College Student’s Landlady Pt. 05

Story Info
Gordon's problem continue... The Morning After.
3.9k words
4.69
16.2k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 -- The Morning After

Frau Schimmel was preparing Gordon's breakfast when he came into the kitchen and sat down without a word, and she was a little surprised to see that he was fully dressed.

"Good morning, how did you sleep? Why are you dressed? I thought I told you that you were not to remove your diapers by yourself. Did you forget?"

Gordon looked at her and adamantly told her,

"You didn't mention anything about that to me. Why would you need to remove my diapers it's not exactly rocket science you know."

Frau Schimmel was a little surprised at his boldness and how he spoke with her. She knew well that she did not tell him, but she wanted to see if he would stand up for himself or timidly admit he forgot even though he was in the right. She could see that he might not be as easy to guide and control as she had first thought.

"Well young man don't argue with me. Did you have another accident?"

Gordon hesitated then shook his head.

"Go get me your diaper let me check,"

What had happened in fact was that Gordon had soaked the diaper she had put him in at bedtime then changed into a a new one and threw the soaked one into the garbage can in the garage. He could not decide if just to come clean and admit he wet again or not. He decided to just bring her the diaper he wore for the last few hours which was still dry.

He returned to the kitchen and handed her the dry rolled up diaper. She unrolled it and immediately suspected this was not the diaper she had put him into at bedtime. Since he had masturbated there would be the scent of his semen in the diaper and there was none. She did not confront him on her suspicions but would gather all the evidence while he was at school and confront him this evening if her suspicions were indeed true.

"Are you wearing your incontinence briefs today?

"No!! Why should I be wearing them? I have never in my life wet my pants. There is no way I'm going out wearing them!"

Frau Schimmel frowned and stared up at him then got to her feet. She pointed her finger at him then sternly said,

"We will discuss this further this evening. I have errands to run in Langley this morning so I will drop you off at school on the way. It's about a 6 km walk back or you can take the bus. I recommend you walk as the exercise is good for you and it's a pleasant walk after a full day in class. More importantly it will give you time to reflect about your attitude."

When Frau Schimmel returned home, she went into Gordon's room and checked the drawer. The package of disposable diapers contained 20 diapers yet in the drawer there were only 18 diapers when there should have been 19. It did not take her long to find the evidence she was looking for. Gordon had merely placed the missing diaper in the garbage can in the garage. She lifted it out and she was shocked that it was not just wet, but it was completely soaked.

She brought the evidence inside and threw it into the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain shut. She shook her head in amazement that Gordon was such a heavy wetter, she would keep up the regime of diuretics, lots of liquids and a small dose of sedative. She still had a few hours before he returned home so she went into his room and removed his regular underwear. This afternoon he will learn that for all actions there was a reaction, and this would be this first taste of what happens when his actions bring upon a negative reaction.

She then went down to the spare bedroom in basement where she had stored her supplies and equipment since her last boarder left over a year before. She gathered up the items she needed and proceeded to restock Gordon's drawers with more appropriate items.

The walk home took Gordon a lot longer than he had expected as he had overestimated the distance and the afternoon heat took its toll on him. It was close to 4pm when he walked through the front garden gate.

Frau Schimmel called out to him through the kitchen,

"Gordon, after you drop off your things in your room, could you please meet me in my room? I think we need to have a little talk about something."

Gordon's face went beet red, but he managed to keep his composure. Perhaps she hadn't discovered the soaked diaper and just wanted to chat about something else. He nodded to her and quickly headed down the hall to his room. As he unpacked his backpack and placed his laptop onto the desk, he noted Frau Schimmel walk past his door and go into the bathroom at the end of the hall then go into her room,

"Hurry up young man I have not got all day."

He looked around his room and things seemed a little different but before he could ascertain what she came marching into his room and put her hands on her hips,

"Do I need to tell you again?"

Finally, he faced the inevitable and trudged across the hall behind her. She pointed to the chair that was placed facing the end of the bed. He nervously sat down, and she sat on he edge of the bed facing him. By then, he suspected this wasn't just a friendly chat and that she had found the wet diaper in the trash. She just stared at him for a few moments, and she could see him becoming visibly uncomfortable. First, he avoided her gaze then he fiddled with his hands and stared at the floor.

"Do you have anything to tell me?

Gordon became even more visibly uncomfortable and squirmed around like he was a little boy in desperate need to use the bathroom. She stood up put her left hand on her ample hip and took his chin in her right and pulled it up so she could look him in the eye.

"Well?"

He looked as if he were about to break down and cry, but he didn't and all he did was shake his head. Frau Schimmel turned away in disgust and walked into her en-suite bathroom where she grabbed the soaked diaper and marched back into the bedroom and held it up for him to look at.

"Did you seem to forget about wetting your diaper last night then change into a new one without telling me? Let me correct that....you didn't merely wet your diaper like you had a little dribble in your sleep you full on soaked it like a baby!.

What do you have to say for yourself?

"Sorry?"

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for wetting so much?"

Frau Schimmel had a look of disgust on her face as she grabbed him by the ear and marched him into the bathroom,

"I have no problems with your wetting which we will take care of but why I am so livid is because you do not follow instructions and you lied!

She sat him on the toilet, closed the bathroom door and turned to the sink where she had laid out a large unused bar of Ivory soap. She took it in her hand turned around and held it in front of Gordon's face.

"Open up, time for you to learn the consequences of lying."

He looked up at her in shock but didn't open his mouth, so she roughly pushed it against his pursed lips.

"Last warning...open up!"

When he didn't, she grabbed his ear and gave it a sharp twist. Gordon yelped,

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

But before he could say another word, she pushed the dry bar into his mouth. He struggled and squirmed, but she didn't let go of his ear. When he finally stopped squirming, she released her grip on his ear and slid her hand under his chin and lifted it so he was looking right up at her.

"When I was a child, this is how parents dealt with things. Direct and to the point. Leave that bar in your mouth I will be back in a few minutes. Don't even think about removing it because your teeth marks will give you away."

She left Gordon sitting there for at least 10 minutes to think about his punishment while she went into his room to retrieve the changing pad and then to the other bathroom to get the other necessary things. She laid everything on her bed beside the changing pad and most importantly set up her camera on the dresser so she could record poor Gordon's next step.

When she returned to the bathroom poor Gordon had his head down and he was drooling heavily as the soap caused the mouth to produce excess saliva. She lifted his head up and smiled down at him.

"Poor baby you are not enjoying this are you?"

Gordon shook his and he looked like he was about ready to cry. She took the bar in her hand and gently pulled it out. She turned around and rinsed it with warm water and turned around to face Gordon again,

"Open wide and stick out your tongue!"

Gordon looked up at her in horror and she quickly grabbed his ear, and he immediately opened his mouth."

"Stick your tongue out and keep it out or else!"

Gordon did and she immediately pushed the lathered-up bar into his mouth and spent the next few minutes pushing it in and out, spreading the lather on his lips and tongue then under his tongue. By the time she was done the first tears were starting to appear in the corner of his eyes. With a firm grip on his ear, she lifted his head up again so she could look him in the eye,

"If you ever lie to me again or talk back to me there will be hell to pay. Now I am not done with you today my little one. For hygienic reasons and ease of care it's best if we remove your public hair and any hair around your bottom. It will make it easier to keep you clean and prevent any embarrassing odors that get trapped in your hair around your private parts."

Gordon's eyes went wide, and he shook his head from side to side. Tears were now starting to flow freely.

"It's not an option Gordon it must be done. Don't worry I use to be a nurse and I've done this many times with patients. Now let's get you your mouth rinsed out and then I want you to take off your pants and shirt then meet me in my room."

She left him sitting there and waited patiently in her room. It took a few minutes before she heard him turn on the taps and she could hear him spitting out the soap. The soapy taste would linger for hours and will be a constant reminder of this afternoon. When Gordon came out of the bathroom, he was still wearing his underwear. She pointed to the changing pad on her bed, and he slowly walked over, lay down and tightly closed his eyes.

Frau Schimmel reassured him as she pulled down his underwear, she could see him flinch and then let out a soft, pathetic moan,

"Now I am going to use an electric shaver first then apply some shaving cream and use a razor to get you nice and smooth. The final step I will apply some depilatory cream around your privates and on your bottom specifically for those hard-to-reach places as well as on your legs. Then you can jump in the shower, and we are all done. By using the cream, it means we will only have to do this once every week or two, Sound okay?"

Gordon just let out the same soft moan again and closed his eyes even tighter.

Frau Schimmel gently spread Gordon's legs and began shaving off his light coloured and sparce pubic hair, to reassure him she softly cooed to him,

"You are doing great; you will be nice and smooth in no time and then it will be all over for a few weeks. The next time it will be even easier too."

Frau Schimmel smiled as she began to spread the cool shaving cream onto his crotch. She purposely bought women's cream so it would smell nice. He had no other body hair so in just a few minutes he would look much more babyish. She marveled at how small his penis and testicles were, it was no longer than a couple of inches and his testicles were like walnuts. She gently took his penis in between her fingers to shave around it and it literally was not much longer or thicker than her thumb.

He let out another soft and rather pathetic little moan, but it was more a moan of embarrassment not pleasure. She quickly snapped a few photos then returned to finishing off the job. Once done she gently turned him over onto his stomach, pushed his legs apart a little wider then spread his ass cheeks apart with her fingers. He clenched them tight, so she warned him,

"Just relax everything is alright."

She ran her finger along the soft skin between his testicles and anus she could see him raise his bottom slightly as if to get more touching and his moan was more of pleasure now. Gordon was completely hairless, and his little rosebud bottom looked adorable but she used the opportunity to apply her special "cream".

"Sweetie you are developing a little pit of a rash down here, so I am going to put some medicated cream on your bottom especially around your bum bum opening before it gets worse. It might feel a little cool and numbing but that's the medication at work. Does that sound alright?"

Gordon just nodded then flinched as Frau Schimmel spread his bum even wider and applied a thick glob of cream right onto his anus then began to spread it around. Gordon stiffened as he felt the pressure on his anus then relaxed as she moved away from his sensitive opening.

"It's okay I am all done but I will need to do this at least twice a day until it goes away."

She rolled him back over onto his back so that she could apply the depilatory cream. When she did, she was pleasantly surprised to see that Gordon's little penis had sprung to life and he had the beginnings of an election. She loved the fact that he was uncircumcised, and the head was covered in an adorable hood of lose skin. She resisted the temptation to take it in her hand and play with it. Gordon tried to cover himself up with his hand, but she took it and pushed it back to his side.

"I need to put the cream on so be still."

She started on his legs and applied a thick layer of cream from his ankles all the way up to his crotch. It was not pleasant smelling, and it would probably sting his sensitive skin between his legs and on his testicles. She reassured him again,

"This might sting Gordon, but everything will me okay, just take deep breaths and relax."

She took his penis in her hand and quickly applied the cream to the thin skin of his walnut sized testicles. He winced and started to squirm, but it must not of been that bad because she loved the fact that his penis had swollen even more in her hand. He clearly was finding this ordeal pleasurable; every other boarder had struggled during this part and showed no signs of arousal. She playfully stroked his penis slowly a few times and she heard him take a deep breath. She abruptly stopped and released his cock,

"Okay the tough part is over and we are all done, the cream needs to stay on for 10 minutes then you can jump into the shower to wash it off. I want you to lay here until the buzzer goes off then rinse off the cream and use the sponge in my shower to rub your skin. Then you will be all smooth like a baby."

Gordon was very quiet during dinner, Frau Schimmel figured that his afternoons punishment and shaving had had a profound effect on him. In her past experience she knew that he might be at the tipping point where he could either readily fall into total compliance or begin to assert himself and object to her control and forced diapering. Gordon was one of the sweetest boarders she had ever had so she had mixed feelings about what may happen next. While she hoped that he learned his lesson today and would not resist she also had a sadist side and delighted at inflicting punishment when necessary and the sounds of sobbing and sight of tears excited her.

Gordon spent the rest of the evening in his room studying and doing homework then at 9pm she entered his room and announced,

"From now on I will be getting you ready for bed at 9pm after which time the toilet is off limits, if you wet diaper and need a change come to my room and I will put you in a new diaper."

Gordon looked up from his books with the look or horror on his face then gave an exasperated sigh,

"You are joking right? Do I have a choice?"

She gave him a stern look and retorted,

"Have you already forgotten what I said about talking back? The answer is no you do not have a choice!! Now let's get you diapered up."

She walked over to the dresser to retrieve the changing pad and supplies then motioned for him to lay down while she picked out the thick night diaper from the top drawer. She had already sabotaged all the disposable diapers by putting small slits in the plastic covering around the bottom of the crotch so there would be leakage once the diaper was well soaked or after a good high flow wetting.

She made the diapering regiment as quick as possible, as usual he looked clearly distressed by the process. His eyes were tightly shut and we looked away the entire time. However, once the application of the lotion, baby power and the diaper was snuggly in place he already had the early signs of an erection. A few quick photos to add to her collection for future use and she was all done. She patted him lightly on the front of his diaper and cooed,

"I'm all done, and you are set for the evening, you can get back to your homework now."

He still was laying on the changing pad as she left the room to go to the kitchen to finish tidying up. While she was there, she checked the app on her photo which was connected to the baby monitor in his room. As she suspected within minutes, he was slowly rubbing the front of his diaper and soon he had his had inside and was masturbating furiously.

For the remainder of the week the evening and nights played out the same. He was diapered, he then masturbated and before it was even bedtime he had wet his diaper then in the middle of the night he soaked his diaper in his sleep and the bedding needed to be changed. Every time he was embarrassed and each morning he apologized profusely; Frau Schimmell initially reassured him that everything was okay but by Friday she had had enough.

When he arrived home from school, she was waiting for him,

"Gordon come with me please we need to discuss some things and make some changes moving forward."

Frau Schimmel led him into his room sat on his bed and motioned him to sit down beside her. Gordon was confused because he had not done anything wrong other than having leaks at night, he was relieved though that she did not appear angry.

She started,

"Gordon I am very concerned about you're your bedwetting and the amount of work and expense that you are causing me. I am washing two sets of bed linens every day which is time consuming but more of a concern are the number of diapers you are using, and the expense involved. A bag of the Abri-Form Night Diapers is $55 and contains 14 diapers. You are using 2-3 diapers a night which means that I will be spending over $200 a month on disposable diapers that at the end of the day are not sufficient to handle your wetting. Yes, disposables are convenient but in addition to the cost they are horrible for the environment. One solution would be to raise your rent to cover this additional cost but that does not address the environmental impact of the used diapers. I'm afraid there is only one other option."

She stared at Gordon, and he looked down at the floor, he was beginning to think that she was going tell him that he could no longer stay with her.

"I have contact Naomi at the supply store. Do you remember her?"

Gordon continued to look down as he nodded.

"She had a couple of recommendations and after considering them both I am going to go with her preferred recommendation. She has referred me to a company called Babykins which is based in Richmond near the airport. They manufacture cloth diapers for babies but in addition they make a full array of cloth diapers for adults for daytime use, as well as extra absorbent ones for night use as well as diaper liners. In addition, she has referred me to another company called Baby Pants Company that makes authentic Gerber style plastic baby pants but in adult sizes in addition to training pants for daytime use. Naomi provided me with the recommended quantities of night diapers, day diapers, liners and training pants for use when you go to school. She has recommended a dozen of each which will come to approximately $500. She has recommended a dozen pairs of plastic pants from Baby Pants as they are the best but in the meantime, I should purchase 4 pairs from Babykins to tide you over while the Baby Pants Company ships the product from the United States. The cost of the waterproof pants will be about $250 giving you an initial investment of $750. I propose that I purchase the supplies and then increase your rent by $100 a month or you can do additional chores to cover the investment."

12