College Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Chase Comes Out, Chase meets Brie.
3.9k words
4.45
20.3k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first semester of college has finally come to a close. It's home for a Summer of fun and relaxation before I'm go right back to the university. College Dorm life has his moments, but getting out of them is a blessing. Next semester I will be joining 2 other fellow students in a rental home. I am looking forward to that. However, I don't exactly plan to be the same person when I go back.

My parents were both busy professionals and gone most of the time. My sister, Casey, had a steady job and spends a lot time with her girlfriends. I almost had the entire house to myself all day. I wanted to try on some panties for some time and now I have all of this privacy to do that. This is not something you do in the Dorms.

I didn't want to buy one pair to determine how serious I was about this, so I decided to ask Casey for her help. I thought this would be my best solution. It was and it wasn't. It started in early June when I asked her if I could have a pair of her older panties to wear at night. That was the start of the awkwardness and it continued for 3 weeks.

It was three weeks of Q &A. Why mine? Because you have wide hips and they might fit me. Do you want dirty ones? No, I want clean older ones that you don't wear anymore. Are you going gay? No, I want to feel soft Satin on my body. Are you going to jack off with them? No, I want to sleep in them. Do you want a thong? Not really, they won't hold me in very well. Have you taken any from my laundry? No, that would be sneaky. And on and on and on. For weeks and weeks and weeks.

"Casey, wanting to wear panties is step 1. You have drilled me into step 25. I'm just asking for your help and consideration."

I was about to give up on her and the whole idea. I don't have a car for the summer so I couldn't easily buy them for myself. I assumed my panties wearing thoughts would pass before too long.

Then came the family 4th of July Bar B Que party. Our parents always held the holiday picnic and everyone always showed up. Casey would even invite a few of her friends over for the afternoon. The picnic was going as expected when Casey's best friend Julia approached me.

"Casey and I went shopping this morning."

"That sounds pretty normal for the two of you."

"True, but today we picked up something for you. It's a six pack and it's not beer. She couldn't bring herself to giving you hers, so now you have your very own. They are Satin."

"What the hell do you know?"

"You freaked her out Chase and she needed to talk to someone. Better me than Carla or Trudy. I can keep your secret. And as your loving and loyal Sister, she helped you as best as she could. It wouldn't be fair of you to get mad at her now."

"Well, I agree that if someone had to know, you are the best choice. What are they like?"

"Six colors, all Satin and basic bikini bottom style. Consider them good starter choices. Go check them out. There is a bag in your room just inside the door."

"Thanks Julia. I should go now. Enjoy the party."

I ran to the house as if I was bleeding. I hoped no one noticed my haste. It was also the fastest I ever ran up the 2nd floor stairs. I think I hit every third step. There it was. A little brown bag and it was labelled the Little Brown Bag. I closed my door, sat on my bed and put the six pack on my lap. I took my phone and went right to social media.

"Happy 4th of July everyone. I got a six pack, what did you get?"

The package had a tear strip so I carefully opened it and pulled them all out. Six pairs and six colors, size 8, bikini cut. I don't know what much of that meant and didn't care. I dropped my shorts in a flash and pulled the light blue pair up my legs. This is what I have been waiting for and they were worth the wait. I didn't know what to do, faint or jack off. Before I could make up mind, my phone binged. A social media response from Casey.

"Don't get caught with that 6 pack Bro. LOL"

I chuckled in my head and went right back to rubbing my new panties and looking in the mirror. Then my heart stopped beating when there was a knock at my door.

"Chase, it's Julia. Are you in there?"

"This is not a good time Julia. Go back to the party."

"It's OK Chase. I know what to expect. Can I come in? Stay just as you are."

I will live to regret this but I opened the door. I was standing in front of Julia in just a pair of panties and a T shirt. She stood there in her sun dress and had a newspaper in her hand.

"Are you here to make fun of me?"

"No silly, I'm here to inspect the fit. Move your hands, I know what a hard on looks like. They look a little tight, but they will stretch out some after your wear them a few times. Turn around. Very good, your buns look in Satin. Turn back around. I was afraid of that. You have a little too much hair in this area. Learn to trim yourself, but be very careful. If you make a trimming mistake, you'll know it. How do they feel?"

"They feel fantastic. Just like I dreamed of. Do you think I can get away with wearing them all day?"

"I wouldn't just yet. You'll need to learn when they might be visible. If you get involved in a Volley Ball game out there at the picnic you could be exposed. I like to show mine, but you may feel different."

"Good point, thanks. I'll practice and figure it out."

"You are going to have to wash them in the 2nd floor bathroom sink and dry them in your closet or something. Don't put them in the family laundry."

"Sounds good. Anything else?"

She took my hand and waved the newspaper at me. I'm wearing my first pair of panties and Julia wants to read the sports page? That's like telling a guy to think about baseball before sex. She took me the few steps to the bathroom and closed the door. She locked it and told me to drop the panties. I hesitated. She spread the newspaper over the sink.

"Just drop them and stand as close as possible to the sink. Put yourself over the newspaper. We are using the paper as a catch cloth. For the last time, I know what a boner looks like."

As I was positioning myself, she was digging through the cabinet. She came out with a pair of scissors and a small battery razor. She used the scissors to snip large chunks of hair and dropped it on the paper. She put the razor in mustache trimming mode and slowing started trimming job using upward strokes. Right before my eyes I was getting shaven by Julia. Not bald like a lot of women you see in pictures, but very closely shaven. She put the razor back in normal mode and ran it up and down where the front panties lines would be. Apparently, it did not bother her that my cock was rock hard from her touching and holding. She never missed a beat from her work.

"That will sting a little for a day. Then it will OK. Put your panties back on so we can see if it looks better. Stop being so shy."

I pulled my panties back on. We both reviewed the work and we both agreed that the appearance was much better than 5 minutes before.

"I like it Julia. Thank you very much."

"You're welcome. Don't think about shaving your legs. You will still play basketball with your homies this summer. It's just better to have the bikini area shaved. Now, wad that newspaper up and throw it away in the bottom of the trash. And there is one more thing."

"What's that?"

"When I first entered your bedroom, I noticed you were a little hard. I assume from the panties. And now, you are rock hard. I'm claiming your boner."

"Well, a hot girl has been handling my cock for the last 5 minutes. We're both lucky I didn't squirt in your face. Remember, you know what a hard on is and what they do."

"Smart ass. I'll keep your secret and I still claim this hard on."

Before I knew it, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. It was unexpected, but fabulous. Julia is one good looking girl and has always been my favorite out of all of Casey's friends. I held her head and prayed that my sweet innocent sister did not have type of talent.

"Fair warning Julia."

She never let up, she sped up and attempted to slip a finger in my ass. I spread my cheeks as best as I could. Her finger felt pretty good too. However, by the time she got first knuckle deep I erupted into her mouth. She never missed a beat. She didn't lose a single drop. I am clearly not her first blow job.

"Am I the hottest chick you know Chase?"

"You always have been Julia. Please tell me that Casey does not have your talent."

"Do you really want to talk about that? Why didn't you ever ask me out?"

"No, I just wanted to say it out loud, like a good brother. Don't ever tell me anything. And I was caught between my sister's best friend and that you always had a boyfriend."

"Fair enough for now. That was quite a load you put in my belly Chase. I think I will skip the hamburgers today. My belly is full."

"If I ever hit step 20, you might have to show me how to take care of a hard dick LOL."

"Step 20 huh? Casey told me about all those steps. Right now, all I know is that you still like girls and maybe something in your ass. You can work your way through this phase however you like, but I might be back with a toy."

"What is Casey going to know about what just happened? We should be aligned."

"She will know that I performed an inspection and provided some tips. I'll tell her I ate before I came over and that's why I'm not hungry. You're home all summer, right? I should go now."

"I have another six weeks or so before I go back."

I spent the next few weeks figuring out when to wear them and how to clean them. Julia was right about not wearing them while messing around with my friends. The side straps are easily exposed with any horse play movement. I wore them every night to bed and managed to wear them a little bit out in public under calm circumstances.

It was a Friday morning when I received a text from Julia.

"Is Casey at work?"

"Yes."

"I'm coming by."

It's only 9 am so I greeted her at the door in just my PJ bottoms (and purple panties).

"Come on in. What's up?"

"Have you been sleeping as well as you thought you would in your satin panties?"

"Yes, I'm happy with my decision and your help."

"Good. Here, I picked you up a cheap make-up kit. It has all of the basics."

"Julia, I can't wear make-up. That's like step 11. I'm barely past step 2."

"Just let me explain it first. It only costs a few bucks. It's cheap stuff, but you need to start somewhere. Let's sit down."

The kit had one big section, multiple little sections and some brushes. The smaller sections were various colors between blue and red. She arranged 2 Kitchen chairs to face each other and pointed at one implying I should sit down. She took the other chair and scooted in close to me.

"First thing is to always shave your face before applying any powders. The powder will ruin your razor and the razor will ruin your make-up. This beige color powder is a concealer for facial skin coverage. It smooths out your skin and goes over most of your face. It goes on before you put on a wig. These other colors are for your choice. Some girls like a little red blush on their cheek bones, some like a little blue. I think you should go with the blues of blush and the sky-blue eyeliner colors. Let me try that for today."

I was just sitting there like a practice doll while Julia applied several types of powder to my face.

"I don't have a wig. That's step 7.

"Enough with your sissy steps already. But, what did you mean when you said you hit step 2?"

"I went out riding around with Calvin and Billy a couple of nights ago. I wore the dark green ones. We even pulled over behind the grocery store to pee. It's a good thing guys don't look down LOL."

"Good for you. Here, let me put on a little lip gloss and we'll call it a day. Let's go look in the mirror."

We walked to the hallway mirror and I liked the reflections. My small frame and thin facial features made this possible.

"We're almost done. Sit back down for a minute."

As I was sitting down, she yanked my PJ's down. Julia keeps shocking me, but I'm rolling with it.

"We don't need those. Push your legs together."

I did as she asked. She leaned into me and pulled out my dick. She straddled my lap and lowered herself onto me in one smooth motion. I think she is going commando today.

"What are you doing Julia?"

"Relax. I'm getting some dick and helping you lose the boner you have. It's a win-win situation, so shut up. Plus, this is my first 9 am dick, so let me enjoy it. I'll do all the work, you just sit there, pretty boy. Besides, I need to get this now before you go full on sissy boy at step 13 LOL."

I have enough of her teasing. I stood us both up and maintained our sexual engagement and walked us to the couch. I laid us down and fucked her hard. Even though I was getting a lot out of this, I think she had this all planned out.

"Should I pull out Julia?"

"No, I'm safe today. Go ahead and give another load of your hot sissy cum. I'll take it, just don't mess up your make-up."

Ask and you shall receive is what they say. I filled her up with a three-day load and collapsed. She jumped up pretty quick and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

"I don't want to stain your couch. I'll be right out."

She came back out and sat next to me.

"Where are your wearing panties?"

"I took them off in the car. Yes, Chase, I knew what would happen today. I'm making up for lost time and before you hit step 22 and cut your dick off."

"Are there any other plans I should know about?"

"Well, now that you ask. If you really need to do this sissy thing right now, then go ahead. I'm not judging you. But it is my plan that you get your Engineering degree, get a nice job and then marry me. I think we have 3 years. Will you get this out of your system by then or will I be one of those Hot Wives who have to support their cross-dressing hubbies?"

"So far you have been very kind, very helpful and very supportive so I will do my best to rid myself of this phase within 2 years. Anything else?"

"We will discuss our plans as time goes on. But, for right now, keep your make-up on for long as you can today and then take a good shower before everyone else gets home. You really look cute. We should take a few pictures. Lastly, do you have any money?"

"Yes, what do you need?"

"Give me $200 and I will get you a couple of wigs and some clothes. You should start thinking about a hiding place in your bedroom for a few things. Like the bottom drawer or something."

I went to my room and grabbed $300 for her. As I came back down the stairs there were a few flashes from her phone. She took pictures of me while I was in make-up and purple panties. I didn't really object but I didn't strike a pose either. I handed her the money and smiled.

"Get something for yourself too."

"Thanks. I'll be back around in a few days. Do you want me jack you off in your panties? Do you want to make a mess in them?"

I walked right up to her and invaded her personal space. She reached down and went to work on my still hard cock. She pulled on me in a very fast manner. She wasn't messing around and it only took about 4 minutes for her to make that mess in my panties. Morning sex is pretty good.

"There pretty boy. You should be all set for a few days. My suggestion would be to take these messy panties in the shower with you later and clean the both of you. But keep the make-up on as long as possible pretty sissy boy. Get all you can get for the day. I need to go."

"Are we ever going to kiss?"

"We will. I wouldn't marry a man without kissing him first. It's still early, you should lay out in the backyard and get some sun. Keep your messy panties on. Get some tan lines around your panty lines. Whatever you do, don't forget your wearing make-up. Don't answer the door. See you later."

"Bye Julia. Thanks for everything."

This has been a very good morning. I emptied my balls twice while wearing my purple panties and have a face full of colorful make-up. The idea of laying out for a few minutes sounded good. Our backyard is mostly secluded and there is a hidden place next to the grill. I decided to go for it. I wrapped a large towel around me and slipped out the patio door. I looked around for several minutes to validate my absolute privacy. I felt safe and spread out a second towel next to the grill and laid on my back. I grabbed my phone and took a risky private selfie. Then I took to social media (without attaching my new selfie).

"A beautiful day to catch some rays."

I closed my eyes and absorbed those warm sun rays. I wanted to stroke myself right there, but didn't think I could perform for a 3rd time in the last half hour. I also wished we had a pool so the pool guy could catch me like this. I was day dreaming all sorts of things when my phone chimed. It was my sister from work.

"Be careful of those tan lines Bro."

Then again from Billy.

"Video game party at 5. My house."

I got very nervous and headed back into the house. I figured I better take that shower now and get back to being Chase. I did just that and I must have scrubbed my face for 20 minutes. Billy only lived 3 streets over so I could walk and I had plenty of time. I wanted to wear some new panties but couldn't afford to get caught by the boys. I thought about it all afternoon and decided against it. I may come out to someone, but it can't be my crew. Straight Chase it is.

It was about 4:30 and I was ready to walk over the Jake's when my sister pulled into the driveway. We still haven't talked about my summer fetish. Not one word other than those two suspicious reply texts. I didn't think today would be any different.

"Do you want a ride to Billy's?

"Thanks. I can walk. You're probably tired from work all day."

"Are you wearing anything special?"

"No, I'm afraid they will show and I would get caught out."

"Go put on the longest T shirt you have and tuck it in. Those board shorts will be fine. Be quick and I'll run you over there. Wear black if they're clean."

I was a little puzzled but I headed upstairs to find a shirt. I was in luck. I have a sports jersey that is very long and I have clean black panties. I was changed in less than 2 minutes and out the door to her car.

"Thanks Casey. Do you want to talk about anything?"

"Nope."

She dropped me off and I headed inside. The rest of the crew were right behind me.

"Let's get this party started. Who's first and did you order Pizza?"

"Calvin and Kevin first game. I ordered 2 Pizza's. It's Friday night so we might get that hot little delivery girl. I think her name is Brie."

We were all pretty deep into the games when there was a knock at the door. Billy spoke without looking away from the TV screen.

"Chase, that must be the Pizza. The money is on the corner table by the door."

I answered the door and saw a real cutie standing there with two large Pizza's. Short dark hair and a nice thin figure. Her eyes looked like the same color blue as mine did earlier in the day.

"Hi there. $27 even please."

"OK, here's $40. Keep the change. I'm Chase, what's your name?"

"Brie. Thanks for the tip. Is it game night or something?"

"Yes, Billy has the best game box set up. We have to get some game time in before we all head back to College in a few weeks. Can I have your number?"

"You look like someone who has a girlfriend, so I'm not sure that would be good idea."

"I don't have a summer girlfriend, but I won't ask twice out of respect for you. I live close by, so if you see me walking down the sidewalk around 9 pm or so maybe you can give me ride. Thanks for the food Brie."

The rest of the evening went as usual, except I did not win a single game. My head just wasn't in the game. I spent the entire pretending like I was totally into the games when all I was doing was moving my body around so I could feel the Satin rubbing me. I said my good byes and headed out.

12