get me all hot and bothered just to change your mind on me, are you?"

"No, I won't. Ten days and we'll have sex. I won't change my mind, I promise."

"Good."

I dropped my boxers and freed my cock.

"On the bed." I said to her, guiding her to the white sheets. My hand touched her waist, right above her ass and she felt so soft and warm. So smooth.

She laid back on the bed and I got onto it next to her. Taking a moment to enjoy the view I gave her the once over from her toes to her nose. Then I kissed her our very first kiss. Her pillowy soft lips responded to mine.

I took my time and slowly moved my hands around her body. She flinched a bit when I moved my hand up to her tits but she stayed the course.

We kissed and fondled each other for a while and then my hand wandered down between her legs. She held them tight together and her little hands pushed at my shoulders. It took some time but she eventually gave up and let me finger her tender pussy.

When I found her bud I played with it and coaxed it out from its hiding place. She started to squirm a bit and I enjoyed it. Slipping a finger into her pussy she drew in a sharp breath, but then she spread her legs for me.

I worked her up and soon had her hips rising to meet my hand. Her wetness was just right. She was ready.

I moved onto her and her blue eyes went wide.

"You need a condom!" she said to me with some urgency.

My cock slid between her slick pussy lips. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Again, I laughed a little. "No, I don't need a condom. You might, but I don't."

She shook her head as my cock got into just the right place. "No, we can't do this, I can't get pregnant!"

"Huhunh!!" was the next thing out of her mouth as my cock pushed into her.

She tried to push me off but I just kept pushing and pushing into her until my balls were cuddled up against her perfect ass.

Jesus, her pussy felt good!

She tried to say something else and I decided it was best to get her to commit to the nine days ahead of her.

Her mouth hung open as I pounded away at her tight little body.

"Agah! Agah! Agah!" was all she could get out as I deep fucked the little minx.

I was fucking her deep and fast when I felt it start. I slowed down trying to make it last longer but knew that I'd already passed the point of no return. She knew it, too.

"Oh, God...huhunh! Oh, you..agah! Got to stoooop!"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as the churning in my balls exploded into her pussy!!

"Fuuuck!!" I whispered in her ear. My cock spat load after load of cum into her cute pussy. It was amazing.

I realized I was sweating on her as I let my weight rest on her body. I could help but to keep fucking her trying to get more of my cum inside her...way up inside of her.

It was a few minutes later when she asked me to get off of her. My cock slid out of her pussy and wetly slapped her thigh and then dragged a line of my cum across her creamy white skin.

Her hand went to her pussy and she felt my cum.

"Shit, what if you get me pregnant?"

I looked her in the eye. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. One thing for sure is I'm going to spend the next nine days fucking you silly."

She never did make it to that college.