Come As You Are Ch. 13

Story Info
Colette finds the courage to admit the naked truth.
11.6k words
4.67
4.1k
10

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on "Come As You Are" - Four lifelong friends reunite for their ten-year high school reunion -- professional chef Brenda Lattimore, video game streamer Sadie Bedford, ski instructor Michelle Min, and local business owner Colette Hansen. Over drinks and dinner the night before the reunion, the girls discover that they all share a secret lover in one of their classmates, the quiet social outcast Garrett West.

Acting on Sadie's advice, Colette propositions Garrett, and the two proceed to have clothes-ripping sex in the back room of the candy store. However, Garrett leaves in a mad panic immediately after. The next evening, he confesses to her that he was afraid to come back to Emerald Pines and risk reliving his high school days. Colette reassures him that the past is behind him and asks him to spend the night, which he does.

The next day, Vienna comes upset when Colette tells her that she's slept with Garrett, afraid that she'll become the odd woman out to them. Yet another nocturnal visit from Theo, Colette's ex-husband, and some barstool advice from her former high school classmates Evelyn and Rosemary lead Colette to head out into the Colorado night, intent on resolving matters...

X X X X X

Come As You Are

Volume IV - Colette's Story

Chapter Four - "All The Things She Said"

X X X X X

"Vienna?" Colette softly called her friend's name as she gently knocked on the front door of the apartment. "Vienna, are you awake?" There was no answer for a few seconds. "Damn it," Colette said to herself as she stood outside Vienna's apartment, "I should have texted her first. Too worried to stop and think..."

As she reached for her smartphone, however, padded footsteps came from behind the front door. The metallic sound of the deadbolt sliding free preceded the squeak of the brass hinges as the door opened to reveal Vienna. "Colette?" Vienna asked as she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Is everything OK?"

"Everything's fine," Colette answered, trying to be casual. "I was just... you know, in the neighborhood. Thought I'd stop by."

"What the hell time..." Vienna looked over her shoulder, eyes falling on the orange digits shining from the display on her cable box. "It's almost 1 AM," she muttered. The dyed blonde had a case of bedhead and was wearing a faded green tank-top that appeared to be a size too big for her, falling to just above her knees. "Why are you knocking on my door during the witching hour? Are you drunk?"

"No. I was at Pike's earlier, but I had two beers, that's all." Colette heard herself gulp more than she felt it, but she tried to push through. "I need to talk to you. It's important. I wouldn't be knocking on your door this late if it wasn't."

Vienna ran a hand through her hair as she groaned drowsily. "Colette, I said we'd talk on Wednesday. I got a long ride tomorrow and need to get some sleep..."

"I like you."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I like you," Colette said, this time managing to get the three words out in a controlled manner as opposed to the way they had rapidly shot from her mouth a few seconds earlier. "I really, really, really like you. Damn it Vienna, can I come in, please?"

Vienna pushed her hair away from her face, allowing her to stare directly at Colette without anything between them. "No, you can't just come up here like this," she stammered. "Not after..."

"I thought about you all day," Colette interrupted, "ever since we yelled at each other. You were the first person I talked to about fucking Garrett. Not Sadie, not any of the other girls, you. I haven't told them yet. Only you. When I have a panic attack you're the first person I think of because I know you'll help me calm down. When I want to go have a drink at Pike's, you're either the first person I text to come join me or the first person I look for to see if they're already there. You were the first person I invited to see how the storefront was coming along. And you, YOU, were the first person I slept with after Theo."

She motioned towards the stairs leading to the front of the building, the words pouring out of her mouth now. "I spent the past hour pacing up and down Pine Street like a madwoman trying to find the courage to come up here because I didn't want you to drive to Denver without me telling you because I was deathly afraid something will happen to you on the way there and I'd never get the chance."

Vienna's reaction was to stare at Colette. Her eyes rapidly blinked with confusion and her mouth was in the shape of a loose 'o.' "You show up at my door, at 1 in the morning, smelling of beer, to tell me that you like me? Are you fucking with me right now?"

Colette took a deep breath. "I want to be with you, Vienna Polley. I don't know how exactly, but I know it's you. Only you."

The statement hung in the air like a strand of silk on the wind before Vienna grabbed Colette by the front of her shirt and kissed her.

Colette barely had time to process being pulled into the darkened apartment. She heard the front door slam shut before she was shoved against it. By the time she had realized what was happening Vienna was pushing into Colette with her entire body. Only Vienna's hand against the back of her head kept her skull from being squeezed between her lover and the wooden door. Colette's hands dropped to Vienna's hips and grabbed the hem of her tank top, before suddenly breaking off the kiss. "No," Colette managed to get out. "We need to talk first..."

"After." Vienna leaned in again, her lips and tongue interwoven with Colette for a few moments. "After," she whispered between kisses. "I've been waiting five damn months. I'm not waiting any fucking longer." Before Colette could say anything else, Vienna wrapped her strong arms around her hips. Any questions were lost in the electric desire that raced through Collette's body when Vienna lifted her off the ground. She crossed her legs behind Vienna's back as the lovers kissed passionately.

Vienna easily kept Colette upright as she slid one hand underneath her lover's butt. Her other hand tore at Colette's dark blue turtleneck. Colette raised her arms for Vienna to pull the article of clothing over her head, revealing a cream-colored bra.

Vienna began walking slowly through the darkened apartment with easy, measured steps that were a marked contrast to the fervor with which her tongue danced with Colette's. Shallow, breathy sighs intermixed with the sound of their kisses. Colette ran her fingers through Vienna's side-swept hair, letting them trail through the tangled rainbow strands. Along the way, Colette kicked her shoes off. They bounced against the throw rug in the hallway just as Vienna carried her through the doorway leading to her bedroom.

Colette figured Vienna was probably planning on throwing her onto the twin-sized bed. Instead, Colette waited until the last moment to unwrap her legs from around Vienna's waist, pushing herself free of Vienna's grip. After planting her feet on the wooden floor Colette brought her hands to Vienna's chest and firmly shoved her onto the bed. Vienna bounced slightly as she landed on her butt.

Colette sat down on the bed next to her. "I spent an hour walking up and down Pine Street before I knocked on your door. I've got a whole bunch of pent-up nervous energy." She rolled over, getting onto her hands and knees. Now on all fours, Colette's hips swayed back and forth as she crawled towards Vienna with a sultry grin on her face.

"An hour's worth of pent-up frustration just for me? Now I'm glad I opened the door."

Colette leaned in to kiss Vienna, but her lips found empty air. She opened her eyes to find that Vienna had scooted back against the headboard of her bed. Residual illumination from the businesses and street lamps of Pine Street streamed through gaps in the heavy curtains, filling the bedroom with a dim light and allowing Colette to easily make out the naughty twinkle in Vienna's eyes. With an exaggerated sigh of frustration, Colette continued to move towards her. Vienna playfully shoved herself as far away from her as she could.

Colette reached out with one hand and gently pushed Vienna's knee to one side, allowing her to crawl between her legs. The coy grin faded from Vienna's face. She reached out with one hand, gently running her fingers along Colette's cheek. "Hey," she said quietly, "I'm not downplaying what you said, OK? You said those words and now I can't think straight. My mind's a fucking whirlwind. All I know is that I want you. All of you. But right now, what I really want is your body."

"And I want yours." Colette lightly trailed her fingers along the back of Vienna's hand. "We'll do it your way. Talk later. Fuck now."

The smile returned to Vienna's face. Colette closed her eyes, anticipating a passionate kiss from her lover, only to feel Vienna's arms grab her underneath her shoulders. Once again, Colette was momentarily at Vienna's mercy. She was turned over, dropped onto her butt, and pulled backward into Vienna's grasp, her arms now locked around her waist. Humming in approval, Colette leaned back to fully mold herself into her lover's embrace.

Vienna's breath tickled Colette's ear, causing her to squirm and laugh quietly. The laugh turned into a quiet moan as Vienna's hands slid from her stomach to the flanks of Colette's body. Her fingers drifted with a feather's touch over her skin, up underneath Colette's shoulders, and then along her arms, which she extended to give Vienna better access. She ran her fingers down Colette's arms, all the way to the palms of her hands. Colette felt herself shiver as Vienna's fingers pressed into her pulse points along both wrists before resuming their journey. Vienna brought her hands along the same path she had initially traced, ending at Colette's stomach.

Colette felt a brief pang of self-consciousness as Vienna dragged her fingernails across her body. She compared Vienna's toned abdomen to her flat, almost bony stomach before shaking her head and sighing.

"What's wrong?" Vienna asked quietly.

"God, you've got a great body, and mine's..."

Vienna was running her fingers back up her sides and down to her hands again, repeating the same journey. "Listen to me," she said firmly, "I want you. You want to feel self-conscious, I can't stop you. But right now I'm appreciating your body, and that means it's my opinion that matters."

"And what's your opinion?" Colette inquired.

"That you should be quiet and enjoy this," Vienna said, punctuating her words by nibbling on Colette's earlobe. She was rewarded with an appreciative murmur from Colette. Trying to take the encouragement to heart, Colette did her best to relax. It took several deep breaths and some small amount of internal debate, but as Vienna continued to run her hands along her body, soaking in the physical presence of her lover, the nervous tension evaporated.

Colette sank into the mattress, her shoulders slumped and her head drifting to one side. She was rewarded by the feeling of Vienna's fingers being dragged teasingly along her neck, with the occasional kiss and nibble thrown in for variety.

Eventually, Vienna's hands drifted over the cups of Colette's bra. She gently squeezed the fabric covering the mounds underneath. Colette sighed at the feeling of Vienna's strong hands sliding over her chest, the fabric rubbing against her nipples with delicious friction. Vienna's lips moved to the top of her spine. Her kisses were now accompanied by playful biting that threatened to turn passionate.

As Vienna's actions caused sparks to ignite inside of her, Colette reached back. Vienna shifted to allow Colette to undo the clasp on her bra. The relief at being free of the restraining garment was immediately followed by delight as the feeling of Vienna's warm hands reverently caressing her newly exposed breasts caused Colette to melt. Her limp body was completely at Vienna's mercy as she became lost in a sensual fog of delight.

Colette felt hands sliding over her stomach to the waistband of her jeans. With an anticipatory sigh, she raised her hips to give Vienna better access. Her lover undid the button and pulled down the zipper, exposing a pair of blue-and-white floral panties. Both of Vienna's hands immediately slid underneath the fabric of her panties, pushing their way through the thick patch of black hair between Colette's legs. Colette's body twisted for a moment as Vienna's hands ran over her lips. Her panties were becoming soaked from her arousal. "Oh, my," Vienna whispered breathily while running her hands along the inside of Colette's thighs. "You are worked up."

"Someone's been doing a...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuck!" Colette's words were cut off by a sharp cry of pleasure as Vienna easily ran a finger between her sopping lips and slid the digit into her dripping pussy without any resistance. Her entire body shook on the bed from the throbbing pulse caused by Vienna's finger moving in and out of her for several moments. Her hips pushed up into the air from the incredible sensation.

A frustrated whine escaped Colette as Vienna removed her finger from her pussy and grabbed Colette's jeans. With her lover's help, Vienna quickly slid both her jeans and her panties down her legs. Colette kicked them free, whipping them into the air with one leg. As they flew through the air to land on the bedroom floor Colette was already pushing her back against her lover.

Vienna lightly dragged her fingernails along the upper portion of Colette's thighs before spreading her legs. Groaning, Colette tried to shift her hips to guide Vienna's fingers towards her waiting womanhood. A shiver of anticipation ran through Colette as Vienna's fingers ran just outside the edge of her lips, only to continue up her pubis to her stomach. "You bitch," Colette managed to breathe.

"I'm enjoying your body," Vienna whispered as her fingers made their way to Colette's breasts once again. This time she focused on Colette's dark cherry nipples. She ran her fingers just along the edges, dragging her fingernails, almost pinching the tight nubs. It elicited a low, almost painful groan from Colette as she was tortured by her lover. Vienna's attention to her nipples, while enjoyable, only added to an itch that wasn't being scratched hard enough.

"I want to enjoy your fingers inside of me," Colette hissed as Vienna pinched both nipples at the same time. "Stop torturing me."

"Say please?"

"Fuck you."

"That works." In an instant, Vienna's hands were off of Colette's breasts and between her legs. Colette's entire body tensed like a coiled spring at the feeling of Vienna parting her lips and gently but firmly sliding her finger inside her waiting pussy. This time Vienna didn't tease or play around. Even as the first spark of intense bliss shot through Colette's body Vienna was igniting several more sparks. Her finger glided in and out of Colette's body with liquid ease, glistening in the dim light from the wetness of Colette's arousal.

Vienna pushed as far inside of Colette as she could, burying her finger before slowly pulling it back out. She switched between keeping her finger straight and curling it slightly, changing up the sensations Colette was feeling with almost every stroke. It caused her to whine with frustration. It might have been part of the game, but they didn't mean she had to enjoy it, even though she WAS enjoying it at the moment.

The scent of Colette's arousal was noticeable in the air, her words momentarily reduced to moans and grunts of soft bliss. Any attempt of being subtle or quiet went out the window when, without warning or teasing, Vienna used her other hand to press against Colette's waiting, throbbing clit.

"YES!" Colette shot forward as a lightning bolt of pure euphoria struck her entire body. Only Vienna's arms kept her upright. Her eyes and mouth were wide open from shock. Her fingers dug into the tight muscles of Vienna's thigh. Even as Colette processed the incredible feeling of heat and relief radiating from her pussy, Vienna went to work. Moaning with delight, Colette's head bowed against her chest as Vienna's finger gently rubbed her clit with a clockwise motion. "Oh yes, oh yes... OH VIENNA, YES!" Colette cried out as a wave of erotic tension coiled inside of her for a brief moment before letting go with a force that reverberated through her entire body. She vaguely felt Vienna's teeth biting down on her shoulder. Colette's entire world, her whole focus, was on Vienna's finger...

"OH FUCK!"

...Vienna's fingers. Two fingers now pleasured her, pressing against the walls of her pussy. Vienna pushed and twisted while her other hand continued to run over Colette's clit. The intense wetness dripping from Colette's womanhood made it easy for Vienna to work at her with both hands. She smoothly massaged Colette's clit, pushing down with firm, steady strokes, bringing her finger up, much to her lover's exclaimed delight, before repeating the motion.

Colette groaned in ecstasy, biting her lower lip as the fuse inside her finally caught. It burned quickly, promising her an incredible explosion. The sensations caused by every touch of Vienna's fingers doubled and redoubled, lifting her to new heights of pleasure. Her hips almost left the bed, only for Vienna to use her legs to keep Colette locked in place and completely at her mercy. It was the final push over the top.

Colette shook wildly in Vienna's tight grasp as her climax exploded inside of her. There was a wave of intense heat across her skin, accompanied by a flash of wetness in her pussy and a tight warmth in her chest. Her head fell back, and she was unable to make any sort of rational noise as her pussy clenched at Vienna's invading digits. Her heart was going to burst. Flashes of white tore at the corner of her eyes. "Oh God," Colette managed to weakly cry with her body completely given over to the pure euphoria detonating inside of her. Only Vienna ceasing her attention to her clit and simply letting her fingers be gripped by Colette allowed her to survive the fierce orgasm.

She drifted down slowly. Even trying to catch her breath threatened to set off aftershocks inside of her. Colette gently let go of her grip on Vienna's thighs. Her skin still felt aflame and her nipples ached with a delicious tightness. She embraced the gentle soreness inside of her as Vienna carefully withdrew her fingers from her soaked pussy.

Vienna ran her hands up the sides of Colette's body with feather touches. "So," she teased as she gently kissed the nape of Colette's neck, "how are you?"

Instead of a verbal response, Colette flung herself at Vienna. Any attempt to calm down or get herself under control went by the wayside. She pinned the blonde against the headboard of the bed with her naked body. Colette's tongue was in Vienna's mouth before she could react. Once she was able to react, however, Vienna's arms and legs squeezed her tightly. She cried out in surprise as Colette's teeth grazed her lower lip, only for her to soothe the spot with her tongue a moment later.

As they fervently kissed, Colette grabbed the neck of Vienna's tank-top. She practically tore it from Vienna's body, pulling it over her head to reveal her naked body. Vienna sighed, her hand rested on the back of Colette's head, as her lover assaulted her neck, sucking and biting with abandon. "Oh yeah," Vienna urged, "that's it."

"I'm going to leave marks," Colette warned even as she nibbled at Vienna's pulse point.

"I'll wear a long-sleeved shirt and a choker," Vienna insisted. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Colette complied with Vienna's request, focusing on the sensitive spot where her neck met the top of her spine. Vienna moaned in appreciation. Choked moans and muttered cuss words were the order of the moment as Colette ravaged Vienna's neck and throat.