Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwhhhh fuuuuck! Awwghhhhh!" Andrea moaned wildly, barely capable of words as she was racked by the stunning anal orgasm. She fell back for a moment, flashing Natalie a glimpse of her gaping, pulsing fuckhole. Mesmerised, Natalie followed the happy trail up Jerome's cock, guiding her tongue up his drenched shaft until she suckled and swallowed the tip of his cock.

"Yes! Yes darling! Suck his cock! Taste my ass juices on his cock! Fucking slut!"

***

"Andrea?"

Back in the present, things seemed innocent enough. She had got out of bed, dressed and went to check in on her friend.

But the memory of yesterday was intense even if some of the clarity was lacking. What had started as an innocent game of strip play had descended into an orgy of carnal reverie. Over and over again, the boys fucked her and Andrea. They dominated them, degraded them -

"Andrea?" She knocked on her door, entering. She wasn't in her room.

- But that is why she had gone over yesterday, wasn't it? To be degraded, to be dominated. To be fucked. Even if she didn't know it before it happened, she had gone over to be used like a whore. But the boys, Andrea... they knew. It's like they had connected with her on a subconscious level and recognised the slut within her.

Natalie smiled, replaying the images in her mind. Alone on the second floor landing, she impulsively placed her hand underneath her pyjama bottoms, palming her pussy, feeling it's warm, dewy arousal against her fingers.

How silly had she been, denying herself the joy of sex, all this time? To think there was a time she had contemplated staving off sex, until her next long term boyfriend, the man she'd consider marryin - when there was so much good fucking to be had at college. When she had a body 'made for fucking' -- as the boys at Frampton House told her. Until recently, she hadn't even realised that she was sexy.

Her lingering arousal built as she masturbated in the open, reminiscing of her and Andrea's time with the boys.

It was exciting living in this new world. It felt a little dangerous too, which made it all the more appealing.

Seeing the stairs leading downstairs reminded her of how she had felt being led by Julius yesterday, naked and submissive, feeling his eyes on her bare, naked ass while he commented about her white booty.

Hearing the voices of her house mates downstairs, Natalie composed herself. Maybe she'd finish getting herself off later - first she wanted to check on Andrea. That poor girl! Her body had taken such a pounding, she probably needed an IV drip, to recover all the fluids she'd lost in yesterday's orgy. Although... she certainly had her refill of fluids from the boys, Natalie mused to herself.

Downstairs, Natalie was greeted by Lisa, looking radiant in a yellow summer dress, on her way out to have lunch with her boyfriend.

"Hey, good morning Lisa. Have you seen Andrea?"

Lisa gave her a smile that quickly faded. "Yeah... she's in the kitchen. Are you OK? You look... tired. Wait - did you go over to THAT house last night?"

"Thanks. I'm fine. Don't let me hold you up," Natalie replied, not stoping to chat lest Lisa's busybody nature lead their conversation into an interrogation. "Have a nice lunch."

She sensed Lisa's hostility to Andrea and her sexual peccadillos was growing ever more. At 5 foot 3, the pretty little blonde with blue eyes and a sharpe tongue did not intimidate as much as annoy. But she had a real authoritarian streak to her. Not mean, just bossy and a little too Alpha for her liking. Someone who was unaccustomed to hearing the word No. And Natalie already had one mother in her life -- she definitely didn't need a wannabe second one.

Natalie knew plenty of girls like that from back home -- stuck up, community darlings who impressed all the right people at school, the neighbourhood, and church. They'd probably end up marrying the high school jock or some other paragon of the typical, all-American culture. Lisa's boyfriend, who Natalie had not met, seemed to fit that bill. But Natalie sensed that it was Lisa who got to do most of the bossing in the relationship, even though he was older than her by a couple of years.

Natalie walked into the kitchen to find Andrea sitting on the kitchen table, drinking a cup of tea. She looked very pristine and well-rested for someone who had been through quite an orgy less than a day ago. It could not be helped but Natalie felt a deepening arousal at the sight of her. The memory of her, sweat-sheened and angelic, screaming in ecstasy betwixt two black bodies.

"Morning sunshine!" And then under her breath, "You get enough rest?"

Natalie thought she should be the one asking her. The ordeal she had witnessed her go through.

But the memories of yesterday flooded back...

***

After enjoying another mid-fuck blowjob from Natalie, Jerome manoeuvred Andrea onto her knees.

She was still panting, attempting to catch her breath when Jerome positioned her on all fours, snapping her back into submission with a firm slap to her ass and a tug on her hair. She yelped and then giggled playfully, wiggling her butt a little to entice her anal lover with some of her patented bratty behaviour. Jerome growled as he loomed over her, his brutish hands spreading apart her cheeks, his eyes fixated on her gaping fuck hole. Taking a moment to admire it -- Jerome drooled a single drop of spit into that stretched-wide chasm, it's openness a product of their rambunctious fucking, but also Andrea's penchant for anal play. As Andrea moaned for more reaming, twisting her head around to allure him with her vixen-charm, Jerome tactfully lined up his erection and re-inserted himself into her guts. She huffed in response to his fullness, spreading her legs slightly to best support his assault, and lowering her chest to the bathroom mat. Satisfied with this position, Jerome gripped her slim waist, bouncing his hips against her up-turned rump as he crammed his log into her anus.

Behind them, Natalie played with her pussy as she watched the big black cock sodomize her friend. She was happy to just watch for the time being, admiring the sight of his balls slapping against her dripping cunt while his spear thrust in and out of her ass. Andrea placed one side of her face on the mat, her arms pressed flat on the floor while she tucked in her knees, shimmying her ass up to give him optimal angle to ream her. Initially her moans were shrill but once again the rolling anal-pleasure cut the sound of her throat as she gasped in delight, delivering only the occasional shrill shriek.

Jerome fucked her from above, careful not being too much weight down lest he collapse atop her. But also wanting to pulverise the freakish slut's ass into submission. He slowed down his pace into a more deliberate stroke and hollered at Natalie, issuing an instruction for her to join in.

"Natalie! Eat my ass! Toss my fucking salad while I fuck your friend's slutty ass!"

Careful not to break their rhythm, Natalie scooter over, placing her face near the arc of his bouncing, muscular buns... and the tip of her tongue right at his flexing asshole, teasing his taint with her tongue. Whenever she could, she would lick or tongue-punch his pucker. Jerome growled as he enjoyed the feeling of once again having two girls pleasuring him. It had done the trick because soon after, he was slamming his hips into Andrea's anal-chute with force.

At his mercy, Andrea howled wordless sounds as she was anally ravaged. She reached round to place her hands on her buttocks, arching her back to offer more in submission. Jerome's strokes reached epic speed, especially when he leaned forwards, using his hands and feet as pillars, while he rested his entire weight on Andrea's butt. Then he started to swing his pelvis again, using his powerful legs to thrust into her ass. Encumbered by the powerfully teaming, Andrea found her voice again.

"Oh fuck! Yesss!" She called out with lust-driven madness, her body rolling against the piston-strokes. "Fucking fuck my ass! Yesss! Ohhh fuckin' make me your slut! Make me your nasty little butt slut!" Andrea squealed as she endured the salvo of brutal buttfucking. She had her knees and face on the bathroom mat, her back curved as she absorbed his blows until finally, Jerome burst into an expletive laced orgasm.

"Fuuuck! Oh I'm cumming bitch! Oh fuck! FUCK!"

"Oh yes, Daddy! Cum for me! Cum in my ass, pleaseeee!" Andrea begged, her eyes rolled up in pleasure as she felt his pipe swell before a surge of nutt blasted her guts.

Jerome groaned, his body, now covered in a sweaty sheen from the exertion, started shaking and quivering, not too dissimilar to Andrea when she came. Finally, he slowed down his strokes from a staccato rhythm into a gentle roll. A finally puff and he pulled out, seemingly fatigued.

"Oh baby," Andrea sighed proudly and pulled her cheeks apart. Once again her hole gaped, but now the puffy orifice was also oozing cum out on to the bathroom tile.

Jerome stood up on his feet, his not fully flaccid cock flapping, looking distinctly lacking in strength as he languished in a post-nutt malaise. "Fuck," he simply said and stumbled a little. Natalie crawled up to him and gripped his thighs. When he looked down, she was sucking cock. He half-heartedly grabbed her hair and forced more of her mouth down on his ass-flavoured shaft. Still it impressed him that he didn't have to prompt her.

Andrea would follow that up with an even sluttier act -- turning round and dropping down to lick up the drops of cum that had dripped out of her ass. Natalie stared in disbelief but things escalated before she could register what she had just witnessed.

On her knees, Andrea perform the part of the slut quite well. Swallowing all the cum, she then giggled before turning back round, back to face down, ass up - spreading her cheeks once again. "Who's next?"

It was at that moment that Natalie realised she hadn't that not only had the bathroom door been open for some time, there were a couple of voyeurs, standing by. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the naked spectators enter, drawn in by Andrea's invitation.

Julius beat DeShawn to the race, laughing as he hip checked him with the dexterity of a football player. Without much of a word, he lined up his cock with Andrea's gaping ass and sunk in deep. Andrea howled but no one was convinced it was due to being in pain. She folded her body low into pilgrim prayer, her ass slightly elevated, a perfect target for his anal assault as he gripped her hair in one hand her waist in the other. Pretty soon her initially strained grunts were followed by a cacophony of more euphoric sounding moans and impassioned pleas for more fucking.

Meanwhile DeShawn had to settle, as he called it, for Natalie's mouth. "Hey, big tits. Try sucking my dick again?" He asked condescendingly, though his tone did not invite much room for choice. Gripping her hair in one hand, he slapped her breasts with the other, while Natalie worked her mouth on his shaft, eager to swallow his cock to show him up.

Glug. Glug. Glug.

"Sorry, what did you say, big tits?" He taunted her, pulling her off his pipe.

Natalie looked up at him, panting, foam already at her mouth. "Nothing," she scoffed at him but he angrily cockslapped her.

"Funny, I thought you said something else!"

GLUG. GLUG. GLUG.

While Julius pulverised Andrea's ass as she lay prone, DeShawn fucked Natalie's mouth. When he pulled out of her maw again, she looked up at him, resentment building in her. He gave her a light slap to the face. This must have been his way of asking her to open her mouth more because when she did, he promptly crammed his erection back in, pushing in about half way before proceeding to fuck her face with the same vigour Julius was demonstrating on Andrea's butt.

As far as first impressions went, Natalie found him to be the most disrespectful of the boys. But... she could not deny there was something appealing about his rudeness also. After all - Wes, Jerome, and Julius had shown themselves to be, at times ruffians themselves, once they had got into the heat of passion. Wesley with his cocky, rough-edged handsomeness called her an Anal Slut. And Julius, who only earlier had remarked about her "phat white booty" and "vanilla milkshake", was now clearly terrorising Andrea with the rudest form of brutal buttfucking. Of the kind of that seemed to be inflicting a continuous stream of orgasms, evident by the continuous shaking of Andrea's prone body and the gushing of her slit. And what could be said about Jerome -- handsome, suave -- but also just another cocksure jock who had made Natalie fellate him just after he'd been in her ass? All the boys were no gentlemen. Especially in the sack. All of them except for Micah, of course.

But DeShawn was crude in a different way. He seemed to enjoy disrespecting and degrading her the most. There was a glint of wickedness, the way he leered, the way he stuck out his tongue as he enjoyed watching Natalie choke and gag on his prick. He was a bully, of that there was no doubt. And he clearly was getting off with bullying Natalie's mouth and face with his phallus. And when his hands weren't gripping her hair in a tight squeeze so that he could skull-fuck her, he was slapping her tits or reaching over to administer a savage spank on her ass.

He had to remind Natalie a few times how to best position herself, hands behind her slightly arched back, knees bent and in front, head leaned slightly forward. In between gripping her hair and abusing her this way, he'd punish, or reward her, with frequent slaps to her breasts and face. Sometimes with his hands, sometimes with his steel-hard cock. But the more he did, the more she enjoyed it. When he slapped her ass for the sixth or seventh time, she responded by drawing further on his cock. Again he spanked her and this she whimpered, shaking her booty teasingly like she'd seen Andrea do.

"You're getting better already, blondie! You'll be a bone fide cock sucker in no time! And a slut too, if that's what you wanna be?"

When he placed his cock between her breasts, Natalie pressed her chest together, bouncing her hips up and to glide along the adjacent sides of his pipe, while looking up him with doe-eyed submission. Satisfied, he returned to her mouth for more face ducking.

"She can toss salad like a motherfucker too!" Jerome mentioned. He was sitting on the toilet can again, watching the bathroom orgy before him while recovering his strength.

DeShawn was intrigued by this revelation. After a prolonged period of fucking Natalie's mouth, he pulled out and promptly turned around, offering his muscular, dark brown butt.

Natalie had for a moment thought that eating Jerome's ass was enough, that the perhaps she should save some modesty. Did she want to be a slut? There was only one answer to that question.

Gripping both of his firm butt cheeks, spreading them wide, Natalie leaned forward on her knees to press her face into his ass. DeShawn groaned profusely, overwhelmed by the sensation as Natalie licked at his starfish, drooling, spitting and blowing against it. "That's it, big tits! Eat my ass like you're hungry, slut! Rim it!"

Natalie was hungry - hungry to satisfy this arrogant stud and tonguing his ass was her way of proving it. And as DeShawn made crude remarks at her expense. despite her generously degrading herself for his pleasure, she realised why she had so quickly agreed to eat his ass -- she wanted to turn him on, to arouse him... so he'd fuck her. Fuck her hard. She was horny for him, despite how he'd treated her -- his slaps, his spanks, his degrading throat fucks and commentary -- it was all an aphrodisiac. It was all in service of her need to feel his cock inside her ass.

She tongued his ass, humming into his taint as she worked his shaft with her hands, eager to show him how slutty she was and how desperately she wanted him to fuck her ass.

"Not bad, bitch. You eat ass better than you such dick, I'll give you that?"

"Thank you," She smiled wryly. "I love eating your ass!"

DeShawn smiled back at her, before playfully slapping her across the face again. Pain and pleasure. Affection and degradation. All lines were blurred.

Near them, Julius had pinned Andrea to lie down flat and prone on the bathroom floor, her legs spread wide while he slammed his waist again her butt, his cock piston-like, pounding in and out of her anal chute. A small pool of squirt had formed around Andrea's crotch and she was constantly babbling and crying inexplicable words. Locking his arms and upper torso stiff, Julius pivoted his waist in a fast rhythm that was both impressive and terrifying. Natalie could only imagine what pleasure Andrea must have been feeling in order to endure such an ordeal from the powerful athlete. He slammed fully against her, grinding his hips against his thighs, before pulling out, leaving her quivering in a stupor of anal-induced euphoria, her hole gaping and pulsating.

DeShawn had been equally interested at the sight of Andrea's ravishment. As soon as Julius pulled out of Andrea's prone body, he withdrew from Natalie's mouth, abandoning her in a dazed, choking state. But rather than continue where Julius had left off, he lifted her head up in a delicate way.

"You ok? Need a break? Want something to drink?"

Andrea nodded, looking up at him, answering the in the affirmative to all three questions. "Need a little break, Daddy. And a little weed. You can fuck me all you want after that."

As she climbed up, DeShawn stuck three of his fingers into her butthole, making her whimper. On her feet, she propped herself up against him as his digits slid in and around her fuckhole, stretching its limits. Finally he released her... helping her on the way. But not before offering Andrea his fingers to lick. Natalie shivered as she watched this act of degradation.

While DeShawn led Andrea out of the bathroom, Natalie was sucking Julius's dick. He had approached her straight after he had pulled out of Andrea's ass -- and to her credit, she had immediately swallowed his cock, as deep as she could get it, tasting the creamy, musky, fuck-flavours of Andrea's ass and Jerome's residual cum.

"Good girl. You finna be as nasty as Andrea. God love you for that!"

Natalie smiled up at him with her eyes.

Jerome joined him at the side, squeezing her tits. He'd already cum twice but his dick was quickly returning to life. "She is a natural freak this one."

Natalie blushed, expressing herself but her words being muffled by Julius's in her throat. When he pulled out, lifting her face up to him by her chin, he asked for a repetition. "What you say, girl?"

Natalie swallowed, catching her breath. "Do you want to see how nasty I can get baby... put that big dick in my ass!"

***

Natalie sighed, fondly remembering the events of yesterday. It amused her, remembering Julius eyes going wild and incensed as she had taunted him, challenging him to fuck her ass. What did it say about her, that after she'd witnessed Andrea reduced to a drooling, squirting, whimpering mess getting butt slammed while lying face down on the floor, she craved the same for herself?

Surely, the sight of such an ordeal should have put her off? But it didn't! Her mind and body had craved more. And Julius was happy to oblige her, proving to her that the ordeal Andrea had experienced was indeed a pleasurable one.

He didn't fuck her in the bathroom -- instead he picked her up and dragged her to his room. As soon as he entered her ass, Natalie was close to cumming. She was that horny. Natalie remembered his words very well, which he whispered into her ear as he sodomised her: Had he known that she was such an easy butt slut, he would have fucked her ass the moment she bent over for him, earlier that afternoon in the kitchen. She had replied that she regretted not bending over and offering her anal cherry the day she accidentally walked in on in him in her bathroom. It would have been a good way to make amends! A while after that, Julius came in her ass. And immediately after that, she sucked his dick clean.