Come As You Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just my panties," Sadie teased. "God, if you saw me naked your head would probably explode. Both of them." Garrett didn't say another word as Sadie redressed herself. "We're even now, right?" she asked once she was no longer commando.

"Dare wise, you've had three, and I've had one." Garrett nodded to the machine. "And game-wise, you're up four to three on pool and four to one on video games. So we could stop right now and say you're tonight's winner. If you don't mind stopping right after I won, of course."

"Ooooooooooooh, you fucker." Sadie laughed good-naturedly. "You're smoother than I imagined, Garrett West." She folded her fingers forward. "Rematch."

"I'll go with automatic transmission this time to keep it fair. When I win though, I'm going to make you do something REALLY interesting."

"Game on, Scarecrow."

Even with both of them using automatic transmissions, it wasn't even close. For the second time in a row, Garrett's knowledge of the game beat Sadie's keen skills. "Wow," she told him. "You beat me. Straight up."

"I had an unfair advantage..." he began.

Sadie interrupted him by leaning forward and pressing a finger against his lips. "Hush," she said firmly. "A win's a win. Just sit there and accept the victory, Garrett." She got up from the arcade game and walked over to the pool table. "Besides, I'm still winning so far." She turned around, leaning on the edge of the pool table as she met Garrett's eyes. "Four to three in pool, four to two in video games." Sadie tilted her head as her eyes roamed over Garrett's body. "Unless you have a counterargument?"

"Seriously, girls and their counterarguments. OK, I'm ready to declare you tonight's winner. But I still got a Dare coming down the pike."

Sadie shrugged. "So do I. I won the entire night after all. You go first."

Garrett tilted his head to one side. He licked his lips nervously, studying Sadie's body while she lounged against the pool table. "Truth," he finally said, catching her off-guard. "You're not pissed that I beat you, are you?"

"I thought you were going for a Dare?" she teased. "I'm not mad. I'm actually kind of proud." She found herself looking him up and down again. Probably the booze, probably the dehydration, probably the high emotions from the last half hour of competition, and probably the fact that an attractive boy was standing in front of her were what led to Sadie's next comment, said with no regrets and absolute confidence. "Truth. Wanna get your dick wet?"

"Truth," he answered after the briefest of hesitations. "Wanna get my dick wet?"

"Dare. Make out with me on the pool table," she immediately shot back.

Garrett stepped forward, rapidly closing the distance between them and grabbing Sadie by the hips. Her hands were already on the lapels of his shirt as their hungry mouths slammed into each other. Garrett pushed as Sadie pulled, lifting her onto the edge of the pool table while they kissed.

Part of Sadie's mind wondered just what the hell she was doing, but that voice was soon quieted as she wrapped her legs around Garrett's. His cock brushed against the inside of her thigh. Its rock hard firmness caused her to break their kiss. "Wow Garrett," she said, a coy smile on her face, "is that a joystick in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"That's the dick you'll be getting wet later."

Hearing such strong dirty talk coming from so someone normally shy and reserved caused her to laugh out loud. After looking at her with confusion for a moment, Garrett started laughing too until she kissed him again, pulling him down onto the table. His hand went to her hip. The purple fabric of her dress bunched up as Garrett slipped his fingers underneath.

Eventually, they were both lying with their bodies completely atop the smooth felt of the pool table. Sadie's hips rose and pushed against his erection, causing him to gasp as she ground against him from underneath. His mouth dropped to her neck. The warm, wet feeling of his lips on her throat emboldened Sadie. Her fingers dug underneath the waistband of his dress pants, and she bunched up the black boxers while grabbing his butt. The firm muscles gave her a better grip to rub her lower body against his.

Garrett's hand was now brushing their way towards the center of Sadie's black panties and the slowly growing wet spot. She moaned, running her hand through his hair, as he gently pressed against the soft fabric. The sensation of the material rubbing against her drew another sound of approval from the young woman. An anticipatory thrill began to run through her when a loud boom suddenly filled the room.

"SADIE! OPEN UP!"

Garrett immediately looked up "Shit," he whispered while looking at the door, "that's fucking Danny."

"God damnit," Sadie hissed. "Not now, not now, not fucking now. DANNY! GO AWAY!"

"Open this fucking door," his deep voice shot back through the wooden door as Garrett helped her to her feet. "I need to talk to you!"

"I don't want to talk to you! Go pass out somewhere!"

"You open this door right now or I'm going to fucking knock it down!"

Sadie turned to Garrett. The pithy comment she was going to make quickly faded when she saw a look of pure panic in his eyes. "He sounds really drunk."

"Hide in there." She pointed towards a door in the corner of the game room, a slatted door that probably led to a closet. "I'll get him to go away." Garrett nodded, but the anxiety was still on his face. "It'll be OK," Sadie told him before caressing his cheek. "I'll get him gone."

As soon as he was hidden inside the closet Sadie stalked her way to the door leading into the hallway. She ripped it open, coughing as the strong smell of spiced rum assaulted her nose. "What the hell do you want, Danny?"

The basketball player was on his last legs. His face was red, his sandy blonde hair was mussed, his collar was open, his sleeves were rolled up, and he reeked of booze. Keeping one hand against the wall to hold him up, he slurred, "I'm lookin' for West. You seen him?"

"No, I haven't. Now go away!"

She started to close the door, but Danny shoved his foot into the doorway. "He's not upstairs. No one's seen him. Can't find Polley. Basement's only place I haven't looked." He craned his neck to peer into the game room. "WEST! You in here?"

"Jesus Christ Danny," Sadie said with disgust dripping from her voice, "it's fucking two in the morning. Go pass out somewhere."

"Not before having words with that fucker." All Sadie could do was move out of the way as Danny walked into the game room. "WEST! Know you're around here somewhere. Come out you pussy. Gonna finally settle this."

Sadie grabbed Danny's arm, but he easily broke out of her grasp. "You're being loud, you're being obnoxious, and you're being an asshole," she scolded. "Whatever your beef is with Garrett, just let it go."

He managed to drop down to one knee and peer underneath the pool table. "Four years... want to finally kick his ass...especially since Giovanni isn't here to protect him and Polley ain't around to complain about it... Tyler ain't here to talk me out of it either." Danny tried to get to his feet, using the pool table to push himself up. It took some effort and ended with him leaning against the edge of the pool table with both hands. "Not let him get away with embarrassing me on prom night..."

"You embarrassed yourself." Sadie stepped towards him. "You're the one who cheated on Brenda with Anne, you're the one who cheated on Anne with Amy, and you're the one who hit Garrett for no good reason." She drew up her shoulders before jabbing him in the chest with one finger. "Tonight was your fault. No one else's. Go lie down somewhere and sleep this off before you."

"If he's not in here, just say so."

"I'm here by myself playing video games. And I want to be alone."

"Alone. Yeah. Surprised you're not somewhere sucking some guy off right now..."

"Go!" Sadie thrust her finger towards the open door. "Find someplace else to pass the fuck out."

"Fine... enjoy being..." Danny had pushed himself away from the pool table and staggered forward a few steps. "...alone on..." He slowly straightened himself up. "Sadie," he slurred in a quiet voice, "why do you have two glasses if you're the only one in here?" She took a deep breath as she realized the same thing Danny just had - two tulip-shaped glasses sat on either side of an open bottle of Scotch along with a half-full glass of water. She looked up at him, trying to quickly think of an excuse. Danny's eyes, formerly drifting around the room, now focused on her with laser precision. "Who else is in here?"

"Just go," she said quietly. "Don't ruin this..."

"WEST!" The anger gave Danny his balance back. He whipped his gaze from one corner of the game room to the other. "I know you're in here! Where the hell are you hiding!" After looking back and forth several times, Danny's head slowly focused on the slatted wooden door of the closet in the far corner. An evil smile crept across his face. He used the pool table for balance as he began to stalk his way towards the door. "Oh, you picked the wrong place to hole up."

Sadie quickly moved around the pool table in the opposite direction, trying to cut the basketball player off. "Seriously Danny," she called out as she planted herself in front of her larger classmate, "you stop right..."

He didn't stop. Danny pushed on towards the closet despite Sadie standing directly between him and the door, shoving her in the process. He probably hadn't meant to do it on purpose, but the impact still knocked Sadie to one side. Before she could catch her balance, she slammed into the edge of the pool table stomach first. She cried out, one hand clutching at the felt surface as her eyes squeezed shut.

Danny didn't seem to notice. Sadie turned her head and managed to focus through the pain as Danny stood in front of the doorway, cracking his knuckles. "Alright West," he called out. "Time to fucking finish this, once and for all." He grabbed the doorknob and yanked the door open.

As Sadie held her stomach with her other arm, she saw three things happen in rapid succession.

One, Garrett looking over Danny's shoulder.

Two, Garrett turning to Danny.

Three, Garrett punching Danny.

There hadn't been any fear on Garrett's face, only concern as he saw Sadie doubled over. When he turned back to Danny, the concern immediately switched to intense rage. His eyes narrowed and his body trembled slightly. Before the impaired Danny could react, Garrett lashed out with his left arm and slammed his fist square into the nose of his long-time bully.

A dull thwack resonated in Sadie's ears as Danny stumbled backward. He made it three feet before regaining his balance. The basketball player swayed in place for a few seconds, looking at Garrett in confusion, before his eyes rolled back in his skull and he crumpled to the floor in a drunken heap.

"Sadie, are you OK?" She looked up as Garrett raced from the closet. "I heard you cry out."

"Danny shoved me into the edge of the pool table. Caught me right in the stomach." She gently poked at her abdomen. "I'll be OK in a few minutes."

"You sure?" Sadie nodded in response to Garrett's question. He proceeded to look down at Danny unconscious on the floor. "I'm so sorry. I never meant for you to get caught in some kind of bullying crossfire."

"It's OK, it's OK. I'm glad he didn't beat you up..." She suddenly shook her head with disbelief. "Holy shit. You dropped him with one punch. You dropped Danny with one fucking punch. How the hell did you do that?"

"He's hammered. The booze probably hit him harder than I did."

Sadie crouched next to Danny's fallen body. The basketball player was breathing steadily. A dark red mark formed on his nose. "I can't believe it, Garrett," she said quietly. "You knocked him clean the fuck out."

"I did... oh fuck. Oh fuck." Sadie could hear the panic in his voice as he began to hyperventilate. "When he wakes up he's going to kick my ass eight ways from Sunday."

"I don't think he's waking up anytime soon."

"When he does, what's the last thing he's going to remember? Me punching him in the face!" Garrett ran a hand through his tangled brown hair. "I have to find someplace to hide. Maybe the guest house?"

"No, no," Sadie heard herself say, "don't you dare leave. You and I still have a game to finish." She stood up and glanced around the game room. "I've got an idea. Can you get him up on that couch over there?" Sadie pointed to a three-person couch set against one wall underneath a series of colored mirrors. "Make sure to put him on his side." Garrett grabbed Danny underneath the shoulders. He grunted at the effort it took to drag Danny across the game room. While he moved the body, Sadie ran behind the bar and threw some ice into a towel. She grabbed the glass of water on the round table before heading over to the couch.

Garrett had managed to get Danny's upper body onto the couch and was working on his legs as Sadie came over. "Here's what we do," she proposed. "We put this ice on his face and spill this glass of water on the floor in front of him. When he wakes up, he'll think he hit his head on something and grabbed some ice and some water before passing out on the couch."

"You think he'll believe that?"

"I'm willing to bet his memory isn't going so hot. The evidence in front of him will be enough to convince him."

"Let's put the Scotch next to him too. Maybe put a dribble on his lips so it looks like he cracked the bottle open?"

"Like fuck that's going to happen. Grab a bottle of rum from behind the bar and splash some on his chest. He already reeks of the stuff anyway, and we're taking that bottle with us."

"With us?"

Sadie shot Garrett an incredulous glare from across the room. "Five minutes ago you had your hand up my dress and you're still asking that question?"

"Maybe Danny hurting you and me decking him killed the mood."

"Killed the... seeing you punch out Danny Eastman to defend my rusted virtue? You're getting laid, Garrett. Run with it." Sadie watched while Garrett poured rum from an already-opened bottle on Danny's mouth and shirt. He set the open bottle on an end table where Danny wouldn't be able to knock it over.

"Alright," Sadie said, "now get the bottle of Scotch and close the door behind us." Sadie snatched her purse and then grabbed Garrett's hand, much like she had earlier in the evening. He was half-dragged and half-followed Sadie into the basement hallway. The long corridor was painted brown, with several doors leading off from it. "There should be a guest bedroom down here somewhere," she proclaimed as Garrett closed the door behind him.

"There's one right there." Garrett pointed to a nearby door on the opposite wall. "My bag's in there along with everyone else's."

"Which means Vienna could walk in on us. Come on, this way." Sadie's heels clicked on the gray tiled floor as she guided Garrett along. The hallway ended in a large pair of patio doors, but at the last possible moment, Sadie veered to the left down a short corridor. A wooden door sat at the end. Without breaking stride, she turned the knob and pushed the door open. "Bingo. Lock the door and I'll get the lights." As Garrett did what she asked, Sadie turned the knob on a stand-up lamp in the corner, filling the room with soft yellow light.

The guest quarters reminded Sadie of a high-end hotel room, the kind you only saw in the movies. Four chairs sat around a round coffee table, with a dresser and mirror on one side of the room and a writing desk on the other. A large TV stood opposite a large California King sized bed, while a bathroom akin to a master bath sat off one corner. Two windows sat on the outer wall, looking out onto the large pool deck that sat in the back of the Ellis' mansion. The cover sat tightly over the empty pool to prevent any drunken kids from falling into it. Sadie could make out the wooden cabin that housed the tram station on the other side of the deck. Beyond that, the snowy top of Taylor Peak shone among the glittering stars.

"I locked the door too," Garrett said, "just to be safe... whoa. Nice guest room."

"Guest room my ass. Add a kitchenette and I could live here." Sadie reached out for the nearly empty bottle of Balvenie Garrett was still holding. "Gimme." He held up one hand before raising the bottle to his lips. After taking down half the remaining Scotch he handed the bottle over to Sadie, who proceeded to finish the 50-year old alcohol in one fluid swallow. The warm slug immediately began to take the edge off of the tension caused by Danny's miniature rampage a few minutes ago.

Sadie set the empty bottle on the dresser before turning around. "Dare. Unzip me. There's a clasp holding the neck up, get that one too." She melted a little bit as his fingers graced her body once more. He smoothly undid the ring of fabric surrounding her neck. He made Sadie shudder when he planted a light kiss at the nape of her neck while sliding the zipper down.

The cool air in the guest room caressed her newly exposed skin. Garrett exhaled when she turned around, a nervous smile crossing his face. She reached out and took a hold of his bow-tie, removing it from his neck in one fluid motion before unbuttoning his dress shirt. Sliding his sleeves down his arms exposed the white undershirt he wore underneath. As Garrett lifted the t-shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor Sadie's hands pressed against his chest. "What the fuck Scarecrow," she exclaimed. "Why the hell did you keep this hidden from everyone all year?" Her fingers ran over a chest that reminded Sadie of her dalliance with a male member of the swim team over Winter Break. "You could have had girls all over you!"

"I'm not the show off type," he answered while kicking off his shoes.

Her hands were already undoing his belt. Garrett let Sadie work her magic while her deft fingers easily unhooked his pants and slid them down his legs. He stepped out of them, pushing off his socks in the process to leave him only in his black boxers. The front of his boxers was tended from his erection, pushing out to a degree that caused her to exclaim, "And why the hell did you keep THAT hidden? You know what, don't answer that. That's mine. All mine."

He reached out with one hand to carefully pull the open ring of fabric from her around her throat. Sadie raised her arms, eyes closed, humming with satisfaction as she felt Garrett slide her prom dress from her body. She stepped out of the pool of fabric, leaving her standing before Garrett in her matching strapless black bra and seamless panties. Her state of arousal wasn't as evident as Garrett's, but she could feel her body's physical reaction to the potential of the next few minutes.

Putting out her arms and lowering her head, she smiled coyly up at Garrett through several strands of her curly brown hair. "So? What do you think?"

"You are a work of art, Sadie."

"Thanks," she answered softly. Still keeping her head bowed she reached behind her and effortlessly unhooked her bra, shrugging her shoulders to allow the restrictive garment to fall free. The smile remained on her face when she heard Garrett's sharp inhalation of breath at the sight of her boobs. Her erect nipples were light pink and puffy against the pale and firm flesh underneath.

As Sadie bent down to gently pull her panties down her legs, she saw her future lover's hard cock twitch underneath his boxers. "Oh," she heard him exclaim at the sight of her smooth skin. "I've never seen someone completely shaved before."

"You know that saying about the curtains matching the rug? Hardwood floors are much easier to keep clean." Sadie let her hand trail along Garrett's chest for a moment before her fingers drifted down his body. She grabbed the front of his boxers with her hand and tugged on them lightly. He got the hint and pushed his underwear down. In a moment the two classmates were standing naked before each other. Sadie looked down with appreciation as she took in Garrett's penis. "Vienna was right," she teased. "That is a nice looking dick."