College Virgin Impaled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muttering grew louder and Griffey and I was just able to make out, "Oh yeah, you like that don't you Leah? You like that don't you, you dirty bitch, fuck..." He again trailed off into gibberish. But his hips were now definitely bucking, finding a rhythm as his fat cock sent tremors of pain searing through my body. I was stuck, with this giant cock inside me, all I wanted to do was escape, and so one last time I tried to lift myself off his cock, but I was stuck fast. My pussy was too tight and his cock was too fat, I would never escape. Tears streamed down my face as his hips started to move faster and faster, sending his cock deeper and deeper into my tiny virgin pussy. Sometimes he would stop. But then would mumble to himself again and start to slowly hump his giant cock into me.

He stopped, and slurred, "Oh yeah bitch, you want it hard, you want daddy to fuck you dirty you bitch, you want me to fuck you hard and deep like the little slut you are? OK baby, I'm a fuck you good and hard just like you want it."

My eyes opened wide infear. "No James!" I shouted, "Please don't do it, just let me go. James don't do it, I'm not ready, you're too big! James!"

But then I felt his hands rest on my hips and he started to thrust again, slowly now but with a steady rhythm that sent pain shooting through my pussy.

"You love my fat dick don't you baby? You want it deep inside you? You want me to fill you with my cum til you burst, baby?"

"Please, James, stop!" I hissed but it was too late. He stopped mumbling, his hands gripped hard onto my waist, and his cock thrust deep into me, harder and faster. The tears now rolling freely down my face, falling from my chin onto my tits where they tickled their way down my body. I tried to stroke the tears off my chest but as my hand brushed my nipple a ripple of pleasure burst through me straight from my perky tits down to my pussy. Again I stroked my nipple and waves of hot pleasure raced through me. I started to pinch my nipples, biting my lips and tasting my salty tears as James continued his slow assault on my virgin pussy, his tight grip on my waist hurting a little.

Pinching my nipples harder and harder I could feel my pussy start to ignite, the flame of lust rekindling, the hot juices started flowing once again, I abandoned myself to James' ravishing of my tiny virgin pussy. His thrust not only became faster but stronger, deeper. He was now thrusting up into me with all his might, his cock reaching deep inside me, I didn't know if it was my vagina or my stomach, but the feeling was incredible. As my juices really started to leak the pleasure only increased, his cock now thrusting deep into me more easily, I was no longer glued to his fat cock but he moved in and out of me with more ease, still hurting and stretching me, but this only added to the blinding pleasure which was engulfing me.

His cock now ramming into my pussy, sliding in and out with ease, lubricated with our juices and my blood, I could have escaped him if I wanted. I knew there was enough lubrication for me to slip off his cock and be free, but the delightful melange of pleasure and pain was like nothing I had ever experienced, nothing I had ever experienced, and when I thought about that fat six inch penis actually being inside me, my tiny tight virgin pussy, I grunted and started to follow his rhythm, smacking down into him as he thrust up, his fat cock crashing into me, my magic button drowning in a puddle of our mixed juices.

"Oh fuck Leah, you like that, bitch?"

"Oh yeah James" I blurt out, "Fuck me James, fuck me hard."

"Do you like my dick inside you?"

"I love it! Oh, it's so big, so fat in my tiny pussy. Don't stop James, it feels so good!"

"Oh yeah, fuck your tight little pussy with my fat cock and you love it, don't you? Everyone loves me and my cock!"

"Oh yes, oh fuck, don't stop."

James was now grunting with each thrust as his hips bucked wildly, smashing his fat cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was smashing down into him, waves of pain and pleasure coursing through my veins.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in you!"

"Do it James!" I screamed hysterically, "Cum in my little virgin pussy with your big fat cock!"

His face contorted as he made one final devastating thrust so deep into me that I swear I could feel his cock in my belly. The sensation was too much and tipped me over the edge into orgasm, as I felt his semen burst into my vagina, imagining his beautiful engorged purple head firing wave after wave of his sweet salty semen right into my virgin vagina. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as I bucked and shuddered on his pulsating cock, the sensations of his cock so deep inside me filling me with pain and pleasure, my magic button shuddering against his body in puddles of our juices and blood, the orgasm would not stop. I could barely breathe as stars flickered in my visions, my body contorted in pleasure, his fat cock still pumping deep inside of me.

Slowly I came to my senses. I tentatively lifted myself off his now softening cock and watched as it flopped out of my penis, the fat five inch penis fell with a smack into the puddle of juices on his tummy, covered with our cum and my blood. As his penis slipped free of me another small orgasm took hold of me, my pussy now feeling empty, I could feel the cold air tickling the insides of my tight pussy and his white semen trickle out of my hole, tickling my pussy lips.

I climbed off the bed and I looked down in awe at his beautiful cock, now four inches but still as wide as my wrist, his purple head slowly disappearing into his sheath. I stroked my still trembling pussy, so sensitive now I thought I would collapse in a never ending orgasm. I lifted my mangers to my lips and sucked the sweet taste of his semen, my juices, and my flower. I was exhausted. I hurriedly grabbed my nighty of the floor and tried to wipe his cock and stomach clean of my juices and blood. I gave a goodnight kiss to his now two inch cork screw penis and staggered back to my room, still in a total daze, and looking forward to tomorrow night. Where again I would suck his fat cock clean and stuff my pussy full to bursting, reaching climaxes of pleasure I thought not possible.

12