Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 10

Story Info
Natalie is initiated into Sluthood with an orgy.
24.1k words
4.9
23.2k
23

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading Collegiate Sluthood this far. This chapter concludes the main arc that began with Natalie (junior), a quiet, mousy co-ed that moved into a house shared by Andrea (senior), a sexually charged libertine, and a couple of other girls. Natalie quickly befriends Andrea and her sexual awakening is rapidly progressed -- aided by the hung group of boys who live just up the street. Natalie's embraces the slut lifestyle -- submitting herself to her sexual needs and the boys sexual demands. She also finds out that she prefers taking it up the ass, especially as most of the boys are too big for her tight pussy. After losing her anal virginity to Wesley, the head of Frampton House, followed by some sultry introductions to the rest of the boys, Natalie is further trained in the art of Sluthood through weeks of sexual training. In this Final Chapter, the adventure culminates with Natalie's Initiation as a Frampton House Slut...

The story as usual contains lurid depiction of sex, lots of anal play, rimming, ass to mouth, and interracial group sex. All characters are over 18.

***

The phone vibrated.

"Are you ready?"

Natalie took a deep drag from her joint, feeling the weed relax her senses.

She was perched by her window, enjoying the cool evening air on her skin. It was another hot weekend, even this late in fall. Today especially, it was hard not to feel hot and bothered. Tempted she was, to take off her clothes and just and be free in her naked, letting the gentle breeze lick her skin.

Her windows faced the back garden and there wasn't clear a line of sight to any neighbour. Not that she'd seen any neighbours next to their house. Still, she kept some modesty - wearing a football jersey, thonged knickers, and leg warmers was as close to nude as she was comfortable to be by her window. And wearing just a thong certainly made it easy to masturbate -- which she had been doing on and off for most of the afternoon.

Reading the message on the phone again, she caught her reflection and smiled, rubbing her hand over the front of her panties, feeling her hand over mound. Just a little bit of light edging. That and the weed -- it was all part of building herself up.

The football jersey was certainly a new look for her. Like a typical co-ed. The jersey had been gifted to her by Wesley a few days ago, as a gesture of apology after he had ripped her blouse open earlier that evening. It had happened during a rather intense moment of foreplay that had started in the Frampton House kitchen, and ended as a threesome with Andrea in his bedroom. Rather than send her home in just her bra, Wesley had offered her one of his tops. It was a generous act by him which Natalie had accepted with a hint of amusement. Yes, he had ruined her cheap blouse and given her one of his prized jerseys in return -- one which carried some personal and bittersweet significance to him, as his football career was retired due to a repeated knee injury. But more importantly, he had made her accept an item of clothing that she was sure would hint at their sexual proximity. To anyone who might recognise the name and number on the back, she might as well be wearing a sign reading 'Wesley Fucked Me'.

And that had certainly been Lisa's impression when she had stumbled on a high-as-a-kite Natalie last night. Lisa had remarked on the jersey, no doubt recognising Wesley's surname - LAMORE - on her top. "I didn't know you were a fan, Natalie?" She had queried, her eyes drawing lower, also noting Natalie's choice of skimpy hipsters that only snugly covered her ass. Lisa expression was one of surprise -- trying to reconcile the image with the modestly dressed, mousy, plain-looking, seemingly conservative girl she and Jacqui had interviewed and let move in over a month ago.

It was a deer in headlights moment for Natalie - who still felt self-conscious wearing revealing clothing and flaunting her blossoming sexuality. Until recently, she'd never worn a two piece swim suit in public, not even when she'd gone on holiday with her family. She recalled the looks boys gave her during the hot summer months back home, when all one could do as a bored teenager was hit up the lake and cool off and get a little drunk. She never fully partook - but the boys that stared at her lustfully certainly did, as did the girls who were happy to put out, confidently dressed in two piece bikinis that they would quickly shed when night time came. Some of them playfully advised her that she had a 'rocking body' and she shouldn't be afraid to show it off -- but she never did. Those boys who looked at her back then would no doubt jizz their trunks now if they'd see Natalie as she looked in her panties and oversized football jersey, oozing sexual appeal.

Half naked and half-baked, Natalie had quickly recovered her exposed position of reaching for a snack in the fridge and tried to act normal in front of Lisa. Thinking on her feet, Natalie said she'd borrowed the football jersey from Andrea, who was shamelessly prone to wearing gifts she had received from the boys at Frampton. She loved to strut around in a similar jersey she had, one with the name HENDERSON on it. It had been a gift from her favourite fuckbuddy/dom Diss Henderson, an alumnus of Frampton House and a star footballer. Lisa had seemingly accepted Natalie's explanation.

But now Natalie felt a little guilty, thinking of that lie. Why did she have to pin it on Andrea, yet again? It wasn't fair on her, especially after how welcoming and inclusive she'd been. Not to mention all the fun she'd allowed her to experience and explore. It was like a knee jerk reaction -- Natalie had to play the part of the innocent even though she no longer was. She could have owned up to a part of the truth -- that she had befriended Wesley and the other Frampton House boys and that's why she had the jersey. Maybe Lisa wouldn't suspect more than that?

Sooner or later, she knew she'd have to face up to Lisa and Jacqui and tell them what was really going on with her and the boys up the street. Natalie knew they were worried about her friendship with Andrea. Lisa certainly was, having called Andrea a 'bad influence' and a 'slut' -- but not in the nice kind of way.

There was a time, not long ago, when Natalie had feared that she'd begin to hate herself for having so quickly and easily given into her own lust and slutty desires. But that hate never materialised and now, she felt at peace. In fact, she'd never felt so comfortable in her skin as she did this this day. Wearing Wesley's garments reminded her that she was his slut. It reminded her that he had claimed her anal virginity. It told her she was happy to serve him sexually. And she'd happily do the same for Jerome, Julius, Keith, DeShawn and Micah -- all the boys of Frampton House who had fucked her in the last few weeks.

Sooner or later, she'd have to tell her house mates that the innocent, quiet, nerdy girl was now a dick-loving, cum-hungry, anal-whore. Yes they might blame Andrea for corrupting but ultimately, she had made all her decisions willingly and competently. She'd have to explain all that -- sooner or later.

But not tonight.

Tonight was about her. And just up the street, the boys of Frampton House were waiting for her arrival.

She was going to be initiated as a Frampton House Slut.

***

Natalie walked down the stairs towards the front door. Lisa was out with her boyfriend. Jacqui was in the dinning room. She looked up at her from her laptop with some curiousness.

"Going out to hang with some friends. I'll probably see you tomorrow," Natalie told her, trying to sound as casual and innocent as possible. She definitely wasn't going up the street to be gangbanged -- though she was dressed like it.

Jacqui stared back at her, her face inscrutable for a moment, with lingering curiosity about Natalie's vague description. Hidden behind her pretty, friendly expression was a mind working out the true nature of her nocturnal activities. Then she smiled back, nodding back in acknowledgment.

Tactfully, Natalie had already waved and set off before Jacqui could ask any further questions, taking comfort in the quiet outside. Away from prying inquisitions.

It had been well over a month since she'd moved in to the house on 112 Lexington Lane - and she felt right at home. Having gotten to know Lisa and Jacqui, she also liked them both -- but they were the ones starting to feel different to her. They weren't sluts, like Andrea and her. Did they know what she had been getting up up?

Natalie wasn't sure if Jacqui suspected the true nature of her plans. Maybe she did. Or perhaps it was paranoia -- brought on by her inner conflict in needing to hide her new slutty nature.

It was already dark - but only a little chilly for October. The air felt pleasant on the exposed flesh of her thighs as she walked purposefully up the street.

Even with no one watching her, she felt self-conscious. Dressing sexy was new to her. But tonight, she hadn't dressed sexy. She had dressed slutty.

She wore a maroon long-sleeved sweater tight over her large D-cup bust, with a deep open cut that exposed her buxom cleavage, over a black bra that she had bought at an upscale lingerie store. Her bright, blonde hair she wore long and slightly curled, flowing gracefully around her shoulders. Her legs were adorned with white thigh high socks and raised-heel, Mary Jane-style boots that made her feel tall and elegant. And of course anyone walking behind her would have a perfect view of her ass -- sashaying in her tiny daisy dukes that she hadn't worn since her teenage years. But the denim shorts, high waisted but cut low over her hips, were just perfectly sized for a slut. And that was certainly the look Jacqui gave her when she'd seen her walking out!

Andrea had taught Natalie to own her nature. During their shopping a few days ago, they had bought not only clothes but also visited a sex shop. It had been an exciting few days for Natalie -- her almost daily visitations with the boys notwithstanding.

Now she certainly looked and felt the part of a girl on her way to be fucked. Andrea had hinted at what might be happening to her, sharing a lurid description of her own initiation by the Frampton House boys. Something about a backyard gang bang.

While the thought of a gang bang did not frighten Natalie, she also would have preferred an orgy. At least then, she could have some enjoyment of the female form, to soften the hard edge of the collective of males.

But whatever they gave her, whatever they'd make her do -- she would accept. There was no going back now.

Thoughts of her recent past spun in her mind. Moving in, meeting and befriending Andrea and finding out she was a slut, losing her anal virginity and declaring herself an anal slut, followed by multiple sessions where she had indulged in expanding her sexual edification through deep-throat training and blowjobs, pussy eating, anal play, rimjobs, submission, and lengthy butt-sex -- to the point where now she could take on all sizes with relative ease and endure the boundless sexual fraternisation of the well-endowed, black Adonises that lived at Frampton.

All images raced through her mind as she walked to 123 Lexington Lane. Had the walk been any longer than a couple of minutes she was sure she wouldn't haven't lasted and would have had to sneak into a nearby bush for a quick act of pervy self-pleasuring. But thankfully, she persevered and found herself standing at the front garden of the house.

Frampton House.

Her mind and body was ready.

The curtains were drawn, giving the impression that the house was as unoccupied. But she knew there were people inside.

She took a deep breath and pressed the buzzer. And waited...

***

... the sound of approaching footsteps grew louder.

The door opened. Her heart jumped.

Standing tall, dark and handsome in the doorway was Wesley. All smooth, rich-brown skin, dark eyes and a flashy smile on a perfect, muscular form.

"Hello mama... look at you," he beamed at her.

He could tell how turned on she was, Natalie thought. Maybe he could see the blossoming wetness that was forming between her legs or her hard nipples, pressed against her bra.

The big, happy smile on his handsome face was the give away. He was freshly shaved clean, with studded earrings, dressed in a white tee that fitted well his muscled chest. Presentation was everything and it pleased Natalie to see that he'd made an effort to look as good to her as she did for him.

"Hi Daddy," she smiled back. Already, her craven flesh tingled with desire. She hopped a little on the spot, showing off her excitement as she pushed out her bosom. Then she giggled, struggling to compose herself. "May I come in please?"

He stood large in the door way, his hands in the door frame, a teasing smirk on his face. He did not hide his arousal as he eyed her up and down. She crossed her arms and expectedly waited for his invitation.

"Turn around," he instructed, a sudden gravity in his voice that could not be disobeyed. She reacted slowly before turning on her feet, giving him a view of her ass. It would look strange to anyone walking by -- her standing with her back to the statuesque black man in the doorway. But she didn't care. She had to obey him. It was for rousing her though, as she basked in his gaze, waiting for his touch... but it never came. Instead, he told her to come on in, closing the door behind her. "You sure do look mighty fine tonight Natalie. But... are you ready to become a Frampton House Slut?"

He stood close to her, an inch between them, looking into her with his, dark intense eyes. When he wasn't smiling and being jovial, he could be quite intimidating.

"Yes Daddy." Natalie answered. She did what felt natural -- placing her hands behind her in a pliant, submissive position. He leaned over and she expected him to kiss her. But he didn't, instead placing his hand gently on her neck, teasingly weaving through her hair and stroking her face. His thumb he placed on her lips and she opened her mouth, kissing and suckling on his digit.

"Natalie... let me hear you say it."

She moaned on his thumb as she sucked it. "Please Daddy... I want to be your slut. I want to be a Frampton House slut."

There was raw intensity in his eyes as he contemplated her offer. She worried for a moment -- had she said the wrong thing? Had she not been generous enough? It was agonising, the way he lingered. There was nothing she could do -- he was toying with her mind as she secretly begged he'd soon toy with her body.

"You've been such a good girl. And tonight... we are going to make you ours!"

She sighed in relief. "Thank you Daddy."

"You're so fucking sexy. But so nasty too! We are gonna have fun tonight! You want that, baby?"

She nodded urgently, feeling the urge to bounce on her feet -- like a little girl excited for a trip to Disneyland, but she remained still. "Yes Daddy. I'm excited. Thank you for seeing me for who I really am. Thank you for training me!"

"And who are you, baby doll?"

"I'm a slut, Daddy."

"Slut -- you won't mind if we run a train on you, right? You won't mind if we use you for all your worth."

She squirmed on the spot, her hands on her side as she was being instructed. Underneath her clothes -- her arousal was already flowing. Her skin was damp with sweat. She desperately wanted to be naked. She desperately wanted to be on her knees.

"Please... that's why I'm here! To be used by Frampton!" As she spoke, her voice breaking with desperation - his hand moved to feel her chest, detecting her firm nipples as she basked in arousal. He pinched, tweaking her nipple as he intensely leaned in to whisper.

"Oh we are gonna use you, girl. You're special Natalie... not often does one meet an Anal Slut! You should be proud of that!"

"Thank you, Daddy."

And she did feel pride -- a crazy, naughty, exciting sense of pride from knowing that others saw her as an object of desire.

"These shorts you got on... are almost too small for your fat booty," he mused as he pinched the fabric of her daisy dukes, tugging on them and making her booty wiggle. Then he unclasped the top button, loosening them up a little. But not before striking a hardy spank on her cheek, which made her yelp gleefully.

Natalie had learned that in this context, having a fat or" phat" ass was synonymous with sexy. Black guys like Wesley loved ample derrières like hers -- as they had expressed on so many an occasion. Noting the growing bulge in his jeans as he leaned up against her, she could tell her body, her ass, was having an arousing effect on him.

Wesley slipped his hand into the crevice between her legs, underneath her panties. "Damn girl! You're steaming!" he noted, before spanking her ass twice. As usual, that only compelled her to further excitement as she moaned submissively. "What a sexy body you have!. An ass made for draining nutts!" he continued his colorful commentary, filling her mind with filthy lust. His other hand he slipped up her sweater, along her belly towards her heaving breasts. She gasped as his hands groped her ass and breast at the same time, but stood frozen in place, melding her body to his touch.

They were still in the entrance hall of the house -- but if he wanted her to, she'd drop down naked on her knees and worship his cock right there. All he had to do was command it.

"Wesley," she moaned as he groped her ass, before pulling on her daisy dukes till they wedged in her ass crack. His hands, fixated on her ass now, worked her into a simmer. A few more strikes of his palm to her booty, followed by him cupping her posterior -- all while she moaned and sighed, flopping in his tactile ministration like a puppet to a master.

"Ohhhh! Are you wearing a butt plug, you little slut?" Wesley laughed, drunk on his own power. "You just love fitting things up your Booty, don't you girl?" he asked and she nodded enthusiastically. "Don't worry... we will find a lot more things to fit in there tonight, baby."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"My pussy is still too tight for big dicks..."

He looked at her sternly, squeezing her ass hard till she moaned. "Don't worry slut, your ass is what's gonna get used tonight."

She sighed, impressing on him her desire to be seen as anal slut. How she longed to drop down and worship his cock, feeling it's weight and girth expand in her throat, steeling it for when it would penetrate her eager posterior. "You have no idea how much you turn me on, Daddy. I can't wait to show you how happy I am to be one of your sluts." She admitted, wiggling her hips against his hands.

"Well you are gonna have to prove it, my little anal whore! I know you gonna be a good submissive girl, right? Use all that good training we put you through?"

She moaned in affirmation. She could feel his erection imprinted on the outside of his jeans.

"You promise you're gonna be a good slut? Obey and serve?" he teased, as with his hand he brushed through her hair and held it in a pony tail.

"Yes Daddy." She reached for his bulge, hoping to grasp onto the object of her lust but he smacked her hand away.

"Put your hands behind, slut!" he chided as she moaned in frustration. "It's very important you do exactly as I say."

"Yes Daddy."

"Hands behind your back!"

She did as instructed. While he held her head up straight by her hair, he shimmied down her daisy dukes, dragging them off. Then he pulled off her sweater, leaving her in just her bra, her socks and thong, which was now damp with her own arousal. It was an embarrassing state but she'd looked worse. Her panties had been pulled up, forming a camel-toe of her pussy.

"Now close your eyes, slut. Keep 'em closed till I say otherwise. Now follow me..."

There was no question of disobedience. She walked, led by him as he led her to the doors to the lounge, feeling his grip on her hair.