Come Home With Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following twenty minutes or so of attempting to screw one another to death we were no more than a mass of flesh lying together in our jointly made puddle of cum. I'm a big man, a physically fit man, a man that is not a stranger to strenuous activity, but this little country minx was wearing me out. When I woke just after five, there was a note on the nightstand and no Gloria. The note read, 'hey, stop by the diner for breakfast, I'd really like to see you once more before you leave town.'

By the time I'd finished breakfast it was time for her break, grabbing her purse she steered me down a hall and into the storage room. Locking the door she turned and began unbuckling my belt, as she struggled to pull my cock out she was looking directly into my eyes.

"Once more, this will keep my horns trimmed a month or so, it has been "SO GOOD" Martin."

With my pants around my ankle's she bent forward over a stack of boxes lifting her skirt as she did, again, commando. I slipped inside and hit bottom within a few strokes, it wasn't a long fuck, it was furious and fulfilling. Considering the cum running down her thigh afterward maybe a bit more filling for her. It didn't faze her, she reached inside her purse, pulled out a pair of panties, slid them on and put herself back together. I found myself thinking maybe I should just stay put and enjoy this tender young thing a few more weeks. With her cell number and address at college in my pocket I made my way back onto the highway headed east once again.

Considering I'd gotten little sleep the night before, I stopped late afternoon in Fargo, got a room at the local motel, had a decent meal and stopped at wally world for some snacks to take along the next day. As I was waiting in line I recognized the woman who had checked me in at the motel in the next checkout lane, she waved and walked toward me holding the hand of a young girl who instantly reminded me of Lili.

With a smile she extended her hand shaking mine. "Scooter and I were going to have a sundae at Culvers, want to come along? My husband is going to meet us there, he's a big old lug just like you. He'll appreciate talking with someone who breathes from the same latitude he does."

Luke and I hit it off immediately, him being an Army Ranger veteran we had lots to talk about. In the process of asking where I might be headed I explained that I was looking for somewhere quiet, remote but not on the outer edge of civilization either. He and his wife chuckled over the comment, looked at each other, she nodded. He looked at me with a semi-serious expression.

"If you really mean what you said about remote, we know of a place that might interest you. Northwest Minnesota, the Thief River Falls area. Ginny's great grandmother and grandfather immigrated from Norway and homesteaded a place south of Viking in the 20's. It's been empty for years, I have no idea who owns it now, but I'm sure a realtor could tell you. It's run down and lacks most modern conveniences, but you could likely get it cheap."

I was interested, "Just how far from civilization is this place? Is there a city within a hundred miles?"

He nodded, "Thief River Falls is about sixteen miles away, the population is around 8000, they have fast food places, a super Walmart, three or four grocery stores, a Kwik Trip and a Menards. It's home to Artic cat snowmobiles, has a hospital and all the other stuff cities that size do. Oh, Ginny's mom said a Kohls is supposed to open by thanksgiving. She doesn't live there anymore but still gets the local newspaper where she's at. Bemidji, or as the locals call it, Brrmidji, is about ninety miles away."

I was indeed interested, after getting all the info he had we parted ways. The hug from the little girl damned near brought tears to my eyes again thinking about wee Lili. For the very first time in my adult life I found myself lying awake that night pondering the question, "Would I ever want to be a dad? If I did, I'd want to be the best dad possible". My thoughts went back to Adrian, Sid and their littles, it was true she'd had children later than most, which only proved it's never too late to fall in love. I smiled as I thought of them, they were certainly happy together.

Instead of going further east on I-90 I took MN 10 east out of Moorhead where I connected with 59 heading north to Thief River falls. Though it was a pleasant spring day I still needed my leathers, spring in the north was definitely cooler than where I'd been traveling. It would be a few hours trip, leaving Moorhead at nine was going to put me there around noon. I checked into a room at AmericInn and went looking for a decent diner, which I found only a few blocks away, shall I say I wasn't surprised it had numerous Norwegian items on the menu.

Talking with the waitress I found out the major ethnic group in the area was Norwegian, there were more women than men and we were about seventy miles south of the Canadian border. If I liked hockey the Norskies were a part of the Canadian Hockey League's feeder program and played out of Thief River. Though most of it was foreign to my ears I smiled and nodded my head a lot, when the pie came I was sure I wanted to visit this diner again. As tall and big as I am I've become used to people staring at me, but as I glanced around the diner I noticed I wasn't the only one that tall, guess these Norwegian boys come in big sizes as well.

I contacted a realtor the next day explaining the property I wanted to look at, he knew of the place but was "just certain" I didn't want that run down place, he had lots of listings in the city he really wanted me to look at. I tried being polite as I kindly refused his offer at city houses, asking again to see the property I had described, he made the mistake of ignoring me while looking at his cell phone.

I stood, glaring down at his desk, "You obviously have a hard time hearing, if you don't want to show me the place I want to see, then I'll find somebody who will." With that said I walked out.

Stopping to gas up I noticed a van at the next pump with the lettering Ann Bjornstad Realty plastered on the side. I waited until I saw an older lady exit the building laughing and waving at the people from the building. As she approached I stepped forward which caused her to stop dead in her tracks with a concerned look. She looked to be late fifties, early sixties, give or take a few years, greying hair, soft crow's feet at the corners of her eyes, light but effective makeup and wearing a dress under a light coat. No bodacious knockers or mini-skirted well-toned legs in strappy five-inch fuck me heels, just an average everyday grandma gassing up her vehicle.

I extended my hand as a gesture of courtesy, "Afternoon ma'am, my name is Martin and I'm interested in looking at a particular piece of property. I stopped at the guy down the street, but he only wants to sell what's in town."

She chuckled and scoffed, "Ed, he's living on his daddy's reputation, his dad Stan was a great realtor and businessman, Ed, not so much. He has fewer and fewer sales every year, I don't think he's long for the business. Why don't you let me buy you a coffee and we'll talk about what you think you want? Where are you staying at?"

"The AmericInn."

"Nice place, why don't you park your bike and come with in my car. Maybe we can arrange being able to look at the property yet this afternoon."

I didn't know it then but the phrase "come with or go with" and not using me afterward was very common in that area. I countered her offer.

"No ma'am, how about I buy you a coffee. After all, you probably have other things to do."

During our two-minute conversation she never let go of or stopped shaking my hand. I liked this lady, she seemed like the real deal. A smile invaded her face.

"Oh my, I haven't been invited to coffee by a man in who knows how long. I'll take you up on that offer, I'll follow to the motel and we can go to Caribou Coffee, unless you prefer somewhere else." She paused. "You are a tall thing aren't you. Sure there isn't any Norskie blood in there somewhere?"

Letting go of her hand I grinned, "Not sure, my grandma said something about Scandinavian relatives, but I have no idea if that's true. Give me a minute to put my jacket and such in the room when we get there, then I'm all yours."

It wasn't meant as a flirt and she didn't take it as one. Over coffee I tried explaining what I'd been told about the place, she popped open her laptop and within a few minutes had it on the screen in front of us.

"Oh, the old Jorgenson farm. Are you sure you want to look at that? It's run down, no central heat, septic field has failed, electric needs to be upgraded, windows and doors replaced. It'll take a butt-load of money and labor to live in that thing. I happen to know it's presently owned by four guys who bought it as a hunting shack but never stay in it, they always bring a camper. It comes with 158 acres, about 120 of that is forest, the crop land was sold years ago. Those guys would sell it in a heartbeat if the right offer came in."

What she told me didn't enthuse me, but then I thought to myself that I wanted to get away from everyone and everything for a while and get my head straightened out, maybe this was the spot.

I needed to ask, "Any chance you could show it to me? Do we need the owner's permission? I can buy it outright if the price is right. Do you think they'll take a little less if it's a cash sale?"

"It's an MLS listing and I have the code for the lockbox, we won't need anybody's permission. You sure you want to do this, did you say your name was Martin? Right, okay. I'll take you there, consider yourself forewarned."

During the twenty-minute drive she gave me the short version of her life. Had been married to Lief Bjornstad for forty-one years before he died, they had owned the business together, she took over after his death. She had three children who lived in what she called "no snow" country and she couldn't blame them. She was 64, had been a widow three years, and was going to sell another nine months until she turned 65. At that time she was going to pull the plug, sell the business and join her kids where there was no snow.

We'd driven through the tiny berg of Viking, population 103, it had a gas station/convenience store and what appeared to be a huge nursery with lots of inflatable greenhouses, other than that there was no more than a smattering of residential properties. Winding our way down a long gravel road I began to wonder just how remote the place was. When we turned into a driveway she stopped and told me to open the gate. The driveway twisted several times in the quarter mile it took to reach the house, the gravel road we'd traveled on was not visible. It was as Luke had described it, old with faded cedar lap siding, single pane windows in badly rotted frames, the front door had been boarded over along a few broken windows as well. I looked around as she unlocked the back door.

There was an old barn that looked foundationally strong, at least it wasn't leaning to one side as you see so many older ones doing. There were several side boards needing to be replaced and the roof needed new shingles. Next to it was a smaller shed, I estimated it to be somewhere in the 30 x 40 range. The door to the house was stuck enough she couldn't open it, tugging on my sleeve she said.

"Hey big guy, help me with the door."

With a nudge of my shoulder it popped open. Looking inside was as depressing as she had described, at least the place hadn't been turned into a trashed-out mess by kids partying. Most of the walls had been stripped to the studs, she told me the hunters were originally going to gut the place and modernize it, their wives had something to say about that and it had been sitting as is for over ten years. As I looked around I was beginning to picture a finished product, she noticed and smiled at me.

"You've already made up your mind haven't you? I can see it in your eyes. Why so remote though, there's no one for over a mile."

"Six years in the Marines, three tours in the sandbox, PTSD issues that I don't want anyone else to go through with me, I think being away from everybody for a time will help. I can do a lot of this stuff myself. Do you know if there's internet available?"

She laughed, "Lucky you, they ran cable down Connors Road last fall, the one we drove in on, seems some big mucky muck on Elk Lake wanted it and was willing to pay a large portion of the overall cost. So yes, it's at the road, you'll need to pay for it to be brought to the house. Now that you've looked around, we should head back, gonna get dark before too long."

On the way back I asked if we could talk more about the property, she surprised me by saying yes. If I wasn't busy that evening she could be free, not wanting to eat alone again I decided to inquire.

"Would you allow me to buy you dinner in exchange for your time? No strings attached, I don't want to eat alone. I've been doing that for some time. It would be nice to have company."

I was poised to exit her car waiting for an answer, she studied my face for at least a minute.

"No strings attached, right? You aren't going to think I should lower my commission or something like that because you buy me dinner. Right?"

I was shaking my head, "No ma'am, not gonna expect anything other than your company and maybe some advice about what to offer."

As I opened the door she spoke, "Longhorn Steak okay?" I nodded. "I'll pick you up at six, be waiting by the door."

I showered and scraped the hair off my face, it was time to get rid of the beard, it hadn't filled in like I wanted it to and looked scraggly. I also decided to get my hair cut, at least shortened anyway. I'd find a shop top do that in the next few days. Over dinner she told me what the property was assessed at, she would do some research and let me know the following day what she thought would be reasonable. I ended up buying the place for a little over half of what they were asking, leaving me with just over a hundred fifteen grand left to work with. When they balked at my offer she reminded them it was a cash sale and they'd had it listed for over three years. Once I owned the place she offered suggestions concerning trades people and contractors.

Using the electrician she suggested I had the panel and meter socket upgraded within a week of it being mine. I'd done simple electrical before and felt comfortable wiring it myself, with a temporary receptacle at the panel I moved in with a blow-up mattress, a hot plate and a small heater in case it cooled overnight. When the electrical was roughed I had the spark come back and look it over, he found two minor things that needed to be corrected and said the rest looked good. It's said you can buy nearly anything via the internet, well, you can learn nearly everything as well.

Working out an agreement with the nursery in Viking I was having items shipped to their address where they would unload it with their forklift at fifteen bucks a pop, which for me was a great deal. By the end of June I had installed a mound septic system in place of the old leach field, replaced all of the existing galvanized plumbing with pex water supply and pvc drain lines. With that accomplished I began insulating and hanging rock with a rented lift for the ceilings. I'd never taped or textured before, but after viewing several U-Tube videos and some practice I managed to get the interior completed with no more than one or two minor flaws.

I had bought an old beat-up pickup that was sitting alongside the road for four hundred bucks, it served the purpose of hauling materials, but I didn't trust it beyond trips to Thief River. I happened upon Ann again at the gas station toward the beginning of August, we set a time to have a meal together two nights later. While we talked over dinner she asked if I had installed heat yet, when I said no she shook her head.

"Don't put that off Martin, it'll be cold before you know it and that little heater you have isn't going to do much. You should also think about getting a four-wheel drive truck with a plow, that driveway will be a bitch otherwise. Hey, do you have time for dessert at my house, I made a cake yesterday and I usually can't finish it before it dries out. Why don't you come by?"

We were at the kitchen table talking about where I should look for a decent priced truck. To that point I'd sunk a little over twenty grand in the place and had money to work with, but I was looking for something reasonably priced. She told me about a nephew that had a nine-year-old three quarter ton with a plow that he wanted to sell, she'd call him the next day. I was on my second piece of cake when she sat back staring at me.

"You've been real busy Martin, I'd like to see how far you've come with the remodel. Had any time to date at all?"

I was curious as to where this was headed, "Nope, no dates, don't have a lot of time and I'm not comfortable with the bar scene, crowded spaces with lots of people and loud noise tend to play havoc with me. I've been pretty good through the summer as far as PTSD issues, I don't want to risk going backward."

"So, you're telling me you've been without a woman since you arrived. That can't be good for a man in his late twenties."

"Like I said, I don't have or actually know anyone that well, and I'm not real keen on looking to know somebody new right now."

She smiled as her hand reached over and touched mine, "Well, you know me Martin. Or are you a young gal only kind of guy? Before you answer let me say that this is a first for me. I haven't been with a man since Lief died, but I'd sure like to be a time or two before I move. Now you may answer."

As horny and pent up as I was the fact that she was old enough to be my grandmother went out the window in a second. I turned my hand over, gently took hers in mine and stood.

"I'm an all-purpose lover Ann, age doesn't make a difference to me as long as it's you. I have one stipulation, this stays between us."

Leading the way tugging at my hand she chuckled, "You mean I can't tell the girls at yoga I'm being hosed by a twenty something lumberjack?"

"Not if you want to do what we're about to."

As we turned into her bedroom she leaned against me and planted her lips on mine. She didn't kiss like I imagined a grandma would, her lips were soft, warm, and seemed to melt into mine. Turning with her back to me she spoke softly, "Unzip me and get your clothes off."

I watched as she undressed, nothing spectacular to look at, her breasts were heavy and hung slightly, her tummy was anything but taut, she was a bit chubby around the hips, but overall she looked good for a 64-year-old broad. No sexy see-through underwear, full brief white panties along with a flesh-colored cotton bra. As I lowered my underwear she lay on the bed smiling, gesturing me to come to her, she handed me a small bottle of KY.

"Put a few drops on yourself, once you're in I'll be okay. I like your length and width, it reminds me of Lief, he had a nice package as well."

We didn't lick and suck and do a lot of foreplay, she wanted to get to it, and I obliged. She moaned continuously as I penetrated, I was moving in a few inches before backing off and then pushing a few more. I was nearly all the way in when she moaned loudly and took my face in her hands.

"This is good Martin, you're as big as Lief, if you're as good in bed as he was, I may not want to give you up. Time to ride cowboy, and once I'm loosened up don't spare the horsepower."

Moving in and out slowly while raised above her I smiled to myself, here I was riding an older woman whose breasts splayed to the sides when she laid down, but her pussy, her pussy was as tight as any I'd ever been in. I had established a steady pace when her body began to stiffen and her breathing became shallow, her hips raised up into my stroke and she grunted.