Come Down My Throat

Story Info
Wife Tells Hubby's Buddy, Come Down My Throat.
2.2k words
4.34
9.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

"Come down my throat," she told him, and that is just what he did, shooting spurt after spurt of his semen down her her hungry gullet as she held him between her lips, drinking and swallowing every bit of what he had.  He was just her most recent of my friends and the strangers she had invited to enjoy her world-class BJ's as I watched.

 Since the first time she confessed to me she loved giving head, I had watched her give oral pleasure to numerous men who were lucky enough to be delighted by her oral talents.  She is a normal housewife in every other way, except she loves sucking cock.   She likes to fuck as well, but it is cock sucking she lives for.  She belongs to the PTA, is a den mother for the Cub Scouts, and volunteers for Meals On Wheels, but her passion is for giving oral sex, and she wants to do it for as many men as possible.  

When she revealed to me her passion for pleasuring other men with her lips and tongue, I told her I loved it, confessed I even fantasized about seeing her do it, imagining her letting me watch.  She eagerly told me about her sexual history and about the men she'd been with.  

She told me about her first, that would be Monte, and her second, that would be Will, her third, and so on.  I told her it would be my pleasure to watch her do it, that I would not mind, and she said that was no problem for her either.  She likes to show it off, so my watching would be just fine.  "It could be like our private project," she said with a sly smile.  "So you don't mind having a cock sucker for a wife?" she asked openly.   I said I liked having one who liked sex, I was a voyeur, so it could be a good thing.   She was eager to tell me about her experiences, and she began enthusiastically.  

Even before I asked, she started telling me about her first time, how much she liked doing it, how well she seemed to be able to perform it  "It is just natural talent," she announced with a fair amount of pride showing.   "I guess I am a fairly oral person, so it just comes instinctively," she said with her characteristic smile and cheerfulness.  

That is the thing about Claire, she is always in a good mood.  Part of that, I am sure, is because she is so often thinking about sex.  Whenever she smiles, I am fairly sure it is because of something sexual she is thinking about, remembering, or planning to do.   Her grin is always just a little naughty, like she is thinking back to someone she has done or hopes to do in the near future and it pleases her to imagine.  

This last episode occurred with a friend I went college with. His name is Jake and he lives in Boston and was visiting relatives in California.  When he called, I invited him to stay with us for the weekend.  Claire was especially happy when I told her I had invited him.  

"Do you think he would like some Southern California hospitality?" she asked with a grin. 

"If you mean would he like your particular brand of neighborliness, I am sure he would," I said.   "I don't know a man alive who could resist my lovely wife's talents.  He is male, he has a heartbeat, and he likes women," I said.  "So what else is there?"  

She shrugged and shot me one of her irresistible smiles.  In that smile there was an anticipation that excited me and gave me a mental picture that made me grin myself.  I understood more about her compulsion than my desire to see it fulfilled, but I knew she would make him and I both very happy.  

When Jake arrived, from the look on his face, it seemed he had heard of Claire's reputation.  It was clear he was pleased to meet her.   "Have you been on the road long?" she asked him. 

"Two hours from San Jose," he replied.  We all went into the family room and she and I sat on the sofa, Jake took the chair.  We chatted about the weather, California traffic, and places he wanted to visit.  I wondered how long it would take her to suggest the hot tub.  After dinner, when we had finished dessert, she asked him if he liked to soak in a jacuzzi.  

I can't explain why I get so much pleasure from her servicing other men in front of me.  I suppose it has to do with my strong voyeur tendencies, and the cuckold inside of me, but what I do know without a doubt is that it is genuine and not an imagined phenomenon.  I know it is real, sincere, and welcome.  I know it puts me in a mood I am thankful for, and I know I love her for it. 

After dinner we went to the hot tub. We didn't asked him, but we undressed and hoped he'd join us. He did.  We piled our clothes next to the tub and climbed in naked, putting three large towels on hooks by the deck.  

He openly admired Claire's nakedness, not even trying to hide his delight.  "Your wife is beautiful," he said looking her up and down.  

"Thank you, kind sir," she said, sitting close to him, opening her legs.  "My husband is a cuckold, and he likes to watch me do things I do well," she said.  "Do you mind performing?"  He simply shook his head.  She took his cock in her hand.  "I am an oral specialist," she announced boldly, moving closer to him.  

His cock grew as she held it, massaging lightly as she held it in front of him.  "Ah, you make a woman swoon," she said, looking down at his erect penis.  "Can I attend to this?"  He nodded his head again.  Claire bent down and took his now fully erect cock in her mouth, her lips just over the tip.  My own grew as I watched her slide him to the back of her throat.  With most of him in her mouth, her lips curled around the base of his cock and her nose close to his pubic hair.

That is when she took him out and said, "You can come down my throat, my love."  He simply nodded, indicating he would love that.  He put his head back, savoring the feel of his cock in my wife's wonderful mouth.  She pulled him out, flicked her tongue across the tip, then took him back all the way to the hilt.  She put her lips to the side of his cock and slid them up and down his shaft, letting her saliva drip to the surface of the water.   

After a few times taking him to the back of her throat, she performed what she calls the butterfly where she rapidly flicks her tongue on the underside of his erection and teases it with the tip.  His cock contracted from the sensation and he took in a quick breath.  Quickly, she then returned him to deep in her throat and held him still, her nose buried in his pubic hair.  

She then began moving her head up and down on his cock, working him in and out as quickly as she could move.  I knew he was approaching orgasm and that it would come fast.  His stomach pulled tight and his cock twitched and he began to come.

She held him in with one hand and let him ejaculate into her mouth, letting him repeatedly spry down her throat.  Time after time he came into her mouth and she smiled as he filled her with his pearly cum.  Finally, when he stopped coming, she began cleaning his semen off his shaft with an active tongue, licking up and down his still stiff member.  

"Would you like to fuck me, Jake?"  she asked.  He looked at me and I nodded, giving my consent.  We got out of the tub and she let him dry her with the towel, then led us into the bedroom.  Taking control, she helped him to the bed and positioned him on his back.  She then climbed over him, throwing one leg over his hips, mounting herself, taking hold of his once again erect penis and guiding it to her splayed and very pink pussy.

When his cock was between her pussy lips, she pushed down and forced it deep into her.  His hips began moving up and down and she raised up over him and started bouncing on her knees, ramming him deep in her sex, repeatedly pushing in and out as fast as it could go.  

I was amazed at the speed of their fucking and smiled to myself as he rammed it into her with all the force he could manage.  Their bodies slapped together, broadcasting the sounds of sex around the room.  The fact that I had watched her with so many men made my heart beat faster, and my own arousal became apparent.  I adjusted my erection in my pants and unzipped to relieve the discomfort.  

Taking it in my hand I worked my fist up and down on the shaft.  When Claire began to come she arched her back, raising off him and stiffened her body as her climax built within her.  When it came it came in waves, and the ripples of pleasure shook her body, stiffening her legs and clenching her fists, throwing her head back and causing her to howl with grunts of satisfaction.  She kept her hips over him, grinding her pelvis against his, prolonging the sensation of sexual pleasure as long as she could.  

"Oh, come in me, baby," she yelled, holding herself down on him tight to take his cum in her pussy, savoring the feel of him inside of her.    "My tubes are tied, so come in me.  Fill me with your semen.  Show my husband what good fucking looks like," she said as loud as she could yell.  

When she collapsed on him like a wet rag, they fought to catch their breath and come back down.  His hands went out to the side and he groaned a deep sound of pleasure, his cock shriveling between them.   Slowly she moved down his body until his flaccid penis was at her chin and she began kissing it and sucking on the soft knob.  

Then she crawled up his body until her pussy was over his mouth.  "Suck your cum from my pussy," she instructed and he began doing as he was told.  He licked up and down her slit, sucking his cum from my wife's pussy.  Finding his second wind, Jake took his hands and spread her labia apart and ran his tongue between then, lapping the foamy lather from her pink and puffy slit.  

She ground her sex against his face, moving her hips back and forth across his mouth.  She then moved off of him and stretched out on the bed, opened her legs and invited him to eat her.  Jake took the hint and got between her thighs, began kissing and sucking her pussy lips, and pushing his face against her wet and mushy slot.  He continued munching like a man possessed and I could hear his moaning as he ate her.  She lifted her knees, letting them fall open and relaxing to each side.  Her pussy lips gapped open and offered his mouth a lovely purpose.  He held her open with two fingers and reached as far as he could into her pink depths, searching for the tender flesh that lined her vagina.

She put her head back and closed her eyes, her mouth just slightly open, her body relishing the intensity.  She smiled as his tongue explored her insides, glancing over at me as I watched.  

When he had finally left for home, I had watched her with him three times, each time loving the sight of her enjoying a sexual high she got every time she was with someone new.  It was like a different meal at the finest restaurants and loving every bite.  

"You were marvelous," I said as we cuddled and recalled her time with him.   "I so love watching you get fucked and granting someone one of your world-class blowjobs.  You are the queen of cocksuckers, my dear.  I love the way you suck each cock, and to see you drink a load of cum is a pleasure most men aren't able to enjoy."

"And any wife should be so lucky as to have her husband love to see her fucked as you do.  I am the lucky one."  She kissed me and we drifted off to sleep.  My dreams were filled that night with erotic thoughts of my wife performing for me with a hunky guy with big shoulders and an even larger self-concept in his jeans.  She is a true artist and I am so very, very lucky to have her. 

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers