Combined Magic

Story Info
Brother & Sister trying to save the world with sex magic.
2.9k words
4.1
22k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrOnifuta
MrOnifuta
27 Followers

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I slammed close my laptop, ripping it out of my sister's hands. Clutching it to my chest.

Raven just giggled, as she sat on my bed. "Do you want to get pegged?"

Raven, my 19 years old goth sister. She has all the tropes: petite, pale skin, small breasts, a bob hair cut. Always wearing dark red lipstick. Dark clothing. She is also friendly, outgoing, perky. Helpful around the house. Honor roll. Captain of the softball team. A good person but a great big sister.

My freshman year of high school, I was the prototypical nerd. Smaller than average, way smarter than average. Hobbies that get you targeted for abuse. The school bully decided I was his target for the day. He ripped my backpack off me, dumping the contents into a mud puddle. He then proceeds to shove me into a corner. I covered my face and began to cry knowing that I was about to get my ass kicked. Then I heard a metallic thud, then another thud, then another, then another. Looking up I saw my sister beating the bully with her softball bat. Her teammates intervened, holding her back. Everyone saw the rage in her eyes and from that point on, no one dared bully me.

I'm now 18 years old. Graduated high school with top honors. I'm still a nerd but a nerd with a full academic scholarship to MIT.

Raven just finished her freshman year of college and was coming home for the summer. Our parents were excited, planning a big dinner but Raven doesn't arrive home till tomorrow. Mom & Dad won't be home till late. That means I have the house all to myself. Time to relax and masturbate, without worrying about being rushed or caught.

I walked into my house excited, it been a while since I had total privacy. Then I heard noises coming from upstairs. Worried that someone has broken in, I carefully walked closer to the stairs and listen. I heard a man grunting! Then a woman's voice, "You like that don't you, getting fucked in the ass!" FUCK! It was one of my favorite porn clips. Why was it playing? I freaked out, was it looping, playing all day? Did mom hear, see it? I bolted upstairs and ran into my room.

"So, baby brother do you want to get pegged?" Raven's dark red lips forming a smile.

"What the hell! You're not suppose to be home till tomorrow! Why are you in my room? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU UNLOCK MY COMPUTER? It's porn it doesn't mean I want to do it! I just stroke off to it!" I knew the second it left my mouth that last part was a mistake.

"I took an earlier train. Someone changed the WiFi password, and I needed a computer. You use the same password all the time."

"I don't use the same password!"

Raven swung her legs over the edge of my bed, sitting up straight. Making eye contact, smiling. "Superbigdicknerd. You need to get better passwords."

I looked at her in stunned silence.

"So 'Mr Superbigdick' got plans for lunch?"

Defeated, I just mumbled, "No."

Sitting at the kitchen island, eating lunch. I was still piss at my sister but happy she was home.

In between bites of her sandwich, "So you got a big dick?"

"Haha." I looked at her annoyed.

"Why didn't you go to prom?"

I knew this was coming, I guess it's better now than later. "You know why. I'm super nerd. I'm barely taller than you. Half of the girls don't know I exists, the other half already had dates. I decided not to waste my time and money."

"Their loss. Why didn't you call me, I could've set you up with one of my old teammates. A few are attending the local college."

"Yeah right. Like they would drop what they were doing to go to prom with me.

Maybe you could have told them to give me a hand job also."

"If I asked, they would have gone to prom with you. You wouldn't just gotten a hand job either." Raven said with a wink.

"Why didn't you set me up then?"

"You didn't ask."

We both started laughing.

After lunch I decided to relax in the backyard. I was daydreaming when Raven sat next to me. "Did you have plans for today?" She asked.

Thinking what could have been, I answered "No."

"Too bad. I'm going to take a shower." She got up and began walking back to the house, her hips and ass swaying as she moved. Why did she come out here to just tell me she was taking a shower? My mind went into overdrive, did she want me to peek at her, showering. No that can't be it, first it's wrong, second, she'll kick my ass. Then she'll kick my ass again because it's wrong. I sat there doing what I did best, overthinking, then all the sudden a slap to the back of my head. Raven was looking down at me. She grabs my hand, dragging me into the house. Confused I asked, "What are you doing?"

"I was going to tease you first and then we fuck but I decided we're going straight to fucking!"

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled at Raven as she dragged me through the house towards the stairs. "Are you nuts? I'm not going to fuck you!"

"Yes, you are. Only after I fuck you."

That was it. I dug in my heels, breaking Raven's grip on me. "What the fuck! I don't know what you been smoking but this insanity is going to stop! Do I need to call a doctor?"

Raven cracked her neck to the left, then to the right, before turning around. "Look we don't have time for this. The world is at stake. I need to fuck you and then I need you to fuck me! So, get your ASS upstairs and get NAKED!!"

I began laughing, "OH MY GOD! You almost had me there. Save the world by fucking me. What hentai have you been watching!"

Raven sighed, "Guess I have to go with the nuclear option." Hooking her thumbs into the waist of her leggings, she shoved them down stepping out of them. She then grabs the bottom hem of her tee shirt pulling it up and over her head, dropping it onto the floor. My petite sister was standing in front of me naked. Her pale skin smooth and flawless. Pussy shaved. Her breasts barely B cups. My sister was hot. A nut job but a hot nut job! I was mesmerized! Then I heard her finger snapping.

"Hi little brother, remember me? Ok. So let me ask you this, my pale skin, have you ever seen me tan or use lotion?"

"No, I don't think so, but you must have." Thinking about it, I never seen her tanned or using lotion. At any pool parties or our trips to Hawaii.

"Have you ever seen me shave my legs? How about my shaved pussy? Seen a shaving razor in our bathroom?"

"Ahhh...no." I began questioning myself. My sister didn't have body hair like other girls. No peach fuzz. No leg hairs. Nothing. I was beginning to freak out a bit.

"Look at my body. I was the captain of the high school softball team and now I play college softball and yet my body is more teenage girl than athlete. Perfect skin, no scars or blemishes. Here is the big one, how many girls can grow a DICK?" Raven began stroking her clit, after the second or third stroke, her clit started to grow. In a few seconds, her clit became a big ass cock.

Freaking out, I yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!" as I backpedaled away from Raven, crashing into a wall behind me. Falling over I smacked my head onto the floor, blacking out.

I moaned in pain as I opened my eyes. I was in my bed. My head pounding. Reaching for my phone, it was a little after 8. Mom & Dad would be home soon.

There was a knock on the door, Raven walked in, wearing a bathrobe and carrying a glass of water. "How are you feeling? You scared me when you fell over." Walking over to me, she handed me the glass of water and some pills.

"My head hurts."

"Those are pain pills. You took a hard bump to your head." Raven's eyes full of concern.

I popped the pills into my mouth and drank some water. "Were we drinking? I don't remember much but I really had some fucked-up dreams."

Raven smiled at me. She looks different without her trademark dark red lipstick. "You rest. We'll talk in the morning." Leaving the room, she turned off the lights.

Laying there in the dark, I started to fall asleep, wondering if I would have the same messed up dreams again.

I woke up in the morning feeling better. I took a quick shower, got dress and went downstairs. Raven was sitting at the kitchen table wearing her bathrobe drinking coffee. "Morning. Where is Mom & Dad?"

"Morning. There's fresh coffee. Mom & Dad stepped out. How's your head?"

Walking over to the coffee machine, "Headache is gone. I'm feeling good. I'm surprised, I thought Mom & Dad would be hovering all over you this morning." Pouring myself some coffee, "Did they go out to get breakfast? I hope they're getting bagels."

"They're not getting bagels. They're going to Hawaii." Raven said nonchalantly as she drank her coffee.

"WHAT!" I almost dropped my coffee mug hearing that bit of information. Staring at Raven. "When did they decide that? What about you, me, tonight's dinner and 'summer family fun time'"!

"Mom and I decided it would be best, if they were out of the house until the lock spell has been cast." Raven then stood, turning to face me, she unties her robe, letting it fall off her shoulders to the floor. Staring at my naked sister, all the memories of yesterday flooded back into my brain. How she needs to fuck me, I need to fuck her, saving the world. With the biggest truth about the situation hanging in between my sister's legs!

"FUCK!!" I screamed. "Mom knows?"

"Relax. Breathe. I thought 'ripping the bandage' off quickly was the best course of action. I was wrong. Sorry, but you need to trust me now and yes Mom knows."

Keeping the kitchen island in between us, "No shit, it wasn't the best course. Why do you have a cock? Does Mom have one? Does Dad know?"

"I need you to relax." Raven's voice was calm and soothing. "Yes, Mom does have a girl-cock. Dad has a basic understanding of the situation. Mom and I are part of a magical coven, we practice sex magic. That is why Mom & I have girl-cocks. We're witches. Our coven has been entrusted to keep The Great Evil locked in its dimension. Every 100 years the lock spell must be performed. The time for the spell is near. I need 'combined magic', to be powerful enough to perform the lock spell."

"Coven, are there other witches? Do they have cocks also? How evil are we talking about here?" My voice betraying how freaked out I was.

"Yes, there are other witches and they do have girl-cocks. An evil unimaginable. One that would destroy our world in a heartbeat."

"Raven, what is 'combined magic'"?

"'Combined magic' is powerful magic. Only certain brothers & sisters, having sex can produce 'combined magic'. There are only six known brother & sister pairs that can produce this magic. We are one of those pairs."

"Why didn't I know about this?"

"Mom thought The Chosen Pair would be able to cast the lock spell. That's why Mom didn't teach you about sex magic, the coven or The Great Evil. She didn't want to burden you with information you didn't need. Once the lock spell is cast, we wouldn't had to worry about The Great Evil for another 100 years."

"Why can't The Chosen Pair, the other brothers & sisters cast the spell?"

"The Chosen Pair, the brother just died in a motorcycle accident. Three of the pairs are too young for this responsibility. Vanessa is trying to get to her brother. She doesn't know if they will be able to perform the spell in time and that leaves us."

Raven began walking around the kitchen island towards me.

"What are you doing?" There was nervousness and fear in my voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you." As she stands in front of me, smiling. Taking my hand into hers. Holding it softly.

I tried to back away but couldn't. To be truthful I wanted Raven. I wanted to ask her to prom, to be my first. Part of me deep down knew she would have said yes, but my logical side told me that's not how the world worked. Brothers and sisters didn't date, didn't have sex. If I couldn't take Raven to prom, I decided I didn't want to go. I was more than willing to follow Raven upstairs yesterday, to let her have her way with me but my logical side took over again, saying no. Saying Raven is crazy, something is wrong with her. Sisters don't act that way with their brothers. Protect yourself. There is no such thing as magic. Girls don't grow cocks!

Raven opened my eyes, to a new world. A world my logical mind never would have let me imagine. A scary new world with unknown truths. A world where I can be with Raven.

In a split second I needed to decide. To either follow my logical mind and all this was just my imagination. No magic. No witches. No Raven with a cock. No Great Evil planning to destroy the world. Or join Raven in this strange new world. Facing the unknown together. I knew my decision.

I reached out, taking Raven's cock in my hand. Touching her felt right, natural. I gripped her shaft firmly and slowly started stroking. I heard Raven's moans of approval, as her cock began to harden in my hand. Pumping her cock faster, her moans of pleasure becoming louder. Wanting lubricant, I looked around the counters, finding the olive oil, I grabbed it. Pouring a generous amount onto her cock, I tighten my grip as the oil lets my hand slide effortlessly over her shaft. Stroking her cock faster. The sounds of lust escaping from her lips.

As I was stroking Raven's cock an urge over came me. I never had a feeling like this before. Getting down on my knees, I got a good look at her cock. It was long, thick, veiny. It looked out of place on Raven's petite body. Holding her cock mid shaft, I stuck my tongue out and began licking the head. Her precum excited my taste buds. I never tasted anything like this before.

"Oh, oh, that's it. That feels wonderful." Raven moaned.

I kept licking the head of her cock, working it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Raven placed her hands on the back of my head. Holding tight she began fucking my mouth. She was gentle as she pumped her cock in and out. Her moans filling the room. She pulls her cock out of my mouth and begins pumping it hard with her hand, as her screams of lust filled the kitchen. The first wave of her orgasm hitting hard, as cum shoots out of her cock, filling my mouth and covering my face. Pushing her cock back into my mouth, I swallowed as much cum as I can.

Pulling her cock out of my mouth, Raven turns toward the kitchen counter bracing herself against it. Sticking her ass out, her cock shrinking, she screams, "FUCK ME HARD!" Getting to my feet, I pull down my pants, freeing my cock. I move behind Raven, grabbing her hips. I slam the full length of my cock into her. The noise that came out of Raven's mouth could only be describe as animal lust. I began pumping my hips, slamming my cock in and out of Raven's tight wet pussy.

Moaning, Raven looks back at me and smiles. "You are super big dick nerd!" She began returning my thrusts. Our hips slamming into each other. I was already close to cumming when Raven decided to squeeze her already tight pussy tighter. I didn't last long after that. Only after a few thrusts, I screamed in orgasmic bliss, as my cock explodes inside my sister, filling her pussy with my cum. I collapse onto the floor, breathing hard.

Raven laid down next to me, resting her head on my chest, her arms wrapping around my body hugging me. "I'm so happy I was your first." Kissing me on the cheek. "Hermione's Wand likes you also."

"You named your cock Hermione's Wand? That's stupid."

"First it's girl-cock and guys name their cocks all the time."

"What ever." Wrapping my arms around her, returning her hug, "I'm scared."

"I know. Don't worry, I'll be here every step of the way. We have time, not as much as I wanted but enough to get you ready. It's not going to be easy. I'll explain more as we go but this is sex magic not love making. Sex magic requires raw lust. So, the sex will be hard and fast."

"I trust you Raven. You're my big sister, I know you will protect me."


MrOnifuta
MrOnifuta
27 Followers