Collegegiate Sluthood Continues Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotel threesome for a Collegiate Slut. Start of sequel.
8k words
4.48
12.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College Sluthood Continues

Introduction

Tags included - Anal, interracial, college, slut, ass to mouth, double penetration.

A big thank you to 'Nom de Plume / sudreamer' for help with the editing.

This is a sequel to Collegiate Sluthood, which I would recommend reading first. The story picks up on the fictional campus of Bradbury University, where Andrea Lake and Natalie Thorne, the titular collegiate sluts, are students.

At the start of Collegiate Sluthood, a few weeks prior to her seduction, Natalie was a studious, well-behaved 21-year-old Honor Roll Junior, who moved into a house on the seemingly decent, sleepy Lexington Lane. There she discovers that the leafy, suburban neighborhood is also home to a den of debauchery - the fraternity-like Frampton House. Located just up the road from where she now lived, Frampton House is home to a group of attractive black male students, and their most salacious and debauched patron is her own house mate Andrea, an unabashed slut.

Rather than be repelled by Andrea and her lascivious nature, Natalie is drawn in, seduced by her friend's blasé attitude towards casual sex. Despite her naivete and lack of experience, Natalie is curious, quickly finding her sexual awakening. Encouraged and driven by Andrea's machinations, it doesn't take long for Natalie to succumb to her own desire and appetite for sluthood - as she offers her anal virginity to Wesley, chief stud of Frampton House.

Natalie's conversion to sluthood follows swiftly thereafter. She befriends the boys of Frampton - and one by one, fucks them all, becoming especially popular as she demonstrates a proclivity for anal sex and a willingness to emulate her new best friend Andrea's sultry ways.

Collegiate Sluthood concludes with a celebratory gangbang-cum-orgy for Natalie - arranged by Andrea and hosted by the cabal of big dicked-hunks at Frampton House, consummating her new role as a 'Frampton House Slut' and confirmed with a special gift to her from the boys - a custom made collar embossed with the words BUTTSLUT.

Our main characters are:

Andrea Lake - Senior, 21, 5'5 and slim with a fit, athletic body, pert C-cups and a toned bubble butt. Long black hair, an elegant, striking face with noticeable cheek bones and dark eyebrows. She has intense, almond-colored eyes and a dazzling smile.

Natalie Thorne - Junior, 20, 5'6 buxom and with a curvy body. She is blonde with soft Celtic features and marble-white skin, large breasts and a voluptuous rear. Her open mindedness and innocent infatuation with sex quickly warms her over to the collegiate sluthood lifestyle. Through Andrea and Wesley, she also comes to find she has a love for anal sex.

Their house mates are Lisa and Jacqui. Lisa is blonde, 21, a Senior with blonde hair, petite frame, confident demeanor and a slight Napoleon complex. Jacqui is 20, of quarter-Japanese descent and a Junior. She is a seemingly shy girl, with an intelligent, analytical way of interacting. Apart from Lisa, she has lived in the house the longest. She is also slight in frame - but more curvaceous in form.

Lena Andersen, though not a student is the third Frampton House slut, along with Natalie and Andrea. She is in her late thirties, lives in Los Angeles and is a frequent visitor to the campus for business and pleasure. A very wealthy businesswoman and benefactor of the university, she had become introduced to Andrea through Darius.

She, along with Natalie and Andrea, are the Frampton House Sluts.

The Frampton House Boys are:

Wesley, DeShawn, Jerome, Julius and Keith... all six foot or taller, African Americans. Wesley, Jerome, Keith and Julius are jock types with muscular physiques while DeShawn is lanky and has a taught, wiry musculature. He is also the most dominant and aggressive of the current residents.

Micah, also a resident, is less of a jock and more of a sensitive, nerdy type - but tall with a nice body. He and Natalie formed a close friendship as they share a lot of classes and are equally introverted.

Lastly there is Darius "Diss" Henderson - an alumni and former resident of Frampton House and now professional athlete. He alone has had the libido to truly match Andrea's - with the two forming an intense fuckbuddy, dom-sub relationship that became intertwined with the other students.

This new series picks up the day after and will expand on the characters as they explore new sexual adventures.

***

Sunday Evening, The Dorset Hotel, Downtown

Natalie smiled, feeling a sweet combination of contentment and relaxation. It was dark in the room where she had fallen slept. It took her a moment, but she recalled having spent the day recovering and recuperating from what had been a life-changing night. Now she was in a beautiful room in the regal Dorset Hotel, her body feeling a way she'd never felt before - tired but totally satisfied.

How crazy a turn her life had taken.

Spreading her legs out, she strained to push the lactic acid out of her muscles. The pain was a sweet reminder of the night before and she wondered if she'd ever get used to it - the aches and cramps and slight bruises of overindulgent sex. A small price for enjoying the carnal pleasures, her new life as a slut. A Frampton House slut to be exact. An anal slut, to be even more exact.

Earlier that day, waking up in her own bed and in the cold light of morning, the ache had not only felt worse, but it had also been tinged with a little bit of shame.

"Who knew a night of excess would have a downside," she had thought to herself, weighed down by a malaise of fatigue. It was only human after all, to feel rough after a night-time orgy - and she had resigned herself to spending the day wallowing in sinful contemplation. But she hadn't counted on her new BFF and housemate Andrea to burst in through the door and pounce on her, sparkling with energy and excitement. Somehow, she was vibrant and glowing, as if spending the night getting railed had nourished her.

"Come on! Get your ass up, bitch!" she chuckled as she harassed and dragged the duvet off.

"Fuck off!" Natalie groaned, trembling in shame against the daylight. She was sure she'd barely slept more than a few hours.

Natalie remembered the latter-most part of the night, seeing Andrea's nubile, naked form bouncing vigorously in someone's lap - Julius or Wesley - her raven hair wild and ruffled, her cries shrill and coarse as she chased a never-ending lust-high. By that point, Lady Lena, the third female participant of the orgy, had already excused herself and left. Her last vision was of Andrea pinned under the continuous train of black studs that she never tired of.

Moments before, Natalie had herself been in the throes of a continuous pleasure-cruise as she lay flat on her stomach, buttocks prone beneath the grinding mass of whoever had been ravishing her at that time, her thighs splayed out, trembling as she endured the cock pumping in and out of her well-fucked asshole. Her body hummed with arousal as she felt the weight above her grind and grind until it shook and delivered its payload deep within her plundered depths. Shortly after that she had tapped out, having decided that that was the final ejaculate she'd be taking that night. The boys had been conscientious enough to move her away from the action as she was clearly exhausted and Natalie's own part in the orgy had concluded. Her first but surely not last orgy.

Having stayed up longer, how Andrea managed to look as composed the following morning was something that perplexed Natalie. She had no idea as to what time the boys were finally finished with her and who among them had officially called the party quits. At some point in the twilight morning, the two girls, dressed in baggy attire borrowed from the generous Frampton boys, had made the short walk down the lane home. And only a few hours later, Andrea's energy levels were still up.

"Come on babe. You must be starving. I know I am. I can go for brunch. Or even lunch," Andrea proposed cheerfully.

Natalie winced as she rose up. "Thanks for bringing me back."

"Of course. Anytime, buttslut," she winked, smirking at the audacity of the moniker. Natalie threw a pillow at her, which Andrea dodged and then continued to beckon. "Today is all about recovery. I'm talking food... followed by some spa therapy... mimosas... Lena invited us over to The Dorset. And you said you'd go, remember?"

Natalie had allowed herself a moment to stop and think about how quickly her life had changed. She was from a quiet, suburban community in Kansas, having spent most of her previous formative years unassuming even if a bit curious. But ever since she'd met Andrea, things had progressed intensely. From becoming a shameless slut that proudly celebrated her love of anal sex, to being part of a cabal of sex deviants with the group of black boys up the street, to now being drawing towards the inner orbit of the wealthy and enigmatic Ms. Lena Andersen. She had discovered a path of frightful wonders and was having too much fun to stop and worry about it.

"Oh my god Andrea - how the fuck are you so perky? I feel like I could sleep for a month," Natalie complained while Andrea had wormed her way into her bed.

"I'll tell you why I'm so fucking perky, anal slut. Firstly - I'm still super fucking horny!"

"What? You're kidding! How?"

"Serious! But for now - secondly, I'm just looking forward to a day of pampering at The Dorset. We earned it, after last night!" Andrea proclaimed. Natalie had looked at her with incredulity - as if to impress on her that a day at the five-star hotel was out of the question - to which Andrea responded ardently. "Yes of course you're coming with me! Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Andi - I can't afford to spa at The Dorset Hotel. I can barely afford rent as is! You know this," She had complained.

Natalie was finding that being a slut was expensive. All the things one had to buy to play into the role - various clothing, lingerie, sex toys, toiletries. It was starting to add up against her measly stipend and limited scholarship.

"Oh," Andrea shook her head in amusement. As usual, she always had something up her sleeve and her amused expression said as much. "No - it's all been arranged, you dummy! We're not paying for any of it, all courtesy of Lena. Don't you remember her telling us that last night? She's already flown back to LA ... but she's arranged for us to use her suite and book anything we want on her account. Now come on! Get your anal loving ass packing and let's go already! I'm starving!"

Perked up by Andrea's infectious mood, Natalie rose out of bed and readied herself for another extravagant affair with her adventurous house mate at The Dorset Hotel.

Judging by the Suite, Lena Anderson, the guest of the hotel and the other participant of the orgy the night before, was rich beyond Natalie's comprehension. Though she dared not ask what the price of such an accommodation might be, it was a mystery to Natalie why Lena would choose to slum it with a bunch of students. She was older than them by at least a decade. On occasion, when she had questioned that relationship, Andrea had only given a cryptic response. "Diss," she had explained, referencing a student who had graduated last semester. He was a fuckbuddy of Andrea and like all from the pictures she'd seen of him, Natalie could tell why he'd be a favorite of Andrea and Lena, both clearly fiends for black cock and athletic, hunky men.

The day at The Dorset - good food, a deep tissue massage, sauna, plunge pool, jacuzzi - was another form of decadence, of a different kind to what she had got used to lately. As Natalie enjoyed a day of leisurely pampering and relaxation with her best friend, her mind replayed the lurid, wild memories of the night before. But with every recollection, they were less tinged with regret and instead triggered exciting, comely feelings in her. They felt like memories that would quickly sweeten over time.

By late afternoon and back in the suite, Natalie had gone to lie down in one of the bedrooms... and succumbed to a deep slumber. And when she woke up late at night, dazed and confused, she wondered what Andrea might have been up to while she slept.

Unbeknownst to Natalie, her housemate's horniness had never gone away. In fact, it had only grown throughout the day and by early evening, shortly after Natalie fell asleep, she had decided to do something about it.

***

Sunday evening, The Rooftop Bar at The Dorset Hotel

Sucking on her cocktail straw, Andrea casually glanced over at the bar.

She was trying to read the body language of the bartender. She'd noticed him looking at her a few times and it took only took a few moments of catching his eye for her to start feeling that familiar sensation again. That warm tingling in her belly.

At first, he maintained a professional manner - especially when he was up close, serving her drink. But she knew behind that façade, he was wanted the same thing she did. After all, they had already fucked once.

His name was Will, the bartender. A few nights ago, Andrea was at the hotel bar with Wesley for a drink with Lena and the two men that she had brought with her from LA. The Dorset was something of a favorite of the older businesswoman and whenever she was in town, after a day of work was concluded, it was always a guaranteed haven to satiate her nocturnal desires. She liked the discretion the proprietary afforded her, and she always preferred the Presidential Suite, if available.

On that particular night, as so often happens when Andrea and Lena were in the same room - sex followed. After a few drinks, Andrea, Wesley and the two gentlemen that Lena courted absconded to her suite. However, per Andrea's suggestion, Lena had stayed behind to flirt with Will the bartender - where she would quickly find out that the handsome, well-groomed young server worker was not only savvy to the rumors of her being something of a sultry seductress, but he was also game to be ensnared in her web of casual sex. He had admitted, with some manner of professional decorum, that he'd seen her at the hotel a few times and was aware that she had something of a reputation, though he reassured her that he always viewed it as exaggerated rumors.

Andrea amused herself at the thought of what his reaction might have been when Lena confided in Will that the rumors about her were almost entirely true. How wide would his jaw have gaped as she had confessed the nature of her nightly affairs in The Dorset's most famous suite. Meanwhile a few floors below, Andrea had been ensnared in a web of her own as she had quickly and eagerly prostrated herself before the boys. Wesley, along with Kai and Marcus, Lena's lovers. And they had wasted no time as they descended on her, manhandling her as she gleefully received them. While Lena revealed sordid secrets about her doings at the hotel to Will the bartender, a few floors below in the suite, Andrea had been enacting an exact emulation of said sordid acts with the three black studs, who matched her sluttish rhythm and took to fucking all her holes with aplomb, sometimes all at the same time. The Presidential Suite was no better setting for such debauchery.

Upon his arrival with Lena, Will blushed at the sight of Andrea snuggling betwixt the three men, all four naked and basking in the aftermath of their seedy copulation. Bringing a new person into a group-sex situation is always a tricky, balancing act. Thankfully he seemed to get into his stride confidently. He might've been a little uncomfortable and wasn't as brazen as the other boys, being a stranger after all - but he was equal to the task, proving himself skilled in more than just cocktail-making.

Will revealed a chiseled, beautiful body of rich, golden-brown complexion, complementing his handsome features. Watching Andrea get railed by the three studs had really turned it on for him as he came while Lena was on her knees, her mouth wrapped around his dark-brown phallus.

Thankfully, he was quickly up for it again - and the suite had quickly been filled with the combined cacophony of sex. He seemed very excited when he got to rail Lena, learning quickly that despite her wealth and privileged status, the older vixen was not above slutting it out with lowly service workers and students alike.

Eventually, Andrea did to get a turn with him too, sliding up and down his dick as he firmly gripped her flanks - pleased to see that he wasn't bothered by her sloppy, defiled state. She didn't get a chance to go for too long before Lena wanted to swap.

When Will came the second time, it was on Lena's tits - pulling out of her at the last second to deliver an even stronger expression on the older beauty's body. Andrea noticed the act and shortly after, crawled over and smothered her tongue all over Lena's lovely breasts, indulging her hunger by licking his splattered nectar off her chest - leaving quite an impression on him.

And now she had her eyes on him again.

This whole time, he was playing coy - Andrea was on her third order of drink and still there had been no mention of the other night. No subtle look or cocky wink. No snide remarks or innuendo. He was clearly a professional and discretion went a long way in the service industry. But if Andrea had her way, she would be crawling on all fours to him, beckoning for an alternative service.

"Dark-and-Stormy, miss," Will repeated the order as his muscled arm reached to place the rum and ginger blended cocktail on her table. His tone was neutral as though they were strangers - but just then, his eyes caught hers, and a knowing smile appeared.

This time, Andrea called out to him before he could walk back. "Will - wait... talk to me for a second," She cocked her tone with just the right balance of command and seduction.

The bar was quiet now - with only a few guests scattered around. Business types, happy to nurse a quiet whisky or beer for some time on a Sunday night. Will didn't sit down but moved a little closer, perching his arms and leaning over her.

"Didn't think I'd see you again... so soon," he admitted softly, his eyes scanning around.

"What time do you get off?"

"Last rounds' at ten. I'll be done by eleven. Once I've cleared up."

"I'm staying in the Presidential suite. Miss Andersen and her friends have checked out - but she's let me stay over."

Will nodded in understanding, his expression neutral. "Well, I hope you're enjoying your stay."

"It's been great so far. But I want it to be even better. I want you to come see me."

He looked at her, "Damn.... You're so direct... Sure."

"Good. Do you have any weed by any chance?"

"No..." he stated at first, then seemed to reconsider.

"No?"

"I don't have any. But I know someone who might. Works here too. He's a sous chef."

"Great."

"I'd have to ask him to bring some up."

"Great."

"He might wanna join in. Probably might."

Andrea took a sip of her drink as she contemplated the proposition. "Even better."

Will smiled, releasing some tension, his broad shoulders slacking a little. "How was the party last night? The one for your friend?"

Andrea weighed up what to tell him and to what level of description. "I'll tell you all about it later. Put my tab on Mrs. Andersen's account, please. And text me when you're coming over."

She smiled as she noticed the visible bulge in his jeans as Will walked back to the bar. The veil of professionalism was slipping at last.

***

Andrea opened the door a few seconds after hearing the knocking.

"Hi boys," she greeted with a welcoming smile. A guest of the hotel though she was, she was happy to play the hostess too. She was wearing a turquoise-colored, silky dressing gown, an amenity of the suite - allowing at least temporary modesty in concealing the black lingerie set underneath.