Color Ch. 03

Story Info
Red is missing.
1.1k words
3.83
1.1k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wide gates of Liberty Promenade regurgitated waves of people in. A sea of beings that scurried inside to escape the cold. The inside of the promenade had a wide roofed walkway that was lined with businesses of all kinds.

Tawny leaned against the vending machine. He skimmed through the crowd. They all where indistinguishable from one another. All in their teen years and wore the same blinding bright sweater with neon lines that ran down its sleeves. He felt like they were a smudge on his sight which distracted him from whom he wanted.

"Fuck, why ain't any of ja in school?" he mumbled.

"Hey," came a small voice from his side.

He glanced to his side. A woman stood. She wore a long coat and grey veil that cloaked her well.

"God, I finally made it. I hate this city. The transportation sucks, the architecture is ugly and this weather is so unpleasant." murmured Indigo.

Tawny chuckled. "It's just a little wet, nothin' ja rich kind can't handle."

Indigo shook her head. "Is it? I disagree, who likes winter? Anyway, where is this hotel?"

"Oh, looks like someone 's eager to go to a love hotel."

Indigo smacked him on his shoulder. "God, I just want to get this over with."

"Cool, but we are early. Haven't seen any of 'em turds go into de back room. Have already reserved our room for de next two hours though. Follow me."

Tawny marched to the love hotel and Indigo trotted behind. The walk was rather short as they made it within 5 minutes.

The entrance was peculiar. It was a wide pink revolving door, a pink billboard written 'Pink's Love Hotel' on it.

Tawny muscled his way in. Indigo slipped behind him. She skimmed the interior. It seemed more like a motel. The room was small with only a small reception desk.

Tawny waved at her to followed as he scooted to the reception desk. The woman had a broad smile. One too friendly to be genuine. She first glanced between the two then she gazed at Indigo.

Her smile softened and she gave her a knowing look. Indigo just dropped her gaze, her cheeks rose pink.

Tawny got the room card and looked over his shoulder. "Lets go."

The receptionist said her fair-well, her gaze still on Indigo. They got inside the lift and it ascended to the second floor.

"Tawny, why was that lady looking at me funny?" implored Indigo.

Tawny smirked. "Oh... um, probably because she thinks someone 's gettin' sodomised for de first time on her birthday."

Indigo smacked him. "God, you just can't stop teasing me."

"Well, need to make up for lost time."

The lift beeped as it came to a halt. The lift doors slid open, which revealed a poorly lit hallway.

Their single room was far down the hallway. "De back room 's at de end of de hall. Guess we have to wait on our room."

They went on to their room. It had a made queen bed and a single lamp was the only source of light. Indigo sat on the edge of the bed.

"So what now?" she requested.

Tawny reached deep into his pocket and took out his e-cigarette. "Um, first ja need to get off dat bed."

"Why?"

Tawny tittered. "Dis 's a motel, wanna bet how clean dat bed 's?"

Indigo shot up. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Tawny shrugged. "Thought ja knew?"

Indigo folded her arms. "How could I, it's not like I come here daily like you?"

Tawny rolled her eyes. "Not everyone 's a nun wannabe like ja."

Indigo checked her wrist watch."When will these guys get here?"

Tawny huffed on his e-cigarette and puffed a lime smoke. "Dey should have been here by now, guess we gotta wait."

Indigo sighed. "I can't wait t--"

Soft moans came from the room adjacent them. Indigo eyes dilated and she dropped her gaze.

"Looks like someone 's havin' a fun time," said Tawny.

"I already felt perverted enough coming here, now this?"

"Shh..." said Tawny as he padded to the door.

"What?" asked Indigo.

Tawny pressed his ear to the door. He could hear footsteps.

"Someone's passin' by," he whispered.

"Oh, um, could it be them?"

"Don't know, but Imma take a look." He opened the door and poked his head through. He saw a man slog down to the end of the hall.

"Is it them?" asked Indigo.

"Only one dude. Stay here."

Tawny got out the door and marched after the man. Tawny sized him up. He was about 3 inches taller than him, had colourful dreads and his shoulders were sagged.

The man glimpsed over his shoulder. He spun on his heels. Startled. "Hey, who are you? People ain't permitted to walk towards this room."

Tawny was stunned that he didn't recognize him. He deduced that it could be because of the light.

"Oh... lookin' for my room. Can ja show me?"

The man shook his head. "Well it can't be this way."

Tawny scooted until his was within arms reach. The man eyes dilated.

"You!" he spat.

Tawny huffed. "Before ja do anythin' stupid. I come in peace."

"Bullshit! I don't have time for this, so fuck off."

"I wanted to do dis de easy way but either way am game."

Tawny punched him on his jaw. The man staggered back. Tawny grabbed him by his nape and butted him. The man let out a groan as he fell onto his feet. Blood trickled out of the cracked nose.

Tawny crouched down. Clutched him by his dreads. Tawny glared into his eyes. "What is your name?"

"Y-y-yellow," the man stammered.

Tawny nodded. "Yellow... look, am not fuckin' 'bout. Where 's Red?"

Yellow swallowed dryly. "N-not this a-again. I-I don't know?"

"Not dis again? What do ja mean by dat?"

"Um... two m-men asked the s-same question yesterday. They ambushed us yesterday in our back room."

"Dat's interestin'. These men, can ja describe dem?"

"Um... two bulky dudes that wore gold suits."

"Shit! Look, say nothin' 'bout dis," commanded Tawny.

Yellow nodded. Tawny dashed for his room. He swung the door open.

"Indigo, we gotta go," commanded Tawny.

"Did you get anythi-- Tawny, is that blood?"

Tawny wiped his forehead with his forearm. "Jah."

"Tawny, what did you do?" asked a stunned Indigo.

"Well, de plan went tits up and bashin' someone was de only way to get de info."

"Wait, what?"

"Look, I need to go somewhere."

"Tawny, what is happening?" implored Indigo.

Tawny sat on the bed. "Can't go through over everythin' but some people are also lookin' for yo' brother."

"Who are they?"

He ruffled his dark hair. "My old friends, de K9 gang."

"A gang? Why would a gang be looking for Red?"

"Don't know but ja brother wasn't very much a saint, baby girl. So whatever it 's, it sure ain't good."