Colton Pt. 01

Story Info
Bouncing back from a bad relationship was never so easy.
4.8k words
4.66
10.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Leigh. Well my girl name, I am a cross-dresser. I just feel right to me and I guess that is how I am. All my stories are based on real experiences; but the places and names have been changed.

The best thing about being the girl on a date, she is the first one who knows if the boy is getting laid.

~Unknown.

I know this is going to shock you but Kyle, is officially my former boyfriend, after buying a new house and stealing my best friend and housemate. Not only have I been replaced but now I have to make up the difference in the mortgage and utilities.

I admit Kyle and I had an open arrangement, so I can't fault him for sleeping around, but not with my housemate and friend. Ugh, this pill would be a lot easier to swallow if it was a stranger and not my housemate. I'm hurt, but I'm not going to go on like a wounded animal. I don't want Kyle to read this and think I give or gave a wild ass fuck about him hooking up with Anette and moving in together.

Anette invited our other house mate, Lin, and me to a house warming at the house her and Kyle bought together. I honestly didn't want to go until I thought about Kyle's friends that I always caught staring at me at other parties. I thought how sweet it would be to cherry pick his friends.

Wanting to make a good impression and show that I don't really give a rat's ass, I had my hair styled and my nails done at Candy Nails and Hair Salon. Candy Nails is a friendly non-judgmental salon and I would call it inviting to anyone regardless of where you were in life, as long as you had enough cash to pay for your visit.

I love the salon, actually I like the chatter that goes on between these ladies like a sewing circle of news, opinion, and gossip. It was amazing how Linda, the owner, could remember and repeat so much gossip.

Some of the women there would be there the whole day getting extensions or the latest hair style and others just came for the gossip and to get their nails smoothed. There was one thin blonde girl with long straight hair. She was getting thin braids with beads dispersed throughout her hair. How does she ever wash it? The world may never know.

Everyone fell silent when a pair of men in jeans and tee shirts carrying buckets of tools walked into the salon. One of the men was maybe in his thirties and the younger one was closer to collage age. Amara, the salon owner quickly greeted the two men and ushered them to the back wall where the shampoo stations were. They were plumbers obviously. The older man was in his mid-thirties the younger guy was maybe ten years younger. The women in the salon were like a well-trained chorus line, all of us sat or stood with perfect posture and some touched up their lip gloss to impress the men.

Watching them in the mirror it was easy to see one of the washing basins were not long for this salon as the two men got to work. The other girls were pretty quiet as the guys bent over the green porcelain basin grabbing tools and grunting their disapproval as they worked on the underside of the basin. The younger man stood and supported the green porcelain sink while the older man removed the ceramic pedestal that supported the sink and hid the pipes underneath. The sink part must have been heavy because I could see all the muscles in Brandon's arms pop like a body builders.

The older man was way too efficient, all of us girls could have watched the younger guy flexing there for a few moments longer. The younger man walked out the front door carrying the basin effortlessly, like he was carrying a basket of laundry. He returned shortly and took the pedestal while the other guy cleaned up the floor and fussed with the drain and waterlines.

The girl working on my hair whisper to me their names one was Colt and his apprentice was Brandon. I hear they were related somehow, like cousins or something. The two plumbers made short work of the old pipes and carried in a new basin and was setting it up. Colt was explaining everything he did to Brandon including why it needed to be done this way and what would happen if you did it out of sequence. Patience and teaching others without making fun of them is defiantly a turn on.

Colt was a good looking man; but, I'm not going to lie, Brandon was really cute. Tussled hair, with some uncontrolled curls, and that 4 o'clock shadow would, well feel you know feel pretty good brushing up against some of my more sensitive areas. Just when I had my fantasy with Brandon all figured out Shelly was done with my hair and it was time for me to leave. I could have watched the plumbers all day if the truth be told.

I walked out of the salon to find my jeep was blocked by the plumbers van, Brandon was breaking down the boxes the new sink came in and stuffing them into the back of the plumbers van. I stood watching him work until he acknowledged I was there and asked if he was blocking me in. I managed a nod of my head, because I couldn't make any words come out, he was that cute.

Brandon disappeared into the salon and came back in a few moments with Colt. Well I quickly learned Colt or "Colton" as it was embossed on his shirt, was a very close talker. I mean if he stood any closer to me he would be kissing me, I swear.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" Colt said after we introduced ourselves.

"I don't think so, but I don't go to any plumber's conventions or anything." I joked.

"I'm pretty sure I know you from someplace." Colt said. He was sizing me up, thinking about where he had met me.

"Oh I know! You're the girl dancing in the cage at the Leather Stallion two weeks ago." Colt said with a smile.

I was relieved they were not going to beat me up for because I was a crossdresser, we still live in times where this happens to people. I was also embarrassed but flattered someone recognized me from last week's girl's night out where I was dared to dance in the go-go cage at the leather bar.

I was interested in Brandon, so we exchanged numbers while Colt moved the van. I was actually a little giddy thinking maybe Brandon and I could hookup.

When Colt came back he sent Brandon back inside to finish up while Colt started talking my leg off. What struck me as very odd was Colt asked a bunch of questions concerning my relationship with Kyle and brought up a few of Kyle's friends by name. He tried to make it sound like normal conversation but it felt like he was feeling me out. I did ask if he was going to Kyle's housewarming and he gave me a really vague answer so I didn't push it any further. Finally after a brief moment of silence Colt asked me for my number and thought we should go out sometime. I didn't object and we traded numbers, a plumber friend may come in handy.

I spent the better part of the day searching the internet for Colt and Brandon. It wasn't hard finding Colt who was a member of several adult themed clubs in town including the same pride themed Stag-Vixen group as my ex-boyfriend and a member at the local leather bar.

Getting dressed for the party I gave up on Brandon but I was still tempted to call Colt again and see if he wanted to go but I thought better of it. I didn't know if I should walk in with someone or if things would go better with Anette and Kyle if I came alone and maybe left with a guy, one of Kyle's friends would be perfect. I honestly didn't want to go, but I knew going would send a message that I wasn't hurt and already moved on. All the online advice columns all said to dress conservatively and don't get drunk. Fuck that, I'm dressing how I want. Hair and nails are done so a bright pink satin thong with nude panty hose and a twist neck long sleeve little black dress. I slipped into a pair of leather mules and walked back and forth in front of the mirror. I finished it off with a dark green faux alligator purse and some gold chains and bracelets. Not bad for thrift store finds.

My roommate Lin offered to drive so I didn't argue assuming I would need a few glasses of wine to get through tonight's party. We left early thinking we could help Annette with any last minute chores. Lin also wore her little black dress. Lin joked it looked like we were going to a funeral, I laughed but in a way we were, Annette's freedom will die tonight I joked.

We turned off the highway and headed over the bridge to the little bedroom town, only famous for its lighthouse. Seriously the only thing in this little village was an ice-cream stand and a "Live bait & doughnut" shop. I had no idea why Kyle would buy a house out here and not closer to work.

Lin knew we had to park on the street because Kyle's house had a shared driveway with four other former cottages. We parked a few houses down thinking we wouldn't get blocked in or anything and started walking to the house.

Kyle had bought a cottage that had been cut off a regular house in 1875, pulled by horses to a new basement and a kitchen added to it, so it didn't look like much from the street, but Lin and I were very impressed with how cute the little front yard looked. Little bushes and new mulch and even a little leaf shaped bird bath. I was really impressed, since I offered a friend of mine two hundred to see what he could do to spruce it up. I knew he went over budget, there was at least twice that in bushes and mulch not to mention the little birdbath and labor.

Together we knocked and let ourselves in the front door. The cottage was built long on a narrow lot, first floor was living room then a dining area, then a kitchen with stairs leading up to the bedrooms and a full bath. Anette greeted us in the living room gave us each a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lin still grimaced at the greeting, I guess they don't do that in China on the other hand Anette is from Australia and it's considered polite.

I took my wine bottles and placed them on the bar on the back patio while Annette gave Lin a tour of the house. I caught up with them in the kitchen, they were placing bets on how long it was going to take me to hook up with someone. Lin bet I would have sex with someone during the first half of the party and Annette bet either the second half or I would go home with someone new.

"Now just hold on, I'll bet $20 that I don't do either and I go home the same way I got here." I said.

"Yes! I'm in!" Lin shouted a little too loud.

"I'm going to buy a new center piece for the dining room with my winnings." Anette explained.

"Ladies, this is a mix party and Leigh will have to figure out who is who so I wager with her not getting lucky tonight." Kyle said surprising us.

Kyle's comment put me off, like I couldn't get laid after breaking up with him. I knew what he was trying to say without saying it.

"How about we open some of that wine." I suggested.

By the time we were opening the third bottle of wine the living room was full of Kyle's friends, Anette being from Australia really only had us girls to chat with. She had come to California to live with an internet romance and that didn't work out. She didn't know anyone except me and landed on my doorstep looking for help.

Anette was really cute, and she had been in transition (M2F) for about 5 years before leaving Australia. She literally could have had anybody she desired. I think because Kyle immigrated to the United States it gave the two of them something in common.

The party was a mixed group, some of Kyle's friends were gay, straight, bi, and it was an interesting arrangement. The only genetic women here was Karen, the realtor that sold Kyle the house, and her girlfriend. Anette, Lin, and I were the only TG/CD members of the party. Kyle had a lot of friends. I knew Lin would have guys hitting on her all night. Lin was Chinese American and well she really looked like a genetic girl when she got dressed up.

Then Joe appeared out of nowhere. Lin and I hired Joe to upgrade Anette's curb appeal.

"You look really nice tonight." Joe said to me. He always compliments me when he sees me.

Joe's family owns a local landscaping company and snow removal service. Since I live across the street from his grandmother he'll stop over and take care of my driveway and any odd jobs that need taking care of he will cut me a fair price. In the winter I'll put coffee on and Joe will plow me and my driveway as needed. Joe is a tall Italian and his occupation has left him with a well-defined body. He works a lot with his shirt off so he has a great tan from the waist up, but from the waist down he almost glows in the dark.

"You really did a great job on the lawn." I said while sipping my wine.

Joe cleaned up nicely, slacks and a polo shirt couldn't hide the impressive body he had under all of that.

"I have the invoice in the truck, I can run out and get it." Joe offered.

"Why don't we walk out together, I have your money in my purse." I said.

I was confused, I only had $200 for the lawn. I got my purse and we walked out to the sidewalk and headed for Joe's truck parked about four houses down on the street.

"About the $200, we went over budget a little bit I'm afraid." Joe said in a hushed voice.

"But you promised it wouldn't go over two hundred." I said.

"The bushes and the mulch, then the fuel charge, not to mention the grass seed. It was a lot more work than you think." Joe said as we walked down the sidewalk towards his truck.

"That's bullshit Joe, you said two hundred and I only have two hundred." I argued as I opened the passenger side of the truck.

Sliding onto the front seat caused my nylons and silk bikini underwear to rub together causing me to feel very girly as I got in the truck, reminding me to sit up straight and stick my chest out.

Joe got in the driver's seat and after several minutes of thumbing through invoices in a plastic clipboard he handed me the invoice. I was pissed, a deal was a deal, now he was trying to upcharge me. Looking over the invoice it said paid in full, $200 and other considerations.

"What is this other considerations bullshit, Joe?" I asked as I handed him the envelope with the $200.

I was thinking you could make up the difference with, you know some oral?" Joe asked with a broad grin.

We were far enough from the house I guess, but I watched the house for a few more minutes to make sure nobody missed me stepping out. Joe had already reclined in his seat pushing his pants and underwear down exposing his cock. It popped up like tulip in spring.

Joe pulled up his shirt showing off his flat stomach and looking around in case anyone was around.

"Don't get any on my hair or dress." I warned him as I moved my hands along his muscular thighs.

There was nothing small about Joe but I needed to get to work and finish before we got caught, but there is always time to run my hands over his immaculate thighs and stomach. Landscaping really does a body good.

"Fuck...this is so big and thick." I said as I milked a couple drops of precum from the tip and stroked him just a little bit. I rubbed the head of his cock against my lips as more precum leaked out like lip balm.

"M-m-m-m, this looks good enough to eat." I mumbled.

I pushed his cock against his stomach so I could trace his balls with my tongue, then I licked up one side of his cock and down the other side getting him wet before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock and letting my tongue swirl around his glands.

Pumping his cock a couple time before pushing my lips down his shaft until my chin was pushing down on his thigh. I held all of his meat in my mouth and pumped it in and out with short strokes until I needed to breathe again. Then going back down on him until his cockhead was in the back of my throat, I was trying to let my throat contract and expand while the rest of my mouth remained tightly around his shaft. He seemed to enjoy it.

"That's it baby, yes, just like that." Joe moaned.

As I moved my mouth up and down his shaft I remembered to open my eyes. I didn't stop sucking his cock, I just wanted to take everything in. The steering wheel was to the right of me and Joe's stomach to the left, I remember looking up at the arm rest on the door. I took a deep breath through my nose, memorizing his scent. I tried to make a mental image to write in my diary later.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, it was always this way when I had a man's cock in my mouth. It's like you're doing something wrong yet intimate and delicious all at the same time. Joe moved so he could play with my boobs. Amazing how much guys like boobs.

I glided my mouth up and down his shaft, taking him a little deeper into my mouth, I could feel the head sliding across the roof of my mouth and the shaft against my tongue until it reached my throat. I relaxed and let him slide in, gaging a little and then relaxing until my chin was against his thigh, his balls against my right cheek.

Joe's right hand was rubbing my back and occasionally squeezing my ass as I sucked his cock. I began pumping my mouth up and down his shaft faster with more intent, I would have used my hands but I needed them for support so this was all mouth on Joe. The loud slurping noises my mouth made trying to get him to cum were erotic but, not as sexy as Joe's moans and gasps, I knew I was doing it right and he was getting closer.

"Oh yeah your tongue is the best, baby." Joe whispered to me.

I felt like I was in complete control. Then, Joe's hand push down on the back of my head taking control of the speed and depth of this blow job. Joe was really hard at this point and his balls had pulled up tight to his body, I was anticipating his orgasm was right around the corner so I let him control the speed and force.

"I'm so close." Joe grunted.

Joe started making deep grunting throat noises then with a little roughness he held my mouth on his cock, his thighs tightened and I felt the splash of semen coating the back of my throat and the inside of my cheeks. I could feel his cock pulse between my lips as it delivered the next load of cum coating the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

I stayed still even after Joe relaxed his death hold on the back of my head. I didn't want any semen on my dress or hair. I milked his cock with my hand, swallowing now and again to get every drop to prevent any evidence of what happened. I held his cock in my mouth until it was limp and ready to go back in his pants.

"You know I only do that with you Joe, you know that right?" I said checking my makeup in the sun visor mirror.

"Do what?" Joe asked

"Fucking swallow, I only do that with people I really trust, like you Joe." I said.

I brushed my hair back into place as Joe pulled up his pants and then I touched up my makeup, my lips were puffy. Hopefully nobody at the party will notice. Joe started his truck as I got out and he drove off. It made me feel a little cheap, it made me feel like I just turned a trick in his truck.

Honestly made me feel a little dirty and turned on at the same time since I knew he took that blowjob on about $300 worth of services and plants. It made me think how I could live out a stripper or prostitute fantasy.

Walking back into the party that was in full swing unnoticed was easy enough. Well unnoticed by everyone expect Annette and Lin. Annette was fanning herself with the pot money from our earlier bet then dramatically handed it over to Lin. This caused some curious glances from some people but nobody cared.

"Oral shouldn't count as sex, it's just helping out a friend." I said, maybe a little too loudly. The girls just giggled and went back to drinking.

Kyle and his bodybuilding friends were in the living room trading diet secrets and bragging about the mornings work out. They all had a better diet or a better food then the other and I wasn't ready to pretend I was interested in what they were saying. All of them were nice but you couldn't tell who was gay and who was straight in that group. Besides, I wouldn't find a new boyfriend in front of Kyle. I got a new glass of wine and headed to the patio, alone.

12