Colour Me Happy Ch. 15

Story Info
Therapy is helping Peter and Monica.
4k words
4.75
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 15

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen conducts his next session helping Peter and Monica with their marital issues.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome.

All characters are over 18 years of age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next week seemed to fly by and it wasn't long before I was meeting with Peter and Monica again. We greeted each other warmly and they were much more relaxed.

"Shall we get right into it?" I suggested. "Let's change into our robes."

They both disappeared into the bedroom with much less fuss than we did the previous week, reappearing momentarily.

"Shall I count to 3," I remarked

"No need," said Peter.

Without any inhibition, they discarded their robes leaving me last to catch up.

We sat down on the couch, and I asked them to tell me about their week.

Monica was keen to express herself, "I actually found it liberating. After a while I didn't even know I was naked."

Peter piped in, "I could tell she was naked!"

We all laughed.

"Did you find yourself looking at Peter?"

"Sometimes, yes, I liked being able to look and not have to do anything."

"and you Peter, what did you think?"

"My cock was hard all the time. I didn't jerk off though. You seemed to like staring at my hard cock," he directed towards Monica.

She just shrugged her shoulders. A mild yellow plume puffed and wafted around them. They were more relaxed about their nudity, to a point of subtle horniness, but I didn't want to push them too quickly. They didn't have the skills to satisfy one another, and we went too fast all the good work of the prior week would be undone.

"Well, that's great," I said, "this week we are going to extend things further. We are going to display ourselves to our partners. As I don't have a partner I display myself to you both to show you what I mean. Then we will each take a turn.

I got up and stood in front of the pair. My cock was already getting hard in anticipation. I pulled my foreskin back exposing the head of cock and completing my erection. I lifted my cock and displayed my balls. Then I turned around bent over and showed them my puckered asshole. I let them look for a while I spread my cheeks and fondled my taint. Getting up my cock was straining.

"OK Peter your turn."

Yellow fog was pouring from the three of us. Without hesitation Peter displayed his cock for our eager eyes. Monica consumed the sight. She was wafting fog. Inhibition was very limited. Peter went through the process bending over and offering his hole to our gaze. Standing up, his cock, like mine was made of granite.

"Monica." I said.

Without hesitation she got up turned around and displayed herself. When she bent over her asshole on full display, pussy opening slightly, I could see the obvious signs of arousal. Standing again, she was a little flustered.

"How do you both feel?" I asked

"I am so horny, God I need to fuck," said Peter.

"That's out of the question today," I said, "I told you it wouldn't be easy, you will need to stay the course. But there is a consolation. Today we will get some relief. I leaned over and retrieved a bottle of lube from a nearby cupboard.

"We are going to continue our exposure lesson, in this exercise we are going to rub lubrication on our genitals, basically we are going to do whatever is pleasurable. There are no do's or don'ts. Do whatever feels good. Your partner's job is to observe, while watching don't masturbate yourself. Just watch. Let them show what makes them feel good. While masturbating, describe what you're doing, what's good, what you like. Relax, there are no taboos. OK, just to get things going I'll go first. "

With that I sat down, spread my legs offering a clear view of my cock, balls and ass. I took the lube, spread some on my hands and then started applying a liberal amount to my ass and cock. I started slowly fisting my cock. Peter and Monica had there eyes glued to my every action. Yellow fog was filling the room. I could see the veins of Peter's cock. Monica sat with her legs apart, the glistening dew leaking from her pussy was clearly visible. Slipping my ring ringer into my ass, I pumped my cock and ass at the same time. As I did so I described what I'm doing.

"I like it in the ass," I said, slipping a finger into the middle joint and pumping deeper.

"I've fucked a couple of guy's in the ass. I love fucking ass. Fingering my ass is stimulating my prostate."

Peter was concentrating on my ass, Monica more so on my cock.

"This is the frenulum," I showed Monica while rubbing in the lube and pumping with both hands, "it's the most sensitive part of my cock."

"When you suck a guys cock, make sure to run your tongue over the frenulum. It really gets us off."

I moved my hand from my ass to my balls. Squeezing and pulling and stretching my sack down.

"I also like pressure on my balls," I explained.

Monica was in a trance, yellow fog continued to pour off them, bouncing around, they were as horny a hell but neither reached for their genitals.

After a minute or two, I could feel by orgasm building. I stood up directly in front of them and gave my ass another deep pump. Just then, I came hard, a rope of cum landed on Peter's thigh, turning towards Monica, I landed the second rope on her left tit. I dealt another rope to each of them.

Peter ran a finger thought the thick cum streaking his leg, gathering up a good lump and drew his fingers to his mouth. Monica watching him intently drew a sharp breath, squeezed her knees together. Yellow fog shot into her chest and she also orgasmed without a hand or anything else touching her pussy.

Sitting down again, I began to relax.

"How was that?" I asked.

"I was trying to both show you what feels good to me, but also to vocalise my thoughts. Our brain is the biggest sexual organ. If you can let your partner into your head you will achieve an orgasm of the soul. Try and open up to your partner, let him or her know what you want."

"OK Monica, you are next," I said.

Monica opened her legs and spread her pussy lips apart, applying a good quantity of lube to her clit, ass and pussy holes. It was a beautiful sight. Looking over to Peter, his cock looked so hard you could hammer nails with it.

Monica began to describe her feelings.

"I never been this horny before," she began.

"My pussy is soaked, my clit is a hard as a pebble," she said pulling the hood back and fully exposing her clit to both our eyes.

"I love rubbing my clit, I don't usually play with my ass, but today I'm so horny I want to show you."

She rubbed more lube into her ass and slipped a finger in.

"Ohh," she groaned, "God I want a cock in my ass, I've never really want to fuck before, but today I do."

She rubbed her clit and continued poking a finger into her ass.

Yellow fog was circulating wildly. I watched intently. My cock rising again even though I came only minutes ago.

Monica saw my cock rising.

"I love looking at cocks, hard cocks, I love the feel of the soft skin over the hard shaft. I love the way you both look at my horny pussy. Am I making your cocks hard?"

"Would you like stick those hard cocks in here," she asked spreading her hole further for our gaze.

Monica rubbing her clit with one hand, moved the other to her hole and plunged two fingers in. She dug her fingers deep into her cunt, finger fucking herself hard and showing little mercy.

"I want to feel cock in my pussy and my ass. I want to be filled with hot cum."

Monica was completely letting loose, describing her fantasies.

Turning to Peter, "I want to watch you fuck, bend over some women fuck your cock deep in her ass while I finger fuck myself and cum, I want three men to fuck me and fill me with their cum."

Starting in her chest, the yellow light intensified, turning almost white hot, then as if she could contain it no longer, it burst out and hit Peter like a gun shot, sitting him backward in his chair.

Monica came, squirting hard. Peter's balls contracted and ropes of cum flew, without him ever touching his cock.

Monica seemed to almost pass out momentarily. Peter, being worried, flew to her side. I got her a glass of water and a moment later she began to feel more normal. Redness flushed across her breasts. The tell-tale signed of embarrassment plumed, and she move to cover to pussy and tits. I quickly cleared the blue fog. Peter grabbed her hands, kissing her, said "don't cover up, I loved your display. I love how you made our cocks iron hard. You made me cum just watching."

Cum still dribbled down, a string still hanging from his cock. In a sign of love Monica leaned forward and licked the cum off his cock and swallowed. This was not technically within the rules but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

She looked at him in the eye. "I don't regret it, I love you, and I do love cock and cum, I want it all. I want to awaken my inner slut and fuck every day. I so love you!"

After a moment we turned to Peter. He knew it was his turn and got straight to it. His cock never went down after cumming and he was still seriously horny. The yellow fog issuing from his every pore. He started pumping his cock and fingering his lubed up ass.

"You want three guys to fuck you and fill you with cum?" he said, more a statement that a question.

"I want to watch you get hammered by three big cocks! I want to see your cunt filled with cum, then I want to lick it out. I want to suck your clit and lick your cunt. Then I want to fuck you, your cunt your ass, your mouth. "

Then he unexpectedly changed tack, "Your mom always talks down to me, like I'm not good enough for her daughter. I want to bend her fat ass over and fuck her raw and I want you to watch me and coach me while I do!"

Monica raised her eyebrows at those statements. But the yellow fog indicated the fantasy hit a nerve.

With a sharp in-take of breath she gasped, "My mom, God I'd love to see that." Her hand moved to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit again.

This was something of a surprise to me, up until now neither Monica nor Peter had mentioned her mother.

"Tell me more about Monica's mother Peter," I asked.

The yellow plume reached greater intensity from both Monica and Peter.

His cock straining, I could see the vein starting to pulse.

"She's a fat bitch that needs my hard cock rammed up her ass."

That was the final straw, Peter sent his load flying, catching Monica on the thigh, she screamed out her own second orgasm, squirting a good quantity of cum.

It took a moment or two for the pair to climb down from their high, each drawing in deep breaths. I used the pause as an opportunity to bring them in on some of my observations and thinking.

"Well," I said, "you two have certainly come a long way. You both seem at ease sharing your wants, needs and fantasies. What is more, the other partner is not judging, merely accepting the wish, and supporting. This is really very positive."

"I think you are both ready for the next step, which of course is to engage with each other in the full sexual experience. Take your time, relax, and recover, I'll have some sandwiches sent up, we can have lunch, then I can guide you both through your first genuine fuck session and then we can talk about what comes next. Why don't you both grab a shower while I order some lunch."

Their breathing began to return to a more normal pace. Monica smiled and leaned forward towards her husband planting a lovers kiss full on his lips. They got up and went to shower together. I ordered some lunch from room service and hit the shower myself.

By the time room service arrived we had all freshened up, I mopped up the spillage and disposed of the evidence of our activities. We made ourselves respectable dressed in our robes when the door bell rang. I opened the door and tall, thin, black waiter pushed the room service trolley through the door. He wore the standard hotel uniform which included a badge with his first name "Josiah."

"Shall I set the table sir?" he asked and he moved in and caught a glance at both Monica and Peter also dressed in hotel robes. I'm not sure if it was the sight of Monica and Peter or the faint smell of sex still in the room but Josiah put things together pretty quickly and plume of yellow fog ushered from him.

"Yes please Josiah," I responded, "and 'Sir' is my father, you can call me Stephen."

"Of course Sir, umm Stephen," he replied and set about arranging the table, all the while covered in a swirling plume of yellow fog.

As if attuned to its presence, Monica also started to respond, emitting her own warm yellow mist. Stephen shortly afterward also started warming up, I suspect due to his close affinity to Monica.

It did not take long for Josiah to complete his work and with what appeared as a longing deep breath he took his tip and exited the room.

"So let's eat something and regain some strength, something is telling me you are going to need it," I bantered.

Both Monica and Peter laughed and dug into some sandwiches and fries.

While eating I began to explain what would come next and some of the important elements.

"As I said before," I began to explain, "I think you are both ready for the full sexual experience. But before we jump into it, I'd like to mention a couple of points. First and foremost, you need to be attuned to the needs of your partner. They need to be ready for the actual act itself. Monica for Peter this may mean getting his cock good and hard. Sucking on it, licking his balls and his ass would usually do the trick. Peter, if you are going to fuck one of Monica's holes, it needs to be ready. Well lubricated and ready to accommodate your cock. Luckily, her pussy come with it's own lubrication system. Lick her pussy, stick your tongue in her ass, or suck on her clit and I'm sure you will get the juices flowing. Her ass on the other hand will need some artificial lubrication and for the first few times some stretching to be able to accommodate your fat cock. If going there, I'd start with some tonguing, then lube up some fingers, pushing one then two in. You will need to see how she is reacting and maybe slow down if necessary."

Both Peter and Monica were nodding enthusiastically, but the nervous blue haze was beginning to replace the familiar yellow. I swept it away at once but it would return momentarily, and I would have to continue sweeping it away until we got started. The blue fog, like the yellow, would begin to transfer between Peter and Monica, each infecting the other until they were both hopelessly nervous. I continued to sweep it away not letting it get out of hand.

"Lastly," I said, "I want you to support your partner. When they are vocalising their wants and fantasies go with it, let them take you on a journey. Ask questions, guide the dialog, build it up until it's something shared."

They were listening intently and nodding affirmation. Our light lunch completed, we moved to one of the bedrooms. I stood behind Monica, took hold of her robe and slowly unwrapped her. Dropping her robe to the floor, I' offered her to Peter.

"Peter, isn't Monica the most beautiful women on earth? Why don't you show her how much you love her."

Peter stepped forward shucking off his own robe, he kissed her passionately and slowly guided her to the bed. Feeling the bed behind her knees she first sat down then fell backwards. Peter lifted her knees and spread her legs. Her sex opened as if welcoming him in. The yellow fog was taking hold, the blue no longer apparent. I gently pushed the fog backwards and forwards between them building up its presence.

Peter leaned in and smothered Monica's pussy in luxurious kisses. Licking her from asshole to clit and back again. Stopping at one end to suck on her clit, the other to dip his tongue into her anus. She began reacting, opening up further and coaching him.

"Yes, tongue fuck my ass, oh my god, that's good" she mewed.

Peter didn't let up, he kept at it until she could take no more. Monica guided him up, his cock was like an iron bar and needed no further encouragement.

"Fuck me," Monica said, "I need your cock inside me."

Peter moved forward positioning his hard cock at her entrance, and poking his way in in a series of short jerks.

Monica was not interested in playing around, grabbing Peter's arse cheeks pulling him down and thrusting her hips up, she swallowed his entire length.

Peter grunted his satisfaction, withdrew half, and thrust back into her again.

Monica began vocalising, "Yeah, give it to me, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Pump me deep, hit my cervix. God Yes, fuck me!, fuck me!," she cried.

Peter was sawing in and out of her cunt, each stoke the full length of his cock. Her guttural tones encouraging a deeper and harder thrust.

The yellow fog was building intensity. I gathered it up and shoved it into Monica's chest cementing their bond and eliciting the most intense orgasm of her life. She wrapped him up in arms and legs. Her pelvis thrusting, sucking in as much cock as he could give. A wail of satisfaction followed by a gush of fluid.

She went limp as Peter continued chasing his own frenzied orgasm. I guided the flux, keeping his pleasure at maximum but not allowing him to orgasm.

I pushed the flux into Monica again reinvigorating her libido.

"I want it in my ass," she demanded from Peter. He climbed off, and she flipped over, bending at the waist, spreading her cheeks and offering her puckered hole to her husband. I quickly grabbed the lube and squeezed a generous amount onto the lovers, slipping a finger into her hole a few times to make her entrance slippery.

Peter was not completely lost in his own passion as he remembered something of my instructions and took up where I left off, inserting a finger into Monica's tight ass. He pushed in and out loosening her up, then inserting a second finger. She liked it.

She turned her head to look back at her lover, "I don't need finger, I need cock, fuck my ass and fuck it hard."

Peter needed no further encouragement. He lined up his rod with her puckered hole and pushed forward. A yelp of pain escaped Monica's lips, ambition greater than capability, but I managed to stymy the pain and follow up with another intense yellow charge. This had Monica going hard herself now, impaling herself deeper and deeper on Peter's cock. He took charge then grabbing her generous hips and thrusting forward.

For a time, Monica was in a fucking induced trance, before her eyes regained focus and a grin appeared on her lips.

"Do you like ass honey," she said to Peter.

Peter could only groan in response as he continued to relentlessly pummel her. I intensified the pleasure but still held back his orgasm.

"Is this what you want to do to mom? Bend her over and fuck her ass? Stick you hard cock up her ass and fuck her raw?"

"Yes," he grunted back, not losing a beat.

"Then fuck it raw, fuck it harder. Grab my moms hair and reem her ass."

Peter gabbed Monica by the hair and pulled her head back, and buried his dick even deeper.

"Uggh," Monica groaned before regaining herself, "Do you like fucking mommy's ass," she urged him on.

"I want you watch you fuck her ass, I want to watch and fuck my cunt with a dildo. I want to shove my dirty cunt in her mouth."

Peter was taken over with desire, "The fucking whore I'm going fuck her ass, then fuck her mouth. I'm going to make her my bitch, and spew my cum in her ass and mouth."

Hearing this Monica came again, jamming herself back as hard as she could onto Peter cock.

Finally, I withdrew my constraint and with full force jammed him with a ball of white hot flux. His balls visibly shrunk as he spewed his seed into his lover's ass. After 8 visible pumps of sperm he fell forward on top of Monica, both face down on the bed totally spent.

12