Combat Healer Ch. 03

Story Info
Monster Girl Harem, Red Oni Girlfriend.
6.7k words
4.74
15.8k
29

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 03 -- Monster Girl Harem, Red Oni Girlfriend.

Submitted: September 29, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

- CHAPTER 3: Girlfriend -

Present Day

A young busty Holstaur doublechecked that she had everything she might need for her short trip, preparing to leave the farm where she'd grown up and hoping that she wouldn't be back for a long time, since that would imply that she'd been successful in achieving her goal.

Not that she didn't love her large family with every bit of her heart, but she was ready to leave home and to make herself useful for the man she loved.

As it turned out, she'd been betrothed to a strong and handsome human who had saved her mother's life, as well as the life of her youngest brother, and she'd been deeply ashamed to discover that she wasn't what he wanted in a woman.

Her father had made the offer when he saw how his gorgeous blonde daughter, who never had an eye for anyone, waited on the young human like a servant, attending to his every need and watching him closely whenever he wasn't in need. Thus, it wasn't a stretch for the older man to attempt to arrange her marriage with a guy she was clearly taken with, an unexpected proposition that made her deeply embarrassed, even if she desperately wanted it.

Yet, the healer wanted more than a woman to bear his children.

He wanted someone who could go where he went, and fight by his side.

The young Holstaur never imagined herself as someone who would travel the world as a Scourge Suppressor, but if it meant she could be with the man of her dreams, then nothing was going to stop her from achieving her goal.

However, she had a lot of things holding her back.

For one, she didn't know how to advance in her class as a Ranger, having difficulty wielding a bow, and even if she did advance, she was confident she wouldn't be useful without a Focus. But that meant she needed money, a lot of it, in order to pay for the Focus Ritual, and her family was practically broke.

They had all the basic necessities, including plenty of food, water, and clothing, and they owned the land they farmed, but they didn't actually have very much coin.

Thus, in hopes of finding some way to begin saving up, she attempted to sell animal shit from the farm to the local tanners, hoping they'd purchase it to use in their leathermaking process.

But that didn't work out.

There were already plenty of Shit Collectors from the city, with Adrennais shit being preferred, and no one was in need of extra shit. So she instead attempted her hand at hunting small game, when she overheard a vender suggesting that the prices of meat were too high for his preferences, and he'd gladly buy from a different source. Of course, her large chest wouldn't allow her to use a normal bow the correct way, but her father had a crossbow, and she hoped it would help her train her Class.

However, in the end, that didn't work out either, and she was exhausted from working all day on the farm and then using all her spare time to try to earn some extra coin.

But then her father, having seen her hard work and persistence, came through by deciding to sell one of their prized Herdalope in order to make just barely enough money for her to do a Focus Ritual.

It was a big risk, they both knew it, since she probably wasn't ready for the ritual, but she was determined.

More than that, she had Determination, and she could feel it giving her strength.

So she took the Focus Ritual, desperate to unlock a Focus, only to be confused when the examiner gasped in surprise. And yet, she didn't know what the big deal was about.

"Is that a rare Focus?" she'd wondered.

"Very rare," the examiner agreed. "Any guild would be lucky to have you. Although, you might need to train first, before one of the top five will accept you. Did you have one in mind?"

"Remnant," she said automatically, knowing it was the guild of her betrothed.

"Then train hard. They're the best of the best."

So that's exactly what she did. She went back home and trained.

More than that, she earned her family money. Enough to pay back what her father had given her and then some.

Because when unlocking her Focus, she also gained Sharp Eye, Perfect Aim, and Critical Bullseye.

Now, killing game of any size wasn't a problem for her, and she made a lot of money selling meat, as well as a decent amount of silver from tracking down certain hides when they were in shorter supply.

And she got stronger.

A lot stronger.

In fact, her progress was so fast, that even she felt confident it was abnormal.

But she was determined to be with the man she loved, and that Determination made all the difference.

* * *

Despite my eagerness, I honestly couldn't believe this was really happening.

This hot Oni chick was really going to let me sit in her lap while she jerked me off? Fuck, it was almost too difficult to believe. But after making the offer, she was sitting there expectantly on my bed, her midnight metal staff now on the floor, her leather-clad thighs parted slightly, her glossy black clothing a sharp contrast to her rosy skin.

And my cock was as hard as a rock.

I stood up slowly as I looked her over, examining her rose-colored skin doing little to hide her firm muscular build. Between the vibrant red skin, chin-length white hair and thin white eyebrows, along with her black leather outfit, she was hot as hell to look at.

And she had amazing tits, as did most Oni women.

Huge, firm, and plump, her tits would be just as perky without the black leather that held them firmly in place, her busty cleavage just begging me to bury my face against her breasts. But for some reason, I couldn't touch her tits.

That was one of her rules.

However, I could touch her ass, thighs, and she was even willing to suck on my cock.

Bizarre rules, but I was not about to complain!

Getting my pants down, my cock now pointed straight at her, I watched as she focused on it with an unexpected hunger in her gold eyes, before she looked briefly alarmed, her expression becoming reserved. It all happened so fast that most might not have fully picked up on the subtleties.

But I caught it.

For one, she seemed to be sincerely aroused by the sight of my puny human cock, which was only about eight inches in length and two inches across. Very small, compared to Oni length and thickness, though I was confident I was above average by human standards.

But then, the reservation.

She liked what she saw, but was holding back.

For some reason, it was almost as if she didn't want to get aroused herself. Which suddenly caused everything to make a lot more sense. She didn't want me to touch her tits because that would be arousing for her, whereas she could manage to control herself if I only touched her ass and thighs. Likewise, she was fine with sucking on my cock and jerking me off, which she could probably manage to do as a sort of 'service' without getting aroused herself, but regular fucking was off limits.

Honestly, I was curious as to why that seemed to be the case, but no way in hell was I about to ask right now.

As the Oni motto went, 'Fuck first, ask name later.' Granted, I already knew her name, but the general concept still applied. We had plenty of time to talk, but fucking was on the menu right now, before she got cold feet.

Or jerking, in this case.

However, as I began pulling off my shirt too, she abruptly sounded alarmed.

"Wait!" she exclaimed, lifting her rosy hand in the traditional stop gesture while turning her head away.

I focused on her intently, watching her shift her thighs, her cheeks a slightly darker crimson hue.

Damn, she was sincerely trying to avoid getting aroused herself.

But damn!

That just meant she was aroused by seeing me shirtless! Hell yes! How did I ever get so lucky?! A hot Oni chick who grew up with humans, preferred human men over her own kind, and even wanted to be in a long-term relationship?!

Fuck, I'd really won it big here!

Dropping my shirt to hide my own abs, I decided to walk over while still half clothed, my throbbing cock barely a foot from her face when I stopped. She glanced at it hesitantly, then looked up at me, before the hint of a smile touched her full pale lavender lips again. She then patted the black leather on her thigh, seeming more confident and relaxed.

"Have a seat, young man," Mel teased.

I grinned, recalling that she was twenty-four, three years older than me, taking a step to the side and carefully lowering my naked ass onto her muscular thighs. The black leather was warm against my skin as I made contact, largely because her body was so warm, making a chill run up my spine. My cock was leaking now, that familiar clear sticky fluid beginning to form a bead at the top.

Mel wasted no time wrapping one arm around me, pulling me against her shoulder while her thin strong fingers from her other hand began slowly wrapping around the base of my cock. I moaned as she did her first stroke, prompting me to lean into her more, enjoying her embrace. My head was higher than hers in this position, but it wouldn't be too much trouble to curl my back a little and crouch, since we were the same height.

"Can I kiss you on the cheek?" I whispered as she stroked me again, beginning to get into a steady slow rhythm. Her gold eyes were focused now, like she had a job to do.

"Yes," she said firmly.

I reached up to cup the side of her other cheek, mesmerized by the sharp contrast in our skin tones for a second, before slowly bridging the short gap and pressing my lips against her silky smooth skin.

Shit, this was heaven.

She smelled so amazing too, like cinnamon and nutmeg.

Honestly, her face was so attractive alone that I wouldn't even care what her body was like. She could have no tits at all, and I'd be fine with that, though huge firm tits were pretty standard for Oni. Still, I wanted to reach down and grab them so badly, but knew I shouldn't flaunt with the rules or else risk her changing her mind.

Unexpectedly, she pulled away a little.

"Just a second," she whispered, removing her arm from my back and hunching down over my cock. "You're leaking too much," she added, just before she wrapped her lips around the head.

"Shit," I moaned, feeling her hot tongue swirl around to collect all the precum. I could feel the side of her firm tit pressing against me a little, wishing again I could squeeze it.

With her leaning over me like this, I decided to gently feel her white hair for the first time, finding it even softer than I was expecting, as I gently ran my fingers through it. Then, after petting her a little, while she continued to suck on the head, I began tracing down her neck and then feeling the black leather on her upper back. Her red shoulder blades were delicate for an Oni, though the rippling muscles on her back was undeniable proof of her strength.

In a wrestling match, I honestly didn't know who would win between us.

Granted, I'd probably let her win, assuming she wasn't actually stronger than me.

Tracing the tiny bumps of her spine covered in soft red skin, I moved lower past the dimples in her lower back until I reached her leather pants. She was leaned over enough that I could feel just the top of her ass, but not enough that I could really grab it. Wiggling my fingers into her pants a little, I slipped one finger down her crack, leaving it there while I continued petting her white hair with my other hand.

"I'm getting close," I whispered.

She pulled away slightly. "I'll just stay down here then," she replied, beginning to focus more intently on jerking me with her hand, her voice suddenly seductive. "Now, cum in my mouth, my cute little human."

Shit, something about her slightly haughty tone pushed me over the edge.

She was just returning her lips to the tip of my cock when I started shooting my load. Mel immediately began swallowing, jerking me more fervently while I shot three more times, clearly knowing exactly what she was doing. She then licked the tip clean before beginning to sit up straight again.

The moment she did, I grabbed her arm to wrap around me again, and then leaned into her shoulder, grabbing the side of her face to pull her cheek toward me. She froze solid for half a second when I kissed her tenderly, before thawing out and holding me more intently in her arms.

"That was amazing," I whispered, feeling almost a little sleepy now.

She smirked. "Best you ever had?" she said playfully.

"There's no comparison," I admitted, though I wasn't about to tell her I'd never actually gotten a decent blowjob before. Sure, I'd fooled around with a handful of chicks when I was younger, even fucked a few pussies, but this was only my second blowjob and the first one sucked...not in a good way.

Way too much teeth involved.

A sharp contrast to the perfect blowjob I just received.

She grinned more fully, before pulling me tightly against her, snuggling her cheek into my forehead as I hunched more to fit in her arms. She seemed extremely content, as if she was just as satisfied as I was.

"Remind you of home?" I teased playfully, referring to her giving me a blowjob.

She laughed, a sincerely adorable chuckle. "I usually just let them touch my tits," she replied, her gold eyes dancing as she focused on me from the corner of her eye. "They really liked it because apparently human tits aren't this firm. But I'd be lying if I said this was the first time I'd jerked a human off. Or sucked on a human cock."

"I'd be shocked if you've done it any less than a hundred times, with how amazing that was. You're a pro."

She laughed again. "I think I'm going to like having you as a boyfriend," she admitted.

"I know I'll like having you as a girlfriend," I replied sincerely. Shit, this really was heaven. "Would you be interested in sharing a room with me?" I wondered. "Whenever we're in town," I clarified, since it wasn't uncommon that we'd have to make camp, both in the wilderness and in the Dungeons. Granted, we could share a tent too.

She was pensive, her white eyebrows knitted together. "If we share a room, then there will have to be extra rules."

"Okay," I said simply. "What will they be?"

"I'm not ready to be naked in front of you," she replied. "So you need to give me privacy when I ask for it."

I nodded. "Sure."

"Seriously," she pressed, her muscles tensing a little. "If you break that rule, then we'll probably have to split."

My expression grew more serious. "Yeah, I get it. I'm alright with that."

She relaxed, a warm smile returning to her face. "But if you follow the rules, then we can do this more often," she added.

I kissed her on the cheek again, enjoying the softness, which was a sharp contrast to the very firm arms that held me. "Sounds good," I agreed.

"So does that mean I'm on the team?" she wondered, a hint of playfulness in her gold eyes.

I sighed, knowing from her tone that she was only teasing - that she hadn't done all this to get on the team. "I guess we should probably get to that evaluation," I said just as playfully, only to grow a bit more serious. "I checked the Quest board this morning and didn't see anything I think Turg would be interested in taking. But, in the event we leave later today, we'll need to make sure everything is official." I paused. "Paperwork and such," I added.

"Did my services earn me some points?" she wondered curiously.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe," I admitted. "But honestly, I trust that you're smart enough to know your own capabilities. My personal evaluation is more for myself, to know what I'm dealing with in terms of team composition."

She nodded, holding me slightly tighter.

Shit, this was great! She really seemed to like me!

"I like being your human," I replied in amusement, recalling what she'd said just before I got there. "Almost like being your pet," I teased.

She grinned widely. "Yeah? Then maybe I need to give my pet a little nickname."

"And what would that be?" I wondered.

She laughed. "Well, your name is Allister, so how about Allie? Sounds like a cute pet name to me."

I grimaced, though not necessarily because I didn't like it. "Sounds more like a girl's name," I hedged, not wanting to admit that someone else used to call me that.

Someone I was very fond of.

Someone I missed dearly, and who my heart ached for even to this day.

She chuckled more, her tight abs tensing against my side. "Yeah, it does," she giggled. "So then, Allie it is!" She continued to chuckle at my reaction.

Ugh, I should have known what I was getting myself into with an Oni. They enjoyed to tease, harass, and bully, and definitely did it affectionately to those they liked. My own mistake, for revealing my disapproval, though it was another big sign that she sincerely was interested in me.

Part of me wanted to resist the nickname, just because it was going to bring up some unpleasant memories, but I knew that would be a great way to ensure it stuck. Might be better to pretend like I didn't care and hope she settled on something else, though I doubted there was much I could do about it at this point.

Honestly, maybe this was a good thing though. I kind of needed to get over it, and it might be healthy to get used to someone else calling me Allie...

Sighing heavily, I finally pulled away, suddenly struggling a little as she tried to keep me in place, a huge grin on her face, before I managed to climb off her lap and get my pants on...

I definitely had the distinct impression that she let me, as opposed to me overpowering her, but I also hadn't been trying my hardest yet.

Once I was dressed, I focused on her expectantly.

She reached down for her staff and then stood up this time, holding the crystal-shaped bulbous end toward the floor. I was a little confused for half a second, before I sensed her transferring essence within the weapon, activating it.

With a crackle of vibrant orange, a curved ethereal blade shot out like lightning, the entire room suddenly twice as bright.

"It's a scythe," I said in shock, sincerely not expecting that outcome.

"Yep," she said cheerfully, the blade actively moving outward a little to become more like a War Scythe instead of a Harvesting Scythe. "I can adjust the position as needed in a fight." The ethereal orange blade abruptly shot inward like it was on a spring that abruptly released. "Easily decapitate monsters with no movement of the actual weapon." She held it up and swung it in the tight space to grasp with her other hand, the blade now at shoulder level as she held onto it firmly in both hands. The orange projection was still curved inward, barely a foot from her rosy fingers. "And I can even use it like a large Battle Axe if needed. Lots of flexibility in battle."

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers
12