Colour Me Happy Ch. 22

Story Info
Stephen moves to the hotel, therapy sessions continue.
5.1k words
4.7
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 22

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. Stephen moves into the hotel, continues his work with Peter and Monica.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After gathering the things I would need for a couple of weeks I drove to the hotel that I used for my therapy sessions. I planned to stay there for the next week or two until we work out if there was any risk in the encounter Tess and I had.

I had an appointment with Peter, Monica and Monica's mother. Peter and Monica had made incredible progress in the course of the therapy sessions, however it seemed that Monica's mother had made it clear she was not in favor of the relationship and worked to undermine Peter at every opportunity. Peter was understandably quite resentful. Over time this resentfulness had turned into a domination fantasy. Monica upon hearing the details was quite turned on by the prospect. That said, fantasy is fantasy, and in the real world, Monica's mother would continue to undermine and erode the relationship. We would need to get to the bottom of the situation if we were to achieve lasting benefits.

I also had landed a second client couple, Frieda and Michael, which I would be meeting later in the week. Freida and Michael are a couple in their 50s. They have been married for 30 years and have 2 adult children. Apparently Frieda had an affair, I didn't yet have the details. They are hoping I can help them get things back on track.

Firstly though I would need to deal with Peter, Monica and her mother. It was good to be busy, it helped take my mind off the potential issues of the weekend. I had a restless sleep that first night. Waking early, I took breakfast in the restaurant, read the morning papers, and then returned to my room to tidy up and prepare for their arrival. Monica did not believe her mother would attend if she knew it was a relationship session, so as a pretext to get her to attend the meeting was arranged as a catch up for lunch.

I arranged room service to be delivered promptly on their arrival and then reached out to Josiah who was the room service waiter. Last time I met with Peter and Monica it was Josiah who delivered our lunch. Josiah was of African decent, over 6 feet tall, thin but muscular at the same time. When he delivered our lunch he had sensed the sexuality in the room and showed interest although he would never make any direct overture.

There was a knock on my door, opening I found Josiah waiting.

"Sir", he said, "I understand you asked for me?".

"Firstly", I responded, "Sir is my father, I'm Stephen".

"Yes Sir, I mean Stephen", he bumbled along, recovering, "How may I be of assistance Stephen?"

"Well Josiah, I'm sure you know I use the hotel suite as an office to meet my clients. I work with couples who typically have some trouble in their marriage, I generally offer advice, workshops etc to assist them in working through their issues."

"Yes, Sir", he replied.

"Sometimes on occasion, these sessions can involve third parties like yourself. There is a strong possibility that my session today could be one of those times and I was wondering whether you might be interested in participating. You would be compensated of course."

"I see", he responded, "what exactly would I be required to do?"

He was looking for confirmation, however the yellow plume that was issuing forth told me that while he didn't understand the exact nature of what was to be done, he had some idea.

"Sometimes my couples need a third party to assist them in their therapy. There could be some nudity, could be some touching. I guide the process myself and nothing is ever done without full consent. I wouldn't ask you to do anything you were uncomfortable with, and if at any time you became uncomfortable you would merely need to make it known and we would immediately stop."

"Touching? What kind of touching do you mean?" He asked.

"Well it could be pretty benign like say a back massage, or it might involve touching of genitalia, you touching the clients, both male and female, or them touching you. It could lead to full sexual penetration, but only if everyone participating is fully on board with it. The only rule is you must never initiate activity, you must wait for me to make the suggestion. I will only do so when the client is ready, and it maybe that the client does not get to that level and there may be no activity at all. It's entirely possible in such circumstances that you become very 'ready', but might remain unfulfilled. I trust you would be able to take care of yourself afterwards if necessary. You are after all being paid and we are here to provide a service, not the other way around."

Yellow fog gave away how keen he was to join in.

"I suppose that could work", he said, "I'd be happy to participate, and could use a little extra income."

"Excellent, I may have use for two other men this afternoon, are you able to recommend any other staff who might wish to participate?"

"I think I know just the right two men for this job", he replied.

"Excellent, could you please have this same conversation with them and let be know if they are keen. Also please make the rules clear to them so there is no confusion."

"Of course Sir, I mean Stephen".

We covered off the remainder of the details and I met with Josiah's friends Booker and Caleb. Both were tall, lean, and well muscled. I reiterated the rules, which they understood and were happy to comply with. All that remained now was to wait for the trio to arrive.

It wasn't long before there was another knock. Opening the door, Monica's mom had obviously realized this was not a restaurant and something was up.

"I thought we were having lunch", she said caustically.

"Yes of course, lunch will be along shortly, please come in", I said.

Albeit reluctantly, she allowed Monica to guide her into the room.

"What is the meaning of this? This is not a restaurant!"

"This is my mother, Elaine", Monica said, "Mom this is Stephen, he is helping Peter and I".

Red and purple haze poured off Elaine, she knew she had been duped. I cleared the fog as fast as I could. As soon as I god a semblance of control it would issue forth again. It was such a full time job keeping up, it was difficult to think about anything else.

"Elaine", I said, "would you mind joining me in my office. I assure you it will only take a few minutes."

I led her to my office and asked her to take a seat. I let Josiah know we were ready for lunch and sat my self down opposite Elaine.

"Why am I here?" She immediately demanded.

"Please", I said, "let me explain. Monica and Peter sought me out to assist them in working through some issues they were having. During the course of our discussions your name came up a number of times. I am seeking your support in helping Monica and Peter achieve a full and lasting relationship."

"Full and lasting? Full and lasting? This relationship as you put it has been doomed from the start. Why would I want to keep this disaster in the making going?"

Green and grey fog was oozing from every pore as she spoke. She was lying and happy about it. Clearly she was working to damage the relationship. It was time to take some action.

"This is a safe place, a place where everyone can tell the truth and express themselves without any judgement whatsoever. Tell me why you want to destroy their relationship."

Grey fog started issuing again. I cleared it, making it impossible for Elaine to lie.

"I need Monica for myself, I've been so lonely", She blurted out before she could catch herself.

"If you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you had a physical relationship?"

Again she was about to object, and possibly lie. I cleared the fog again.

"It's been years, I miss it so much".

"Come with us on this journey, you have nothing to lose. You might be surprised at the outcome."

Keeping the fog cleared allowed Elaine to put aside her irrational behaviors for a moment and consider exploring a win win relationship.

"How would this work exactly?"

"I think you should sit in and participate in our session. You can a rare insight into Monica and Peter's relationship. You will learn something about yourself and I think you will be surprised at the outcomes and might even get what you really need. We will have lunch first, then kick off our session."

I pointed to some robes hanging in the closet.

"We start by donning a robe with no clothes underneath. Then we stand and all drop our robes and conduct the session in the nude. I find this approach allows us to focus on the real issues with no where to hide if you get my meaning."

A spark of yellow was engulfed by brown and blue fog. I cleared the fear and nervousness, I didn't have much time so pushed yellow, green and white.

Elaine perked up a little, "I'm not sure about this, let me talk to Monica about it."

We returned to the lounge area to find Josiah had arrived with lunch. He set up the dining table and I had an opportunity to let him know we would be reconvening in the next hour and if he and the team could be on strand by waiting for my call.

It wasn't long before Elaine broached the topic of joining the session with Monica, "Monica and Peter", she started, "Stephen has broached the subject of me joining your session this afternoon. I must say I wasn't keen, particularly when it was explained that these sessions are conducted in the nude. But as I'm sure you know Stephen can be very persuasive so I said I would raise the issue with you both."

Monica responded, "Oh Mom! I would so appreciate it if you would, it means a lot to me. Peter honey, tell her."

Peter was less enthusiastic however did step up, "Yes Elaine, I know it means a lot to Monica, and so it also means a lot to me if you join us".

"Well, against my better judgement, seeing as though it means so much to you both, I'm prepared to give it a try. I'm not sure about this nudity thing. If I become uncomfortable I might just have to leave."

The remainder of lunch was consumed with small talk. The icy start to the day gave way to a warmer exchange. Josiah returned to collect the remains of lunch and I took control to make a start.

"OK then, now lunch is over I think we should make a start. We will begin as usual by getting into our robes. Peter and Monica you know the drill, Elaine you can use my office to change and leave your clothes in the wardrobe. Remember Elaine, completed naked under the robe."

I collected a robe for myself and left Elaine to change. Within a few minutes everyone was reassembled back in the lounge area.

"Now", I said, "as an ice breaker I think we will go through the display and self pleasure routine we developed over the last few weeks. I'll begin again, then Monica and Peter, finally Elaine after you see how we go about things, you can give it a try. We will start by all standing and dropping our robes on the count of three."

We all stood facing one another.

"Ok, One, Two, Three!, Drop", I counted off.

I dropped my robe, as did Peter and Monica. I cleared the Blue fog that was issuing off Elaine and then she too followed suit.

We all stood there naked, Peter had taken up shaving his public area, which made his cock look bigger. Monica's full bush was replaced with a neat landing strip.

Elaine in her 60's, had a full growth of grey hair. She was heavy around the middle and a set of floppy tits that might have been firm once in the distant past. That said, she was not completely offensive to the eye.

She held a hand over her pussy, while Monica and Peter did not show any such inhibitions. Elaines eyes we're glued to Peter's cock.

Monica noticed her mother gaze and said, "He does have a nice cock doesn't he mom?"

Elaine turned a bright red, while Peter's cock went rock hard at the comment.

I cleared away any negative fog and gave Elaine a good dose of white. She couldn't help herself and said "Yes he does, it's wonderful."

"Elaine, no covering up, move your hands please."

She dropped her hands revealing two firm, plump pussy lips.

I had them sit down on the couch and commenced the display routine. I took up a position directly in front of Elaine.

"The first step is to fully expose ourselves to the others in the group", I said for Elaines benefit.

The I retracted my foreskin and displayed my plump cock head. Lifting my cock, gave Elaine a food view of my balls. Then bent over and spread my cheeks giving her a good look at my tight asshole.

"Oh my!", she said

I stood again and then returned to my seat.

"What did you think Monica?", I asked.

"I do love the look of your hard cock, and your shaved ball sack looks so soft. One day id like to cope a good feel!"

"And Elaine, what do you think?"

Elaine turned red, but the yellow fog filling the room told me she was aroused.

"I didn't mind, I suppose", she replied.

"OK Peter you are up".

"Yes I am", he said, standing he revealed his iron bar cock. His cock head flared out aggressively.

"Yes, well that's not what I meant!"

Peter and Monica laughed, Elaine swallowed deeply.

He stood in front of Monica.

"I've see plenty, stand on front of Mom."

He repositioned himself in front of Elaine, stroked his cock a few times.

She leaned forward apparently for a better vantage. Peter, not missing an opportunity thrust his hips forward. His cock head was a inch from her lips. To her credit, she didn't flinch and held her ground. He lifted his cock, to display his balls which looked heavy and full of cum.

Almost imperceptibly, Elaine drew breath and wet her lips with her tongue.

Then Peter turned, bent over and spread his cheeks. His tight anus a mere inch or two from Elaines nose. She again drew a deep breath in through her nose, taking in the musky odor of Peter's taint.

He stood again, then returned to his seat.

Yellow fog filled the room. Elaine was enjoying the display.

"Is your pussy wet Mom, do you like their cocks?" Monica asked.

"I'm a little embarrassed, but yes, I like their asses most tough."

Next was Monica's turn. She got up and wasted no time, she hooked a finger in each side of her labia and retracted the skin. Her clit popped out of its hood.

"That's lovely", said Elaine.

Monica turned and bent over, again only inches from her mothers face. Her cunt gaped nicely, dew glistened at the edge betraying her own horniness.

She stood then.

"See Mom, we are just normal people with all the same bits, I'm so glad you could see that".

"You are all very beautiful", Elaine gushed, "I wish I was like you".

"You are Mom, show us".

"Yes, it's your turn Elaine, take your time, show us all what you have."

I swept away the growing nervousness which steeled her resolve. She stood up well away from any of us.

"Come closer Mom, stand in front of Peter, I'm sure he'd like to have a good look and even smell your cunt".

She moved closer to Peter, then hooked her labia and pull back. Her clit was the size of a pencil eraser and hard like a stone.

She turned and bent over spreading her cheeks. Her ass was obviously older and more wrinkled, her pussy gaped wide and open.

Peter leaned forward, took hold of her hips a licked a long lick from her clit upwards to her ass, pausing momentarily to stick his tongue in both holes.

Elaine froze and took a sharp breath at the contact, she didn't resist though.

When Peter released her hips she stood again and turned to face him. He smiled a sheepish grin.

"That was nice", was all she could muster.

Monica had a grin from ear to ear.

"Well I think the ice is broken", I said, "I think we can move the next stage."

"There is more?" Elaine questioned.

"Yes, we have barely started, that was an ice breaker to get everyone relaxed. We've seen it all so to speak so we can now be more open about more difficult matters."

"Peter, you were quite vocal about Elaine when we last met. Would you care to share your thoughts?"

Peter didn't hold back, "You have always been a bitch to me, and worked to break Monica and my relationship. Now I going to make you my bitch, I'm going to bend you over and fuck your ass raw. Then you will be my cum slut to use when I want to. What you think of that bitch?"

Elaine turned a bright red color. But the fog was bright yellow, then some grey.

"Well I never, how rude, I won't be your play thing", Elaine replied.

Her words were saying no but the fog was saying yes. It turned her on to be treated like this. I tried another tack.

"Elaine, how long has I been since your husband died?"

"It's been over 30 years she replied, Monica was only a child. But what has that got to do with anything?"

"Elaine, I think you know what it has to do with. You are naked remember, you displayed all for us to see, and I can recognize the scaring on your ass cheeks and around you anus and pussy. You were your husbands cum slut weren't you. You loved a hard dildo being rammed into your ass. You don't need to lie. Just tell the truth and you can be the submissive slut you want to be. Peter wants to dominate you, all you have to do give yourself over."

Her colours turned confirming her desire to be a submissive cum slut. Her aggression came from this long unfulfilled need.

"Mom? Did dad use you as his bitch? Did you like being abused? It's ok if you do, we all have sexual needs."

Eliane finally broke down and decided to tell the truth, "Yes he did, and I loved it. I never realized how much I missed it until now. It was only when I bent over and displayed myself that I began to realize what I wanted, what I needed."

"Mom, I love you, please move in with us and be Peter's cum slut and sex slave. It would mean so much to me, to watch him exert his dominance, and it's not like you wouldn't get something you need."

Peter rose from his seat.

"Bend over slut, I have something for you", he commanded.

Elaine looked up sharply, not sure whether to do what she wanted or what society thought she should. I gave her a nudge in the right direction forcing a little yellow fog into her and dissipating the negative grey, red, purple and blues.

She got up and assumed the position on hands and knees. Peter applied some lube to his cock but not to her ass, he wanted it to hurt a little, and so did Elaine. Elaine had not had sex in years, and not been taken in the ass for decades, her puckered hole looked tight.

Peter moved behind her and pressed the head of cock against her delicate hole. He rubbed himself backwards and forwards. Monica moved forward to get a better view of Peter's first thrust into her mom.

"I won't break", said Elaine looking back and making eye contact with Peter, "use me".

Peter took hold of her wide hips and slowly pushed forward. He wanted to give her a little pain to let her know who is in control, but not so much ;pain as to make it unenjoyable for her. The head of his cock disappeared, then another inch. He started to withdraw again, Elaine pushed backwards resisting his exist.

Realizing her attempt, Peter drew back a hand and brought it down hard on her fat white ass cheek. The slap so hard it sounded like a fire cracker going off.

"I'll decide how much, how fast, and when Bitch".

"Yes Peter", Elaine replied.

This was met with another crack.

"I'm sorry, Yes Who?"

"Yes Master!"

Then another slap to punctuate each word, "KNOW, YOUR, FUCKING, PLACE".

"Yes! Master!"

Yellow fog was burning through her. She was a true submissive, and Peter got off on dominating as well. A good match.

"What is your place then?"

"I am your cum slut slave, to be used and disciplined as you see fit Master!"

By this point her ass was bright red and Peter was nearly exhausted by providing "discipline".

12