Come on Eileen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her captive audience all but swooned.

Discarding the sweatshirt altogether, Angie moved closer.

'Feel them if you like,' she invited. Then, when Eileen tentatively touched her, she added, 'Not so soft. I'm not fragile. I won't break.'

Ten minutes of quite aggressive fondling later, conscious her panties were drenched, Angie instructed Eileen to turn through 180 degrees. She had long since given up using them personally but Angie had no trouble in unhooking any make of brassiere, and Eileen's was no exception.

Want a new ambassador, Wonderbra!

Want to employ a true expert!!

Standing behind her, she held the unfastened garment in place, her hands cupping the cups, gently squeezing. Her own tits were up tight against Eileen's shoulder blades, her groin up tight against her leather-skirted ass.

'This is such fun,' she breathed before once again kissing the nape of Eileen's neck.

'Please,' Eileen gasped, 'please fuck me.'

As if she'd rush in like a bull at a gate. Taking her time about it, Angie sank to her knees, drawing a line along Eileen's spine as she went, intimately exploring every vertebra with her tongue.

Then, on her knees, she let her hands explore Eileen's stockinged legs, taking care not to venture too close to her pussy.

Not yet.

'I can't wait to have these wrapped around me,' she murmured.

'Oh my God,' Eileen yelped. 'Yes, yes please.'

Unlacing her boots first, Angie retraced her route up Eileen's back. 'Turn,' she commanded.

Obedient as ever, Eileen turned. 'Please,' she began.

'Soon,' said Angie, kicking off her Docs. 'Now, step out of those heels.'

'I think I just came,' said Eileen as she complied. 'You've trashed my knickers already.'

'I trashed mine half an hour ago,' Angie replied. 'Watch me; I'll show you.'

As elegantly as she could, she took off her denims. And sure enough, her panties hadn't been able to contain all of her juices.

'Here,' she said, wriggling them off and offering them to Eileen. 'Have a free preview.'

Eileen took a cautious sniff.

'On or off?' asked Angie, pointing at her red ankle socks.

'On,' said Eileen, seemingly surprised by her immediate, unconsidered answer.

Otherwise naked, Angie unzipped Eileen's skirt and let it fall away. Underneath Eileen was wearing a thin black garter belt with knickers to match. Not waiting for an invite, Angie tugged off the knickers and, holding them to her face, deeply inhaled.

'Lovely,' she said sincerely. 'And don't even ask about the stockings. You're keeping them on.'

Chapter Nine

Normally Angie's foreplay included close attention to her partner's armpits and toes; with emphasis on her toes. She had, she supposed, a bit of a foot fetish. Or maybe she just liked to take an experienced woman by surprise.

Not tonight, however. Tonight she was determined to stick to Basic Foreplay 101.

No way did she want to scare Eileen off.

Not when the poor little darling was gagging for it.

Happy that the redhead was sticking to the role of nervy but eager and compliant virgin, Angie got her on her back on the bed and paid some serious attention to her tits.

And yet again, yum, yum!

Sincerely enjoying herself, she paid even more serious attention to the smooth and very silky insides of Eileen's thighs, concentrating on a few inches of bare flesh above her stocking-tops, still rigorously avoiding her pussy.

Then, when the suspense was killing both of them, she began.

That is to say, she began in earnest.

Eileen was clean shaven with the exception of a neat landing strip. And it was a landing strip unlike any Angie had previously encountered. Yes, she'd previously seen toothpicks, triangles, hearts and all sorts of runways . . . but Eileen's was a perfect square.

It was also as red as the hair on her head and very, very kissable.

'Oh yes,' Eileen wailed, 'fuck me, please, please fuck me.'

Slowly and steadily, Angie licked her clitoral hood, deliberately moving it with her tongue, deliberately steering clear of her actual clit. Inhaling the sweet scent of a very aroused woman, she then traced a few lines along her folds, over exceptionally swollen outer lips and ultimately circling her vagina.

'So sweet,' she purred, circling and circling.

'Fuck me,' Eileen yelled, 'fuck me, please, please fuck me.'

Deciding enough teasing was enough, Angie penetrated her with her tongue, sinking in perhaps an inch, still circling, hoping the nerve endings Eileen had there were as sensitive as her own.

They were. Eileen didn't so much cum as convulse. Her whole body bounced up from the bed. It was just as well Angie had hold of her or she might have gone through the ceiling.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she roared.

Angie pressed in deeper, hunting for and quickly finding her G.

Eileen nearly managed to throw them both off the mattress.

'Fucking hell yes,' she bellowed.

That seemed to herald clit time. Withdrawing her tongue, replacing it with two probing fingers, Angie homed in on the most magic button of all. And now she was directness personified. Kissing it, licking it and nibbling on it. Ignoring Eileen's half-insane ramblings, encouraged by every new orgasm, working her two special places systematically.

Fucking her and fucking her and fucking her.

In a distant chamber of her mind Angie wished she'd brought along her strap-on. No, she wished that Madhu hadn't pinched her strapless affair and she was about to use it on Eileen's wriggling, writhing and very sexy bod.

But if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

And who needed gadgets to ride anyway!

Sliding her somewhat sweaty body up Eileen's, Angie kissed her on the mouth. Eileen sucked hard on her invading tongue. Her chest was heaving and her eyes were filled with lust.

No doubt about it; given a strap-on that girl would have been game.

Moving instinctively, Eileen wrapped those lovely legs of hers around Angie. Angie usually preferred a girl to anchor her heels in the bed at such moments, opening herself wide. But she'd wanted to have those legs gripping her for almost a week. Protesting when it finally happened wasn't an option.

Still kissing, still staring into a pair of lusty green eyes, Angie started to thrust.

Their contact was sublime. Mouths moved on mouths, tits moved on tits. The bed springs only helped their rhythm as Angie's pussy grinded wetly on Eileen's. Breathing in tandem through their noses, one united entity bound on one common cause.

Almost immediately Angie wanted to cum. No, she desperately needed to cum.

And why shouldn't she? She'd already brought Eileen off a zillion times. Put bluntly, bringing girls off was her speciality. She got off on bringing off, but not always to the point of a personal orgasm.

Knowing herself, knowing her capabilities and limitations, she didn't fight the urge. Instead she did her best to struggle on a little farther then abruptly let go.

Miracle of miracles, Eileen let go with her.

Suddenly they were contracting together and clashing bodies violently, mouths apart so their screams could merge.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' Eileen pleaded.

Never one to be a piker, Angie obliged.