Colon-Snake Convent

Story Info
She proves her anal abilities to the church for a promotion.
5.4k words
4.3
32.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey.

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

This story is pure fantasy and features fisting and extremely deep penetration. I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

The characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

Colon-Snake Convent

Jessica was filled with giddy excitement as she was led by the supervisor along the corridors of the convent. Her wrists were bound behind her back, as was the tradition for the rite of passage, but it didn't bother her; she was used to it.

'Good luck, Jessica!' called a friend as they passed an open dormitory.

Jessica smiled. 'Thanks, Annie!'

The supervisor, Mr Cager, had collected Jessica from her dormitory and applied the restraints, and her roommates had also wished her luck, though they would have secretly been hoping not to be outshone by her. There was reason to feel competitive; the highest graded novices were fast-tracked to acolyte status, and they all envied the privileges that came with that.

Arriving outside Master Radell's office, the supervisor checked her over, ensuring that her uniform was neat and tidy. He adjusted the hood of her cropped, satin jacket, and he pulled up her flared miniskirt so that the hem was only just below her shaven pussy.

'Remember to address him as Master,' he said, treating himself to a quick grope under her tiny jacket.

'I know, sir,' she laughed, 'I've been here for two weeks!'

'Well, the last girl forgot, and it didn't go down too well. Ready?'

'Yes, sir.'

Mr Cager opened the door and ushered her inside.

'Jessica, is it?' inquired Master Radell as she was paraded in front of his desk.

'Yes, Master, I hope I please you today,' she recited.

He regarded her with the usual stern expression, allowing a tense silence to linger. She began to convince herself that there was some defect to her appearance, and that she was about to suffer some kind of humiliating punishment.

'You're quite the looker, Jessica,' he said, finally.

'Thank you, Master.'

'Turn round for me -- give me a better idea of you.'

Jessica obliged, performing a slow three-sixty. She was disproportionately afraid of stumbling in front of him on her precarious heels, especially since she did not have the use of her arms, but she managed it without incident.

'Hmm. Mr Cager, I'd like this one to be in the public eye more.'

'Yes, sir,' said the supervisor, making a note.

'Come closer, Jessica,' said Master Radell with a curt hand gesture. 'Lean over the desk.'

With unfaltering obedience, she obliged, holding herself still while his hands slid under her jacket to explore her soft chest. Kneading and squeezing, he tested the weight and firmness or her tits, and she was careful not to react when he was overly rough.

'Are your breasts sensitive, Jessica? Does this hurt?'

'Only a little, Master.'

He put his hand under her high-waisted skirt and stroked the smooth skin of her belly, ignoring her naked vulva. 'You could afford to put on a little weight; it wouldn't hurt to have slightly bigger breasts.'

'Yes, Master.'

'Mr Cager, has she had her enema?'

'Yes, she's ready for you, sir.'

'Let's begin then,' said the master, sitting back and extracting his penis from his trousers. He beckoned her.

Trying not to appear timid, she went to him, and he held her little waist as she carefully knelt between his legs. With her arms still tied behind her back, he had to take a significant portion of her weight, though she suspected that it was no burden for him at all. Conscious of the hard wood of the desk just behind her head, she took his flaccid cock in her mouth, and he stroked the hair off her face, observing her with critical eyes as she worked him to erection. With a firm hand on her head, he encouraged her to take it deep into her throat as he achieved full hardness, making her gag and gurgle. She endured it without complaint, though she worried that her watering eyes might affect her makeup.

'Not bad so far,' said Master Radell, letting her breathe.

The supervisor took her arm, pulling her to her feet and directing her to a high stool. He held her from behind and lifted her as she awkwardly climbed on, and she leaned back against him as her master -- spreading lube on his eager cock -- slotted himself between her splayed legs. He shifted her skirt slightly, despite her bald genitals already being on full display, and she made sure to relax her anus to welcome him inside, containing the excitement that she always felt when she was about to be penetrated by a superior.

Despite its impressive girth, the bulbous glans slipped inside with considerable ease; she had been trained well over the last two weeks, so she was well equipped to receive a cock when required. She joyfully focused on the familiar sensations as her sphincter was stretched open and the long shaft slid deeper and deeper, occupying her bowel like it was made to fit.

'How did you come to join my convent, Jessica?' asked Master Radell, unzipping her silky little jacket and indulging himself with her soft chest while establishing an easy tempo.

'I volunteered, Master,' she replied, tearing her attention away from the thick phallus probing her innards. 'I thought the church sounded like a good life.'

'Did you specifically want to join my convent?'

'Yes, Master,' she lied. In truth, she had been persuaded by her best friend to join the Secular Church of Acceptance with her, but she had been sent to a different convent, leaving Jessica to start her new life among complete strangers.

'Why?'

Jessica hesitated. She hadn't prepared an answer for this. 'I... I like this uniform, Master,' she offered, cursing her weak response.

'My reputation had nothing to do with it then?'

'Oh, yes, but apart from that—'

He laughed, rocking his hips back and forth. 'Don't fret, Jessica, it's inelegant.'

'I'm sorry, Master.'

Master Radell increased his tempo, subjecting the novice's bowel to a vigorous pummelling, and she had to summon her newly instilled discipline to resist emitting a groan or blurting out any obscene noises. Her legs jerked with each thrust, her stilettos waving in the air, and she wished she was allowed to wrap them around his waist.

'When I pull out, I want to see you maintain a good gape, Jessica,' said her master, 'so keep your anus relaxed and open while I inspect you.'

'Yes, Master.'

Master Radell nodded at the supervisor who grabbed her legs and pulled them back, folding her tightly and allowing her master to reach her deepest recesses. She felt an aching pressure as the invading phallus repeatedly entered her colon, and she was almost overwhelmed by a sudden urge to go to the toilet, but she tapped into her remaining willpower to see herself through to his climax.

In her more reclined position, her bound hands happened to come into contact with Mr Cager's hidden erection, and she instinctively grasped it through the fabric of his trousers, causing him to dig his fingers into her legs. She immediately released the stiff rod, regretting the unsanctioned move and the potential consequences.

Master Radell stopped abruptly, and she felt his huge shaft -- hard as a rock -- pulsate inside her belly, spurting his seed directly into her besieged colon. It was a relief when he withdrew, but, as usual, the emptiness that followed made her immediately crave to be filled again. Remembering her instruction, she kept her battered orifice open, allowing her master to peer inside her.

'A respectable gape,' he said, slipping some fingers inside and holding her wide. 'Well done.'

'Thank you, Master,' she replied as the cool air of the room filled the void, and she felt the wetness of the semen dribbling forth. She was almost surprised that it wasn't lost inside her forever.

'Mr Cager, she has passed the first phase,' he stated, extracting his fingers and allowing the dripping orifice some respite. 'I'll give her an eight.'

Wondering how she lost the two points, Jessica closed her legs and let the supervisor help her to her feet. Her little skirt fell back over her genitals, affording her a brief moment of modesty as he guided her to a large, intimidating chair. He untied her wrists and let her climb onto it, and she once again spread her legs to exhibit her private parts for her master's appraisal.

'I've established that you're able to accommodate a sizeable penis,' said Master Radell, putting away his softening cock while Mr Cager strapped her legs into the stirrups. 'Now I will further test the elasticity of your anus.' He waited for the supervisor to bind her wrists to the special arms on either side of the head of the chair. 'The restraints are for your own safety.'

'Thank you, Master,' she said, watching his fingers as they tweaked an erect nipple.

Her master pulled up a chair and sat between her splayed legs, studying her proffered genitals with keen interest. She was excited to show off her abilities, but the suspense was starting to play with her mind, and she wished he would just get on with it.

'I see you're quite aroused,' he said, gently pinching her clit. 'These bits have started protruding.'

'I apologise, Master,' she said as he drew back the lips to appraise her little bud.

'No need to apologise,' he said, slipping a finger inside to test her wetness. 'I like to see that my subjects appreciate what we do for them.' He slid the digit out, spreading her juices to the sensitive nub.

Jessica was surprised to be treated with such consideration. She felt the fingertip lightly circle her clit before gliding back inside and repeating, each time emerging a little wetter as her pussy responded to the stimulation. She almost let out a frustrated groan when he stopped to apply a generous helping of lubrication to his hand.

'I trust you've been practising for this?'

'Yes, Master. I've been practising with my roommates.'

'I hope you've had a man's hand inside you,' he said with a concerned glance at the supervisor.

'Oh, yes, Mr Cager gave me a lesson yesterday, Master.'

'That is fortunate. This shouldn't be too difficult then.'

Jessica wasn't so sure of that. Her session with the supervisor had been painful and prolonged, perhaps as difficult as her very first experience with her friend a few days prior. She eyed his hand as he prepared it for entry, and she tried to figure out its size compared to Mr Cager's.

'Yes, it's bigger than his,' said Master Radell, watching her gaze flick between the appendages in question.

'Oh, I—'

'Don't worry; I don't expect a novice to be fully stretched at this stage. I'll take my time.'

'Thank you, Master,' she said as a couple of fingers slipped easily inside her.

'What was the biggest thing you put in your bottom before you joined the church?'

'My boyfriend helped stretch me with his penis,' she said, wishing he would let her focus on the digits busily exploring her still oozing passage. 'It was big, so...'

'How does he feel about you joining us?'

'He was sad, but he enjoyed helping with my training.'

'Has he applied for membership?'

'Yes, Master,' she said as her sphincter opened up to accommodate a couple more fingers.

'Ah, then he'll get to enjoy you during rituals and public events.'

'We'd love that, Master.'

Concentrating on his task, he let her return her attention to her increasingly full orifice. It had no trouble expanding around all the fingers, welcoming them inside with the usual wet and squelching noises that were beyond her control. Such sounds used to embarrass her, but she had learnt to accept them as a normal part of the experience.

'Now the real work begins,' he said, encountering resistance as his knuckles pressed against her bottom. 'Make sure you remain relaxed. Take slow, deep breaths.' He rubbed her belly as it rose with a deep intake of air. 'Good girl.'

Jessica smiled as she released the air, appreciating the soothing hand caressing her belly while the other forcibly tried to enter it. Her anus was now very taut, stubbornly refusing the knuckles entry, and her master was starting to hurt her with his determined efforts. It was bearable, though; he was indeed taking his time, twisting and turning the half-embedded appendage with stoic patience.

'You'll want a fist inside you all the time after this,' he said, his circling hand stroking her lower breasts before making its way down to her pussy.

'I can't wait, Master!' she replied with genuine excitement as he once again tested her arousal with a probing finger. She felt it glide in her juices and saw him nod to himself, apparently satisfied.

'You're doing very well; this isn't taking too long at all,' he said, reaching for a breast.

'I can thank Mr Cager for that,' she said, giving the supervisor a pretty smile.

'It was my pleasure,' said Mr Cager, trying to hide the stubborn bulge in his trousers.

Jessica tried to ignore her tormented anus as the discomfort surpassed her pleasure. She watched as her breasts were manipulated into a variety of alternative shapes by the groping hand; a nipple was coated in her smeared juices, making it cold and extra erect. She willed her master to return to her moist sex which was begging for some attention, but it seemed destined to remain neglected.

She considered asking for mercy as the bulky appendage stretched her beyond her limits. It pulsed inside her, doggedly burying itself millimetre by millimetre, indifferent to her suffering. The bony juts of the knuckles felt like an impossible obstacle; he may as well have been trying to force a brick into the tortured orifice.

'I'll just give you a moment,' said Master Radell, withdrawing his hand to her immense relief.

'I'm sorry, Master,' she said, her innards uttering some unwelcome noises as the tired orifice lethargically closed.

'Don't be disheartened,' he said, smothering his hand with fresh lube. 'We'll try again in a moment.'

'I'll do better this time, Master.'

He traced a light finger around her clit as the jelly coated hand glided back inside. She revelled in the delightful sensations emanating from the sensitive organ; it was the perfect distraction as her anus suffered the renewed onslaught. The hand fucked her with the same indefatigable perseverance, creeping ever deeper with each plunge, but she managed to remain tuned into her pleasure as the nimble fingers worked her tingling nub. She even thought she might be enjoying the relentless siege of her beleaguered anus; it was insanely stretched, wrapped painfully tight around the unyielding intruder, but she was starting to take some slightly masochistic joy from the experience.

She gasped as something finally gave way and her bottom swallowed the entire hand, plunging it deep into her rectum and giving her a sudden fullness like she had never imagined. It awakened something in her, and her battered anus abruptly contracted, gripping his wrist as her pussy squirted a jet of clear liquid, drenching his sleeve as he withdrew back to the knuckles. He grinned as he let her bowel engulf the appendage once again, watching as her glistening cunt spurted more of her juices.

Jessica moaned feebly; she had all but lost control of her body, and there seemed to be no end to the mysterious fluids which continued to surge forth with each lunge of the huge hand. She had never experienced such an orgasm, and, despite the raw power of her euphoria, she felt a little frightened that she might never regain control.

Eventually, though, her drenched pussy was exhausted of its supply, and her master ceased his jubilant blitz of her innards. Her body stopped writhing and quivering, and she was allowed a moment of calm and recuperation. She felt amazing but drained, and she worried that she might not be able to cope with the next stage of her assessment.

'Mr Cager,' said Master Radell as he pulled his hand from the warm embrace, 'make a note that this one is a squirter. Our members will enjoy that.'

Jessica was worried that her sagging orifice would not readopt its natural shape. The irredeemably loosened muscles seemed reluctant to respond, and she had a strange feeling that it was remaining slightly agape when she tried to squeeze it shut.

'Don't worry, Jessica,' her master said, observing her pulsating sphincter, 'you'll get used to the new feel.' He gave her breasts a soft squeeze, apparently in a gesture of encouragement.

'I'm not worried, Master,' she lied as he dipped his hand back inside.

'I recognise the alarmed look on your face,' he said, watching her envelop the appendage with new-found ease.

Jessica smiled politely as her bowel was repeatedly occupied and vacated; his hand glided unhindered as her malleable anus submitted to him and allowed free passage. She would have preferred him to stop and let her continue her attempts to re-establish her control over the vanquished organ, but she had no choice but to patiently wait -- limbs splayed and bound -- for him to satisfy his whim.

'Good,' he said with a sense of finality, 'I'll give her a nine for dilatability, Mr Cager.'

Jessica watched the supervisor take another note while her master once again extracted his hand, releasing yet more air and undesirable noises, and she quickly got back to exercising her hopelessly altered sphincter.

'Now, I think it's safe to assume that you've had no experience with one of these,' said Master Radell, picking up a bizarre and intimidating sex toy. 'The aptly named colon-snake is a speciality of our convent -- a proud tradition -- so every girl must demonstrate her ability to take one deep inside her belly.' He paused while he applied copious amounts of lube to the extraordinary length. 'Again, I'll take my time; this activity always requires a great deal of patience.'

'Will it hurt, Master?' she asked, immediately feeling foolish.

'No, but you will feel some pressure and maybe a little discomfort,' he replied, raising an eyebrow at what was obviously an unusual question.

Though she was strangely excited to experience the mysterious snake, Jessica did feel some trepidation. It was at least two feet long, and she wasn't sure exactly where it would go once the first quarter of it was inside her. It seemed that this was one of the more extreme traditions; the unique quirk of her best friend's convent was their butt-plug tails, and she had heard of another convent with a penchant for nipple piercings. Others, allegedly, had no special customs at all.

'Again, just relax and enjoy the sensations,' said her master, rubbing her bottom as he inserted the bendy toy.

Her debilitated anus let the object pass through without challenge; it had ceased to guard the rectum against intrusion and now merely welcomed visitors inside. Still recovering from her explosive climax, Jessica closed her eyes and looked forward to a long nap while the toy slithered into her depths. She felt the same aching discomfort that her master's shaft had caused just before he ejaculated, and she knew that it had reached the limits of her rectum.

'This junction will require the most patience,' he said, easing the outrageous dildo back and forth with small but insistent movements.

Jessica smiled in acknowledgement, though she didn't truly know what he meant. She wasn't much enjoying the unrelenting pressure as the synthetic snake harried her innards, but she was sure that it would soon pass.

'What are your ambitions within this church?' He asked, gently pushing and swivelling the toy.

'Oh, err...' she began, distracted by the deep and incessant probing.

12