Come For Me, My Husband Can Watch

Story Info
Wife Prompts Husband's Friend To Come For Her.
3.3k words
4.42
36.7k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

"Come for me, Jimmy," my wife whispered coquettishly as she lay naked on her stomach on our made bed between the thighs of my friend. She held his erection in her hand, her fingers wrapped around his beefy shaft, her eyes on his, assuring him she wanted to suck it, her luscious lips less than an inch from the tip of his cock. I'd never seen her like this, never watched her seduce someone else, never seen her suck anyone else's cock, but the sight excited me in every way. I had fantasized the situation for years, since she confessed the desire after sex one Sunday morning two years before.

She smiled, kissed the end of Jim's erection, then licked seductively across the bulbous knob, savoring it like it was a thirty-one flavors cone on a hot day. Her round bare bottom cheeks were displayed seductively a few feet from me on the bed and I loved the sight of her bare ass, put my hand on her rump, luxuriating in its firmness, its roundness, relishing being apart of the scene in front of me, happy to be included in their first sexual encounter. Would she have sex with him again? Of course.

As I laid my palm on her naked bottom, feeling and savoring the curve of her buttocks with my finger tips, I glanced appreciatively between her legs at the sweet pussy lips splayed with arousal, pink with anticipation, open and puffy and wet and ready for his cock or his tongue. I moved my fingers to her anus and pussy slit, fingering the openings I loved so much and spent hours feeling, tasting, and admiring. I thrilled at the possibility of Jim's mouth touching that pussy, tasting its tangy sexiness, pleasuring it, and I imagined how I'd feel actually witnessing his cock sliding in and out of her wet lips.

I thought about all that as I watched her reach out with her tongue and swirl it around the crown of Jim's rigid cock, tasting his pre come, kissing the end again while sliding her hand slowly up and down his shaft, masturbating him gently, affectionately, giving him what he confessed to us he had dreamed about for years. He closed his eyes as my wife wet her palm with her tongue then went back to jacking him off as she tended at the same time to his dick with her lips and tongue. "Can I suck it?" she said, asking the question that didn't need to be answered, but he nodded without a word. His attention fully on what she was doing, wanting her to go on, aroused to the max he watched her. I loved watching it too.

"She's been wanting to do this for years," I said aloud. She glanced over at me, grinning, and blew him a kiss. "And it might sound crazy," I went on, "but I wanted to see it. I want you two to be able to enjoy fucking."

"Should have said so," Jim replied with a chuckle.

It had happened gradually, like I said. I had fantasized about it. I had a secret desire to see my wife fucked by someone else, but I'd joke about it, like it was her desire, not mine. Then when I figured she had the same thoughts as me, to have sex with someone else, I started to get hopeful, still treating it like a joke, however. It was playful and taboo, a little dangerous, like wading into the shallows of fast moving river, as a lark, then slowly braving the deeper water farther from shore.

We'd have great sex after our excursions into the bold underbelly of sexual adventure, playacting her fucking someone else, then we went from just joking about the possibility to talking more seriously, more often, and with more undisguised and genuine arousal attached. Within a year we had gone from speaking hypothetical in our sexual bed about sexual fantasies to actually talking about her wanting to be fucked.

One day after sex she dropped all pretense and told me outright that she wanted to feel someone else's hard cock in her pussy. I was thrilled. My wife had gone from a woman joking about blowing another guy, to actually being ready to do it, wanting it, openly planning the time and place. Deciding who she'd like to fuck. For two weeks before it actually happened, we spoke of it nearly every day, especially before and after sex. We barely talked of anything else, obsessing about it every night. She asked me over and over if I was sure, if I didn't mind if she fucked Jim. "Fuck him good," I answered.

That night, after she helped Jim and me out of our clothes, and I had lifted her dress over her head, offering my pal my naked wife, Claire kicked off her shoes and sat naked on the edge of the bed, her legs open for him to see the pussy she wanted him in. She then motioned with her head for him to join her, patting the mattress next to her. Smiling seductively. He sat down and my wife moved over until she was stretched out on her stomach before him, lifting her feet up behind her, like a schoolgirl playfully toying with her victim. She took hold of his hard cock, looking over at me as she did i, then kissing the tip. She didn't need my approval, because by then she already had it. We talked about it for months, and my horny little wife was certain to do Jim that night, and I couldn't wait to see her.

From the look on my buddy's face, the pure ecstasy of a man about to get the blow job of his life, I knew he was close to ejaculating by the time she told him to come. She looked pleased by the pleasure showing on his face, by his gratefulness, and I loved watching her work over his dick with her lips and tongue and mouth, the first time I'd seen her do it to anyone but me.

Since the very moment she had helped him out of his pants and led him to the bed, my wife had been focussed on giving my good friend a most memorable sexual experience she could. Her attention to that energized me and I couldn't wait to seehim inside of her. He looked at me questioning as she fondled his cock, shrugged as I nodded, telling him to enjoy himself. I knew eventually he'd fuck her, at least I hoped so much he would, but the first part of the evening was most likely the best head he'd ever received and I watched with enthusiasm.

"Come in my mouth," my wife prompted with passion. "Come for me so I can taste you, Jimmy. Please, I want to taste your come. The only man I've ever swallowed is David. Give me your come, baby? I'll drink all you have to give," she said smiling. Her words thrilled me. "Later, you can shoot in my pussy, if you want. We've talked about it, and it's okay with David," she said. "So, you want to fuck me?"

He just nodded. For nearly five minutes Claire seductively licked the length of my friend's dick, running her tongue from his scrotum up the underside of his rigid cock to the bulbous helmet, then taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could manage. She licked the precome out of his the hole in the end of his dick, and she smiled wantonly as she did.

When my friend's erection began spouting semen, my horny spouse smiled with glee, catching the first stream on her tongue, pulling it quickly into her mouth and swallowing, a naughty grin on her face, then she repeatedly slurped his gurgling ejaculate as it bubbled from the end of his erection. Amazingly, I was thrilled at what I saw, and felt privileged to see it. When the flow of semen finally slowed, Claire licked the head and shaft with a wanton tongue, gleefully cleaning my buddy's sticky staff, relishing the taste of his come.

Claire loved giving head and had told me a week before that she intended to suck Jim to orgasm. It wasn't a "maybe", she simply stated she intended to give another man a blow job. I said she should go ahead and enjoy herself, and she assured me that she planned to.

"What brought this on?" I asked. For the next thirty minutes she told me it had been a secret fantasy of hers for years.

"I just started thinking about fucking other guys a lot." She told me she had been curious about sucking another man's cock, liked doing me, but wanted the feel of someone else between her lips and on her tongue. She explained she wanted to know what other men tasted like.

"I have read some of your magazines," she confessed, "and I decided I wanted to try it. I imagined it was me in those stories."

I reminded her that our friend Jim was coming over for dinner that weekend. "I know," she said with a sly smile, "that's what I'm counting on. Would you mind...." She paused. Would you mind if I did him this Saturday?" I told her not if that is what she wanted. She said it really was, and we decided right then that her sucking him would be our "project."

"You know all those letters from men who like to watch their wives fucking other guys?" she asked. I said I liked them and she asked, "Would you like that, to watch me getting fucked?" I said I thought perhaps we'd see. "Okay, yes," she said, "I think we'll see. Maybe this weekend, maybe with Jim?" I nodded and she grinned and kissed me. "I'd like that," she said.

I gave her my blessing and then we fucked. Afterward, the look on her face said she wanted it to happen. When Jim arrived Saturday afternoon Claire didn't waste time. She kissed him at the front door, but not the friendly peck they usually exchanged, but an I-want-to-fuck-soon kind of kiss that let him know it was not our usual kind of night. Just before he arrived she said there was something she'd like me to do. "After I suck him off," she said, "and I intend to, and he fucks me, like those letters we talked about, I'd like to see you with a cock in your mouth." I shrugged and looked at her. "I'd like to see you with a cock in your mouth," she said. "Would you help me do him?" Claire asked.

"If that's what you want," I said.

After she kissed him in a way that communicated her intentions, and we talked openly about what she had in mind, she asked him directly, "You like oral sex?" He smiled an embarrassed grin and nodded.

"Well...,"

"Like today, I mean," she said confidently. He looked at me and nodded.

"Of course," he said.

"She usually gets what she wants," I said, "and, if you haven't pick it up so far, she wants to suck your cock." A few minutes later she was helping him out of his clothes. When he was nude, and his boner standing straight out, in the living room, I said, "Why don't we get her out of that dress." She'd led him to the bedroom and I followed. I lifted her dress over her head and she went directly to the bed, sat at the foot of our bed, then she reached out her hand and took his. She sat him down, and stretched out on her stomach. When he was next to her, she took his cock in her hand and kissed the tip coquettishly.

I thought about she'd said earlier, fascinated at watching her get him ready. I was excited by it and enthusiastic as if I was watching a sporting event and the big hitter was coming to bat. "Come for me, Jimmy," my wife had said as she kissed and licked my buddy's erect dick, holding it before her like a thing of beauty. Not too long after she asked him to come, Jim began to while Claire ravenously sucked his hard on, slurping up all the semen that spurted from his cock.

I loved seeing it, thrilled at watching her enjoy giving him the sexual pleasure she'd been wanting to. She took his come as it came, swallowing every drop, licking and smiling, and wiping the silvery semen from her cheek with her tongue, then glancing over at me. As she cleaned the cum off his spent dick with long, hungry swipes of her tongue, sucking his shriveling penis into her mouth until the sensitivity caused him to stop her with a hand to her chin, my wife then casually asked my friend if it felt good. He nodded and she asked if he liked eating pussy. My heart beat faster as I watched her suck him.

"Wow," he said, shaking from the intensity of his orgasm, then she put her mouth against his and shared his own ejaculate. Caught up in the fervor of the moment, watching her tongue, coated with his semen, mingle with his, I stared as he continued to share their combined juices.

"You want to eat your friend's wife's pussy?" she asked Jim innocently, as if she was asking about him trying her favorite recipe. Jim looked at me, smiled, then at her naked bottom, then up to her lovely, smiling face. He nodded.

"Of course," he said, kissing her again.

She got up off her stomach and moved to the head of the bed, sitting facing him with her legs spread wide, her splayed pussy exposed for his pleasure, its pink and puffy lips making my mouth water. I hadn't noticed as she lay on her stomach, but her pussy was completely shaved. "You like my haircut?" she asked both of us. Jim just nodded, then leaned in and kissed her pussy.

"That'a boy," she said. "Want a make me come, baby?"

I watched my friend eat my wife's pussy for nearly thirty minutes, reaming it with a stiff tongue, lapping at her slit with long swipes, poking the tip into her, then sucking her entire vulva into his mouth and holding it there for nearly a minute each time. "He eats pussy really good," she said with a smile. "Should'a tried this long ago," she said with a sigh and an evil grin.

I watched another man eat my wife's pussy with the excitement of a prostitute watching the Seventh Fleet pull into the harbor. I don't know why I felt no jealousy or possessiveness, but since she informed me she had the urge to suck another man and Jim's name came up, I began to feel differently about it all. Her pleasure was what mattered, and seeing her thrill at being fucked and eaten by my friend have me satisfaction beyond anything I'd ever even conceived of.

Things went like that for well over an hour, then I decided to give them some time alone, time that was long over due, time they both obviously yearned for. "Would you two like that?" I whispered in her ear after telling her I might leave for a while.

"I really would," she whispered back with a broad smile, looking down at the top of his head as he ate her. "You wouldn't mind?"

"I brought it up," I said. "Enjoy."

I left the two of them at eleven that night and didn't return until noon the next day. When I walked out of the bedroom, Jim was embedded deep in Claire's pussy and his mouth covered hers. His hips pushed back and forth as his erection slid in and out of her. They fucked like old-time lovers, forgetting me and only thinking of their lovemaking, trying new positions and initiating other parts of the house. They explained eagerly that they'd had sex in the bedroom, the screened in porch, and nearly every room of the house. Jim came for her many times that night, in her mouth, her pussy, and a few times on her tits. She said she rubbed it in to her skin or swallowed all she could. They willingly told me all about their sexual exploits the next morning, every delicious detail, every orgasm and position, and I thrilled at hearing their description of lovemaking like I'd seen some of the night before. "I loved watching you two last night," I told them when we gathered the next morning on our bed. "You look good fucking," I added.

"I'm glad," she said, looking over at Jim with satisfaction and gratefulness.

"Wanna see it again?" she asked. I nodded. "Only if you'll take part this time," she added. Claire said she wanted to suck us both, and asked if we'd fuck her at the same time.

"Double penetration?" I said, ecstatic that she'd want to. My cock began to stiffen as I pictured it and watched her undress. Jim and I took off our clothes and she positioned him on the bed, on his back, and she climbed over him, guiding his erection into her, bending over to give me access to her puckered anus.

"Jim taught me to take it there," she said as I wet my cock and she helped guide it slowly in. He and I matched our thrusts, alternating. Jim going in as I pulled out. The sensation of two cocks in her at the same time sent her over the top, bringing orgasm after orgasm exploding from her body. Finally she held us still as the sensitivity became to much for her to bear and she pushed her pelvis against our two bodies.

After several minute went by, she whispered, "I love being fucked by two men at the same time." I smiled at her, giving my unconditional encouragement, then leaned over and kissed her shoulder.

"You like having two lovers?"

"I love it," she said, her eyes fixed on mine, a smile that was hard to miss.

"How about one in your mouth and the other in your pussy?" I said.

"Who wants what?" she asked with a naughty look of desire.

"Start with sucking him," I said. "I love to watch that. Seeing his cock in your mouth is fantastic."

"Okay," she said without hesitation, moving to her knees like a starlet in a porn flick. "Fuck me from behind while I work on this beautiful hard on." She looked at Jim, moved up and kissed him before moving back down and taking the tip of his hard cock into her mouth. Damn she looked good sliding that cock to the back of her throat, his dick vanishing between her lips. At first, she paused at the head, savoring the feel of his erection, swirling her tongue around the bulbous knob, then she slid her mouth down the shaft until nearly all of my friend's seven plus inches were between her cheeks.

I'm not sure why I liked it so much, watching her suck another man's cock, but it had to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I watched my wife and Jim fuck, engage in a sensational sixty-nine, cuddle for a while, and simply and passionately kiss, and I enjoyed every lustful second.

Once a normally possessive guy with the usual sexual insecurities, I find I have acquired the ability to enjoy my wife having sex with someone else and it is the most liberating and satisfying experience I've ever had. Being on the receiving end of one of her slutty blow jobs is absolutely fantastic, but watching her suck someone else's cock, licking and caressing the bloated organ, is on a level of excitement I can't even explain. Claire has three guys she fucks on a regular basis now, and she's talked about perhaps getting to know a girlfriend who would like having her pussy eaten by another woman. I'll let you know when that happens, but until then I'll just keep savoring the sight of other men pleasuring my wife.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers