Colton's Gay Pnp Fun

Story Info
Adults ONLY Gay explicit sex and drug fun.
3.2k words
4.57
11.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colton then slowly withdrew his fist and pulled it right out. He chuckled at the look on my face which showed him that I needed my hole to take more. He said to me we have all day and night; we can pace ourselves. Besides I think I need your tongue to explore my hole now. With that he helped me out of the sling and laid me on my back on the bed. He then climbed on top of me in a 69 position and lowered his hole onto my tongue.

A hole never looked so good, and I buried my tongue deep in his waiting hole. I then lifted my legs up and he pinned them back and buried his tongue deep in me. We feverishly ate out each other for about an hour, slurping, probing, twirling the tips of our tongues around in each other...then while I continued my onslaught of his hole with my tongue, he started to work a toy back into my hole. He said we need to keep you nice and loose so we can open you up even more. Have you ever been tag team fucked Jonas?

I heard him and responded by moaning and burying my tongue even deeper into his now also loosened hole. He chuckled and said I guess that means you would like that...I removed my tongue for a second to reply yes please...almost yelling in excitement. I would love cum oozing out my hole and then more fucked into me!

As my tongue continued to work Colton's hole, he started to punch-fuck me with the toy. My hole just kept taking it, hungry like a true slut in heat. After about another 20 minutes of this mutual pleasure, Colton slid the toy out and lifted himself from the 69 position on top of me. I was so spun still that I lifted my head trying to keep my tongue inside him, with no luck!

He placed the toy in my hand, knowing that I would instantly slide it into my hungry hole...which of course I did. He then held the poppers to my nose again and said 4 hits pig! Which I did without question. Hold the last one, he barked...which I did. Ok exhale! I once again obeyed, and the rush took over.

I was lying there, sliding the toy in and out of my now loose hungry hole, slow fucking myself and riding the waves of pleasure of my heightened rush. I could sense Colton talking on his phone, but it was like a blur as I continued to goon from the poppers rush which of course also kept my Tina high going. I was happily in my own little world of unbridled lust and pleasure.

I could feel the head of the toy slide through my rings, parting the fleshy walls as it penetrated my inner sanctum, riding the waves as it continued deep into my soul. My brain fleetingly remembering the series of four stories I had read on amazon about 'Brad's First PnP Gangbang' ( I found it on google!) and how I had so desperately wanted to be 'Brad' from that story...and my brain also briefly recalled Colton asking if I had ever been tag teamed...maybe I WOULD end up as lucky as 'Brad'???

The poppers rush that had also heightened the waves of pleasure from the earlier Tina was now wearing off. I could sense Colton still in the room, and realised he was fixing several more points. He also sensed that my high was declining and walked over to me. Pull the toy out slut, he said and then inserted a needle-less syringe deep inside me and squirted the contents into my hole. Within a few seconds I could feel the now familiar burn of having been given a booty bump.

I inhaled, slow and deep, then slowly exhaled, and did this several times and could feel the sense of a mild rush coming over me. As I continued with the deep slow breathing, I could feel the rush become more pronounced, and more intense. Instinctively I went to slide the toy back into my hole, only to feel Colton stop me and hear him say, no slut, take this one. He handed me a bigger toy, as in longer and thicker. He had already lubed it up, and my rush from the booty bump was making me moan.

He then put a dollop of lube on my hole and easily slid 4 fingers into me, distributing the lube. I could once again feel cum oozing out of my cock, then Colton held the poppers to my nose and said deep hits slut! I obliged of course, and after the 4th hit he pulled the bottle away saying, you know what to do. I held the last hit for what seemed a long time then exhaled. The rush made my breathing increase in speed, and I could not get the toy into my hole quick enough. I deep fucked my hole with this bigger toy, welcoming the intrusion and sliding it's entire 12 inches into myself and then all the way back out.

The next thing I became aware of was several other voices in the room. Colton had previously dimmed the lights, and in the dimly lit room I could make out 4 other guys. They were all undressing, and I heard one say in a deep voice, Fuck me look at the slut...as I continued to moan and slow fuck myself with the toy. I then heard Colton say, well boys, he is all yours and the night is still young! They were all between 30 and 50, varying degrees of body hair and cock size and thickness. I diud not care as I was now drooling as I moaned and fucked myself.

One of the newcomers, a guy about 35, average build and fairly hairy, was sporting a hard as a rock cock which was about 7.5 inches, but about 6 inches around the hard shaft said is he high or what! Colton quickly replied, well not as high as he is going to be in a minute when I slam him again. You boys all slam and I will tie him off. I knew what was coming as Colton came around to my right side. He took the toy off me, and laughed when he saw the expression on my face.

He said not to worry, your hole is going to be well used and looked after! I sighed and laid back in the sling and offered him my arm. I was blissed out, wondering how the hell it could get any better. I could sense the other guys getting their slams ready as I felt the band once again tighten around my upper arm. Colton turned on a small desk lamp near the sling so he could safely admin me, found a nice vein and slid the needle in. I hardly felt it this time, but already my breathing became more rapid just knowing what was about to come from the needle in my arm.

I heard Colton moan softly in an approving manner and glanced over and saw the nice deep red flash in the barrel of the syringe as he registered getting my vein. Here you go pig, this will loosen up your desires, and your hole, to a new level...as he removed the band and then depressed the plunger, slamming the Tina right into my awaiting vein. Within a second, he removed the needle and applied a tissue. I pressed down and lifted my arm as I heard someone cough.

Then it was my turn to cough, and I coughed hard several times and then remembered to breathe as the most intense wave of pleasure swept over my entire body. I felt my cock cumming as if I was full on pissing, and then felt my hole relax with wanton desire, craving it to be fucked. I could hear moaning and realised it was me, my tongue was poking out and eyes wide open as I could see someone move between my legs.

The meaty head of a rock-hard cock covered in precum pushed against my hole and I let out a low growl and nodded, fully encouraging the guy who now to me was entirely a hard cock as he pushed his solid pulsating cock balls deep into my hungry hole. I could feel his hot balls against the base of my butt as my cock just continued to ooze cum, my eyes now rolling back in my head in total and unadulterated lust for more.

I could feel someone at my head and looked up long enough to see Colton. He was removing a part of the sling from behind my head, so my head dropped back. He then lifted my head up again and administered a couple of hits of poppers. I was still fully flying from the slam, and withing seconds was moaning out of control. I then felt my head drop back down again and felt another cock pressing against my mouth.

I felt the hard cock at my mouth slide easily down my throat, now rushing from the poppers and the slam and moaning around the hard shaft which was now fucking me relentlessly down my opened-up throat. With the cock deep in my hole pounding away and the one doing the same down my throat, I felt myself giving over to these fuckers. Within a few more pumps I felt fuller at both ends as both the cocks began to shoot their first load of many for the night!

The guy that just blew his load of cum down my throat was still pulsating as he withdrew his cock, and he was literally still cumming as he pulled out of my mouth. I could taste his hot salty cum, and at the same time the guy fucking my now loose and sloppy cum-filled hole also pulled out. I could feel cum running down my chin and oozing out of my hole at the same time... I just once again moaned in pleasure, and kind of whimpered at being empty.

I did not have to worry about that, as almost instantly there were the other 2 new arrivals to replace the first 2, and they were both rock hard and desperately needing to dump their first loads into me from their slams. It did not take long at all and I felt my holes flooding with hot cum again. I reached down and held the guy in my hole as I didn't want him to pull out. He chuckled and pulled back and Colton moved in and quickly added his cum to the 2 loads just deposited in me. There was now a decent stream of cum oozing out of my hole and also running down and dripping off my chin!

To be continued

The next part of the fun was a little bit of a blur as I was rushing again from the Tina in all of their hot cum. I was helped out of the sling and onto the bed, which was covered in a leather sheet. One of the guys laid on his back and they made me kneel over him, facing him and then lower my hole down onto his waiting hard throbbing cock. He pulled me down onto his chest, as one of the other guys then positioned himself behind me and impaled me with his hard cock as well...two rock hard cocks were now simultaneously fucking and stretching my wired and flying hole.

I then had my hands placed on a hard cock each side of me, as Colton came up in front of me and slid his hard cum-dripping cock down my throat. Here I was, being fucked in my hungry hole by two hard throbbing cocks, jerking off another 2 hard throbbing cocks while Colton was fucking my throat and his balls were bouncing on my chin! I heard a lot of moaning, and this position continued for about 30 minutes.

I began to feel my hole stretch a little more and could tell that both the cocks in my hole were almost about to cum deep inside me. The guys inside my hole began increasing their moaning, which in turn got the two I was jerking off all stirred up and harder than steel, also ready to blow. All the increased moaning took Colton over the edge, and he was the first to blow, sending stream after stream of hot cum down my throat.

As he came, I involuntarily quivered, sending the two cocks buried deep in my cummy hole to blow even more hot cum right up inside me. And then, to top it all off, the two I was jerking off blew their hot cum all over my arms and shoulders, and I was left dripping cum from my hole, my mouth and all over my upper body. Colton had removed his cock from my mouth, and I moved across first to the left then the right, to clean off the two I had just jerked to completion.

The two cocks in my hole remained mostly hard, and I lifted myself off them and spun around...disappointed that my hole was empty, but happy to suck and slurp them both clean whilst now on all fours. As I did so, one of the guys could not resist and buried his face between my ass cheeks and slid his tongue deep into my cum-filled hole. He slurped and sucked the loads of cum out of me, adding his saliva at the same time so my hole was completely slick and fully lubricated.

One of the other guys then slid around underneath me into a 69 and started sucking my cock, which was constantly dripping with my cum. I took his semi hard cock balls deep and sucked his cock as he worked on mine. The guy who was deep felching the cum from my hole removed his tongue and started to add fingers into me. My hole instantly responded. Colton saw what was happening and moved over and held the poppers under my nose. I took several hits, then resumed sucking the guy in a 69.

As the poppers rush descended on me and I could feel the ripple of intense pleasure wash over me, starting in my cock and balls, up my spine to my brain, and then straight to my hole, the guy fingering me felt my hole relax. My sucking on the growing cock in my mouth grew feverish, and the cock responded, getting fully hard and sliding deep down into my throat. The guy at my hole added more lube, and began to work is fist in. I was so horny and wired, my hole relaxed and as another wave of bliss swept over me, he slid his fist right up inside me, getting through the rings and into my guts. This only drove me crazier with intense pleasure and desire.

The guy I was sucking was still in a 69 with me, and my cock was only semi hard but oozing lots of cum. As the fist was worked deeper into my hungry wired hole, the cock down my throat erupted, sending bursts of hot cum into my guts, He pulled out and was straight away replaced by one of the other guys, hard and dripping precum. He easily went straight down my throat in one smooth thrust, lubed up with his precum and the load of cum the previous guy had just coated my throat with.

So, there I was taking my first deep fisting, whilst I had a hard cock deep down my throat fucking me. The guys just kept it up, fully working me at both ends for about another hour. They all managed to cum again and had each taken a turn exploring inside me with their fists. Each guy had a different style, and every so often Colton topped me up with poppers. After they had all cum again, I was then told it was time for a break.

I was helped up, and as I stood up, wobbly on my feet, I felt myself ooze more cum as I felt a mix of cum, lube and my own clear ass juice leak out of my sloppy hole and run down the insides of my legs. I felt so fucking used, fucked, stretched and blissfully happy. Yup, this is pig heaven. They helped me to the shower and told me to use the body wash and relax and enjoy a long hot shower...but to not forget to have a good wash out at the same time.

I did as instructed, and it all felt so good. Someone had placed a toy and a bottle of poppers within reach of the shower stall and being a true slut bottom...as well as pretty much high as fuck, I could not help myself. I reached over and took a couple of hits of poppers, then a huge mouth hit and held it. I grabbed the toy, which was long and about as thick as a coke can, rubbed some soap on my hole for lube, exhaled...and as the rush hit from the poppers, I began to fuck myself intensely with the toy.

By this time, even though the rush was amazing, the Tina slam from earlier was wearing off, so this was more of a poppers rush. As I slid the toy as deep as it would go, I expelled a little 'waste' so then in my high and wired state still then grasped why the toy and poppers were there...it was not by coincidence! I then douched again and was completely clean, and once again my hole was producing nothing but its own clear natural ass juice lube!

I could not resist however and fucked myself some more with that toy which had so conveniently been left there for my use. Just before the guys had left me in the shower, they made a comment amongst themselves which took me a little time to process, and it now was in the forefront of my thoughts. One of them said Well I hope the piggy slut realizes that we have by no means finished with him. As I pondered this comment, I felt something and looked down. I had involuntarily oozed another stream of cum from my half hard cock, and the cum hung down in a thread.

I soaped myself down with the shower gel one last time, and spent time fondling my cock, my smooth-shaven balls and rubbing shower gel all over my taint and my now fleshy puffy well-used hole, and it felt incredible. I made sure I was squeaky clean all over and turned off the shower. I heard chuckles and laughter coming from the playroom, and towelled myself dry, and hung up the towel and walked naked with cum hanging down in a stream from the semi-hard tip of my cut cock. As I walked into the playroom, Colton said Fuck yes you slutty pig, lets ramp this up and give you some more 'first's' to add to tonight's fun!

To be continued