College Owned Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
Max is transformed into a sissy.
1.4k words
4.11
166.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxy007
maxy007
196 Followers

**All characters are fictional and over the legal age of consent**

*****

My name is Max, I'm a 19-year-old, and I'm enjoying my first year at college. The whole process of moving interstate away from my family was tough, especially having to say goodbye to my girlfriend of 3 years. I looked on the bright side though, and thought of all the girls I could pick up now that I'm a college man.

I didn't think it would be too hard to find girls, I was 6'4 after all. I was very skinny, and 'lanky' as I often got told, but hoped that it wouldn't be an issue.

I was wrong, because after 4 months at college the only action I had gotten was seeing my roommate's ass accidentally when he was getting changed. To be fair, it was a decent ass, round and exciting, which dwelled on my mind for longer than I'm proud to admit.

My roommate, Steve, was 19 too, and also had trouble with the ladies, although it was a bit more obvious to see why he wasn't getting action. He was just as skinny as me, but was also 5'4. He was a bit feminine I thought, and we never really talked too much.

-------------

After another month, Steve and I decided to go out together to a party down the hall, and try and break our droughts. It didn't go well. I struck out time after time, and I lost Steve after an hour. After getting laughed at by a hot blonde who thought my pickup attempt was pathetic, I knew it was time to go.

However, as I go to my door I saw a tie on the door, and heard grunting coming from inside. This night had gotten much worse, as even Steve was getting some action. I had to see the chick that he had found, so edged the door open slightly, to see a long-haired blonde bouncing her ass up and down on a large black man. The girl was facing away from me, but I couldn't figure out why these people were in my room, and where Steve was.

This scene ahead of me was hot though, and before I knew it I was recording it on my phone. I knew it was wrong, but I was desperate for some action, and this was the closest I had gotten in a long time. As I was recording the scene, the black man shouted "Bitch, suck me off now!", and I kept recording as the girl got off his cock, turned around and got on her knees, only now I could see it wasn't a 'her'.

It was Steve! It took me a second to recognise him with his expertly done makeup and pink lingerie, but it was him. I was now watching my roommate Steve eagerly deep throat this 10-inch black man, and knew this was my chance to finally get a 'girl' in bed. I kept recording until the black man came all over Steve's face, and he said "Thanks, Stacey, I'll see you again soon you slut."

He got up and started walking out, so I quickly ran around the corner and let him go. I didn't know what I was about to do, but before I could think I was walking into my room.

------------

"Hey Stacey" I said with a smile on my face.

"What the fuck Max this isn't what it looks like!" Steve quickly said.

"I don't care Stacey, you know how badly I want some action, and you're a pretty hot chick. Unless you want your friends to see this video I just took of you and that black guy, you'll be my bitch all night, ok?"

There were now tears in Steve's eyes and I felt bad, but as he said yes, my hormonal urges were too strong for my feelings.

"Get on your knees" I told him, as he lay his stockinged knees on the ground in front of me. "you know what to do" I told him, and let him open his mouth and slowly lean forward.

------------

"What the fuck is this!" Shouted a man from the hallway.

Both Steve and I looked up shocked, to see the black man standing in the doorway.

"You're my bitch Stacey, not anyone else's!" he yelled, before Steve explained himself.

"Master I'm sorry! Max filmed us before and blackmailed me, I'm so sorry!" Steve exclaimed back.

"Oh, is that right? Max you've made a massive mistake, why are you doing this anyway, by your skinny body you look like you'd rather receive anyway?" He smirked at me.

"What the fuck, no way man I'm straight," I said back, but he was already walking towards me slowly.

He was 6'6 compared to my 6'4, but also very muscular, I was scared.

-------------

"Strip right now" he told me, looking down on me.

I'm not used to confrontation, and quickly stripped down hoping to avoid a beating. He just laughed when he saw my small cock, stating that "you'll do just fine."

"Do just fine for what?" I asked, "Well this room is the sissy room, so you'll need to dress the part bitch."

"No way! I'm not going to be like Steve! You can't make me!" I replied, but he just grabbed me and forced me down on the bed.

"What's your name bitch?" he asked, "I'm Max" I replied.

"Wrong, you'll be Tiffany from now on slut," he stated.

"I'm not doing this!" I said, "Unless you want me to fuck your ass right now, you'll let Stacey here dress you up and put makeup on you" he said, and I knew I had to agree.

-------------

15 minutes later I was sitting in front of the mirror as Stacey finished my slutty makeup and put a brown long wig on me, complimenting my outfit. I was wearing black thigh high stockings, a black garter belt, black satin panties, and a black lacy bra filled with fake breasts. On top of this I was wearing hot pink 4 inch heels, a white mini skirt which barely covered the top of my stockings, and a white crop top which was barely bigger than my bra.

I was beyond emasculated, especially when standing next to Brian, the big black man.

"Okay Tiffany time for some photos" he told me, and for the next 15 minutes I posed in as many seductive positions as possible, knowing that if I did anything wrong Brian's cock would be penetrating me.

"Okay Tiffany unless you want me to show these photos to everyone you know, including your family back home, you'll do exactly what I say, okay?" He told me.

"OK", was all I could muster, as I looked at the ground.

"Great! Okay bitch there's a party down the hall tonight, were going to attend" He told me.

"No, I can't do that! You said you wouldn't expose me!" I told him.

"Don't worry Tiffany" he told me, "You're passable as long as you don't do anything stupid, nobody will know who you are."

"I knew there was nothing I could do as he took my hand and walked me back to the party I was at earlier this night. As soon as we walked in the door everyone was looking at me, and I felt my cheeks go red with embarrassment. Brian walked me all the way to the front of the room, turned off the music and yelled for everyone's attention.

Now everyone was looking at us, I wanted to run but my feet stayed rooted to the spot, shaking in the tall pink heels.

"Hey everyone!" Brian yelled, "Take a good look at this nice piece of meat next to me, this is Tiffany."

I could tell that everyone knew that I wasn't a girl, but was also sure they didn't recognise me.

"This sluts name is actually Max, he lives just up the hall."

Okay now they recognised me, and I could see the laughing faces of all the hot girls in the room, and scarily also the hungry look on some of the men's faces.

"You party goers are lucky, because this sissy is up for sale! You heard me, this is a one-time auction so go all in people!" He yelled, "I'll take bids now!"

"$20" one guy yelled.

"$50" one hot girl screamed.

"$100" another man yelled.

"$500!" one big man yelled, warranting a gasp from the crowd.

"Sold!" Brian yelled, and pushed me towards the man.

"Hey Tiffany, I'm Javie, and you'll be mine all year bitch" he told me.

He then pushed me out the door while taking high-fives from everyone at the party, before walking me to his room about a minute's walk from mine.

TO BE CONTINUED...

maxy007
maxy007
196 Followers