Color Me Your Color

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this gorgeous specimen across from me was telling me truthfully what he wanted from me. I held the power and it was such an aphrodisiac; what Morgan meant was finally becoming clear to me. And maybe I was a little drunk. And maybe I just wanted him.

"I guess it's good I happen to like certain things running down my throat."

Tate stared at me like I was a fascinating painting, obviously an erotic one that he couldn't figure out. His eyes roamed over my curves, the shadowed slopes of my cleavage, the delicate bracelet on my wrist that I fingered suggestively.

"Finish your dinner." The intent in his voice sent a shiver down my spine, but the newfound me was having too much fun to let it go to my head.

"Yes, Daddy." I smirked when he choked on his water.

He asked for our check before I was finished, and ushered me out before I could protest.

We practically raced to the hotel room he'd arranged. He had my dress off in minutes and his own pants around his ankles in less than that. My bare back was pushed against the cool, rough wall when he slid his cock inside. We both groaned. My hands slapped against his, which were glued to my hips.

"Nice and tight." He moved in long, slow thrusts. We thudded into the wall stroke after stroke. I couldn't believe our first time together was like this: no foreplay, no bed, no complete perusal of the other's body. How odd and yet how wonderful. It was enough to be wanted, devoured, and to feel him stretching inside.

"Oh, God!" I cried.

"Mmm." His hands groped my ass, separating it from the wall so that I was arched to receive his dick better. He went crazy then, burying his face into my hair and his dick into my pussy, losing himself somewhere in the fun.

I was hardly aware of how he did it, but I jumped when his fingers messed around with my clit.

"Jesus." My moan was long and drawn-out. "That feels so good."

"Yeah? Feels good when I fuck you like this?" The fingers of his other hand played with my nipples.

"Oh, yes," I agreed, clutching his back. His pace picked up. I was so into it that I forgot my surroundings and smacked my head back into the wall. We both had a good laugh at that, but we became silent when he slid back into and out of me with a fervor that sent chills down my spine. His kiss was intense and almost a little too personal. I was happy when he took his lips away. It was too much sensation and I couldn't get used to his big and soft lips against my own. Embarrassingly, my eyes stung. I turned my head so he wouldn't see.

His thrusts became choppy, losing their rhythm as he got closer to ecstasy. The sensation of his dick swallowed into my velvety walls was entirely unlike the sex I'd had with my two past boyfriends. Sweat dripped between us, fusing us to one another. His movement into me changed from thrusting to powerful grinding, massaging his dick into me hard and fast. Judging by the massive amount of cursing he was doing, and by the thickening of his cock, he wasn't far off from coming. The hand that was toying with my nipples dropped down to take my hand, entwining his fingers with mine. I gasped hotly against his neck and felt myself tightening against his dick.

"Where should I come?" he grunted.

My eyes fluttered. The thought of Tate coming anywhere on or inside me was enough to make me come. "Wherever you want."

Tate pulled out, stroking himself for a few seconds. His hand was beautiful against the slick smoothness of his hard dick. Finally it shook once, twice, until long white lines of cum flew out, decorating my pussy and thighs.

Tate's groans were delicious. I thought I heard him say a name but I was too distracted watching him. The sight of him with his head thrown back, the cords of his muscles in his arm and neck contracting, and his cock twitching with every surge of cum was something I knew I would never, ever forget.

His dick was barely deflated before he knelt down and proceeded to eat me out.

"Tate!"

I was so shocked I nearly smacked him away.

"Mmm," was his only response.

The vibrations were nearly enough to send me into orgasmic spasms. He took his time, however, tonguing my wetness until I begged him to stop.

"Can't. C-can't take it anymore."

I really lost my mind when he slipped three fingers into my pussy, sucking on my clit and flicking his tongue around like a thirsty dog. My fingers buried themselves in his lush hair."I'm going to come!"

He moved his mouth away from me, kissing my stomach. His lips were wet. "Give it all to me."

Then he plunged his mouth back onto me, taking my clit into his mouth with an almost painful force.

I froze as my orgasm started. I shook, arching my back away from the wall and thrusting hungrily into his face. He laughed after what seemed like an eternity of this, pulling his soaked face away.

"Delicious. You needed that, you know."

"I... I did?" I panted.

He stood up and kissed me again. I could feel his sticky cock oozing leftover cum against my stomach and my pussy gave one last, happy shudder. He stepped away and brought me over to the bed.

"Yep. It's my specialty. I always know when a girl needs a good cum. I never know, however, what she wants for room service. You'll have to order from the menu for that." Tate smiled and fell against the bed, breathing a laugh at my stunned expression.

Then I smiled slowly, eventually letting my face relax into a full-blown grin.

"There. You're glowing. Now I'm going to make a guess... You want a BLT."

I shook my head happily, my goofy grin still plastered on my face. "Nope."

"See what I mean? I never know what a woman wants outside of the bedroom."

*****

I had to hand it to him: the way he paid me was suave and stealthy. I picked up my purse at one point and an envelope was in there that was not present before. I took it in my hands just to feel its weight.

"Yeah, you'll be able to eat tonight," Tate laughed from somewhere behind me.

I dropped the envelope back into my bag like a guilty child. He put his expensive watch back on and eyed me carefully. "You're allowed to enjoy it."

"This is just so not me," I confessed.

"Johanna, everyone has sex."

"You know what I mean." I gave him a look. "Not everyone has sex for money."

He put his shoes on and shrugged. "Some people would have a compelling argument for that, but I won't give it to you. I will, however, let you in on a little secret. It's okay to do what you've gotta do for survival. I imagine, since you're so dead set on this not being you, that you're doing it for just that. So take it for what it's worth. Stick with me; I'll take care of you. Enjoy yourself. And for God's sake, quit beating yourself up over it. There are far worse things you could do that would make you a real villain."

Surprisingly his words cheered me up a bit.

"Is it okay if I call you later tonight?"

"Please," I very nearly plead. I almost cringed at the neediness in my tone.

He just smiled and then disappeared into his world outside of that hotel room, while I prepared myself to do the same.

*****

"You're late."

I rolled my eyes at my coworker, Lauren, and tied my apron around my waist. "I told you I would be."

I knew Tate's homecoming was going to make me sore and definitely make me get out of bed later than I wanted.

"Lou was pissed before he left. Said he wants to talk to you tomorrow."

I groaned and Lauren shook her head. Whether it was in sympathy or if she was fed up with me, too, I couldn't tell.

Truth be told I didn't care what Lou had to say, or if Lauren was irritated she had to cover a few more tables for fifteen minutes. The only reason I still worked at the diner was to maintain some semblance of normalcy in my life and to have some sort of fallback in case the Pretty Woman trade didn't work out for me.

Lauren looked me up and down. "You look like shit."

"Thanks," I said, tying my hair back. It was all knotty and far too long, but whatever. I'd been holding off on getting a haircut, but I didn't have to worry about it now that my bank account was flush.

"Come on, Johanna. Pull yourself together."

Lauren walked off to wait on an elderly guy that had just been seated, so I couldn't say something catty back. I hated it when people told me to "pull myself together", as if I was scattered pieces of a ceramic bowl somebody carelessly knocked over, or tossed clothing all over the bedroom floor. If only it would be that easy.

Somebody sat in a booth in my section and I sighed, trying to put my game face on. I was never enthusiastic at work like some of the other waitresses, but I was pleasant. That was the best I could do, and usually people preferred that, especially people who came there.

I pulled my pad out without looking at the man flipping through his menu. "What can I get you to drink?"

A familiar laugh warmed through my body. It was a throaty laugh that reminded me of cigarettes and hazy bars at 2AM. And mind-shattering orgasms.Tate smiled when I looked up from my pad. "Champagne would be preferred, but I guess some Coke will do."

"I'll get that for you right away," I said in a monotone. The shock of two very different worlds colliding was making me shake. I went to move but his voice stopped me.

"Could you tell me what 'Freddy's Surprise' is?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. No one does except for Freddy, our head chef, and no one ever orders it.

I saw the hostess slipping a family of eight in my section. Great. Between Tate, the man who paid to get inside me the night before, and the group of snotty kids whining about how they wanted chocolate milk, I thought I might have a nervous breakdown.

"Have you ever had it?"

I bit back a snippy comment and met his eyes. He was looking at me intently, a small smile lighting his face.

"No."

His eyes scanned my face. "You're not one for surprises, are you, Johanna?"

"What are you doing here?" I finally managed to ask.

Tate shrugged innocently, that annoying smile still on his face. "I was hungry."

"How did you know where I worked?"

"It's my job to know."

Lauren called out my name. "I have to go. I'll bring you back the soda and you can tell me what you want then."

He shut his menu and handed it back to me. "I'll have the surprise."

*****

"He is really cute."

Lauren watched him, fascinated as I knew she would be. I flung some ice in a glass and poured him another drink. "He's okay."

She scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes at me. "So picky."

He ate Freddy's Surprise and laughed along with some of the regulars who teased him for ordering it. "No wedding ring," Lauren whispered.

"Nope."

"How old do you think he is?"

I jammed a straw in his glass. I knew just how old he was. "Thirty, maybe."

Lauren straightened her ponytail, deep in thought. I knew what she was thinking: would he be into her? Was he looking to settle down? Did he want kids? Lauren already had a son from a bad relationship that ended a few years before. She couldn't really afford to mess around anymore, though that's what she always ended up doing.

"Mind if I bring him his Coke?"

What could I say? No, that's my sugar daddy?

"Not at all." I handed her the glass and watched her slink over to him and do her little mating dance.

Eventually we got too busy for Lauren to flirt and I noticed Tate waving me over for the check.

"You were avoiding me, hmmm?" he asked. He smoothly me his AmEx. "Your friend, Lauren, is dull."

I looked around at the sea of customers. "I couldn't exactly tell her why I wanted to keep you.""

You want to keep me?" Tate asked, a smile curving his lips. "I have something for you," he went on, ignoring my relentless blush. He whipped something out of his suitcase and my mouth fell open. He even had it gift-wrapped. There was a card poking out of the box which I opened first, not paying attention to the nasty looks my other tables were giving me.

Giddily, I tore open the present and unveiled the largest pair of diamond earrings I'd ever seen in person, plus five hundred dollars. I had to sit down. This was becoming overwhelming—the gifts, the money, the sex. I got into the opposite side of the booth.

"This is so unfair. I'll be wet my whole shift now."

Tate laughed and stood. "Good. That was my goal. Have a nice day, little Johanna."

*****

As soon as I got home I put my diamond earrings on and stared at myself in the mirror. I'd filled out a little now that I could buy decent meals, I'd bought a new flashy wardrobe, and the desperate look that seemed forever painted on my face was fading.

Morgan peeked into my bedroom and grinned when she spotted the flashy diamonds in my ear. "Look at you."

"I don't even know who I am anymore," I confessed, staring at Morgan's reflection.

She nodded and then shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Just take what you can. You'll figure it out after you finish grad school."

I turned around. "How are you doing, Morgan? Really. You've been acting strange lately."

She offered me a smile. "The guy I'm seeing now is filthy rich and he loves draping me with presents. So please, don't worry about me. Everything is fine."

She walked out, leaving me with my diamonds.

*****

Three days later I was standing naked in another hotel room, regarding the other gift Tate brought me back with perplexed amusement. And maybe a pinch of fear.

I was red and panting from our first round, which thankfully covered up my actual reaction to his present.

"It's what you asked for." Tate sipped on champagne, watching me with laughter in his eyes. Dick.

"I asked for a schoolgirl outfit," I gasped, "not this!" I threw the giant dildo on the bed and shuddered as it jiggled on the mattress.

"You did ask for a schoolgirl outfit, but you also said you wanted a nasty sex toy. Remember? I can show you how to have a good time with it." I had no doubt of that; my experience thus far with him proved he would.

"Tate, this dildo is huge."

"Mmm, yes, but say my cock is bigger."

I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile. "I cannot tell a lie."

He put his glass aside and tackled me to the hotel bed. "You're a bad girl, Johanna."

I panted into the mattress, blinding shaking my head. He snuck his hands between my breasts and the bed. His fingers brutally squeezed my nipples, reminding me he was in control of my body, no matter how much I played.

"Tell me what a girl you are," he grunted in my hair. He squeezed my right nipple so hard I gasped and shoved my body back towards him. "That you let me fuck you so good. That you're going to use that dildo one day and you're gonna let me watch. Tell me."

"I'm a bad girl," I breathed.

"Fuck yes, you are." Tate took his hands away and used them as leverage on the bed. This gave him better control over his thrusts.

"Feels so good," I murmured.

He pressed his pelvis against my ass cheeks and snuck a finger over that forbidden hole. I gasped and tried to hop up reflexively but his body kept me down. "One day you'll let me in here and it'll be even better."

I breathed out in a long sigh, terrified yet intrigued. Tate moved again and I forgot all about his naughty suggestion.

Before I was even close he came in a fiery surge that had my knees shaking. He got off me and laid down next to me, laughing breathlessly at my expression.

"I told you. You were a bad girl. You don't get to come now until I say so."

"Not fair," I panted.

He ran a hand over my breast. "I am not a fair person. You'll find that out."

He got up and lit a cigarette. Fucking hot, but so bad. I was ashamed by my reaction.

"Were you bothered when I came to visit you at the diner?"

"No," I said.

"I think you were. Why? Do you prefer keeping this seedy little life away from the world you've created of clearing dishes?"

"Stop it." I got up and put my jeans on.

"Why do you keep working there? I pay you enough."

"Because." I didn't want to get into this. I was wet and frustrated and tired. I wanted this to be an escape, not a time for accusations and soul-baring. And I didn't want to be reminded I was getting paid for this.

He grasped my arm. Tate naked and furious was a sight. "Answer me."

Tears came unbidden to my eyes, rolling down my cheeks in ugly rushes. "Because! Because if I take out what's normal and shitty about my life, all I'll have left is you! And not for nothing, but you're scary and cruel. You have all the power. You remind me I'm paid for every time I see you. You treat me so well and yet one second later you can say something like 'I pay you well enough'. I'm not your fucking servant, Tate!"

He dropped his hand from my arm. "That's all you had to say."

"Oh, God, I'm going home."

"Stop with the histrionics. Sit down."

"No!" I yelled.

He merely pointed at the bed. "Sit."

"I'm not a dog, Tate!"

"You're not a dog, you're not a servant. What are you?"

"I'm Johanna. I'm a human being!" I puffed in oxygen desperately, feeling my ribs closing in. I was really crying now.

"Who is being dramatic. Please have a seat." He pulled on his boxers. "I don't say please, often, by the way."

I sat down, noticing I was still topless. Fuck. He could stand there half-naked and remain impressive; I felt ridiculous.

"We need to work out the parameters of," he motioned between us, "this. If you don't want me at the diner, I can't promise I won't come. That was funny." He grinned and I scowled. "I'd like to fuck you there someday. Maybe in the bathroom?"

"Stop it. You're changing this from a serious conversation to one about sex."

"Guilty," he laughed. "Fine. Okay, we need to set parameters. Not now because I'm dazed from coming, but we'll go out to dinner one night and straighten it out. I don't want you feeling like a servant, or a dog, or whatever. Okay?"

"Okay." It felt bizarre to be talking to Tate this way. I almost felt like an equal. He was definitely treating me like one. I would have to think about that.

"Now take those jeans off," he said, pulling off his boxers to reveal that his cock had recovered nicely. "Maybe I'll take mercy on you this time and let you come."

*****

When I got back to my apartment, a girl I never saw before was sitting on my sofa. She was long, thin, super blonde and beautiful with big blue eyes and perfectly tanned skin. Basically, she was perfect.

"Hello," she said when I walked further into the apartment. I didn't like her smile. "You must be Johanna. I'm Rebecca."

"Hi..." I was confused. Who was this chick and how did she know me?

"You're the one fucking Tate now, right?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Excuse me?"

She laughed. "Don't be coy. I used to fuck him before you. Exquisite, isn't he?" Her eyes zeroed in on the necklace he bought me. It was hard not to notice it. It burned on my skin under her stare. "He even bought me something like that once."

"Okay, I'm ready!" Morgan shouted, walking out into the living room. She cursed under her breath when she surveyed the scene. "Jo..."

"Who is this bitch?" The words fell out of my mouth before I could censor them, but considering the bitchface she was giving me and her rudeness, she fucking deserved it.

"Look," Morgan began, "we..."

"Work together," Rebecca finished. When she saw my confusion, her smile grew wider. "For Thomas. Morgan didn't tell you?" Her eyes slid to my roommate who was shriveling up. "He's sort of like... our pimp."

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked Morgan.

"Please, let's not get into it now. I've got to go."

"Why don't you tell her where you're going? I bet she'd love to know."

Morgan's eyes sizzled with hate. "Not now, Becky, let's go."

"No. Let's not. I think she should know about Tate so she doesn't end up like I did." Rebecca stood. "We're off to a sex party. Guess who will be in attendance?"

1...34567...9