Colorado Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I know I will have to find out how many want you and arrange an alone time for you and them. Most of my girlfriends need a good young cock as their husbands are no longer up to keeping them satisfied. We will keep your van in the garage as a playroom if you want. Like I said tho always use condoms as we do not want you making babies with anyone." Mom said as we were close to the hotel.

We made our way up to the room and as soon as the door closed behind us mom stripped out of her dress and used the restroom as I took my time undressing and was laying on the bed when she walked back into the room. Mom walked into the room nude and walked over without a word and straddled my face. She bent over and started to suck my cock as hard as possible as I pulled her wet pussy down and I started to lick her clit and labia. I was thinking of a slow night of lovemaking, but she had become an animal as we sixty-nine each other. When she reached orgasm she lost control of her leg muscles and screamed as she lifted her head off my cock. I reached down and shoved her mouth back down onto me as I was on the verge of my own orgasm and a moment later with her gagging, I pumped my cum into her throat. She swallowed everything and rolled off me as we were both panting for air and covered in sweat. We did not move for some time and as tired as I was from waking up so early I dozed off. Mom must have gotten up and turned off all the lights.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing. It was the young lady from the repair shop telling me the van was ready and I could pick it up anytime before noon. I looked at the clock and it was seven in the morning so I woke mom up and we both showered and ate breakfast at the hotel.

When we arrived at the repair shop and the young lady smiled and as she handed me the keys and the receipt that had a zero balance. I scanned it and noticed there was an oil change and complete tuneup included.

"I see you are looking it over Sir," she said as she leaned over and pointed to the work. "I have a friend a few doors down and we finished so fast I did not think you would mind if I added the rest of the work as it is on the state's dime,". She opened the door and the van was washed and waxed and looked great. "Go ahead and check everything out. I will wait in case you have any questions."

The van was in great shape and the television and sound system were upgraded and there was no sign of any damage from the old equipment being removed. It looked better than what it had when it was stolen. I sat in the driver's seat and started the engine and it started easily. Mom climbed into the passenger seat and typed in an entry into the GPS.

"I want to go here today!" mom said as she pointed to the GPS. "I checked online while you were asleep and found a trailhead the locals us to go swimming in a secluded area. It has a thirty-foot waterfall and a cold spring pool for swimming a lot of grass and flat stones that you can sun and dry out on while relaxing."

I drove out and mom pointed to a small General Store so we went to the store. I parked and mom told me to stay put and check out everything while she went inside for a couple of towels and a large blanket to lay out on while we are at the pool. I checked all the electronics and everything worked great. I turned the TV to a local channel and leaned back on the bed to relax. It took mom less time than I thought and she had changed into a pair of shorts a very small bikini top and I guessed the other half was under the shorts or in her purse. New socks and hiking boots with a couple of big towels, a blanket, and a small shoulder pack. Mom got in and I started the van and on the way out of town a quick stop to the market for water and snacks for the hike. Mom tossed it all into the shoulder pack and she had the GPS in her hands and gave me directions.

The van felt and ran fantastic as we made our way up the one-lane mountain road till she told us the stop was just a wide area on the side of the road. I pulled over and when we got out it felt strange locking the van and walking away. We started towards the trailhead and a Park Ranger pulled up and rolled down his drivers' side window. "I see the out-of-state tags and just want to let you know to enjoy the area, but please keep it clean. I hope you two have a nice day!" and he waved and rolled up his window and drove off.

We headed up the trail and there was some grass and weeds as it did not seem like a well-used trail. The walk took us almost an hour. The line where the trail ended and the glade with the waterfall and pool was a sight that took my breath away, No more perfect spot for being alone would ever surpass my imagination.

The lush green ankle-deep grass was a different color and texture I had never seen. The waterfall softly poured water into the pool without a roar. The flat warm rock was at least ten feet across and seemed as it was placed just for sunning your body. There was no sign anyone had ever been here before. This had to be due to being only known to locals and I was sure the Ranger also made sure everyone was behaved and did not litter.

Who would in their right mind want to mess this area up? Mom looked over her shoulder as she strode toward the pool without a pause. I followed her and as she took off her shoes while I set up the blanket for us to layout on after swimming. I watched her take off her shoes and socks and then peeled the shorts off exposing the tiny string bikini bottom that was under her shorts.

"You going to join me or not?" she said over her shoulder and then untied the top of the bikini leaving her back bare and then pulled the ties on her hips and the tiny bottoms dropped onto the stone she was standing upon.

The view of her standing nude with her back to me made me stare at her body. The way the sun shone on her skin and the tan lines on her body was so sexy I quickly stripped out of my clothing and walked to her side and pulled her to me. Our bodies made contact and I tilted Mom's head back and looked her in the eyes. I can not legally ask this so I will ask you this here in this natural environment. Mom, will you be mine for both our lives?" Then I kissed her as we held our bodies against each other living in the moment.

"I will be yours and I will care for you as my mate and as we live our lives for only each other. We will share lovers, but at the end of the day we are with each other and no one else," she said to me as we just stood in the sunshine looking into each other lives. I stepped back and held her at arm's length and looked into the water. The pool was crystal clear and deep with the sides of the pool with ledges about two feet under the water to make climbing out of the cold water and onto the Sun warmed rocks. I gripped her left hand and pulled her with me into the cold water. The shock of how cold the water took our breath away when we surfaced, yet as we swam we adjusted to the water.

Swimming nude in the moment was so natural and there were no thoughts of lust, but of being with the woman of my life. As we climbed out of the water mom's nipples were erect and my penis was shrunk as one would expect and neither of us said anything to each other. The rocks felt wonderful as we sat down on the warm soft blanket. I opened the pack and handed mom a bottle of water for use to share and she had bought several premade sandwiches.

We sat and the sunlight dried our bodies as we ate lunch. We sat and talked and there were no feelings of anything, but honest conversations. We talked about the way her friends wanted me and the best way for me to date girls my age and still give them pleasure. Even as we talked about sex and being nude it was not titillating, but of sharing our thoughts for the future.

The morning turned to afternoon and still no one was around us I leaned over and kissed mom and laid her back on the blanket. We made out for some time and progressed to making love. I would not call it sex as we truly went slow and loved each others bodies. Now we had more of an emotional connection rather than just the beginning lust. I knew we were getting too much sun on our pale skin and did not care as the time with each other here could never be replaced.

Neither of us reached orgasm as it was so relaxing and unrushed. I rolled over off mom onto my back and mom got up and pumped into the pool. I followed her into the cold water. The cold water flowing across my skin was exciting as till today never skinny-dipped in the daylight. Mom swam to me and kissed me and told me it was getting late and time to get back to town to fill the van's fuel tank and get food and drinks for the three-day drive home.

We got out of the water and dried off and dressed and made the long walk back to the van to find it just as it was when we left it parked. Once back at the town I stopped at the gas station and filled up the tank and checked fluid levels. Mom went inside and bought everything we would need and then to the hotel. I called and informed we would be checking out in the morning and requested a wake-up call for six in the morning so we could get an early start on the road.

"Baby I hate to go to bed and sleep but peel out of your things and I will treat you to a great blow job to help you sleep," she said as she undressed and went to the bathroom. I stripped and laid down on the bed with my legs spread wide and when mom came out nude she licked her lips as she squatted over my face. I reached up to pull her down to my face and she said "No baby let me pleasure you." and then she started doing down on me.

Mom swallowed me whole down to the base quicker than I had ever felt and she played with my anus causing me to start humping her mouth. She was sucking up and down and gagging a little making saliva run down my shaft. My testicles were slippery as she continued to finger me. Her fingers were now slippery from all the spit and she shoved two deep into me and started to rub my prostate and I pushed her head down as hard as I could and exploded into her throat before letting go of her head. Mom rolled off me then turned off the lights before laying on the bed next to me as I grew soft and we just held onto each other as we drifted off to sleep till the wakeup call.

I woke up before mom and went to the bathroom and started the shower and she joined me. I had hoped for a little fun time, but we both finished and packed quickly. We checked out of the hotel and mom had the map and I drove home. We did not talk much as mom looked out the window most of the trip and a few stops for fuel and later we hit the Texas-New Mexico border. We had been on the road for almost ten hours and my next and shoulders were hurting.

Mom pointed out a hotel on the next exit and we checked in for the night. I grabbed the go-bag and laid down as mom called in for pizza to be delivered. I fell asleep quickly and mom woke me up to get the door. We ate quickly and I undressed as mom showered and fell asleep. I didn't even notice her coming to bed till the wake-up call in the morning.

Another whirlwind getting dressed and breakfast at the first restaurant we saw and on the road home. With luck, we should make it home just before dark. I kept the speed five miles per hour over the limit and mom went to the back and I saw she had curled up on the bed and was taking a nap. I drove well past lunch till we needed fuel and when I pulled off the road she woke up and went into the store and bought us some lunch. A few sandwiches, chips and drinks. I fueled the van to the top and we ate as I drove. We still had not said much and it was around three in the afternoon as we hit San Antonio. Three more hours till we got home and I was starting to question what was on mom's mind.

I pulled off onto the shoulder of the road and mom asked: "Anything was wrong".

I looked at her and said, "You tell me as you have been pretty quiet since we started home and I am worried."

"I want us to continue with our lifestyle we started, but worry if anyone finds out what could happen as in small towns news travels faster than a bullet," she said.

I looked at her for a few before saying. "We can always move as I am out of school and you are retired and well off as far as money goes. Sell the place and we can move someplace no one knows about us."

"That would be nice, but what about your older sister?" mom said.

I laughed "Well she can either join us or not it is her call. I know I caught you and her in less than a parent-child kiss several times."

Mom blushed and laughed "You are right your sister and I have had some fun and she even asked if you and I had ever played."

"So it is settled we will continue to be lovers at home and I will date girls my age as a cover. I will always use a condom to make sure there can not be a pregnancy. You will have select girlfriends over your trust to stay quiet and everything will be good between us." I said as I put the van in gear and drove us home.

This is part one of a possible multi-chapter story. Let me know how you like it.

12