Color

Story Info
Red is missing.
894 words
3.32
1.8k
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tawny growled as he turned on the floor and cloaked his head with a pillow.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Am comin', jeez," he mumbled.

Tawny sat up. His head throbbed, all the alcohol he guzzled yesterday having their payback.

WAKE UP! IT'S A GREAT MORNING... REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH, announced a small android as it zipped to him.

Tawny let out an animalian growl and butted the android to it's side. He got up and lumbered to his front door.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Dammit, ya stupid? Said am comin' already," barked Tawny.

He pressed the buzzer. The door beeped then it drew itself up. It creaked and croaked. The door had stopped halfway. It was stuck.

Tawny grabbed it's base and hosted it up. A women stood on his front door. Her hair was long and dark and she wore a formal long coat.

"Indigo?"

Her mouth was agape. "Jesus! Can you wear clothes before you open the door?"

She spun around on her heels. Tawny glanced down, he tittered when he realized he was naked.

"It isn't funny, Tawny. When will you grow up," she lectured.

"Jeez, off my nuts. What ya doin' dis side of the world, Indigo?"

"Can you first wear something. I don't want anyone to see me talking to a naked man."

He smirked. "Not anythin' ya haven't seen before."

She shook her head. "Don't remind me. Anyway, wear something quickly."

Tawny puffed, and dawdled to his wardrobe. He rummaged through it until he found blue shorts and a black vest.

"Are you done?" asked Indigo as she paced back and forth the front door.

"Yah, come in."

Indigo scooted through the door. She scanned the room. The apartment had one room, no bigger than a prison cell. His bed and wardrobe leaned against the left wall and his hot stove and kitchen utensils filled sink leaned against the right wall. The window was in the middle of the wall opposite the door. The floor was tiled and littered with beer cans.

She sniffed the air. "Argh, what died in here?"

"Mah innocence," said Tawny as he threw himself onto the messy bed. "What ya want, baby girl?"

"Oh, um, Red is missing. It has been a week and he hasn't called or replied to my messages,"

"So? Maybe dat bastard 's busy. Not like I know anyway, we don't fuck with each other no more."

"Wait, what? Tawny what are you talking about?" implored Indigo.

"Guess ya never heard?"

Tawny got to his feet. He shuffled to his wardrobe and took out his tooth brush.

"Look, ya brother back stabbed me a few months back."

"What happened? You guys are best friends."

Tawny turned on his toothbrush. It buzzed and it's neon lights turned on. He slogged to his window and hiked up the window cover. Harsh light pour into the room.

He poked his head through and glanced down and up the street. The high-way above the apartment complex roared with flying cars as they sped through. The low-way adjacent the apartment complex was no different as it was filled with hover trucks.

"Roads are oddly packed dis mornin'," mumbled Tawny.

"Tawny, what happened between the two of you?" asked Indigo.

"Look, dis 's between the two of us. I rather you not get involved."

Indigo reluctantly nodded. "Okay. Will you help me look for him. If you do I will make him apologize, regardless how hot headed he is."

Tawny chuckled. "Hot headed? Dat 's puttin' it mildly."

"Just for once, be the bigger man and help me look for him."

Tawny winked at her. "Am already the bigger man, baby girl."

Indigo rolled her eyes. "Thanks Tawny, can we start right now? I have school in a month and you know how my parents are?"

"Okay, dammit... had plans today ya know. Guess will fix the door later. Anyway, why can't ya report him to the police?"

"You know why I can't do that," she said.

Tawny shook his head, "ya family 's as messed up as me. Look. It's morning, how 'bout we start now?"

"What? It is like 3 in the afternoon," said Indigo as she checked her atomic wrist watch.

"'S it now," he ruffled his dark hair, "gonna sell dat damned droid for scraps."

"So where will we start?"

"Umm, how about the strip club after I clean up?"

"Sorry? No no no! I don't want to go there!"

Tawny puffed. "Look, do ya want to find youse brother or nah. There's a back room there, those Back-end turds usually hang out there. They may know where he 's."

She nodded. "Okay, thanks Tawny."

"Cool, so do you want anythin' to eat?"

"Um, no. I already ate at the hotel. Am also so worried I don't think I can eat anything," said Indigo.

"Oh. Sucks to be you 'cause I make the best 5 minute noodles."

Indigo chuckled. "What? You just boil them, everyone makes the best 5 minutes noodles."

"Baby girl, I studied the ancient arts of boiling noodles. For a handful of BITS I might teach ya. They say a way to a man's heart 's through his stomach and for any dude you cook dis for they will fall for you," boasted Tawny.

Indigo shook her head. "You never change."

Tawny grinned. "And never will."