Come Alive Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Britt? You need to let go now. Close your eyes, swim out to Eva and take her hands...and trust us..."

Her eyes closed and moving into deep water now, she felt something impossibly warm move around her womb, and then the warmth spread throughout her body and against all odds she felt herself relaxing.

"That's it, my love, reach out now...just as if you were reaching out with your hands, reach out with your mind, reach out for the warmth, then beyond...

Everything seemed to fall into place in that moment.

She spread her wings and let her head fall back and rest in the water, then she felt more warmth as other bodies came to her, listening to the new life in her belly...

Then she saw Henry...standing on a sandy white road with Clyde by his side...and she wanted to cry out for him but couldn't form the words...

"That's right," he whispered as she tried to reach out to him, "I'm right here, but you need to go back to them now. In the water, they're waiting for you..."

She felt an insistent pull now like someone had her by the hand and she could somehow feel their confusion, almost as if they were trying to regain control of her, pull her back from...

She opened her eyes, saw a pale yellow orb spinning right in front of her face and a moment later she screamed -- when she realized she was adrift in a sea of stars...

© 2020 adrian leverkühn | abw | this is a work of fiction, pure and simple; the next chapter will drop in a week or so.

12