Colrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I will," he said softly, looking first at my erection, then me. "If that's okay."

"Yeah, that's fine. You don't need to do it all the way, like I did to you. Lots of folks find semen in the mouth the first time strange, many don't ever seem to like it. More girls than guys, though."

He looked at me carefully.

"No, you did me all the way. I'll do you too."

This was classic Brad, fair and even.

"If you decide to, take the semen more in the back of your mouth, at least the first time. Easier that way."

He nodded.

And he lowered his head, gave me a few licks, then put his lips around my cock.

I was worked up enough that I didn't last long. He was slow and awkward at first, but got the idea.

I wondered if it felt the same to him, the part about him sucking a dick so much like the one he had himself, or whether he was thinking other things, like maybe how he might be able to tell Stephanie what to do, or somehow get some intelligence that might help ease her in that direction.

I tried to imagine Stephanie sucking Brad and just couldn't do it. Possum needed to move on.

Well, he licked my balls as well, damn nicely too. I hadn't expected him to go that route, and I laid back, spreading my legs.

I felt the sperm start to build up, and was just about to urge Brad back up to my penis, but he must have figured that out himself.

He lay next to me, and took me in again.

I closed my eyes, somehow didn't want to watch any more.

His lips were wet, he did the right part about pressure on my head, and before I knew it my hips were bucking and I emptied a few good mouthfuls of sperm, a couple week's worth, into his mouth.

Damn if he didn't handle all of it, and he nursed until I had to get my oversensitive penis away from touch, slopping the head out, all slick and slimy with my sperm and his saliva.

He looked up at me.

"Nice," I said. "Nice."

Then I pointed at his own penis.

It had gotten stiff again.

He looked a little shame-faced.

"That happens to me too," I said, reassuring. "There is something about exciting another, doesn't matter if it's your girlfriend or someone else, you get them excited and you end up that way too."

We looked at his penis, twitching stiffly.

"Tell you what. As a thank you, let me do you again. We'll double, in one night, your number of blowjobs. And know that somewhere along the line, you'll be getting plenty more."

His expression was a little strange, but I knew what it is like to have a stiff, expectant penis.

I laid him out and took longer with him this time, spent more time on his balls, didn't dare massage around his anus, but licked his taint, which he obviously loved, judging by how he spread his legs and the way he squirmed his hips, and took him for a long time in my mouth.

The sperm smell and taste was nice, I got into it, gave him another nice dance, a mouth-dance, and in the end while his sperm amount was only maybe half of what he produced earlier, I knew he enjoyed it.

Afterward, I got up and slowly began to get my clothes back on. Brad lay there in bed, his eyes a bit glazed over.

I pointed at his dick, lying limp there on his left thigh.

"Yessir, now you're really playin' possum."

Brad laughed softly. "Yeah, guess so. Don't think anyone would mistake that for a real live, living dick right now, would they?"

I gave it a flip and it just swooshed over, like an old garden hose that had lost all its rigidity once the water got turned off.

"Possum?" He looked up as I was about to leave.

"You got some good times comin'."

"Take care of that thing," I said pointing at his cock, "and pick a good partner."

"It'll all go good."

That was my one and only time of physical intimacy with Brad, for a variety of reasons. We never talked about it, ever, it remains just one singular, intense point of connection in our history.

We stayed close though, maybe closer than might have been the case otherwise. Luckily, and perhaps predictably, he didn't marry Stephanie, but a sweet fair-haired woman he met at UMass named Irene, who I liked a lot. I am guessing, although I don't know for sure, that she has the pleasure of sucking him fine.

I am "Unkie Carl" to his boys, Raff and John, and I have taught them how to whittle real good, how to play gin rummy, all sorts of things.

I left the next morning, packed up and ready for another chapter. Just as well I didn't know what it

would be.

Everything changed quickly in January. I was driving supplies in Tiền Giang province, not even all that close to the front line, when a shell exploded under the truck. Zane next to me on the passenger seat didn't make it, but I did. One of those quirks of fate. Thirty-six inches different and I wouldn't be here now. It would be almost a year before I finished getting stitched up and even close to being discharged.

The next time home would mean Pops and Brad would have had to build a little wooden ramp up the side-door entrance to the house, so I could get my wheelchair in.

I lasted two miserable, icy winters in Boston as an undergrad, then transferred to warm San Diego in California, and got my counseling degree. I work with veterans there now with all manner of troubles. I keep thinking I've seen everything possible, but of course there is always something new. No wife, no family, no kids, all of that shot to hell. An occasional girlfriend, but we never last.

Pops died in 1985 and we sold the farm. Mom lingered until 1991 and she went too. Brad got his BS in Mathematics and continued to add to the total, all the way up to a PhD, and now he teaches Topology and Combinatorics, whatever those are, at UMass, still lives in town, although a different house. I get to go visit him and Irene and his brood now, at least once a year, when I return to Colrain.