College Transfer

Story Info
College girl transfers and falls for her older professor.
5.9k words
4.24
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hallway looking for my lecture hall. Transferring midway through the semester sucked. But my dad moved to Florida to a new job. Luckily FSU had a spot open. I finally find the room knowing I'm late due to signing paperwork. I open the door trying to be quiet. I shut it softly. Okay no one noticed I think. I start to look for a seat.

"Excuse me Miss." I look forward and Mr. Smith the English professor is looking right at me. I walk down handing him my paperwork. He looks over it before looking up at me through his glasses. "Welcome Rebecca hope you can catch up. I do have some notes for you to help so stay after class." "Yes Professor Smith".

I walk up a few stairs finding a seat. I push my long blonde hair to my back, taking out my books and iPad. I catch up to what he is lecturing on. Pretty soon I hear him dismiss the class and I wait for everyone to file out. I walk down to his desk finding him rummaging through his leather bag.

I slowly look him over. Noting his light brown hair and hazel eyes. Thinking to myself he is pretty sexy for an older man and my teacher. He stands up clearing his throat causing me to shake my head snapping me out of my thoughts.

He reaches out handing me the papers. "Hear you go Miss Bryant. These should bring you up to speed in no time." I bite my bottom lip softly while looking over the pages. "Thank you Mr. Smith. I want to do well in your class. Do you have a reading list for the books you will lecture about this semester?" He hands me a bright green piece of paper. "Thank you again. I'll see you Thursday for the next class." I say as I turn to walk away my hips swaying a little more than normal hoping he is watching the way my dark skinny jeans show off my round ass and my tight thin pink shirt showing my figure off. I look over my shoulder at him to see him watching, and smiling, I exit the room.

I head off down the hallway in search of the cafe for some lunch. Getting lost I accidentally end up walking into some teachers offices. Looking around I spot his name on a door to my left. Smirking to myself I walk over and knock hoping he in there. While standing there waiting I nonchalantly begin to twirl my hair. I hear footsteps and then he opens the door.

Looking up my eyes meet his and I can clearly see how surprised to see me he is. "Did we have an appointment Miss Bryant?" he asks. "Umm no Mr. Smith, I umm well... I think I'm lost sir. I took a wrong turn looking for the cafe and ended up here. I don't know anyone else yet, only you. Do you think you can help me?" I bite my lip again hoping he says he can.

"Ah yes it gets confusing sometimes even to us teachers. Let me escort you there myself." I smile bigger than I should instantly giving away how pleased I am that I get to spend more time with him.

"That would be amazing. Thank you!" I beam as I back up letting him shut the door.

I follow along beside him listening as he points out things that will help me find my way around here easier going forward. As he talks I can't help but look him over more and more. Taking in his body and smile, very naughty thoughts spring into my mind. I stop myself suddenly, realizing that I'm becoming turned on by him, especially knowing he is my teacher makes it probably a very bad idea.

We turn a corner and arrive at the cafe. I listen as he tells me what is decent to eat and what he doesn't even think deserves to be called food. I cannot help but laugh at that and smile.

After walking around looking at the stations I grab a salad a bottled water and a giant cookie. I sit down by myself and pull out the reading list and my iPad, scanning over the list I take note of which books I already have and which ones I will need to get. I am not paying attention and jump a little when someone sits down at the table.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you Miss Bryant." I hear, my face blushing involuntarily. "Oh no, not at all. But while we're not in class please call me Rebecca." I smile.

"As long as you call me Rob, Rebecca." He winks at me.

"Deal Rob" I say as I swallow hard trying to figure out if he is flirting with me. After a few minutes of silence I look up and begin to ask him questions about the reading list. We talked a little longer and I began to relax and actually enjoy myself. After finishing our meals we parted ways.

By Thursday morning I am actually excited for class knowing I will get to see Rob... I mean Mr. Smith. I pick out a cute but sexy outfit. I pull on a black lace thong and matching push up bra even though I know in my mind it's probably stupid of me to want him to see me in sexy lingerie. My mind drifts back to the previous night. How wet my pussy was as I thought about him. My fingers pushing inside myself wishing they were his. How I cried out 'Rob' over and over as I came soaking my sheets. I shake my head clearing the thought, but it's already too late as I feel my thong getting wet.

I get dressed quickly, not wanting to be late. I pull on skinny jeans and a tight thin long sleeve green blouse finishing it off with my dark brown boots. I brush out my hair and finish putting jakeup on. I grab my bag and I'm out the door. Trafficj wasn't terrible and I checked the clock as I pulled up to the parking lot, right on time I thought. Putting the car in park I hop out and head inside.

I know I am really looking forward to his lecture because before I know it I am at the door. Opening it I take note that a few others beat me here. I walk down to the front row and smile seeing a seat open right in the middle.

Sliding my cute ass into the seat I look up and watch his back as he writes today's lecture points and the chapters on the board. I squeeze my thighs together quickly thinking how sexy he looks in his jeans and polo. After a few minutes he turns around and once again I have to shake my head free from staring. He checks the time and says he will begin class in just a moment. I can already feel myself getting wet again.

I'm smiling and excited as he begins his lecture. Oh fuck he is sexy I think. I squeeze my thighs tighter knowing how soaked I still am. Listening to that sexy voice as he talks has me turned on even more.

I lean forward on my desk causing my breasts to push together making my cleavage show even more just for him. He looks up pausing after a question and I know he is looking right at me. After a moment he clears his throat and continues. I smile now knowing I have caught his interest.

Class ends and just like Tuesday I wait for everyone else to leave before I walk up to his desk. "Mr. Smith I was wondering if you needed an aide. I need some extra credits to keep my scholarship and English is my major." I rock back and forth on my heels nervously hoping my rambling wasn't too noticeable or embarrassing. He looks me over and I can feel his eyes studying me... or maybe I just hope they were. Hearing a slight hmmm escape his lips I realize with glee that he is indeed pondering if it would be a good idea.

"Sure I could certainly use an aide Miss Bryant, when are your free times?" I cannot help but smile, and hope he cannot see that now my nipples are getting hard too. Fuck I am so turned on right now... "well Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have your class and Fridays I have no classes." "Perfect those three days you can help me out after class and all day Fridays if you want." He tells me as he gathers all of his things.

I follow him out of the lecture hall as he talk ls about what he would expect out of me as an aide. I nod my head in agreement not really paying attention because I'm so excited. We arrive at his office and I hold his stuff while he unlocks and opens the door for me to enter like a gentleman.

"So this is what a professors office is like inside." I say. "It's not exactly glamorous is it?." He jokingly asks as I look at all the books, there must be hundreds of them. "I think it's amazing." I smile.

I busy myself by grading some papers sitting across the desk from Rob. I occasionally look up through my lashes and find him looking at me just as much as I've been looking at him. Dying to hear his voice again knowing the effect it will have on me I try to start a conversation.

"So Rob are you married? Have any kids?" I inquire.

"Divorced with two daughters, I've been single for a while now actually." He nonchalantly replies without looking up.

Noting the tone in his voice I shyly reply. "Oh I'm sorry didn't mean to bring up anything upsetting."

"No Rebecca, you misunderstand, I'm happily single these days I just miss the not being alone part sometimes. What about you?" He asks looking up at me and smiling.

"Single as it gets to be honest Rob." I say as I return his smile. Readjusting myself, I push my breasts out more hoping he notices them All I can think about is how bad I want him.

We make small talk getting to know each other better as I grade and he prepares lectures. He keeps me laughing with stories and jokes about the other professors in the English Department. Before long we are laughing and joking like we knew each other for years.

At some point I hear him put his pen down and look at his watch. "You hungry? It's the afternoon now" he asks me.

Play it cool I think, don't let him know you're wet for him..."sure I could eat" I say as calmly as I can.

We head down to the cafe falling into a comfortable silence side by side. We split up to get our food and then meet back up sitting down together. Looking around we realize that the place is empty so we decide to take our food back to the office.

"So Rebecca are you going to the big game tonight?" he asks as he opens his Coke Zero.

"I haven't really thought about it yet, I don't really know much about the sports program here." I rather comfortably admitted.

"Are you going?" I add.

"Yes most of the faculty usually attend the home games. We tend to enjoy ourselves as much as the students some games" he says laughingly. "You should come Rebecca, it will be a lot of fun!"

"Okay fine" I kiddingly reply. "You've talked me into Rob, I'll go."

A few moments pass before I add "I still don't know anyone other than you and who goes to a game alone? Do you think I could sit with you in the teachers section?" Oh shit, I can't believe I just said that! My hearts beating so fast right now, and I want him so bad! He looks at me for a moment before grinning and saying "Sure, I can pick you up if you want... that is if you don't mind being seen with an older man" he adds laughingly. "Are you kidding? I would love to!!" I blush, realizing how overexcited I must have sounded.

I look back down at the papers I'm grading feeling the heat from my cheeks. Nothing more is said for a while. We finish up grading some Freshman papers and head out to the parking lot together for the day.

I go home excited and happier than I have been since before I moved here. I was thinking about Rob the whole drive but I only ended up making myself hornier and wetter. I rush to my bedroom peeling clothes off as I go. Laying back on the bed my fingers instantly begin touching my body slowly and softly. My mind pictures Rob standing in the doorway. A Moan escapes my lips imaging him watching my hands sliding over my body. Instinctively my legs open wider as I sink deeper in the fantasy. My fingers find my slit as I picture Rob slowly pulling his cock out of his slacks. As my fingers slowly slip inside my cunt he begins to slide his hand up and down his shaft at the same speed. The faster I insert my fingers the faster I imagine he strokes himself. I have two fingers buried in me and ughhhh is that my phone?! Frustrated and still horny I check and see a text from Rob saying he'll pick me up about 7. Looking at the clock I smile and head for the shower with every intention of finishing what I started.

Two quick orgasms later and I finally get around to shaving everything smooth... which may or may not have lead to orgasm number 3. I cannot help but touch myself dreaming of his hands on my body as I dry off and try to find something to wear.

Before I know it, Seven o'clock rolls around and I'm startled by a knock on the door. "Just a minute!" I call as I grab my phone. Deep breaths I tell myself and I open the door for Rob trying not to seem too excited and start blushing again. Wearing my (purposefully a little too) tight jeans and a FSU shirt with the logo stretched (perfectly) across my breasts and black boots I stand with the door open showing off a little as I grab a light jacket.

"I'm ready to go". "You look great Rebecca." He says as I turn to lock the door and we head off.

I follow Rob down the sidewalk to his car smiling knowing I caught him looking at me earlier. "Wow! That's a very nice car Rob, what year is she?" I'm a sucker for a red 60's Camaro...well shit, now I'm wet again. "thank you Rebecca, I'm pleased you like her, she was my dads, bought her off the line in 1969." Rob opened my door for me and I lightly rubbed against his body as I slid into the seat.

Robs starts the car and all I can do is smile excitedly (and squeeze my thighs together of course) because I'm so close to him. Rob lowers the top as we drive off and my hair starts blowing around me. Rob tries to grab my hair trying to help and we both end up laughing as we pull it together and I put it in a bun. I keep looking around town as he drives us toward the stadium. I keep looking back over at Rob and I see him looking at me too smiling.

We pull into the parking lot and find a space not too far from the gate and Rob comes around and opens my door for me. He reaches out offering his hand to help me and well if I wasn't wet before I sure as fuck am now. We fall in stride walking so close that our hands touch more than a few times but neither of us seem to care. I'm smiling like a schoolgirl with a crush... wait am I? My wet pussy doesn't care and neither do I. We reach the gate and head toward our seats. It's beyond crowded which makes sure I have to stay close to him. Finding our seats game is about start. We sit down together talking and watching the game.

The team played great and Rob was right, I did have a great time. Though I'm not sure it was so much the game as it was the fact that I was two inches away from a man I wanted to take me the whole time. My pussy was on fire and my juices were starting to leak a little. Fuck I need to cum soon I think.

After the big win we were both smiling and laughing seemingly completely at ease together as we walked back to his car. Once again Rob opens my door for me only this time I cannot help myself and I give his cheek a little kiss and press my body against him as I slide in my seat. I can tell I caught him off guard by the way he is smiling as he turns to head around to his door.

"It's a beautiful night, especially for a convertible. I say as he starts the car and puts the top back down. "Do you want to go for a drive Rebecca? It's still fairly early." I literally have to keep myself from jumping into his lap! "I'd love that Rob!" I managed to squeal, leaning my head back as I look over at this man I want in so many ways.

As he drives us around town I keep watching him studying his handsome features. His hands are large and manly, wonder what they feel like around my throat or in my jeans I think. His jawline makes me want that face between my legs bad. What is happening to me lately? All I can think about is having Rob take me and do with me as he wants. I wonder if he's noticed how many times I've had to cross and squeeze my thighs together in the car. Hell I'm surprised he cannot smell me yet. I am so turned on.

After what feels like an hour of driving us around Rob parks the car at a beautiful spot overlooking the lights of the city. For the first time all night it's completely silent expect for our breathing. Rob turns in his seat to look at me. Without even realizing it I had moved closer to him during the drive so we were now only inches apart. Our eyes meet and it feels like we are truly seeing each other. Before I know it he leans over and his lips press against mine.

Fireworks go off in my head, and okay yes in between my legs too, as Rob kisses me softly. I'm startled by it but I wanted it too. Pressing my lips into Robs I kiss him back even sliding my tongue out a little. Our lips part and our tongues meet as we start to make out like two teenagers. I find my hands acting on their own sliding into his hair as one of his does the same to me. I feel his other hand wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer. I climb into his lap, mmm I can feel his manhood underneath me. Our tongues continue sliding out swirling around each other's as I slowly start to grind and squirm in his lap. I let a small moan escape as I feel Robs hands sliding up and down my sides.

Without warning Rob suddenly pulls back from me breaking our passionate embrace. Instinctively I bite my lower lip pouting a little looking at him.

"I'm sorry Rebecca I've never done anything like that before. I don't know what came over me. You are my student and I shouldn't have kissed you." He pleads. I can see he is conflicted.

"Rob stop, it's okay, I wanted that kiss to happen so bad, ever since I saw you looking at me in class on Tuesday. I want to be with you, I want you to take me, have me. I've never been so attracted to someone before." I hope my words and the fire in my pants will be rewarded as I wait with bated breath for this perfect man to decide.

Seconds drag by before Rob leans back in again kissing me fully. One hand slides under my shirt and I feel his fingertips touching my tummy lightly as they move upward. My moans are getting louder and more frequent as I feel Robs hand cup one of my breasts over my bra squeezing lightly. Sparks go running through me and I involuntarily arch my back and buck my hips on his lap. This allows Rob to kiss down my neck sending shivers up my spine and making me moan louder as his tongue traces circles on my skin. I try my best to pull him closer but the car seat limits what we can do. More than a little frustrated he leans back and looks me over with a hunger in his eyes. I'm breathing heavy, my chest rising and falling, as I close my eyes and once again find myself squeezing my thighs together. I open my eyes as I hear him clear this throat before he asks "Would you like to come home with me Rebecca?" I smile my biggest smile. "Yes Rob please take me home." Climbing off his lap, I will definitely be on it again soon, I grab his hand in mine as we drive off.

We pull up in the driveway of your house and I'm instantly in love, the little fenced front yard, the huge wrap around porch, wonder if the railing can support me bent over it? Rob closes the rag top turns the car off and leans over to kiss me again. This starts another few minutes of passionate making out. Rob eventually pulls back to get out and come around to help me out as well.

I never let go of his hand as he leads me up to the front door. I not-so patiently stand waiting as he unlocks and opens the door letting me in first. He follows closely behind, remember I still have his hand, shutting the door and locking it behind us. In an instant Rob is pulling me to him our arms perfectly reaching for one another.

Rob twirls me around and pushes me against the door kissing me harder and deeper than before. Mmmmmmm I moan, no longer trying to stay quiet. I feel him pushing me up and my legs quickly slide around his hips and my arms lock behind his head. All I care about is kissing him back just as much! My hips start rocking against him and I feel his hands firmly grip my ass...unnfffff that felt amazing. I start sliding my hands in Robs hair as our tongues dance over each other and our lips remain locked.

Rob slowly turns is away from the door, his hands never stopping squeezing my ass. With my body locked to his and our lips intertwined Rob starts walking us upstairs. Every step He makes I bounce on his waist my jeans rubbing my clit and cunt over and over. Reaching the last step we both come up for air before he leans down softly kissing my neck. I can feel my wetness spreading down my ass and to my thighs.

12