College Students Sentenced in Court

Story Info
Eric, Wes, and Kyle learn their sentence in court.
4k words
4.33
13.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Warning: This part of the story contains scenes of male non-consent, pee/urine and extreme humiliation.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It's my first story and I hope you enjoy it! I recommend reading Part 1 and Part 2 first. Most of the subsequent parts are a fantasy/unrealistic.

Eric's Perspective:

I woke up pretty early the next morning, I guess I was way too nervous about the trial to sleep in.

Sitting in my cell, I walked through the events of yesterday in my head. My 2 best friends that I've known since freshman year were subject to humiliating treatment at the hands of the Philadelphia Police Department and Department of Corrections. I was fingered, stripped and deloused (not that I needed to be in the first place) in front of not just Kyle and Wes, but a bunch of other complete strangers.

I knew that today's court case could potentially impact the rest of the my life, especially if I end up with a felony. I figured I'll might as well do as much as I can to improve our chances, which includes looking my best (Kyle's brother was kind enough to bring our suits to the courthouse) but also not smelling like shit.

I started to walk over to the showers. When I got there, I realized they were completely open! Not a single curtain. At least when showering after a rugby match in Philly U's locker room, it was with people I knew. Aside from Wes and Kyle, everyone here are complete strangers.

I also noted that there were about 20 guys, but I only counted 6 shower heads. People were practically on top of each other! I considered waiting for more spots to open up but figured it would only get busier as it got later in the morning. I also only had an hour until the prison transport was scheduled to take us to the courthouse.

So, I swallowed my pride, stripped off my orange jumpsuit and placed it on one of the hooks on the outside edge of the shower room. They never gave me briefs to wear so I was already naked.

I looked around to find which shower head had the least amount of people, and found it to be the one in the center of the room facing the entrance. There were still 3 people there but at least it was less than the 4 at the others. I tried my best to squeeze in but found that the only way to actually get any water on me would mean standing in the middle of this obese inmate, and this absolutely jacked Asian. I did it -- justifying how weird it was by convincing myself that after today, I'll never have to be naked in front anyone else except my girlfriend again.

After I finished showering, I toweled off and put back on my jumpsuit. Walking back to my cell I passed Kyle's cell.

"You ready for today?" I said.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Well he's certainly optimistic I thought.

"Cool, see you in a bit bro."

I got back to my cell and stayed there until around 8 AM, when I heard the sound of shackles outside my cell. I got up to look and saw Wes and Kyle shackled together at the feet. Officer Adams was beside them.

"Get up Hawkins, time for your transport to the courthouse."

I hopped out of bed, stood in front of Eric, and waited as Adams attached a pair of ankle shackles to Wes and I. Once the 3 of us were chained up, we continued walking to one of the exits. Someone from central buzzed us out, and Adams led us into the back of a prison transport van.

The door shut behind us and we were on our way.

"Well guys, hopefully the next time we come back here it's to pick up our wallets and keys to go home." Wes said.

"Amen to that." Kyle responded.

About 40 minutes later, the prison van came to a halt and the driver ordered us to follow him through one of the side entrances to the courthouse. Once inside, we were led down a hallway and ushered into a room.

Kyle's brother Jay was waiting for us with 3 suits, pairs of underwear, dress shoes, socks and ties from our apartment. Kyle gave him a huge hug and thanked him for everything he's been doing for us.

"You 3 can go get changed in the bathroom across the hall, then meet me back in here." Jay said.

The guard unshackled us then pointed us in the direction of the bathroom. We walked in and to our delight there were STALLS. I could actually get dressed in private for the first time in the past 24 hours. I got in one of the stalls, and Wes and Kyle did the same. We dropped our orange prison jumpsuits and changed into the clothes Jay brought us.

I walked out and looked in the mirror. Wes was already waiting by the door.

"We actually look like decent, normal members of society huh?" Wes joked.

Once Kyle finished up, we walked across the hallway back into the room and had a seat across the table from Jay.

"Looks guys -- I was reviewing the evidence that the DA plans on presenting to the jury. If it wasn't for the molly found in the backpack, you guys probably would have been okay. However, given the quantity and recent sentencing guideline changes as a result of the Drug Free Philadelphia Act, they are going to try to convince the jury that you intended to distribute."

"But we didn't!" Kyle shouted.

"I know, I know. I'm just trying to explain what their plan is going to be. I think our best bet will be to try to convince them that it was only meant for your own usage. That combined with your lack of any previous priors should hopefully result in a slap on the wrist. Community service ideally."

Wes, Kyle and I looked at each other, then back at Jay and nodded our heads in agreement.

"One other thing -- I was getting calls from your families, Anna and Lisa all morning. I told them about the trial, and they wanted to be in the court room to show their support. They should be on their way, if they're not upstairs already." Jay said.

I gulped. I honestly didn't want our families to see us on trial for breaking such a stupid law, but if they are already here it would be rude to ask them to leave.

"Okay well... ready to head on up?"

The 3 of us stood up, Jay led us out of the room and up the stairs, and the officer followed behind us.

Jay opened the door to the court room and we walked through the center aisle to the defendant's table.

The ADA was already there, along with our families, a few friends from school, our girlfriends and the jury.

"Please rise for the honorable Judge Combs." The deputy said.

Everyone in the court room stood up.

"You may be seated." Judge Combs said as she sat down on her bench.

"Defendants, please state your names for the record."

"Eric Hawkins." I said.

"Wesley Anderson."

"Kyle Jacobs."

"The 3 of you have been charged with multiple violations of the Drug Free Philadelphia Act, including intent to distribute a controlled substance. How do you plead to these charges?"

"Not guilty your honor." The 3 of us said in unison.

What followed next was what seemed like hours of back and forth between the ADA and Jay. Jay argued that we have no priors, and did not intend to distribute the drugs. The ADA worked to emphasize to the jury the large quantity of pills in the bag, and that even if the drugs were legal, no single individual would bring that much unless they intended to sell to others. Even though her argument didn't really make much sense, the jury looked convinced.

I was starting to get worried, especially when they presented pictures of the drugs. They must have purposely took them out of the baggies and zoomed in, because it looked like there was way more than we actually had.

Jay and the ADA wrapped up their closing arguments and informed the jury that they can now leave to begin their deliberations.

One by one, they got up and exited the room.

Kyle leaned in next to his brother.

"Isn't it kind of weird that they're mostly young women? I thought juries are supposed to be more varied."

"Yes, it's not ideal unfortunately but jury selection was tough on such short notice, and the next court date wouldn't have been until 2 weeks from now. I didn't want you guys sitting at Curran-Miller any longer than you had to."

"Got it."

I turned around and saw my younger brother Ethan that just started college and my girlfriend Anna waving at me. I smiled back.

After about an hour passed, the jury filed back into the courtroom and Judge Combs returned to the bench.

"It's my understanding that the jury has come to a verdict?" Judge Combs said to the head juror.

"Yes your honor."

My stomach felt like it had butterflies.

"In the case of Hawkins, Anderson and Jacobs vs the State of Pennsylvania, we find the defendants GUILTY on all counts, including possession of illegal substances and intent to distribute in violation of the Drug Free Pennsylvania Act."

There were gasps in the gallery.

"Gentlemen -- with regards to sentencing, you have 2 options. I can either assign you the updated minimum sentence required for this guilty verdict, 24 years each in a medium security Pennsylvania State Prison or you could elect to waive your 8th Amendment Rights for a significantly reduced, yet potentially unconventional sentence determined by your peers on today's jury. As a reminder to both you and the jury, this second option was developed as part of the act, is intended as a deterrent, and should be no longer than 2 years in length."

Our jaws dropped. 24 YEARS. 24 YEARS. 24 YEARS was all that kept repeating in my head.

I turned to Wes and Kyle.

"I'm not going to jail for the next 24 years of my life. Whatever the other sentence is, could not possibly be worse." I said.

Kyle turned and looked at his brother for his advice.

"It's up to you 3. I've never even heard of that reduced sentence as an option before. Just know that even though it's a lighter length, I have absolutely no clue what the people on this jury are going to decide. Your 8th Amendment rights against Cruel and Unusual Punishment exist for a reason. Waiving them could not possibly be good." Jay said, with his hand against his forehead.

Wes shifted his body toward Kyle. "I'm with Eric on this. I can't just give up the next 24 years of my life if I have this option. I don't think you should either Kyle."

Kyle took a minute to process things and shook his head in agreement.

"Your honor. I speak for my friends here as well as myself when I say that we would like to elect for the second, shorter sentence. We confirm that we waive our 8th Amendment rights."

Judge Combs banged her gavel.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I thank you for your work today. The court requests that you now deliberate the sentence for the 3 convicted gentlemen you see before you. Again, please keep in mind that the sentence does not have to be limited to one or even several different punishments. With the 8th Amendment Waived, you may assign any sentence that does not result in death (as this would supersede the original 24 year sentence) or last longer than 2 years."

The jury once again left and returned about 40 minutes later.

"Everyone please be seated." Judge Combs said.

"May the lead juror please rise to present the agreed sentence?"

An attractive young woman, potentially a year or two younger than us stood up with a notepad in her hand."

"The jury has sentenced Mr. Hawkins, Mr. Anderson and Mr. Jacobs to the following:

1. Immediately be stripped of all their clothing/belongings and cuffed.

2. Subsequently have photographs taken of their current nude state and published in the court's record.

3. Subsequently have their assholes plugged with a lockable prostate stimulation device, and chained together until tomorrow at 8 AM, whereupon it will be temporarily removed and reinserted nightly.

4. Caged in the courthouse lobby together until tomorrow 8 AM EST.

5. No longer be afforded opportunities to urinate in a restroom. The need to do so in public is understood to be among the consequences of this sentence.

6. Starting tomorrow at 8 AM EST, endure 48 hours of public humiliation, consisting of at a minimum:

a. A live streamed video feed with a message detailing the convicts' crimes

c. Placement inside a pillory for the public to photograph, spectate or fondle.

e. Full head and body hair removal.

g. A 6 lash caning administered to the buttocks.

i. Forced ejaculation, administered via the penis and/or prostate.

k. Spankings and anal stimulation administered by members of the public.

7. At the conclusion of the 48 hours of public humiliation, a 1 year 362 slavery sentence whereby which the convicts:

a. May not wear any clothing in private or in public.

c. May not grow any facial or body hair.

e. Will be subject to forced domestic and/or sexual servitude.

g. May not rent or own property.

i. May only be bathed via a hose with cold water.

k. Must only eat and drink from the floor.

m. Must only sleep in a cage and not bedding.

o. May not be in control of their own finances.

q. Must remain physically fit."

I heard the words coming out of her mouth but brain wasn't processing it all.

"Thank you -- that was very clear. The court will help to administer and oversee this sentence, and will receive petitions for ownership of Mr. Hawkins, Mr. Anderson and Mr. Jacobs over the next 48 hours. If the convicted are found to not follow the sentence as described, they will be subject to the original 24 year jail sentence, plus an additional 5 years. Gentlemen you may now stand and remove your clothing." Judge Combs said glancing at the court room photographer.

We stood up but were still in a state of shock, frozen in place.

"Can you please assist deputy?"

The deputy nodded his head, walked over to a drawer near the gallery and grabbed a pair of clothing shears.

He started with me, repositioning my body to face the gallery, my younger brother Ethan and Anna.

SNIP SNIP

My suit jacket fell to the floor and my dress shirt was cut halfway down the middle, revealing my hairy muscular chest and nipples.

SNIP SNIP SNIP

My shirt fell to the ground, and I was completely bare chested. He cut straight down my right leg, exposing my hairy thigh, calves and boxer briefs.

SNIP SNIP

He unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants down. My boxer briefs were cut up, but still momentarily covered my private parts. That didn't last long.

The deputy walked up behind me, cut the waistband and pulled. I immediately cupped by penis with my hands, but my arms were grabbed from behind and I was cuffed behind my back.

I was now completely naked in front of my friends, younger brother, girlfriend and the rest of the fucking court room. My 5 inch uncut cock and hairy pubes on display with no way to cover up.

I heard 2 faint clicks and saw a bright flash. This is the second time I've been photographed like this in 24 hours.

I looked up and saw my brother Ethan's face conveying of mix of both disappointment and pity. Anna, my girlfriend for the past year, looked simply disgusted. Her hot, muscular boyfriend was now nude in public and part of the public court record.

The deputy turned me around so my hairy ass was facing the gallery, and pushed down on my back so I was in a deep squatting position. I couldn't see, but knew that my asshole must be visible to everyone.

I heard another few clicks.

He walked away and came back about a minute later with lube, and 3 metal devices with a dial, lock and chain at the end. FUCK. This can't be happening I thought.

"Please..no." I said. Those were the only words I was able to muster.

Other than a cop's finger yesterday, I've never had anything up my ass.

He applied lube to his pointer finger, walked behind me and rubbed it on my hole. I felt pressure as he inserted the cold metal device into me, followed by pain as he turned the dial expanding the device inside my rectum. He put the lock on, and I felt him tug to make sure it was secure. I felt a chain coming from my ass and saw it touch the ground beneath me.

He turned me back around. Ethan looked mortified. Anna was gone. She must have left while he was inserting the device.

The court room was silent other than the occasional click of the camera.

SNIP SNIP SNIP

I glanced to my right and saw that the deputy moved on to stripping Kyle just feet away from his older brother, Jay. He must have been more efficient because Kyle was completely naked within a minute. Just like me, the deputy cuffed Kyle behind his back revealing his 4 inch penis and semi-hairy body to the gallery.

Click Click

Kyle was forced to bend over and squat. I could now see his pink hole with a small ring of hair on the outside of it clear as day. The deputy lubed up his hole, inserted the second device, turned the dial and locked it. Either his ass was tighter than mine or the device was expanded more inside him, because he made a yelping noise as the deputy pulled on it to check if it was secure.

Wesley was last. The deputy didn't bother to use the shears with him, instead opting to simply unbuckle his belt, pull his underwear and pants down and lean over the defendant's table. His smooth ass and light blonde pubes were visible as his cock and balls hung underneath his body.

The deputy spread his cheeks with one hand and inserted the last device with the other.

"FUCK YOU" he shouted as he tried to stop the pain. When the device was expanded enough, it was locked and the deputy handcuffed him.

The deputy grabbed the 3 chains hanging from the buttplugs and connected them together with a large padlock. Just like this morning, we were now shackled together -- the key difference being that instead of a chain being around our ankles, we were connected via torture devices shoved up our holes.

I looked around and people's reaction in the gallery and jury varied. The gallery full of our friends and family was horrified and disgusted, most opting to cover their eyes or look down. The jury on the other hand, couldn't stop staring. This was their fucked up "sentence" after all.

"Deputy, can you please test the functionality of the devices before we end today's trial?" Judge Combs said.

"I'm sorry? Is the functionality not simply being a tort -" Wes blurted out loud, stopping mid-sentence.

I felt an intense vibration coming from my hole. We all must have because our dicks slowly started to stiffen at the same time. I was horrified as I watched my penis grow to its full 7 inch length. Wes went from 4 inches to 6, and Kyle's grew from 4 to a very respectable 7.5.

CLICK CLICK

We all tried to cover up but the handcuffs prevented us from doing so.

The vibrations stopped, and luckily our shame kicked back in and our dicks went back to their normal state.

"I think it works." The deputy said, smirking at Judge Combs.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes today's trial and sentencing. Please make your way to the exists. I will make an assignment for their owner in the coming days after reviewing all petitions. Note that guidelines prevent me from assigning any immediate family member."

Everyone in the room filed out of the aisles and to the exit, except us and the deputy.

"Gentlemen -- before we head over to your cage where you will be spending the night, I need you to sign these papers handing over your property to your future owner, once one is selected for you by the court."

Each of us grabbed the pen and signed with shaky hands. The consequences of our collective decision seemed to start settling in.

"I don't know if I can do this." Kyle said as he looked at myself and Wes.

Before I can think of a response, the deputy grabbed the padlock connecting the 3 of us, pulling at our holes and leading us out into the crowded hallway. People stopped and stared as he led down the stairs and into the lobby where a large modified dog cage, one with a black tray at the bottom was already prepared.

"To be honest guys, we've only ever put one person at a time in here so it's going to be a tight fit." He actually looked kind of sorry for us.

12