Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 01

Story Info
Moving into a student house with a slut resident.
3.7k words
4.47
46.8k
58

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - A story about sex liberal and sex positive sluts. Will build with chapters to introduce more hardcore scenes, especially anal and gangbangs.

Sunday Afternoon, September

"They seem a bit stuck up," was the first thing Natalie had thought about her potential new house mates -- Jacqui and Lisa.

They had seemed preppy and from rich, upper class families that paid for all their wants and needs.

But first impressions were flawed -- despite their appearance. When they invited her in and got to talking, they gave off a friendly and enthusiastic vibe. And so it was a huge relief that Natalie got a call back and that they had accepted her as a new house tenant.

Andrea, her third house mate - she hadn't got a chance to meet but the other two assured her she would like her. Natalie didn't mind too much, truth be told. She planned on keeping to herself and all she wanted was a quiet place to live as a student.

Natalie was originally from a Mid-West, working class family. Arriving to study at the prestigious Bradbury University on the West Coast was the first time she had left her home state. She was in her junior when she found the place on Lexington Lane, after searching for a new place to rent. She had found her student dorm experience, where she had lived since freshman year, to be too rowdy for her liking. She had endured far too many sleepless nights on account of all the partying and general noise making by her dormitory neighbours, whom did not seem to care about her academic ambitions.

The house on 112 Lexington Lane she had found on a campus board -- "Looking for a New Tenant -- House of Girls". It was located off campus, in a leafy, quiet, suburban street - so it probably would have attracted older students and grads, looking to get away from the rowdier elements of the campus scene.

When Jacqui and Lisa had toured her around the house, they seemed very eager about filling the room and kept asking Natalie about her likes and interests. Where did she go to high school and what was it like? Did she have a boyfriend? Natalie wasn't the kind that would normally move in with a bunch of girls and immediately become BFFs -- she had always been a bit of an introvert. But she needed to find a place to move into ASAP. And they obviously needed someone to cover the fourth share of the rent.

Luckily for her, a week after viewing the house, she had got a call back from Jacqui, informing her they had selected her and that she could move in. Even though she was clearly a bit more reserved than the rest of them, Jacqui explained to Natalie, they felt like she would be a good fit as they girls, who were in their senior year, felt like they had spent their better college years partying and being distracted from their studies. Natalie would make a welcome addition to their new direction.

Natalie was ecstatic to hear that. The house was quite large for just the four of them and her bedroom would be the largest she'd ever live in, even back home. They even had a lovely back garden that was lush and dense with greenery, much like the rest of the street. There was a peaceful charm about the place and she had grown desperately hopefully before Jacqui had called to confirm their selection.

She moved in on a Sunday. With fall season well in its arrival, the leafy neighbourhood street glowed in stunning golden-brown, and it had a calming, peaceful atmosphere.

***

Sunday Afternoon, September 16th, 2018

As Natalie drove her beat up Ford down towards the house, a neighbouring property caught her eye -- one she hadn't noticed before. It appeared to be the largest and oldest looking house on the street, blocked off mostly from public view due to a row of tall hedges, similar to the ones at her new house. As she drove by, the gate opened and an African American student walked out -- dressed in a snug hoody. She recognized him instantly-- she was sure she had classes with him. His name was Micah or something. It was curious that he lived on this street... as she slowed down to a roll and stared past the momentarily opened gate, she saw the porch of the large house had a couple of other black students hanging. Above the porch, on the gable there was a sign that she could just about make out -- FRAMPTON.

"I hope that's not a frat house," she mused to herself, as she drove past the property. She had lived long enough on campus to suspect that it might have been, although Frampton House is not one she'd heard off before.

A moment later she pulled up in her new house.

"Hey... Natalie... Welcome! Wow... How old is your car?" Lisa invited her in, though not without commenting on Natalie's old Ford.

Natalie blushed, recognizing that at least some of her assumptions were correct. Not to mention the privileged nature of her new house mates, judging by their more elegant cars parked outside.

Jacqui was inside watching TV and Natalie still hadn't met Andrea yet, the fourth girl in the house, with whom she would be sharing the second floor with.

During her initial visit, Natalie had enquired, out of courtesy, what Andrea was like. Lisa had replied that she was 'Cool' and 'Fun', but in a curt manner, and with minimal detail. Eager to move on to the next subject, Natalie felt. It gave off the impression that Andrea was the rogue one out of the three.

Now that would be OK with Natalie, if it was true. She was not a judgemental person and would not have cared what Andrea was like at all as long as she wasn't rude. Or noisy. As far as she was concerned, she just wanted a comfortable place to live while she completed her last two years of college.

As Natalie carried one of her bags up the stairs -- she was suddenly stunned by a scream that pierced the otherwise tranquil air of the house. It seemed to have come from the second floor. From Andrea's room. She looked at Lisa with concern -- who stared back seemingly oblivious, before breaking eye contact.

It took a few trips and up down between her car and her room for her to recognize that something else had been bothering her. It was a distinct and pungent aroma. She had smelled it before around her campus dorm -- marijuana. She gave Lisa another questioning look but this time her new house mate made an excuse about she had to go and call her boyfriend and to holler if she needed a hand.

"Oh! I get it. Run off and hide because you forgot to mention my next neighbour is a pothead!" Natalie would have said to Lisa, if she hadn't thought it instead.

No doubt the smell was wafting from Andrea's room. What kind of trouble maker was she - Natalie wondered with concern. Weed she didn't mind too much. Maybe Andrea was an introverted pothead, she hoped. And truth be told, Natalie had sampled the Devil's Lettuce herself, on the rare occasion she had felt the need to loosen up and one of her dorm co-eds had offered it to her. Just as long as there wasn't going to be any house parties, which Jacqui and Lisa had assured her they weren't going to be. The spectre of Andrea being the one thing in the house that made the place too good to be true did not disappear, as Natalie continued to smell weed and hear sounds from her room, including laughing and more strange shrieks, and the sound of a man's voice. Natalie had already signed the lease and delivered the deposit. Too late to back out now.

At least Natalie's room was nice. It was spacious, well-lit and had a wonderful view of the back garden. She was falling in love with it... until the moment was interrupted when she heard strange sounds again. Moaning this time.

"Andrea... She must be with her... boyfriend. Doesn't she know I'm moving in today?" Natalie was thankful that no one could see her blush. She wondered if it would be prudent to knock on the door and give Andrea a heads up that she could hear her. Of course that would only add to the embarrassment she was feeling, so she decided against it.

It didn't take long for Natalie to move in the remainder of her belongings. Luckily she didn't have much -- her clothes were of modest design and quantity. Lisa and Jacqui helped carry a few things too, with the former jokingly querying why Natalie didn't have a 'boyfriend' to help with the heavy lifting. Good thing Natalie had a sense of humour and thick skin because she didn't let that comment get to her, but she did add it to the tally in favour of judging Lisa as a bit of a entitled bitch, in the softest sense of that word at least.

She arranged her books and bed and desk. And when she finally had finished with her room, she decided to go to the bathroom, which she shared with Andrea on the second floor - and set up her toiletries. Quietly, she creaked open her bedroom door. The unmistakable sound of sex, which had persisted during her whole time unpacking in her bedroom, was still audible. She tiptoed towards the bathroom and opened the door.

For the fourth time that afternoon, Natalie found her senses shocked. This time, visually. Standing in her future bathroom was the completely unexpected sight of a boy -- a tall, black, ripped body, completely naked, currently facing towards the mirror.

"Oh shit!" he yelled, his handsome features turning into a grimace of shock and stunned surprise. His eyes wide and perplexed as his muscular chest heaved up in panic.

Natalie gasped, frozen on the spot as she realised that she had completely misread what was going on in Andrea's room. They had obviously finished having sex and this was her boyfriend, innocently using the bathroom. Completely naked.

She shut the door and spun around and ran back to her room.

"Oh fuck!" she cringed in embarrassment. "Oh god!

As she tried to calm her nerves, she was attacked by a strange sensation. It was excitement, which had initially built earlier as she had driven down the road to her new home, and was now transformed into a more different kind. She shivered, hugging her arms together and leaning onto her thighs, trying to calm down. The image of Andrea's boyfriend was already burned into her mind -- the tall, black hulking figure -- thick arms, shoulders, ass, and legs. Was he a football player? He must have been, with a body like that. She suddenly felt hot and flushed. She needed a drink -- water, wine, anything. But she dared not breach her room. She listened for any noise in the corridor... and noticed that the sound of sex still persisted. As she approached the wall between her and Andrea's room, she listened intensely. It occurred to her that the sound moaning hadn't stopped even when she had opened the bathroom door. That realisation, that there was someone else fucking Andrea -- or was she fucking herself - and hearing the crescendo building behind the wall made Natalie flush with heat... and she felt the uncomfortable swell of moisture build in her loins. She leaned in, ear pressed to the wall.

Louder, the moaning grew and grew and she could hear clear words this time. "YES! FUUUCK! OH GOD! FUUUCK MY PUSEEE! OH YES!"

As she listened, hear close to the wall, she slid her hand into her pants.

***

Earlier that afternoon, on the other side of the wall, Andrea lay naked and recovering in her bed... and lit the joint in her mouth. As she sucked in the dank smoke, she stretched out her legs, her body flush, her toes a little numb. She felt small in her current predicament -- sandwiched between two athletic, muscular bodies, their combined bulk dwarfing her 5'5 and 120 lbs athletic, toned frame.

As she exhaled, blowing smoke downwards betwixt her perky tits, she reached with her free hand between her legs... her fingers feeling her swollen, moistened mound. A moan escaped her throat, like a sigh of relief. It had been five minutes since she had been fucked and she could feel the slickness of Jerome's seed and her arousal.

She passed the joint to her left and it was received by Jules, her other lover at present. Her hands free and her body flush, she drew her eyes to his naked and prominent protrusion. Unashamedly, she reached out and grasped it, feeling its weight and texture. It was hot to the touch and slick with moisture from being inside her.

"Thought you needed a break?" Jules moaned, his eyes shut as he enjoyed the dual sensation of the weed and Andrea's soft palm. He still hadn't cum yet and the respite he had afforded her was not to his liking.

"I think I need one more... minute," she giggled, turning her face to him so she could plant a kiss on his thick lips. "Annnnd I'm good!"

She ran her hand across his muscular, dark torso. With her other hand she worked his cock, cupping his scrotum -- feeling his heavy balls in her palm. As they kissed, Jules pulled her in closer to him... while his left hand folded across his chest to caress Andrea's breast.

Jerome, who had been lying on her right, started to stir from his post-orgasm slump. He placed his hand on the small of her back and moved it down, gliding along the curve of her ass, and towards the smooth wetness between her thighs, his fingers slipping into her velvety slit.

Her approval was registered by the sound of a deep moan, which she mouthed into Jules's lips as they kissed, as she squeezed and stroked his long, black, phallus. Pressing her naked body against his, Andrea's moans intensified as her lust and vigour returned, the heat between their flesh rising and threatening. And then... Jerome's fingers working her pussy caused her to spasm as she felt a rush of blood. Revitalised and hungry, Andrea climbed on top of Jules lap, straddling his legs. Beaming triumphantly, she lined up her slick opening with his engorged phallus, before carefully lowering herself on top of him, guided by Jules's hands on her waist. He was happy to have her sit on his dick again and as she pressed herself down on him, he leaned forward to meet her halfway, kissing and sucking on her nipple, her lovely breasts pressed to his face.

"Oh... yes!" she moaned in as she felt her pussy engulf Jules's cock - not for the first time that afternoon. And certainly not the first cock that day.

As she slowly rode him, allowing herself a moment to readjust to the girth and length, bucking her thighs vertically, she took back the joint from Jerome's hand and sucked in a deep pull. "Fuck yeah... that's good!"

"Yeah baby... ride that dick," Jules groaned as he felt her slick pussy walls squeeze and milk his shaft. His hands moving down from the raven-haired beauty's waist to her ass, guiding her gently on to his cock, letting her take charge for now.

They had spent the better part of the last hour smoking weed and fucking.

Earlier that afternoon, Andrea had invited Jerome to come over to work on a paper. He had told her Jules was coming along too, even though he wasn't in her class, so the pretence of 'working on a paper' wouldn't apply with him. She didn't mind. In fact, she preferred multiple company. And even though she had spent most of the night before getting fucked by Jerome and others at a typical Frampton House hang out, she was more than capable of taking him and Jules on again.

Andrea felt her pussy and body surging with pleasure as she bounced on Jules' thick, black cock. His hands caressed her body... feeling up her tits, her ass.

As she bounced against Jules, she saw a dumpy old Ford park right outside the front entrance. From her angle in her bed, she had a vantage point outside the window towards the street. She watched as a blonde girl with glasses and an oversized jersey got out of the car, carrying a suitcase.

"Who the fuck is that?" She intrigued as she watched the girl walk inside the house. She would have given it more thought but she was a little pre-occupied.

Jules had gripped her ass with both hands and was bouncing her on his pelvis. Electricity surged through her flesh as she quivered and shook in an energy-giving orgasm. She wound her waist in his crotch, rotating her pelvis as he bore deep within her.

Meanwhile Jerome, who had been recovering after busting an almighty nutt inside Andrea already, had finally come alive again and was stroking his dick. He watched Andrea ride Jules for a few minutes before deciding to enter the fray... by standing up on the bed and offering his big dick up to Andrea's lips. The horny girl quickly wrapped her mouth around the oversized, second black cock - lusciously drawing him in to her throat as she worked both bulls with her holes.

"Suck my dick bitch!" Jerome commanded as she moaned and whimpered, his hand gripping her untangled, black hair.

Most girls might object to being called a 'bitch' but it drove her wild with passion. In fact, hearing him use such an invective made her squeal and suck Jerome with even more vigour - while Jules slapped her ass, in addition to pulverising her pussy. The sensation forced another orgasm out of her, as she bucked her hips and thighs wildly, her mouth spitting out Jerome's cock for a moment for her to issue a primal scream of pleasure. It was that very scream that Natalie would hear, on the ground floor below them, unbeknownst to Andrea and her lovers.

With one hand, Jerome gripped her around her waist and pulled her off Jules -- who was used to having to share Andrea -- and flung her on her back on the bed, face-up. Jerome quickly grabbed her legs up and apart, re-entering her pussy with her legs hanging on his shoulders, almost immediately picking up where Jules left off. Andrea moaned wantonly, her body on fire as her pussy was fucked. She gripped Jerome by the ass, pulling him in deeper, begging him to fuck her harder, her moans and cries loud and desperate. Jules meanwhile appeared and she swallowed his dick, tasting her pussy and residual cum on his cock. At the very least it also helped muffle her cries.

"That's it slut... take this fucking dick!"

Slut now. A promotion. She smiled in ecstasy. The two knew how she liked to get fucked.

Jerome pounded his meat into her cream hole while Jules worked his cock and balls into her mouth, which she dutifully sucked and slurped on, lavishing herself like a pig at a banquet. She felt the building orgasm take hold... her body betraying her to her lovers as they noticed she was about to cum. Jules gripped her by the throat and played with her clit, knowing it would help build her pleasure... while Jules pounded at her pussy. But before she could fully explode, the two bulls swapped places.

Desperate and annoyed, Andrea humped her snatch against Jules's aggressive member, drawing him in with her hands so that they could make out, her eyes pleading and wild with lust.

It was enough finally and she gasped loudly as a powerful climax rocked her body. She screamed loudly into Jules's mouth as he pounded into her, sliding in her swampy depths, which clamped down on his cock and triggered his own orgasm. The two groaned and humped into each other, face-to-face, his seed spilling deep into her womb. When he finally pulled out, a trail of their combined fluid began to leak.

Jerome meanwhile wasn't finished... he adjusted her position by her arm, pulling her on to her knees and with her ass facing him, before re-entering her in the doggy position as she sucked Jules clean.

***

While Jerome was in search of his second nutt, Jules stumbled off the bed and slinked off to use the bathroom. Having spent the past two hours or with Andrea, in a sex and weed induced stupor, left time and reality without meaning.

He was taking a moment in front of the mirror, stretching his back and arms out, when he was surprised by the bathroom door opening. It took a moment for the panic to set in when he realised that the blonde girl, with glasses and a nice, buxom figure standing shocked on the spot, staring at him with face gone as pale as a full moon, was neither Andrea nor Jerome.

Before he could figure out how best to react, she quickly shut the door.

12