College Visit (Reworked)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't sleep very well that night. I tossed and turned all night. I guess I wasn't sure how I should feel about what I had done or what I was thinking of doing. On one hand I had a desire to feel him in me but on the other I was terrified he wouldn't want me or that it would tear us apart like I knew sex between a mother and son could. I wanted to go to the chat room for sound advice but that wouldn't happen. I knew my desires were wrong but I couldn't help it. What if I came-on to him and he turned away? What ifs played in my mind until I fell-a-sleep.

The next morning my son went to shower. I waited a few minutes and ran through what would happen, or if anything would happen, if I walked in the bathroom. I wondered if I should walk in. If I did walk in what should I do. I knew staying out of the bathroom was the safest thing to do.

As the shower started I barged into the room. My son peered out of the shower and looked at me. I was shaking. I started to act like I had to pee but I stopped and I looked at his face. I felt a strange desire to hold him and I wanted to feel his strong arms around me. I paused waiting for him to tell me to leave but he said nothing. I smiled and slowly pulled my night gown over my head. I felt my tits giggle as my arms fell to my sides and the gown hit the floor. I saw the surprise in his face. I watched as his eyes got big. I saw his facial expression change as he realized that his mom had just pulled off her gown and exposed her tits. I wondered what he was thinking and I tried not to think as I felt my heart racing in my chest. I couldn't believe I actually had removed my gown and my son was looking at my exposed tits. Actually, he was staring at my tits and watching my nipples grow hard while I stood there shaking.

I cleared my throat but my voice was still raspy. "Mind if I join you?"

His facial expression changed from shocked to confused. "Its cold. Do you mind if I join you in the shower?"

I tried to calm my shaking hands as I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pushed them down to the floor. As my hands hit the floor I looked at my tits as they hung down and saw that my nipples were as hard as rocks and that I had chill bumps all over my body. After stepping out of my panties, I looked up at my son and I smiled as I stood up. "I think you have seen those panties before. I wore them just for you. Don't they look familiar? They are my favorite pair now."

He looked as if he was seeing a ghost. His eyes focused on my tits and then my thick brunette bush then back to my tits and then to my panties on the floor. I smiled and cleared my throat. "Hey there super hero, my eyes are up here. This panties won't move until you pick them up later."

I pushed the curtain open and joined him in the shower. We both stood like we were stiff once I was in the shower. It was a small shower and we adjusted positions so we both fit. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. I shivered all over as his eyes traveled up and down my naked body. I had nothing to hide. My nipples were long and hard and my knees were shaking. He either liked what he saw or not. There wasn't too much I could do about my body. My son was fully erect and his dick was pointing straight up. My son cleared his throat and echoed my words from a few minutes earlier. "Hey beautiful, I mean mom. My eyes are up here."

I smiled and told him he was very handsome and I pulled his hands away from in front of his erection and brought them up to my chest. My heart skipped a beat as his hands touched my ample bosom. "I thought you might like to touch them. They don't bite."

His face was flush and his hands were slightly trembling.

"Be gentle." I reminded him as he caressed and squeezed my tits a little too hard at first. I was shaking and I admitted to him that I was a little nervous. "I think you have changed a little since we took our last shower together when you were 4 or 5." I couldn't believe I had been so brave and yet so stupid. Now what? "From your reaction I assume you approve of me."

My son smiled. "Your beautiful."

I took the bar of soap and I slowly washed his shoulders and chest. I saw his cock twitch and he gulped. He jumped as I caressed his stomach and his eyes closed as I soaped his pubes. I took a deep breath and I wrapped my soapy hand around the base of his thick penis. I gently squeezed his shaft and looked into his eyes. I slightly moaned. "You are big. Does it bother you that I am washing you and touching you like this?"

He shook his head. "It feels really good."

I stroked his long thin curved penis. "Good, I like this too. You are so handsome. Please, just remember this is our secret. Ok?"

I kissed his cheek as I stroked his shaft a few times before cupping his large balls in my soapy hand. I returned to stroking his penis until he moaned. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked.

He shook his head. "This, being with you like this turns me on too. I have thought about it. You know, being naked with you. I know that sounds weird but I sounded better in my head before I said it. You are so handsome. No wonder the girls like you."

He reached back up and caressed my tits. He squeezed my nipples and I felt my pussy twitch. At that moment I knew I was his for the taking but I tried to fight my sexual thoughts and desires. I kept telling myself that what I was doing was ok. I was just washing him. Ok, it was wrong but yet it felt so natural.

I told him to turn around. I could tell he was reluctant to turn around and I regretted not being able to look into his eyes as I touched and caressed him. I looked down and saw his toned muscular ass. I washed his back and caressed his ass for a while as he reached back and caressed my hip with one hand. I was hoping he would touch between my legs but he didn't. I reached under his ass and I gently caressed and squeezed his balls before I pushed my tits up against his soapy back and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you."

I had him turn around and as he did I looked down and saw pre-cum was already oozing out of the large puckered swollen pee hole on the tip of his swollen penis head. My son was blushing and I saw his dick twitch. "Oh my, you look so big right now."

I handed him the soap and smiled at him as he blushed. "Your turn big boy."

I received the most erotic and sensual body wash I had ever had. My tits were squeaky clean and my nipples were hard enough to cut steel. After my tits were rinsed of soap he bent forward and sucked on my left nipple. I felt electric shocks run through my body. I moaned and held his head. He kissed and sucked my nipples until I reluctantly turned and told him to wash my back. "Nice ass."

I smiled and turned my head. "Ae you checking out my butt?" My ass cheeks and butt crack hadn't ever been caressed so softly or washed more thoroughly.

My voice cracked. "I think you missed a spot."

Finally, he pulled me back against his chest. I felt his dick poking against my ass and his soapy hand caressed my tits. I laid my head back on his shoulder as he soapy hands slowly made their way down my tummy and through my thick pubes. I felt his fingers on my pussy. I took a deep breath and let it out slow as he moved his fingers over my pussy lips and he touched my clit. I turned towards him and we gently kissed. We looked at each other. Our eyes met. I think we both knew what was next although it was awkward.

We kissed again but it was much deeper. I pulled him against me and my tits smashed against his muscular chest. Between kisses I kept whispering "we shouldn't", "we can't", "it's wrong" as I guided his hand back to my crotch and I humped his hand and I grasped his rigid pole. I held his hand to my pussy when he started to pull away and asked hi if he was ok with touching me. "I like you touching me."

Kissing my son was awkward at first but our kisses improved as his hands explored my ass and pussy. I slowly caressed his long curved shaft and held his large oval balls. His penis was so much thicker and longer that his fathers. I explored his large hairy ball sack and his large football-shaped testicles. I was reminded that I was still fertile and I had no protection. Oh god, that was a big miss on my part. I hadn't thought about birth control.

When the water started getting cold he reluctantly agreed that we should get out of the shower although a cold shower might have been a better solution. .

"God your handsome" I whispered his ear as I grabbed and squeezed his firm ass as we hugged and I pushed my tits into his chest. "Hold me honey." He smiled and looked in my eyes. He pulled me firmly against his body. "Your even more beautiful than I thought you would be mom. I mean, well naked. Your still beautiful and sexy."

We kissed very deeply and I felt my heart pounding as our tongues touched and explored. "Sexy and beautiful. Its been a while since a man has told me that I was sexy or beautiful. Thank you." I said.

We kissed. "I like being naked with you. I am glad you like seeing me naked more than you thought you would. I think that was a compliment too."

I pulled him into the hotel room and we dried off. He started to walk to his suitcase but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Where are you going?"

My son looked stunned. I took a deep breath and pulled his naked body against mine again. We kissed deeply and he pulled away. I grabbed his hand and he turned. "Mom, its late and anyway you said we cant and I am not sure I want to stop."

I looked down at his rigid shaft and saw cum bubbled oozing out of the slit on the tip of his penis. "I see that."

He blushed. I pulled him over to the side of the first bed in the room and I smiled. "Who said we had to stop."

I embraced him with a deep hug pushing my tits into his chest and feeling his hard dick up against my lower belly. I reached down and took his ass in my hands and pulled him firmly against me. I kissed him and then we french kissed. It was an amazing kiss.

"Nice kiss. I said we shouldn't but this is the one time in your life when you shouldn't not listen to your mother."

"Mom, I want you."

"I think you know what I want. I guess I haven't been to shy this morning. I want you too honey."

My heart was racing. We fell over onto the unmade bed and started rolling around in the cool sheets. He kissed my tits and sucked on my nipples until I screamed. He awkwardly felt around my pussy and finally found my hard clit. I was on fire despite his clumsy inexperienced touch. "I want you inside of me"

I guided him to help him along and he started finger fucking me as I humped his hand. I stopped moving and I looked into his eyes. He pilled his finger out of me and his facial expression was priceless. I took a deep breath. "What if I want you in me?" I paused and took a deep breath and kissed him. "What if I want more than your finger in me."

I looked at the clock and then into his eyes. He looked confused. He looked over at the clock and then back at me. I rolled over onto my back after seeing that we were already going to be late for his college interview. I figured it was now or never. I thought that I may never have this opportunity or be this bold again.

My son positioned between my open thighs and then kissed me before looking down at my exposed pussy. He sheepishly told me he didn't have any condoms. I realized he was seeing a real pussy for the first time. "Mom, I don't have any condoms. I mean I don't have any protection."

I pulled his chin up. "My eyes are up here. Remember?" I laughed loud and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"You have a naked and very horny woman in your bed and you don't have any protection. Shame on you. You should have planned better." I looked in his eyes and he saw I was teasing him. I told him I loved him more than anything. "I know mom, I love you too."

"But Mom, really. I really don't have any condoms." I kissed him to shut him up. "So you do want me?"

"Yes."

"You know this is serious right. I mean having sex is serious and you can't take it back."

"Yes, I know"

"You still want to fuck me?"

My son smiled and we playfully kissed. "I bet you never dreamed I would ever say that word."

He smiled and blushed. "No but I have dreamed of it."

I kissed him and smiled. "I know. I am the one who does the laundry."

He blushed.

"Why are you blushing, I think its time to take what you have thought about for so long unless I am wrong about that."

I pulled my knees up and placed my hands on his broad muscular shoulders. "I want you to make love to me."

My body shook as I saw glimpses of my father in my son for the first time. I reached down and helped him guide his cock towards my wet pussy. He had to adjust his knees on the bed to have the right angle above me but his inexperience made our movements almost comical. I felt like I was on fire as the head of my sons dick slid over the lips of my pussy. I couldn't believe it was going to really happen.

My body twitched and I jumped just as he pushed his hips down. I groaned really loud as his thick dick slid lower than intended and the bloated head of his penis disappeared into my tight ass. I tensed up and reached down and grabbed his hips as my legs went straight. I screamed as his thick penis head and a few inches of his shaft penetrated my ass as his weight shifted down. I looked up at him with horror in my eyes. His face looked horrified as his dick penetrated further in my ass as his weight shifted down again. "Oh god, wrong hole" was all I could say.

He quickly pulled up and his dick popped out of my ass. I brought my knees to my chest and he fell over on the bed. I realized that I was so wet my pussy juices had lubed my ass hole which had never happened before. I assured him it wasn't his fault and I was ok, just shocked. We smiled after the missed attempt to copulate and I took a few minutes to recover from having my anal cherry popped by a very fat dick. He teasingly admitted to being new to sex as we kissed. I assured him I knew he was a virgin. " I though you would know the difference between my pussy and my ass hole hole."

I could tell that my words and tone were stronger than intended and assured him again that I knew it was a accident. I smiled and told him that he wasn't a virgin any longer and neither was my ass. " I never thought my son would lose you virginity with me. I definitely never thought you or anyone would ever take my virgin ass."

I smiled up at him. "I guess you took my virginity too."

He apologized over and over so I kissed him to shut him up. I am teasing. Come on back over."

He climbed between my thighs. I looked up at him. "Feel free to take a good look. Its all yours if you still want me. Just find the right hole and don't forget to pull out when you cum. I might be old but I'm not too old to have kids."

"Mom, your not old."

I smiled. "You keep thinking that and pull out before you cum."

He adjusted on the bed between my thighs and slid the head of his penis between the small folds of my pussy lips. I felt the flared head of my sons dick stretch my pussy lips open and I gasped as his hips fell and his penis penetrated my vagina. "Oh god."

I felt the flared head of his bloated penis descend deeper into my pussy and I felt my vagina stretch to accommodate him. I asked him to go slow and told him to be gentle. He listened well and he slowly started sliding his hard thick curved rock-hard penis deeper into my pussy. I gasped and I held him. For the first time I thought about cheating on my husband and that, even though it was my son, I was committing adultery and a bunch of sins I hadn't though of yet. I tried not to think about whose dick was in me as my son started pushing his dick deeper in me.

"Oh my god you are so big and hard. Go slow honey. You feel so good."

I gasped out-loud as he slid more of his thick dick into my tight pussy. I couldn't relax even though I was trying. I knew I was nervous and pleasantly surprised I was tight for him. "Its been a while, bare with me. Be patient with your mother. I hadn't planned this."

I was trying to take-in what was actually happening as his virgin cock slid deeper into my pussy. I tried not to think about my moral upbringing and the passages in the bible that spoke against adultery, fornication and incest. Sodomy, oh shit. It was an accident but we had done that too. I took a deep breath and pulled his head down so our lips were together. I could heel his hard cock stretching my pussy. I relaxed and felt his balls against my ass. I gasped.

"Look in my eyes honey. I want to see your face. I want you to know it's me you are making love to. You are so deep in me."

We kissed and he looked into my eyes. "Mom, Ive wanted you like this for a long time."

"I know honey, me too. Me too"

He looked up at me and he froze. I looked up into his eyes and the world stood still just for a moment as I realized what was about to happen. I saw the look in his eyes as he spoke to me but the words took a while to formulate in my head. The world stopped spinning and his words were resonating in my head but it was as if he was talking in slow motion. His voice resonated and vibrated deep in my soul.

"Mom, Im going to cum."

My world stopped. "Already". I looked up at my son and immediately felt regret for saying it. He had only been in me a little more than a few minutes.

I looked up and I saw my sons face but I also saw a mans body and I felt a man deep inside of me. I looked into his eyes and saw him as a child and then I saw something I never expected. I saw my father in his eyes.

I was suddenly dizzy and felt my body spasm. I closed my eyes and actually envisioned my father was fucking me just for a second but when I opened them it was my son again. I reflected back on my first sexual dreams and they were of my father fucking me when I was a young girl. I realized my son was a younger and more athletic version of my dad. Where my dad never fucked me, my son definitely was. I blinked to ensure it was real. It was real. I was fucking my son and it felt amazing. Unfortunately he was about to cum.

I felt his penis push deep in my pussy and I swear I had never felt closer to any person in my life. I felt my body quiver as I felt my son push his hips down. "Mom. Mom, I am going to cum."

I realized my heels were in his ass and I was holding him in me. I pulled my knees up and reached for his tight-firm ass and pulled him to me. "Cum in me" was all I could gasp.

"But mom, you.."

I cut his words short with a kiss. "Please cum in me."

I looked up in fascination at my son as I felt his penis push deeper into my pussy. I felt confused seeing his face and feeling so sexually charged and sexually fulfilled. He felt so big. Again it was like slow motion as I looked up at him and our eyes met for a brief second.

I felt his balls against my ass and I thought I would pop as he pushed his dick fully in my pussy. I had never felt so full. I groaned.

He arched his back and a calm fell over his face as his eyes closed. His mouth slowly opened and he gasped. I heard him exhale just as I felt the first pulse of his cock deep in my pussy. I was shaking and it was as if I suddenly woke-up out of a trance.

I felt a warm tingle and then another deep throbbing in my pussy as he unleashed a second stream of cum. I felt the head of his penis push against my cervix and again I felt a pulsing sensation and a warm tingle. More pulses and more eruptions of his cum as he flooded my pussy. A strange warmth filled me as my son continued to pump his warm seed into my womb. "Mom, Im cumming. You feel so awesome."

I was shaking and I heard myself gasping as my body went stiff and I dug my heels harder into the toned flesh of my sons firm ass. "I feel you. Oh honey you feel so good."