College Visit Ch. 07: Back Upstairs

Story Info
Lexi and I head back to the room after our outdoor adventure.
4.6k words
4.85
11.1k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Lexi back to my room after an outdoor quickie, we explore new possibilities

------------------------------

Lexi was breathlessly happy when we got back in the elevator.

"That..." she said, "was so fucking erotic!"

"I do love a good quickie," I said with a satisfied smile.

"And being outside..." she began.

"Makes it better, doesn't it?"

"Totally!"

As we walked down the 12th floor hallway to my room-our room-Lexi clung to my arm. I quickly let us in and opened the minibar. After dinner, drinks, and some frenzied outdoor sex, I needed a cold drink desperately!

"Coke, Diet Coke, or water?" I asked.

"Water, please" came the response.

I tossed her a bottle and cracked my own. I didn't want to flop down on the bed, so I sat in one of the armchairs by the window. Lexi came along and sat in the other one and we looked out over the river in silence.

"This," she said after a long pause, "is what I was talking about earlier. You take me out, you treat me like an adult, other people treat me like an adult, and I FEEL like an adult all of a sudden."

"Lexi-I don't think being an adult has anything to do with how old you are. Maybe it does to some people, but when I'm with you, I don't see a college student or a former high school student-I see a beautiful woman that I'm lucky enough to spend time with."

"There you go again, being all nice!" she laughed.

"Can't help it. But I do mean it."

She smiled and set her water down. Then she kicked off her shoes, threw off her jacket, and came across to sit on my lap. Her petite frame nestled against mine comfortably and she rested her head on my shoulder. One hand played idly with my sweater, stroking the soft cashmere nap back and forth.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked quietly.

"Oh, my God yes!" I said sincerely, punctuating that statement with a soft kiss. "Ever since I saw you this morning, I haven't been able to take my eyes off you! You looked great in sweats. You looked even better when I picked you up. All day at the Aquarium or in the bar or up in the Pru, I kept thinking how beautiful you were and how lucky I was. And all THAT was before I saw you nekkid!"

She giggled happily at my pronunciation, but carried on with her questions. "Did that change your mind?" she asked innocently.

"Quit fishing for compliments-you know you have an amazing body! Although..." I trailed off.

"What?" she asked urgently, thinking I would reveal some flaw.

"It's been a while, Lexi...I think I'm starting to forget some of the details!"

That drew a snort and a smack on the arm.

"We can't have that, can we?" she asked playfully. "I want you to remember everything!"

"Well, my generation doesn't take selfies, especially at moments like this. Can you think of anything else that might help refresh my memory?"

"Hmm...let me think!" she said, standing up once more. "I guess I could remind you"

Her hands slowly lifted the long sweater over her head and dropped it on her chair. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, turned her back to me, and slowly pushed them down her slender, toned legs, bending effortless. She kept her back to me when she stood up and stepped out of them, but looked over her shoulder coquettishly.

"Is it coming back to you now?" she said in her most seductive voice.

"Slowly...very slowly!" I replied.

Her hands crossed behind her back and unsnapped her bra. This time, I couldn't see her breasts as they came into view, but watching the straps slide down her shoulders and arms was erotic enough for any man. That, too, went onto the chair. When she turned toward me, she kept her breasts covered, watching me closely and savoring my enjoyment.

"Do you remember my boobs?" she asked teasingly. "You seemed to enjoy them earlier!"

"I really don't recall...maybe you could move your hands a little and I might."

Smiling happily, she uncovered herself and put her hands on her hips. In this challenging pose, she looked young and powerful and provocative and beautiful all at the same time. There was no sag to her breasts, and they rose with each breath, the nipples crinkled tight with enjoyment.

"Mmmm...yes. Now I remember!" I assured her. "I never forget perfect boobs!"

Her grin widened and she gave her torso a little shake, setting off a tantalizing reaction.

"You're doing very well!" she said in a voice full of sarcastic praise. "I think there's hope for you!"

"I'm so glad...I just wish I could remember your ass better, and whatever's under those panties."

"Why stop now?" she asked in her innocent voice again. Her thumbs hooked each side of her waistband, and once again she turned her back to me. This time as her supple body bent all the way down, her perfect little ass framed her glistening pussy perfectly. I wanted to lunge forward and taste her some more, but I didn't want to disrupt the game. She held that pose for a long moment, then rose slowly upright again. Turning back to face me, she clutched her panties to her chest for a second, drawing my eyes away from her pussy, and then slowly slid them down the valley of her cleavage. I watched their progress intently as they slipped over the smooth muscles of her stomach and down to the light brown curls gracing her mound. She let them travel over her pussy and then tossed them aside, standing expectantly nude in front of me, still enjoying my rapt attention.

"That's everything," she said simply. "I can't do anything else if you can't remember me now!"

"Don't worry-I won't forget again!" I told her with a smile.

"Good," she said, turning abruptly away from me. "I'm going to take a shower, and I want you thinking about how amazing my body is the whole time I'm gone!"

With that, she grabbed her backpack and the bathroom door clicked shut.

I collapsed back in my chair, let down from the excitement that had built throughout her tastefully wonderful striptease but content to wait. I sipped my water for a minute and then stood up. I didn't want her to come out and find me unready, so I hung up our coats, piled her clothing more neatly on the dresser, and shucked off my own. I dimmed the lights, and after another quick pass with the cold washcloth, I grabbed a pair of silky running shorts from my overnight bag and slipped them on. I heard the hair dryer running briefly, and then a long silence. I twitched the sheets and blankets back into place and reclined on the window side of the bed. My mind raced with anticipation, but I tried to stay calm and distracted myself reading headlines on my phone.

Finally, after an endless time, the bathroom door opened, letting a ray of light into the room. Soft footsteps padded across the carpet, and Lexi came around the corner. My eyes went wide.

Illuminated by the light behind her, she looked radiant. Her hair fell in soft waves to her shoulders. Her lips curled in an ageless feminine smile and her eyes glimmered in the shadows. Then I noticed what she was wearing! Thin straps supported a pale, simple chemise that floated across her skin, seeming to touch only the curve of her breasts and her hips. It ended an inch or two down her thighs, and with the light behind her, I could see the gap between them in silhouette. My gaze followed her legs down appreciatively, then traveled back up to her face. She was smiling still.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"God, Lexi...I've never seen anyone so beautiful!" I croaked.

She almost purred with satisfaction. One knee flexed in front of the other and she rested her weight on one leg, causing her hip to curve toward me. Then she raised one arm along the corner of the wall, lifting her breasts majestically as she posed for me again.

"Think you'll remember this?" she asked with a laugh.

"Always!" I assured her, stunned by what I was seeing. To regain some measure of poise, I made the most obvious suggestion in the world: "Why don't you join me?"

Lexi reached back around the corner and flipped off the bathroom light, then came to the foot of the bed. Ever so slowly, she reached onto the mattress and crawled toward me. When she was level with my head, she smiled more affectionately and kissed me. With a quick stretch, she settled in beside me on the pillow and rested her knee across my thighs. She smelled delicious-fresh and clean and feminine. I dropped my phone beside the bed and shifted my weight to face her, reaching down to rest my hand on her hip.

"So," I said with a teasing smile, "you just happened to have that in your backpack today, huh?"

"Well, a girl has to be prepared!" she replied with a smug smile.

"I love it!" I told her earnestly. My hand trailed along the silk from her hip up her side to the wide hem just above her breasts. The fabric was cool and smooth and I could feel her warm skin a millimeter away from my fingertips.

Her face was right there, and I kissed her softly as I stroked her flank repeatedly. Lexi sighed happily and moved her knee further toward me, slipping it between my thighs. Her hand was on the bare skin of my side, and as we kissed, she trailed it up and down to match my caress. When she got to my hip, though, she smiled and pulled back a fraction.

"These are pretty damn silky, mister! Are they your seduction shorts?"

"You know it! I just happened to have them in my bag in case I met a bewitching woman and dragged her back to my room and wanted to have my way with her."

"Yes" was the only response she made.

"Yes, what?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yes, please!" she chirped in her now-familiar way.

Her lips found mine again and she scooted closer to me, letting her tongue twirl against mine and pressing her breasts against my side. Because of that move, I could reach more of her body, and my caressing hand went along her side, over her hip, and down the sweet curve of her ass to the bare skin at the back of her thigh. Lexi shivered with pleasure, and I kept my hand there, moving only my fingertips. Her hand made a similar journey, but instead of pausing at the back of my thigh, she kept it going, following the silky fabric of my shorts until her fingers encountered the rigid angle of my cock.

"Hmmm...what have we here?" she asked archly.

"Just another admirer," I told her reassuringly. "He likes bewitching women in lingerie, too!"

"I can tell!" she laughed. Her thumb stroked the underside as her fingers curled around the shaft, drawing a groan of pleasure from deep within my chest.

"Do you think he wants to come out and play?" she asked guilelessly.

"I know he does!" I said with some heat. Lexi disengaged from my arms and scooted up to kneel beside me. Her hands found the waistband of my shorts and tugged them down; I lifted my hips to help her, and when the elastic passed my cock, it was dragged down and then released to snap up against my belly. Lexi laughed at the sight but kept moving, dragging my shorts lower and finally slipping them off over my feet one at a time. With a flick of her wrist, they were gone.

"Mmm...he looks ready for some fun!" she announced before standing my cock upright again and taking the swollen head into her mouth.

I flopped back on the pillow and a long "ohh!" burst from my lips as she began to suck me.

Her tongue whipped around the crown repeatedly and her hand squeezed the base. Soon she began to bob her head, taking me smoothly into her mouth about halfway and then moving back up to lavish attention on the head. There was no urgency in her approach-she wanted me to enjoy it, and I did. Her technique was flawless-plenty of suction, non-stop stimulation, and no teeth at all. I was in heaven!

After a while, though, I wanted more. My hand had been resting on her back, and I moved it to her hip again. With firm pressure, I signaled her to move her lower body over me and she complied willingly. Her knee rose up and over my chest and she settled herself onto me, never stopping her oral attentions. Her pussy hovered just in front of my lips and I tipped my head up to lick her from clit to anus. The first time I did this, a hum of pleasure vibrated against my cock, which twitched in response. After several repetitions, I made a point of my tongue and nudged it between her labia, parting them easily to plumb her depths. I held firmly onto her hips as I lunged back and forth in time with her up-and-down motion. More humming vibrated along my cock.

I could have stayed where I was all night, savoring Lexi's delicious pussy and feeling the magic she was working with her lips and tongue. She, however, wanted something more. Releasing me with a pop and a final full-length stroke, Lexi turned herself gracefully and lay beside me. I turned on my side to face her and she looked suddenly serious again.

"Are you OK?" I asked gently.

She nodded in response, but then said, "I have to ask you something."

"Anything, Lex...you can ask me anything you want."

"Do you remember what we were talking about up in the Prudential Center?"

"I do...you said I made you feel special and you didn't want it to stop."

She nodded. "I know I was being stupid up there, but I felt like I was on a date and it was going really well and I was starting to have real feelings for you."

"I meant what I said, Lexi-that's not stupid. I feel that connection, too. It's not love, but I love being with you and I don't want this to stop. Do you?"

She shook her head emphatically. "Uh-uh. I just...I just want..." she began uncertainly.

"Just say it...I'll do anything I can to make it come true."

Lexi took a deep breath and her whole demeanor seemed to settle down. Her eyes were wide and serious, but her voice was steady when she asked "Will you make love to me?"

Despite the events of the past few hours, I knew what she was asking. Not a blowjob or a quickie in the garden or a powerful orgasm on the floor by the window-she wanted to be held and cherished and pleasured and loved the way I would with my wife.

I definitely felt a strong connection to Lexi. I wanted her physically-of course-but I had also had an amazing day just enjoying her company. Did she want something more, something I couldn't offer her? As much as my mind raced over the possible consequences, I answered her by acting without hesitation. I drew her close and kissed her lips, then her eyes, then her lips again. Lying on our sides facing each other, she smiled and moved closer to me, molding her body to mine, opening her lips and her arms, giving herself to me trustingly and entirely.

Only my right arm was free, so I made the most of it. I caressed from the perfect skin of her shoulder down across the pale silky fabric covering her side and finally to the sweet curve of her ass and thigh where her hemline had ridden up. My knee slid between hers, bringing my thigh to rest against the liquid heat of her pussy. I began to apply gently pressure there, flexing my leg to stimulate her even more. Lexi gasped and her kissing became deeper and more passionate. She even moved her knee up onto my hip, widening the gap between her thighs to signal her readiness to have me there.

In that position, I was able to curl my hand around her upper thigh and graze her labia with my fingertips. Moving my leg back a little bit, I allowed my fingers to travel between them. Unconsciously I groaned a little bit as I felt how wet and ready she was. Lexi groaned in response and rocked her hips toward me. Her hand, somehow, had crept between us and I felt her thumb spreading my own copious lubrication around the head and shaft of my cock before she started a slow, steady tugging that brought me to full erection in no time.

With an urgent growl, I rolled onto my back and pulled Lexi up onto my body. Her petite frame was no burden at all and I felt a thrill as her breasts were crushed against my chest and her lower body trapped my cock in place between us. I caressed her hair and her back as we continued our kiss. I knew, however, that Lexi wanted to have me inside her. However lovingly I wanted to do it, I was consumed with lust for this young and beautiful woman. For a moment, I grabbed her ass with both hands, letting my forefingers touch her opening and pulling her hard against me. Then I moved them to her shoulders and urged her into an upright position.

"Lexi...I want to feel all of your body against me!" I told her softly.

Her lips curled into a smile again. She crossed her arms in front of herself, grasped the hem of her chemise, and lifted it and with a slow, sensual movement revealed her mound, then her stomach, then her breasts standing proudly, and then it was off and over her head. She stopped there, arms crossed above her head, watching me as I admired every inch that she exposed. When my eyes finally moved past her nipples to meet hers, she grinned even more at the implied compliment and then threw the chemise off to one side. I reached for her and pulled her nude body down against mine once more.

"Oh, God Lexi-you are so beautiful!"

She paused, her lips just above mine, and looked into my eyes. "You make me believe that," she said quietly. Then she delicately kissed my lips, my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, and my chin. Each touch was lingering and warm, filled with all that she was feeling.

When she returned to my lips, I knew it was time for the next step. Holding her closely, I shifted my hips and rolled her onto her back, coming to rest between her spread thighs. Supporting some of my weight on my elbow and knees, I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her feet around my thighs. My cock seemed to know exactly what to do, and with only minute adjustments of angle, found her opening and rested there expectantly. I broke our kiss and looked into Lexi's dark blue eyes which were deep wells of emotion. She nodded fractionally and I thrust forward, filling her in one long stroke. Her eyes went wide as she felt me stretching her again and her head tilted back ecstatically. Kissing her exposed throat, I held myself fully inside her for a moment and then began rocking my hips into hers, not pulling out but pumping myself against her. Her thighs widened each time I did that and her body seemed to open itself up and draw me in. She responded to my movements in perfect unison, and together we made love slowly and gently. Eventually, her head came back down and we shared a kiss that was as deep as the connection between our bodies.

After a long while of this, I could feel Lexi's body begin to shudder. The rocking of our hips and the closeness of our bodies was putting steady pressure on her clit, and I knew she was close to orgasm. To help her along, I rocked a little faster and brought my hands down from her shoulders to her breasts. I levered myself up a little higher and began alternating between squeezing her supple breasts and pinching her nipples. Her hips began to move more urgently, swiveling with each stroke to grind herself against the base of my cock and my pubic bone.

"Oh my God...oh my God..." she murmured as the pleasure intensified. "I'm gonna cum!"

I kissed her once in the sweat-slick valley between her breasts, then gave her an extra hard thrust and said, "Yes, Lexi...cum for me...cum for me!"

Dipping my head lower, I sucked each nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling as her body began to twitch. When she was right at the edge of exploding, I felt her legs wrap even tighter around me and I began to thrust in earnest, pulling out to drive myself inside her.

"Yes! Yes! OH, GOD YES!" exploded from her lips. Her arms and legs clung to me and I felt every muscle in her body tighten in response to her orgasm. I stop moving entirely and she hung from me, frozen in pleasure, gasping each breath as a new wave moved through her body. Her inner muscles fluttered wildly around my cock, and I had to breathe deeply myself to keep from joining her in a crashing explosion.

12