College Studs Join Older Couple

Story Info
2 college studs join kinky couple for some fun.
1.8k words
4.14
24.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since retiring and moving to Oahu over a year ago we have had many visitors. Yesterday a good friend, Jeff, and his two boys, Chris and Brian, both college students.

We had spent yesterday just chilling at the house. Today they all said they would love to go out on our boat. We will take them on a trip around the island and enjoy the sea and sun.

We asked my close friend if he and his wife wanted to join us, and they are.

As we get underway, I overhear the boy's comment on my wife, Tracy, and Sid's wife, Rose. Evidently, they like older women and knowing this pleases me as well as turns me on. Tracy knows I love watching her with other men, especially younger men.

We had a great day, lots of sights, sun and fun. Everyone is a bit exhausted as one by one we all get a shower. I start some coffee while Tracy showers. Chris and Brian join me out on the lanai. I smile hoping to stir and start something.

'I couldn't help overhear your comment about Tracy. You really like what you see?'

They are both a bit embarrassed and shy to respond.

'It's ok, I don't mind. I think she is an extremely hot woman myself' I tell them hoping they will loosen up.

Chris quietly and shyly responds 'Yes sir. She is a beautiful woman'.

I just smile as I sip my coffee and Jeff joins us. The boys get up and head to the shower as I text Tracy and tell her what the boys thought of her. She replies with a smiley face emoji. She knows I would not mind at all watching these two hot, young men pleasure my wife. I think she wants it too now.

Jeff excuses himself around ten o'clock. I remind him we are five hours behind and it is extremely late for them. Tracy has been making sure she has a good view of the boys, giving them little smiles, winks and possibly a view occasionally. She starts to clean up as me and the boy's help.

'Everyone should sleep well tonight' I say as I come up behind my wife.

'Once Dad puts his machine on, he is gone to the world' Brian chimes in. I am thinking to myself that that is a good piece of information, Tracy smile in agreement.

She whispers in my ear 'It might be too soon but if you think they are interested I would love to have all three of you in me tonight'.

I almost blew my load hearing this as she heads to the bedroom. I look at the boys, 'If you guys aren't tired and have any interest in joining me and Tracy, we would both love to have you join us for a couple hours of fun'.

I nervously wait for an answer, searching their faces for some sign when I see them both smile, bulges in their shorts. I have my answer.

The answer is stuttered 'I...I mean...we...yes.... yes we would love to but what did you have in mind?' asks Chris.

I smile and explain that anything between men is limited to oral unless you do not want that. As far as Tracy, unless she says 'no' or stops you, she is completely open to you for everything and anything. If you have no disease's, we want you to cum inside her. This got things stirring in their shorts.

Both almost simultaneously said 'no disease here' as I smile and nod to the bedroom.

We enter and there she is, my beautiful wife with a robe on and I suspect nothing else. Forty-nine years old and still hot and beautiful. I close the door, blow a kiss to her. That is her sign she is free to enjoy anything she wants.

She walks up to them, stands between them facing them. She runs a hand down each of their chests 'This will be fun' as she lets her robe open exposing her naked body down the middle. Not quite enough for the boys to see nipple but the can see her smooth, shaved slit.

Tracy smiles big 'Ooh, I see you guys are already stirring down there'.

She tugs on their shorts and both help her as they fall to the floor exposing two nice, cut cocks. Chris looks a bit longer than me, but both have about the same girth and I know Tracy will enjoy Chris's cute bubble butt.

Tracy and I both see the gleaming of precum on their tips. She looks to me knowing I love precum.

'Do you boys have a problem with oral between men'? she asks, and I never got a response from either of them. I shrugged as she was still looking at me then turned her head to them.

Brian is the first to speak, 'I would have no problem, in fact I would suck him just to have you'.

Chris is not quite as eager. 'I don't think I would have a problem with anyone sucking me, but I don't know about sucking anyone else. I hope that is OK'.

Tracy is quick. 'With us, nobody does anything they don't want to do. It is all about everyone's pleasure' as she reaches out and grabs their rock-hard cocks.

She drops to her knees and starts with Chris, licking then sucking his head as he lets out deep moans of pleasure. Once cleaned of precum she moves to Brian. I thought he was going to blow his load much like I am about ready to do!

I mention that they look ready to go. She senses the same. She stands, disrobes and falls on the bed.

She looks to Brian, 'Fuck me' is all she says as I watch him crawl between her legs fumbling to get in the right position to penetrate my wife's hot, hungry pussy. I watch with much anticipation as inch by inch he disappears in my wife. The moans and groans of pleasure that escape them both is an aphrodisiac.

With his cock firmly buried in her she pulls his lips to her. It is hot and passionate watching her with other men. She breaks the kiss and whispers in his ear 'fuck me, fuck me hard and put a baby in me Brian'.

With that said I watched as he did just that and Tracy kissed his neck and chest. I was a hot and beautiful sight and I am about to lose my load watching them and we still have Chris.

Obviously Brian will not last long, Tracy can feel it and I can see it. He his starting to throb inside her. She wraps her legs around him and whispers 'That's OK, let it go, give it to me. Cum deep inside me'.

He grunts and groans and the time is here. I watch him bury his cock balls deep inside my wife and imagine the head of his cock pressed into her cervix as he shoots a huge load of his young sperm in her. I count 11 throbs of his cock! 11 ropes of cum he shot into her.

She kisses him. It is a hot, passionate kiss with tongue as she thanks him. He kisses her back 'No, thank you! You are so beautiful'. She smiles big and hugs him as he slowly pulls out of her. I see her pussy, gaping from being freshly fucked and leaking a tad of his seed. God I want to lick that up.

I can't take it, I dive between her legs and bury my tongue in her savoring the taste of her and Brian. She wiggles her hips giving me full access as she moans in pleasure. I love going down on her, especially with another man's seed in her.

I give way and wink at Chris letting him know it is his turn. He wastes no time getting into position. I watch now as his cock disappears into my wife's hot, cum filled pussy. Both let out moans of pleasure but Tracy's was a little different. Chris has about another half inch of cock than me so he is touching places not normally touched.

I watch Tracy look into his eyes 'I want you to fuck your baby in me. Fuck me Chris, fuck me' then pulls his lips to hers as she wraps her arms and legs around him. I watch him pound my wife's hungry pussy, their lips still pressed together. She really likes him as I watch him push his brother's cum into her pussy.

Their lips part as I hear Tracy breathing heavy. She is going to cum. I then hear just that; her legs pull him into as she lets out a small scream and moan and I hear Chris 'Oh God that feels good' as she finishes her orgasm.

Chris started pumping his cock in and out of her and he too was about to lose his load. She looked into his eyes 'Give it to me. Fill me with your babies'. Once hearing that and looking into her eyes he buried himself deep inside my wife and did just that. Pump rope after rope, 12 of them deep in my wife. I can only hope filling her womb.

She smiles then pulls his lips to hers. Her body wrapped around his. What a hot sight. Even hotter knowing that these two hot young studs filled my wife full of their seed and I want to taste and feel it in her.

Chris slowly and gently pulls out of her. He is dripping with juices and I sure would love to taste them. He looks to me 'I don't mind if you want it' pointing his dripping cock towards me. I smile and go to him and suck and savor the taste of him, his brother and my wife on his cock. He lets out small moans of pleasure.

Once done I stand, turn to Tracy and her wet pussy. I go down on her and savor her very full pussy. Chris and Brian move to either side of her staring at her breasts when I hear her tell them to suck them and neither wasted any time doing just that.

I am ready to bust a nut. I position myself so I can fuck my wife's hot, cum filled pussy and watch as the boys milked her tits, occasionally kissing her. What a hot sight. I am able to make her cum one more time before blowing my load in her.

I watched the boys fuck her one more time and cum in her before all of us decided sleep was needed. After they left, I held Tracy close, thanked her as she kissed me thanking me. We fell asleep in each other's arms in a satisfied bliss.