COLORS, the bisexual threesome

Story Info
A girl thinks herself straight but turns bisexual overnight.
6.7k words
4.45
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colors 001

Things were not going well. Not for me. I was retrenched from my job, I did not have a boyfriend, and the worst was that I was now penniless. I tried online dating but the guys were all jokers. The only thing they were thinking of was my little pussy. My pussy... That was the last thing I was going to give away in a relationship. I would never sleep with a man until I knew them inside out. Who didn't know what ran in every man's mind? They always think of pussy. Be it a politician, a reverend or anyone. They see a girl walking they see pussy...

My name is Lisa, and I am 24 years old. I started depending on myself when my dad left my mom for a young petite lady. My mom never recovered from that. I still sent her a few coins when I succeeded in getting some money. After all, she was my mum, the woman who carried me for nine good months, plus took care of me as I grew up.

Jose. I had loved that guy. I couldn't believe things would be like this. Jose had been my boyfriend and the only love I had ever had. We had dreams of a life in paradise. He'd been a god in bed. He knew how to make me feel like a woman. He knew how to use his hands, his tongue and his dick. I missed him, but he had told me plainly that he was not much into girls. He loved boys. I remember the last few weeks we were together. Jose wasn't the spontaneous guy I knew. He was not aroused by the sight of my ass anymore. He was no longer interested in my pussy. Then one day I found him in the bathroom watching a video and wanking. It was a gay video. I asked him what that meant. He confessed to me that he recently cheated, with a guy. That the sweetness he felt in that guy's ass was unlike anything he felt in my pussy. He was officially gay, he said. It couldn't work between us. I am yet to recover from this heartbreak.

Since then, I learned to satisfy my pussy. I got myself a dildo and a vibrator. Every time I felt horny, I would go to the privacy of my room and give my pussy a massage. It was awkward at first, but with time, I got used to it. I was not ready to get heartbroken again so my tools were the only company I needed.

I sat back on my toilet seat and spread my legs. My clit was throbbing and I had to give it its remedy. Although I was stressed, this pussy seemed to work on its own. It was like it was not part of me. I was stressed yet here it was throbbing. I was as horny as fuck. I pushed out a little pee. I liked doing that before masturbating. It heightened the feeling and made me cum quickly. I then slowly started massaging my boobs. They were sensitive. I moaned, and with another hand, I started massaging my clit...

After rubbing my pussy for about one minute I took my vibrator, switched it on and placed it on my clit. My body shook. There was something this vibrator always did to me. It massaged my pussy, unlike any other toy. I moaned as the vibrator massaged my clit. I leaned back and spread my thighs wider. I whimpered and moaned as heavy juices started leaking out of my pussy. I then took my dildo and started sucking it, making it wet, before inserting it into my pussy. The pussy was so wet that the dildo entered without any trouble. One hand was holding the vibrator gently placed on my clit and the other was pushing the dildo in and out of my pussy. It did not take long for me to orgasm. I whimpered as my body was shaken from the strong orgasm. My pussy was now smeared with my pussy juices. I relaxed for about three minutes before pulling myself together and heading to bed. I would shower later.

I liked the scent of my dried juices. Its smell always made me horny. I slept for more than three hours. Shit, was I exhausted from just masturbating...?

One morning as I was perusing over my laptop I heard a knock at my door. I was just in my shorts -no panties- and bra. I just threw a T-shirt and opened the door. It was Eric. Eric was a long-time friend of mine. He had convinced me that he was a gay-bottom and he would never erect at the sign of a naked lady. I welcomed him in and went back to my laptop. He had a little paper bag and told me it was some breakfast. All I needed to prepare was tea. On seeing how lazy I was that morning, Eric took it upon himself to prepare the tea. Within ten minutes, we were sipping tea and samosas, my favorite. Eric knew what I loved...

After tea, we talked about many things. He finally started talking about a lady friend he had. She was new in town and needed a place before she got her shit together. As I was jobless for now, she would try to cover the expenses as best as she could. I thought about it. Sharing was good; if she was ready to stand in on all expenses, I was for it. But now, what of my privacy? Did it mean I would not be able to give my beloved pussy its treat?

After thinking about the lady in question, I concluded that having her living with me was more of an advantage. She would be a great help until I secured a job. About my pleasures, I would find a solution. Even if it meant doing it in front of her, I was going to pleasure myself. Eric told me he would bring her in the day. He left speaking over the phone to his boyfriend.

According to him, he loved his boyfriend and was not thinking about cheating. At some point, I had asked him how he was satisfied sexually. I believed that the top, the guy who fucked him, was the one getting all the pleasures. Then how did he orgasm? Eric had laughed. He told me it was hard for me to understand. If there was nothing enjoyable in being a bottom, then he would not be in this relationship. I asked him if he got hard. He said yes. He always got hard when he was being fucked. I left it at that. It was clear I would not understand. On seeing my confusion, Eric told me I should find a day and go watch them fuck. Maybe then I would understand. I waved away at the suggestion.

At around 11 am I heard another knock at my door. It was hot so I had removed the T-shirt I was wearing. I was in my bra and shorts. I was a bit sweaty too. I got the door and Eric walked in followed by a slim lady. She was a bit light-skinned and somehow beautiful. More beautiful than I was, I noticed. I welcomed her and Eric introduced us. She was Lilly. She worked as a clerk in a construction firm and they had been given a contract around our town. The project was about building some government offices. She told me about her challenge to find a place and I told her not to worry. My house was as good as hers now. She smiled. Eric excused himself and left. I knew his boyfriend was not working today so I did not have to ask where he was going.

I helped Lilly move her things into my house and by 4 pm we were all done. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey, you can't imagine how grateful I am. Am glad you took me in." she then gave me a tight hug. I was all sweaty and I was worried my smell might repulse her. I was surprised she was taking long breaths as if being on my chest was making her relax. She held me for about two whole minutes before letting go.

We took showers; she did not mind me changing in front of her. She complimented my petite figure, saying I had some lovely boobs. I just laughed. I would try and get used to her. I was shy in front of everyone...

Then night came...

Lilly had not brought a bed so we would have to share mine. It was a 4 by 6 bed so we would sleep quite comfortably. We took our supper talking about everything Ladies talked about. She hated long dresses and skirts. This time of the year was too hot for such clothes. She disliked thongs, though she said they looked sexy on someone else. She loved watching ladies in thongs. She told me a lot about herself.

She had stayed without a boyfriend for three years now. Her former boyfriend broke her heart and she was still trying to heal. In some way, she hated dating men, but she liked them as friends, but only those who had the qualities of being her friends. I guessed Eric qualified.

After supper, we went to bed. She went to bed in just her panties. No bra. I did not mind. As long as she did not bite, she could as well go to bed naked for all I cared. I put on my shorts and T-shirt and went to bed after switching off the lights. I couldn't sleep with the lights on. Even music was not allowed in my house during sleep hours.

I could hear Lilly's even breathing. The girl must have been exhausted. I guessed she was already asleep. I lay on my back and closed my eyes. I just couldn't sleep. I thought about my mom. It was long since I sent her money. It was more than a week since I heard from her. I made a mental note to call her early tomorrow morning. I switched my mind back to my bedsitter. The month was about to end and I did not have any source of rent. Goodness, I was fucked. At one time, I had tried online marketing in vain. There was a certain online link for a typing job I had yet to try. I was a bit hesitant because I was lazy in typing. The keys would seem too many to manage. However, I was baffled at how fast I would type when chatting with friends online. I sighed.

Lilly turned.

"Are you not asleep yet, Lisa?" she asked gently. "No, not yet."

"Stressed?"

"No, just no sleep yet."

"It's OK. I don't feel sleepy either. So can we talk as we wait for sleep to come?" she asked moving close to me. "Yeah, it's OK."

"So Lisa, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"How long"

"Almost two years"

"Don't you ever get horny?" she was now too close that she was breathing on my neck. "I do but there's no otherwise." my voice was shaking. "I always get horny too, Lisa. Sometimes I have to take care of my needs... As u say, there's no otherwise." I was surprised. "How do u take care of yourself?" I asked. She said she rubs her clit till she climaxed. I was surprised at her honesty. As for me, I would not tell anyone just like that. "Am horny now..." she said, her voice a whisper. Her breathing was a bit quick. I felt her lips on my neck. I felt my clit start throbbing...

Lilly's kiss on my neck started a chain of reactions in my body. She woke up the devil in me. I felt horniness creep into me. My pussy was wetting. Her breathing made my nipples hard. I felt a need for release. "Am really wet, Lisa. Touch my panty."

She took my hand and led it onto her crotch. It was warm. Her panty was moist. I rubbed the moist part. I was too horny to think straight. I was breathing hard. My panty was becoming wet too. Lilly was now giving my neck wet kisses. One of her hands found my bra and unlocked it. She fumbled with my boobs as she kissed me all over my face.

I was horny, she was horny but I knew she would not satisfy me. She did not have a dick... But did I care? Lilly got on top of me and started sucking my boobs. I did not know when she removed my T-shirt. She sucked my boobs as another Hand massaged my clit through my panty. I was wiggling and moaning. It was long since I had my boobs sucked. She knew how to do it and at some point, I wondered if it was something she always did. She moved down between my thighs and removed my panties. She then drove her tongue into my pussy. Oooh my Goodness. I moaned. It felt really good. It was long since I had my pussy sucked. The last person who did that was my former boyfriend and I had long forgotten how good it felt...

Lilly knew how to use her tongue. I held the back of her head and raised my waist. I wanted that tongue as deep in my pussy as possible. She withdrew her tongue from my pussy and unleashed an attack on my clit. Ooh shit. This girl was God sent. I couldn't imagine what I would have missed if I had said no to Eric's request. Now here we were, on our first day together, giving each other the pleasures we needed. She pushed a finger into my pussy as she sucked and nibbled on my clit. "Try as if you are pushing out some pee," she said amid nibbles on my pussy. I pushed out and a little pee trickled out of my pee-hole. She sucked and licked. It felt good. She touched my boobs, sucked my pussy and fingered it. I could feel something traveling from the back of my head downwards. I held onto Lilly's head as I lifted my waist higher. I moaned and squirted a little liquid. Lilly sucked harder. She increased the speed of her finger in and out of my pussy. I was wet. Really wet. I whimpered as she twisted my nipple. She then shoved her dirty panty onto my nose. The scent of her dirty panty did the trick. I squirted gallons into Lilly's mouth. She licked and sucked all the juices. "Oooh my goodness," I gasped. I was done.

"liked it?" she asked.

"I like it. I like you, Lilly. Am happy to have you," I said in a whisper. "Can you try to do that to me?"

I had never done it to anyone but I offered to try. I kissed her on the lips and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I then moved onto her boobs. They were hard and shapely. I sucked gently as my other hand found her crotch...

Lilly was breathing hard. Her boobs were beautiful. I sucked and licked them. She sighed and moaned. I rubbed her pussy with my other hand using one of my hands. This girl was good. She was beautiful and she knew what I needed and gave it to me. I licked her tummy. It was flat. A blessing most ladies dream of. I moved down towards her crotch. There was that scent of arousal. I dove into her pussy and licked all the wetness away. I then focused on her clit. It was beautiful. It protruded like a child's dick. I was happy with the shape of her clit. I licked and sucked it.

Then I remembered how she had fingered me when she was sucking me. I decided to treat her the same way, but a bit differently. Instead of fingering her pussy, I massaged her asshole. Lilly moaned and I could taste a trickle of pee. She was enjoying it. He pussy was leaking juices onto her ass. This was enough lubrication for me to push my finger in. Inch by inch, my finger made its way into her hot ass. She moaned and whimpered. She caressed my head and neck. She spoke a language I couldn't comprehend. She lifted her waist for me to lick harder. She pushed her ass down on my finger. She wiggled. She twisted. I pushed my finger fully into her ass, pulled out an inch and then pushed it back in. I licked and sucked harder on her clit. It did not take long for Lilly to spray my face with her cum. I loved it and licked her cum as much as I could. She pulled me up and licked my face clean. She kissed me and held me tight.

I rested on her chest, proud that I did it. I was feeling lightheaded. I was happy. I felt myself being drawn to Lilly. This girl could give me everything. I discovered she was all I had ever missed. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Lisa. Be mine." I smiled and nodded. Holding each other, we drifted to sleep.

I was woken up by something warm on my pussy...

It was Lilly giving my pussy gentle kisses. She looked up at me, "Sorry to wake you up princess. I couldn't resist your coochie," she winked. I smiled lazily and spread my thighs. My day would start well with such a massage. She went on kissing my pussy then ran a tongue over my clit. I sighed. This girl knew what to do. "Your honey pot is a blessing Lisa. I like the scent of your dried-up juices. I sniffed you when I woke up. Made me horny..." "Ooh Lilly, I didn't think u were going to be this good. I have never had a girl touch me down there. Now you have made me experience something special."

We left the bed at nine. I went to take a shower as Lilly prepared tea. When I came out of the shower, I hugged Lilly from behind and kissed her on the cheek. We were almost the same height. I sniffed at her hair and could smell her hair food, coupled with last night's sweat. Ooh that lovemaking. I cupped her boobs in my hands and whispered, "I love you Lilly. Stay with me." "I love you too Lisa."

We had a great day. Laughing and talking about our first night together. By midday, Eric came to say hi. He was all smiles. He looked at Lilly questioningly and Lilly smiled at him. I knew there was a hidden message in that smile. "What's so funny Lilly?" I asked.

"Nothing..." she said averting my eyes. I looked at Eric with a piercing gaze. He raised his arms in a gesture of surrender. "Hey Lisa, am sorry. It's my bad. I did not finish introducing you yesterday. Lilly is a Lesbian, she doesn't do guys, the same way I don't do ladies..." "Is that why Lilly is smiling coyly at you?" "Yeah, probably."

"There's no problem with that. Who knows, I might let her do me," We all laughed.

Eric said his boyfriend was traveling back home for a week. He would be bored so he was wondering if we could accommodate him. We both agreed. There was no problem as long as he brought his own bedding. The first night with Eric in was tricky...

That night we had supper together. Eric brought his mattress and laid it on the floor next to our bed. After supper, we watched a soap opera and then retired to bed. Lilly joined me in bed and Eric slept on his mattress on the floor. Soon after, we went to bed. Eric called his man. They talked erotically and I felt horny. Their talk was sensual, with Eric saying how he missed his guy's cock. How he missed the feeling of it throbbing in his mouth, the taste of his guy's precum, the feel of the head penetrating him and the warmth of its cum deep in his ass. This guy Eric. He wasn't ashamed of anything. He spoke to his guy ignoring our presence. Lilly giggled and snuggled closer to me. We were completely naked and Lilly caressed my ass. I loved it when she touched my ass. She kissed me on the lips then on the neck. I was aroused. She cupped my boobs in her hands as she kissed my flat tummy. I moaned.

By now, Eric was done with his phone call. I heard him breathe softly. Maybe he was asleep. But even if he wasn't, I did not care. Lilly was now on my crotch, sniffing my pubes. I should shave one of these days. My pubes had grown a little and I was worried this might disgust my new love, Lilly. She did not seem to mind. She attacked my pussy with her tongue. I gave a long moan. She knew how to do it and soon I held the back of her head and forced her onto my crotch. I wanted her tongue deep inside me. Then I heard Eric moan. He must have been masturbating. "Would you mind joining us, Eric? It will be fun..." called Lilly to Eric...

"Really?" Eric queried.

"Ah huh," replied Lilly.

Eric joined us in the bed. Lilly was still on top of me. Eric spanked Lilly on the ass and started kissing it. I moaned. It was erotic watching someone giving pleasure to someone giving you pleasure. Oh, that's a mouthful. Lilly moaned and went back to work on my pussy. She was literally fucking me with her tongue, and I really was enjoying it. She had one of the longest tongues. I couldn't place the exact measurement of her tongue. I was poor in measurements. Inches, centimeters and shit. Anyway, it was long and did enough to make me wiggle. Eric was now holding Lily's ass-cheeks apart sticking his tongue into her asshole. I could tell she was enjoying it. She was moving her ass from side to side and moaning into my pussy. This was awesome.

But Eric was a bottom. He would never be satisfied without physical penetration. I should have known Lilly had a trick up her sleeve. But then I had forgotten to empty my bladder and I felt an urge to go. I pulled Lilly up and asked her to please let me go relieve myself. "Hey, Lisa if you don't mind, I would like to suck you as you pee. Would you let me?" I was shocked at Eric's request. This was odd. It was dirty. "It's OK," interjected Lilly. "It won't hurt, Lisa, babe. He doesn't bite. Just give our boy the treat" I led the way to the washroom with Eric behind me. When we got in, he asked me to put one leg on the toilet seat and pee while standing. He knelt in front of my pussy and kissed it. I then started pushing out the pee. Eric opened his mouth and let the pee spray into his mouth and face. He seemed to enjoy it. I was awed. I had never seen something like this. I thought pee was gross but here was Eric enjoying every drop of it. This made me feel hornier. Then the door opened and Lilly joined us. She started kissing me as she caressed my ass. Pee was running down Eric's chin and he was gulping. Goodness! Was this guy drinking my pee? I finished and Lilly went for his mouth...

12