Come As You Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using short strokes, Garrett slowly began to fuck Brenda. His breath was steady but she could hear the little gasps and sighs just underneath. She ran her hands up and down his semi-muscular arms. The fire lit half his face, putting the other half in shadow, but she could see him squeezing his eyes shut as he thrust into her. She raised her hips, giving him a better angle, groaning as her soaked tunnel gripped and pulled at him even as it welcomed the steady in-and-out motion of his erection.

Over time, his strokes began to get longer. She tightened her grip on his arms as their mutual sounds of pleasure intensified. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air, combining with the heat of the fireplace to create an erotic sensation that Brenda would be able to recognize for the rest of her life. He began to push into her harder, trying to bury his manhood as deep as he could before pulling it back out to repeat the process. "Oh God," she moaned as Garrett lost a little control. Her legs wrapped around his butt, holding him in place and giving her some leverage to stay where she was, hissing quietly when a small pulse of heat rolled over her. "You feel so good inside me," she proclaimed. "Don't stop, please."

"I wasn't planning on it," Garrett smirked at his own comment. Brenda's response was to push herself up and latch her teeth around his nipple. He cried out in pain and surprise as she nibbled on his own erect nub for a brief moment. "Not fair," he said as she soothed the area she had bitten with her tongue.

"Sorry," Brenda answered with a smirk of her own. "Let me make it up to you." She lifted her upper body and kissed him, one arm around his shoulders for support, the other holding her aloft. As their tongues and lips met, Garrett's hips quickened. Brenda could only hold herself up for so long as a wave was beginning to build inside of her. She dropped back to her elbows, eyes staring at Garrett with hunger as she lifted her pelvis, beginning to meet his hard thrusts with a few of her own. Each time their bodies collided one of them cried out in pleasure or moaned with delight. "Don't stop," Brenda yelled as her lower body tightened around him. "Don't stop, don't stop..."

Garrett sat up. She opened her eyes, watching eagerly as he fell back on his haunches, feet folded under him, and pulled her hips to his. He threw her legs over his thighs, and as she crossed her ankles behind his back Garrett began to take her harder than he had before. Her hands balled up the quilt between her fingers while he slid in and out of her at a quick, rapid pace. Their eyes met for a moment, and as they did she felt his fingers dig into her hips, holding her tightly as any pretense of gentleness disappeared.

Brenda grabbed her breasts, pinching both nipples to add to the sensations that were increasing inside of her. Just when she thought she would cum, those sensations kept building and building. Her dripping wet tunnel couldn't properly grip Garrett as it pulsed around him. Her moans became whines of frustration and intense need. She tried to let herself go and give in to what was happening, but her body was being a bitch and denying her until it decided she was ready. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK," Brenda screamed with unaccustomed vulgarity. Sweat covering her entire body, her chest and neck flush, blonde hair spilled out across the pillow, and a sense of hot urgency peaking higher and higher. "Please," she called out, either to Garrett or her own body, "please..."

And then Garrett, keeping his pace, put his thumb ever so lightly on her clit.

The scream echoed throughout the whole house, with her hands slamming into the quilt hard enough to shake the wine glasses on the table. Her nipples were like fireworks going off, and her chest and neck felt like someone had poured warm honey over them. Garrett kept slamming into her, his finger not moving, as her orgasm ran its course.

By the time it was finished, Brenda was panting wildly. Soon Garrett's face twisted in a look she knew all too well. His thrusts became wilder and deeper each time he slid inside of her. "That's it," Brenda told him, "come on Garrett, come on... oh God, just keep..."

She knew he was close, and so was she. Brenda used her finger to coax another orgasm from her body. Garrett didn't seem to notice as he suddenly swore loudly. Every muscle in his body tensed up at once. He twitched inside of her, a sign that he was spilling himself inside the protection of the condom. Brenda came a moment later, this time with a loud gasp and a stuttered breath as small flashes of heat rolled throughout her body.

For a moment both of them were still, their bodies locked from carnal tension. "Oh God Brenda," Garrett said as he pushed himself inside just a little deeper for a moment before his entire body relaxed. He fell back on his haunches, sweat dripping from his body, while Brenda threw her arms out in relaxation. "Wow," he managed to say. "That was..."

"Fucking incredible. That was fucking incredible."

"Definitely." Brenda sighed as Garrett carefully pulled out of her, using two fingers to make sure the condom didn't fall. "You're a natural."

Garrett added the condom to the pile of trash inside the wine glasses. He looked down at her, running a hand through his hair as he combined a weary grin with an embarrassed chuckle. "I don't mean to ruin the mood, but I'm gonna hit the bathroom."

"Same here." Some of her fluids and the lubricant from the condom dripped from her as Brenda got to her feet, extending a hand to help Garrett up. "I'm going to use the one right here if that's OK. I can barely walk."

"That's something every guy likes to hear."

X X X X X

Garrett laid back down beside her on the quilt. "I got you some water," he said.

"Oh, thank you." She had a quick drink after cleaning up in the bathroom, but the promise of cold water appealed to her. She took the offered bottle from Garrett who already had opened the top. He lay on his side next to Brenda, who was rolled over onto her front, and gently ran a hand up and down her spine, eliciting a content hum from his lover of a few minutes ago. The fire's warmth on her back added to the feeling of bliss Brenda was currently experiencing. "I have to ask. Was that girl in Vail the only one you slept with before tonight?"

"Yeah." He let his fingers drift down to the small of her back before lightly running them up to her neck. "It was one time, one night. The night before we left actually. I never even got her last name or phone number."

"Why not?"

"There wasn't a point. What we had was spontaneous, and I didn't want to come back to school and have people tease me about my 'girlfriend in Vail.'"

"Then how the hell did you learn to do all that? You didn't just go all the way, you hit a grand slam."

Garrett's soft laugh brought a smile to Brenda's face. "Vienna. She's been getting laid a lot longer than I have, and I picked up some stuff second-hand just listening to her talk. The rest, maybe I'm a gifted amateur."

"You're going to make girls very happy, you keep doing what you did tonight." She settled her shoulders, chin resting on her hands, enjoying the feeling of Garrett's hand running up and down her spine. Just two lovers enjoying a quiet moment. "How do you feel about curling up under the quilt?"

Soon, the quilt was wrapped around the two lovers, putting them in a warm cocoon. Brenda felt a gentle kiss on the back of her neck while they got comfortable. "Thank you for dinner, Brenda Lattimore," Garrett told her.

"You're welcome, Garrett West. And thank you for being a great bad decision."

"At this point can you still call it a bad decision?"

"A simple argument, but persuasive." Brenda's hand went to his and put it around her waist, resting just above her belly button. "Thank you for being a really good decision. Multiple times."

"You're welcome," he answered. "I can't believe tonight happened, even if I've got the marks to prove it."

"Regrets?"

"Kinda?" She could feel Garrett take a deep breath. "The circumstances are what I regret. I wish you didn't have to find out Danny was cheating on you for this to happen."

"You're sweet, but let me provide a counter-argument. Danny was cheating on me and I didn't know. If you hadn't gotten snowed in with me I never would have found out about him and Anne. You're the reason I found out, and because of you, I don't have to spend the rest of senior year being cheated behind my back. So yeah, it's your fault Danny and I broke up." She leaned in close and lightly kissed the tip of his nose. As their bodies molded together underneath the quilt, she glanced out the window. "Wow, it's still snowing."

"This is one of those storms where one minute it's snowing and the next minute it's all quiet and clear." Garrett made a small circle on her stomach with his thumbs, a sensation that caused Brenda to sigh with contentment. "I'd go stand outside once it stops snowing if I felt like getting dressed. I love it right after a storm ends. You can see the stars and it's all just so peaceful before everyone starts digging out and the snow turns into gray slush."

"No animals, no sound of melting snow. And it's all so bright and clear too. It's even better if it's a full moon."

Brenda felt Garrett lift the quilt. "Yep. That's one heck of a full moon," he whistled.

She reached back and lightly slapped at his skin. "I thought you were trying to be romantic."

"Sorry," he said, completely unapologetic. "It is a really nice butt though, no fooling, now that I'm getting a good look at it."

"You think it's nice to look at, go ahead and touch it."

Garrett nuzzled Brenda while responding, "I want to, but... well, there's a very good chance that it might lead to me going for another round. So only if you're up for it."

"If I'M up for it?" Brenda reached back between them. One hand slipped around Garrett's soft penis. Even in its flaccid state, she could sense the hardness beginning to set in far beneath the surface. "Oh my... seriously? You want to go again?"

"Do you?"

"Hell yes we do!"

She could feel the brief flare-up inside of her providing physical confirmation of her desire. "Do you have another condom with you?"

"Two more."

"Then why aren't you touching my butt right now?" Her words quickly faded away as she felt Garrett's hands slide around from her stomach. After a moment, her firm bottom was being squeezed and caressed.

"Damn," Garrett remarked, "this is an amazing butt. Stupendous even." His fingers worked their magic, stoking the sparks inside of Brenda.

Brenda rolled slightly to give Garrett a better vantage to massage her glutes. "Like I always say flattery will get you everywhere."

"It's not flattery," he immediately answered. "It's the truth. You, Brenda Lattimore, you're amazingly beautiful. You've got a great body, you've got a kind and generous heart because you let a stray crash on your couch, you've got a smile that lights up a room... you mind if I stop there?"

"Verbally, no. Physically, yes." Garrett's non-verbal response was to lift the quilt from their bodies in order to begin rubbing and massage Brenda's lower back. She tucked both hands under her cheek to rest her head on the pillow. His was a lighter touch, more focused on feeling than actually breaking up knots and relieving tension. "Back scratches," she murmured. "Please? Ooooooooh yes, thank you."

It was the faintest pressure of his fingernails against her spine, but it was enough for Brenda to purr and shift slightly, calling Garrett's attention to the various spots that demanded his attention. "Piece of advice? Don't just go up and down. Try... side to side, that works. Circles and... EXACTLY like that..."

Her body was slowly warming up inside, a quietly babbling brook versus the raging rapids of earlier in the evening. Eventually, the building pressure below her waist caused Brenda to turn over. Garrett, kneeling next to her, watched quietly as she stretched her arms above her head and pointed her toes. "I think the front needs some attention as well," she told him.

"Any more pieces of advice?"

"A boy who listens?" Brenda and Garrett shared a chuckle as he began to rub her stomach. "There's more to a girl's front than her breasts, and there's more to her breasts than the nipples. You had the right idea earlier - touch us everywhere."

Garrett ran his hand across Brenda's brow. "How about I start up here and work my way down?"

His fingers drifted from her forehead, lingered over her lips where she kissed them, before continuing over her chin and lightly caressing the hollow of her throat. He moved past her collarbone and into the valley between her breasts. Brenda's chest slowly rose and fell, her breathing slightly quickening. Garrett moved the tips of his fingers around her breasts. He touched from the underswell around to the top and back again before, with care bordering on worship, squeezing them His palms rubbed against her nipples, helping to bring them to full hardness as he massaged them.

After a light circle around the base of her now erect nubs Garrett's hands slid down the rest of her body, over her stomach, down and around her hips, and finally to her legs. Garrett made no effort to touch her womanhood. Instead, humming to himself, he ran his fingers to the tips of her toes and down to the bottoms of her feet, before beginning a return trip back up Brenda's body. Garrett's fingers tread over the same areas of skin, avoiding her most secret areas in lieu of touching as much of Brenda as possible with the soft grace of a nervous choir boy.

The second time Garrett repeated the excursion, beginning once again at her forehead and ending at her feet before repeating himself, Brenda sighed happily at the feeling of his hands on her body.

The third time, she squirmed under his touch, trying to guide him to where her body was asking to be touched.

The fourth time, decorum and pride were all that stopped Brenda from grabbing Garrett's hand and shoving it between her legs. "Garrett," she panted, now wet and slick, "you have about fifteen seconds to put a condom on before I jump you."

While Garrett reached for his emergency duffel bag, Brenda reached out and grabbed his shaft. It jutted out from between his legs as proof of Garrett's own arousal. She could hear him groan as she stroked it with her hand. Somehow Garrett managed to carefully tear open the foil package and roll the latex circle down the full length of his erection.

Garrett got onto his hands and lowered himself over Brenda's body. The platinum blonde gasped quietly as she felt Garrett's rock hard erection easily slide inside of her. "That feels so good," she whispered in his ear. He nodded before beginning to move in and out of her at a slow, easy pace. There was no rush, no time limit, nothing but the crackling of the fireplace, the sound of their bodies pushing against one another, and the soft howl of the storm through the bay window.

The fire inside of Brenda quietly kindled a slow burn that allowed her to lay back and enjoy Garrett gently taking her. She rested a hand on the side of his face. He opened his eyes at her touch, giving her a soft smile and a quick kiss on her wrist. Her foot lazily drifted up and down the side of his thigh as small pulses of warmth made their way through her body. One hand kept Garrett's body locked above her while his other hand roamed her frame, repeating the same motions as before but with more desire and determination. His fingers drifted over her exposed breast, making a circle around her erect nipple. Brenda sighed and pushed her chest up into his hand, a cue for him to gently squeeze and caress her firm mound.

As the minutes passed, Garrett's thrusts became more frequent. His tongue found hers, as well as her neck, her shoulder, and her nipple. Her teeth nipped his chest, just once, an action that brought a grin to both their faces and caused Garrett to retaliate by suddenly pushing as far inside of her warm tunnel as he could. Brenda's back arched at the sudden rush of bliss. Her hands went to his chest, pinching his nipples and eliciting a gasp from Garrett that caused him to resume thrusting, harder and faster now.

Groaning, Brenda pushed back against him. Her hips ground against his, trying to get his shaft to brush against her clit. As such, she was caught off guard when Garrett slid a hand between their bodies and began to rub her button in the same manner she had during their last round of lovemaking. Her nails dug into his chest as the heat inside of her turned into a wildfire bordering on an inferno. She willingly surrendered to the pleasure that was threatening to consume her body. "Oh God," she cried out, her voice echoing throughout the living room, "oh God, oh God." Her skin was covered with sweat, her hair was splayed out on the quilt, and her nipples were bullets on her breasts as they shook with each thrust.

Her orgasm crashed into her like an avalanche, pushing her over the edge while Garrett's finger worked her clit. Her scream may have been heard over the wind cutting through the air outside as she clenched tightly around her lover. Her body quaked while he kept rubbing her. "Stop," she said quietly, reaching down and moving his hand. "It's too much." Garrett slowed down when he saw the look of sweet torture on her face. After a few seconds, Brenda took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm good," she told Garrett. "I'm good. Keep going."

Brenda could tell after a few strokes that he was holding back, trying to prolong the moment as much as he could. She pushed onto her elbows, eyes locked on Garrett's face as he slid in and out of her. It didn't take long, however, before his pace quickened and the young man raced towards the point of no return.

"That's it," she urged. She still felt so good, but she wanted to watch Garrett as he spilled inside of her. Quietly spurring him on, she wrapped his legs around him, pulling him close before, after several rapid strokes, Garrett's cock pushed deep inside of her.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh fuck," he proclaimed. She cooed quietly, one hand cupping his face, as he climaxed. His breath came out in one long whoosh before Garrett bent down and softly kissed Brenda on the lips, their tongues dancing together for a brief moment. "God," he said as sweat dripped from his face onto her chest, "that was amazing."

He carefully pulled out of her, already going soft after bringing both of them incredible pleasure. He slid the used latex off his body and added it to the empty wine glass that held the previous one. "We definitely have to remember to wash those," he quipped as he rolled to lay beside her.

"The quilt too. Come on, let's cuddle up." Much like earlier the two lovers cocooned themselves in the thick quilt, both of them resting their heads on pillows. "That was nice," Brenda said. "I honestly can't remember the last time I came that many times in one night. I don't think I ever have."

"Happy to be of service," Garrett said into her ear after brushing the hair away from her ear. "I can say the same thing now that I think about it. Three times in one night. Wow."

Brenda looked over her shoulder at him. "So we both broke a personal record?"

"Sounds like." Garrett snuggled in, pulling Brenda closer to him. "But I'm worn out. Don't ask for round four. I'm man enough to know when I'm licked..."

"No, you're man enough to know where to lick." Brenda laughed to herself as, for a brief moment, she channeled her inner Sadie. "And thank you for THAT, by the way. First time I ever had an orgasm that way."

"Again, happy to be of service."

Garrett and Brenda continued their pillow talk as the fire danced in front of them. The conversation between the two lovers slowly trailed off as they both fell asleep with Garrett spooning Brenda. Neither of them noticed that outside the bay window, the snow had stopped falling.