College Virgin Gimp Party

Story Info
Freshers week party gets out of hand, as Alpha becomes Gimp.
3.5k words
4.09
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

So, this is the story of my freshers year. And it all started so well.

My name's Fred and I had been a big shot in high school, playing sports and playing in a band, I was popular and always had the hottest girls chasing after me. Though I'd never had time for them; I was always too busy. But now, I was ready for all that to change. I had bought a mega pack of condoms to see me through freshers week. Here we go!

The first day on campus was a little strange, as always, but I made a point to greet everybody and by evening we were all on familiar terms and had organised a little party in our accommodation. What was supposed to be just 10 people from my hall in the accommodation soon ballooned to around 30 from all the students staying on our floor in the accommodation block.

It mas bedlam. Drinking and drugging and dancing and soon - I have no idea how - all the girls were taking off their tops to reveal their glorious young pert tits, in all shapes and sizes! We were around the same number of guys and girls in our accommodation and someone shouted for all the boys to line up. We all did so.

Facing each of us was a topless fresher filled with alcohol and lust; this was only heading one way, and I couldn't wait to get my first taste of sex!

Finally the order came for the girls to step forward and take off our tops. I was well muscled and was happy to see none of the other boys was quite as well toned as me.

"And now the pants!" Someone shouted.

The girls giggled, their young tits bouncing as they all took hold of a pair of drawers and disrobed all of us. There was excitement and lust in the air. And then laughter. I joined in. But then I realised they were all laughing...at me.

The girl in front of me was my sexy neighbour Helen. She had a big beautiful pair of tits with long slender nipples, and they were jiggling with laughter as she held one hand to her mouth while the other pointed to my crotch. Everyone was staring at me and looking down at my cock and balls. I didn't understand.

I looked down to see my cock and balls just as I left them. A decent size of testicles and my one and a half inch flaccid penis hanging before me. Was it because I wasn't circumcised?

I quickly glanced around me at the row of boys next to me and realised that others weren't circumcised too. That wasn't the problem. The problem was my size. I couldn't believe it! I had the smallest cock in the line by a mile! Boys that just 30 seconds ago I'd been smirking at because of their lack of muscles were now laughing to my face while pointing at my cock. They were all hung!

Some were flaccid, others already semi hard, or fully erect, and they all had a good three of four inches on me. I couldn't believe it. This wasn't supposed to be how it went! I was frozen to the spot. And it didn't take long for the girls to start taking photos of me.

All the girls forgot about their boys and gathered around me, laughing at me as I stood there frozen. I've never had anyone laughing at me like this before, no one had ever dared. And now!

Soon they were poking it, lying their pinky next to it.

"It's smaller than my pinky, aha!" They were in hysterics.

But then I started to grow. It all went quiet as the entire room fixated on my tiny penis slowly start to grow. First to two inches, then three, and finally fully erect and standing proud at four inches. The silence hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity, before the laughter roared back into life even louder than before.

The girls were in hysterics and shouting; Is that it? It's thinner than my thumb! Jack isn't even hard and he's bigger than him! Why is he getting turned on by us laughing at him? He must be a gimp!

They made Jack, some lanky nerd, come up next to me and they lifted our two cocks up. He was still soft and his cock hung down five inches between his legs, and thicker than mine ever could be. I heard more pictures being taken.

Just then a bead of precum rolled out of my hard cock and sat on the top of my head. Alas more hysterics as everybody laughed at me. But it wasn't my fault! I was surrounded by tits for the first time ever and they kept on playing with my cock!

"Oh my god! He must be a sissy!"

"Are you a gimp, Fred?"

I still hadn't managed to utter a word, it was like I had retreated into myself, I was totally in shock.

Just then Helen leaned forward and prodded the head of my cock, sending a jolt of pleasure coarsing through me. She held up her finger, now shining with my precum, for everyone to see.

"Here, little Fred, our little gimp Fred, here's your dinner for tonight." And she raised her finger slowly to my mouth. The whole room was once again quiet as they watched in awe as she approached my mouth. And, I don't know why, god, I don't know why. If I had just run away then maybe I could have saved myself, but for some godforsaken reason I opened my mouth. I let her finger slide deep into my mouth, and I sucked it clean.

The room was genuinely in shock. Obviously no one had much experience and this was far beyond anything they had even imagined.

Everything then seemed to happen very quickly, as if in a blur. From somewhere someone produced a dog collar which was quickly strapped to my neck. It was my neighbour - and partner - Helen who forced me onto all fours and made me crawl around, woofing and snorting. Then I had to kiss feet. And then I was licking pussy, and licking ass. Soon everyone was sucking and fucking each other but they all still had eyes on me as I was led around being humiliated and degraded at every turn. I still hadn't uttered a word.

I could see Jack, the lanky nerd, with his massive cock ramming into a beautiful curvy Latina chick who was squealing like a bitch on heat. Helen led me over and made me lick the latinas ass hole as Jack pounded her above me.

The Latina was sat on the sofa with her ass positioned just over the edge; with Jack on top of her fucking her deep and hard. I had to crawl down between Jacks legs and stick out my tongue. I could taste her ass, as well as her creamy juices which were pouring out of her tight pussy. And I could feel Jacks balls grazing my forehead and nose as he fucked her above me.

I could hear the Latina crying above me, and I felt her pussy clench with pleasure as the first wave of her orgasm burst through her. Then I heard Jack scream, "Fuck she's cumming! Ah, you're so tight!" I felt his balls clench and scrape past my forehead one last time as he buried himself deep inside her and started to cum.

"Oh yeah!" I heard Helen say over my shoulder, "That's hot!"I could hear and feel the two young hot students cum together above me, my tongue still buried in her asshole, and I can't lie, it did turn me on, feeling their two bodies shudder with pleasure. My four inch cock was still stiff and still leaking precum.

I felt Jack's balls scrape my forehead one last time as he pulled his big fat cock from the Latina's pussy, so I removed my tongue from her asshole and looked up at Helen, who was still holding tight onto the leash attached to my dog collar and was now also filming me. I looked at her young tight pussy, completely clean shaven, and saw juices rolling out of it and down her thigh. She was obviously enjoying my degradation just as much as I was.

"Lick her clean." She ordered me. "Lick that pussy clean of all her juices and Jack's cum, go on little pussy boy."

I was tentative at first, but soon got to enjoy the taste of her juices and the cum pouring out of her. The Latina was moaning with pleasure above me too, which made me feel good.

"Ye drink that down, you little slut." I could hear Helen saying behind me.

When I was finished licking her pussy I knelt back and Helen put out her thumb for me to suck, which I did with gusto. And then she turned my head around so I was facing Jack. His cock was directly in line with my face and glistening with pussy juices and cum. It was still thick but was obviously shrinking and no longer stood up at attention.

"And now him." Helen ordered me from above, "Now you can suck his cock clean too, little dicky." I stared around at her in shock but she only slapped my face. Jack stepped back too, obviously not happy with the idea either. But Helen said, "Cmon Jack, what's the difference? A mouth is a mouth. And besides, he's a little bitch, he has to suck you clean."

Jack looked down at me, knelling before him, with my little pathetic cock rock hard and leaking cum and my face already covered in juices and cum. He took hold of the leash from Helen and yanked on it hard so I was suffocated. He dragged me like this right up to him and automatically my mouth opened and took in his big fat cock, wet with pussy and cum.

I had to open real wide to let his cock in, which was sort of uncomfortable at first, but as soon as my tongue started to dance around his head and I took his cock deeper and deeper within my mouth and throat, I knew that I loved cock. Don't get my wrong, I'm not gay per se, I want a wife and kids and don't look at men in a sexual way, but you put a cock in front of me and I'll suck it all day. Especially one as big and tasty as Jacks. He wasn't quite hard so I could manoeuvre him in my mouth easily and soon he was groaning with pleasure as I sucked his cock clean like no one ever had.

When my mouth finally broke free from his cock there was a loud plopping sound. Then I looked around and saw that the whole room had their eyes on me once again. I saw one couple in the corner stand up and walk towards me, while a chubby boy who had been getting his dick sucked by a skinny girl also came over. "I want a go of that!" He shouted and stuffed his cock into my mouth.

He wasn't so big, maybe 5 inches, but he was still thick. And I loved the taste of his cum in my mouth. I could hear the couple whispering behind me with Helen, who had taken back control of my leash.

"That's ok with me," I heard her say. "Little Fred, listen here. This couple here want to fuck you OK? He's got a nice cock, not too big, but too big for her virgin pussy. So, well, he's going to fuck your ass while she lets you fuck her pussy, just enough to open her up a little, so he can give her a proper fucking afterwards. Alright? Let's go!"

Before I knew what was happening there was a horny little virgin lying beneath me and fingering my wet and dripping cock while her partner was spitting on my asshole and trying to manoeuvre his thumb past my sphincter behind me. And I still had the cock in my mouth! I felt like a total slut, a worthless bitch, a sex slave. And I felt so good. Every inch of my body tingled with sensitivity and pleasure.

I moaned in pain as his thumb finally broke through my sphincter, I could hear laughter around me. A crowd had gathered to watch me lose my virginity.

The small girl below cried, "Wait! Don't fuck him yet! Let him get his cock inside me first!"

"Okay well hurry up!" Came the voice of her partner behind me as he continued to work his thumb in my asshole.

The girl grabbed my cock on its shaft and I could feel her hand shaking with nerves. We were both virgins, and this surely not what we had in mind for our first time! She ran my sensitive cock head up and down her pussy a couple of times and then positioned it right at the entrance of her pussy. Her pussy was absolutely soaking with lust. "Okay," I could hear her nervous voice whisper, "Now." She said to me, "Fuck me."

And so I slowly pushed down and felt my cock be enveloped in her hot tight wet pussy. It felt incredible! I could hear her cry out in pain but I paid no heed as I continued to slowly but surely push my rock hard cock deep into her virgin pussy until I was buried to the hilt. I could hear her crying below me, feel her body shaking with her sobs, but I just ignored them. It felt so good. It felt as if my cock had finally found it's home, it was where it always should have been, and where it should always stay.

I quickly started to pump in and out of her with all my power and might, mercilessly fucking her virgin pussy while she continued to cry out below for me to stop and go more gentle. It felt so good, I was on the verge of cumming, when suddenly I felt the thumb be pulled out of my ass. I had completely forgotten it was there!

And then I stopped fucking her entirely as I felt something hard and wet between my ass cheeks. His fat cock! In my ass! Panic set in as I struggled to get away, but with the cock in my mouth, my own cock stuck inside a virgin pussy and now her partner behind me, there was no escape.

This time it was my turn to scream and cry as my virgin asshole was penetrated by a big, young, hard cock. He pushed deep into me, tearing me wide open.

There was now a crowd of young naked students huddled around me, stroking their hard cocks or massaging their wet pussys as they watched in awe as I was fucked from behind, with my own cock in a virgin pussy and my mouth clamped around a hard cock.

I heard the boy behind me spit onto his cock as he started to thrust in and out of me. The pain at first was truly unbearable, but as his juices started to dribble into my asshole it became much easier for him. He started thrusting faster and deeper into me, and I was no longer crying out in pain, I was crying with pleasure.

I had totally forgotten that my own cock was still clamped inside the girls tight pussy but as he started to fuck me harder I could feel my own cock start to thrust in and out of her as I followed his rhythm. The sensations flying through my body was like nothing I had ever experienced. And knowing that there was a crowd of people around me watching and stroking themselves only heightened my delight.

As our pace increased the boy with his cock in my mouth started to thrust deeper and deeper into my throat as he took hold of my hair and fucked my face good. And then I felt him thrust real deep inside of my throat and hold his cock there. I felt his cock swell in my mouth. I could hardly breathe now with my nose pressed hard up against his young soft pubes.

And then I felt his first jet of cum shoot down my throat, I could feel the hot semen go straight down my throat and into my stomach. I could taste his salty cum as he shit again and again deep into me. I loved the feeling of his cock expanding inside of my throat, I could feel his cock throb as his orgasm ran through his cock.

Just as I thought I would pass out he finally released my head and pulled his cock out from my throat. I heaved a huge breath and heard my throat gurgle with his cum. He was still cumming and shot his last two spurts of over my face. He slapped my face with his fat cock, smearing his cum all over me, and then stood back.

"Fuck!" He said, looking down at me, "He sucks cock better than any girl I've ever seen!"

The group around started laughing. I could properly look around me now and saw that the entire room was gathered round, watching this bizarre threesome I was sandwiched in.

The boy behind me was fucking me harder than ever and I couldn't stop myself from moaning in pleasure as his cock rammed deep into my ass over and over again. At least now I understood why gays love anal so much.

I looked down then and got my first proper look at the beautiful young girl below me. Her tits were small but her nipples were huge and erect. Her face was scrunched up in a mixture of pleasure and pain as my cock rode into her over and over, following the rhythm of the boy behind me. She was so sexy.

And then I saw her little hands shoot to her nipples as she started to cry out in pleasure. Fuck! She was cumming! I was making a girl cum with my little four inch cock.

I could hear the crowd around me start to whisper as they saw the little girl below me start to wiggle and writhe in ecstasy. Then she started to scream out.

"Oh fuck ye!" She scried, "Fuck me with that little dick! Oh ye, it feels so good! Oh fuck ye I'm cumming all over that little cock! Oh fuck yes, don't stop!"

I could feel her tight pussy spasming all over my cock and it felt so good. The boy behind me started to fuck me with all of his might as he watched and heard his partner cumming on my cock. He grabbed me by the hair, making me cry out, as his fat cock rammed in and out of my tight little asshole.

And then he too cried out and started to cum inside of my ass. It was too much for me.

I could feel his fat cock expand and shoot cum deep into my virgin ass, as my cock was massaged by a virgin spasming pussy. It was too much. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt the most powerful orgasm I had ever had race through my body and shoot out of my cock, still buried deep inside her tight pussy.

All three of us were orgasming in unison as the others pleasure only heightened our own. It was incredible. The joint orgasm seemed to last two minutes as wave after wave of pleasure raced through us.

Finally, we all collapsed into a heap as his cock fell from my asshole and my cock slipped out of her cum soaked pussy. We lay on the floor panting in delight.

As I opened my eyes I could see the crowd around us. They were all quiet and enthralled by the show we had just put on. I felt amazing. Yes OK, I had been turned into the house bitch of our accommodation and had been used and degraded like a total slut. But it had felt amazing! And I had just made a girl orgasm with my little penis! I was no longer embarrassed of my cock, or of being the house slut.

As I stared around at everyone in bliss, I could see Helen, her huge tits swinging in front of her, coming up to me. She took hold of my leash and started to drag me away.

"You're my bitch, Fred." She said, looking down at me. "And now I want a go with you."

She led me out of the room on the leash, with me crawling behind her, my asshole leaking cum and my face and hair covered in juices and semen. She opened the door to her private dorm room and dragged me in.

To be continued...

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers