Come to Me [M/F]

Story Info
A recently-divorced woman fucks her spirit friend.
3.5k words
4.76
8.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers

Note: Both of the characters depicted in this story are consenting adults. Ramona is 29 and Kalon is hundreds of years old (an adult of his species).

Come To Me

Mask spirits had a natural tendency to come into the lives of people who needed them most. At least, that's what Ramona's uncle told her when he gave her Kalon. And while it wasn't the most organic way to fulfil that supposed truth, she couldn't deny he had been right.

To say that Kalon found Ramona in a rough patch would have been an understatement. She and her wife of three years had divorced; not surprisingly, if she had to be honest. But despite the messiness of it all, the separation hadn't hurt less. There had been a time when they loved each other--or so she thought--and her heart wouldn't let that go even though it no longer held that love. Such a stupid muscle.

Ramona had done her wallowing at her uncle's house where she had been forced to move after the divorce. In between the tears, she looked for a new place and worked to save up enough buffer money to afford said place by herself. The day she left for her new apartment was the day Uncle Santiago gently passed Kalon's mask into her hands.

"Tío, are you sure?" she had asked, her voice scarcely a whisper as she recalled the spirit's long friendship with her uncle.

Santiago merely smiled. "He and I both know that you need him more than me. It's not like I'll never see him again. You'll just be down the street."

Ramona hadn't questioned it any further, carefully packing Kalon into his own box. His mask was a myriad of dark greys and sharply angled. Three, short horn-like protrusions graced the chin and jawline. Six blue eyes were painted in a half-circle array on the top half, permanently set narrowed and pensive. He made an intimidating vision, but Ramona knew that the spirit was kinder than it implied--despite that she had never actually met him before then.

She had always wondered why Kalon never appeared to her throughout her childhood of visiting her uncle's home, but the reason became very clear when he manifested in her apartment for the first time; he wasn't a fan of clothes. Though it wasn't so much that he didn't like them. He had a long tail that started thickly off of his body which made pants nearly impossible. And walking around in just a shirt was a bit ridiculous.

It took some getting used to, but Ramona's thankfulness of having Kalon's help around the place outweighed any awkwardness over his constant state of undress. His presence was a godsend; someone to help keep things tidy and remind her to eat and shower when even that got hard. But most importantly, he was company to come home to. No lonely, empty rooms that would grind in the reality of Ramona's failed relationship. What he did was simple, but it was the scaffolding for her to stand on as she slowly rebuilt herself.

The attraction was unexpected. At first, Ramona thought it was her rebound talking; an itch that needed scratching. Kalon was stability and she was fragile, but she wasn't about to use him. She couldn't actually want him like that, she initially thought.

But Ramona discovered that it was mutual; whatever it was. There were times when things certainly almost happened. Nothing more than some touches that went a little beyond what was the norm for friends. She had always pulled away though; frightened, not ready to be that vulnerable with another yet. But Kalon never pushed. He never angered.

"How about you come to me when you're ready?" he had calmly suggested after one such occasion. "If you're ever ready...this doesn't have to be what you want from me. I won't try anything until then."

He was faithful to that from then on, keeping things strictly casual with her. It was a relief, being able to put making sense of her feelings towards the spirit on the back burner while the proverbial dust cleared. No temptation to do something that she might regret later.

Ramona was eventually able to muscle the boulders off of her life's tracks. She fell into the routine of her job, reconnected with friends, and found a smile that she didn't have to plaster on. But as a year and a half went by, she found that her interest in Kalon hadn't dissipated. So when she felt truly settled and the iron grip of stress and grief around her sex drive had let up, all Hell broke loose.

It happened on one of her days off. Ramona had taken a late-morning shower and hadn't felt like getting dressed, instead choosing to lounge around in nothing but her bathrobe for a bit. 'A bit' turned into hours spent watching TV in the living room. Kalon didn't manifest until the afternoon, filling the hallway with his broad-shouldered, seven-foot bulk as he came out to find her.

His skin was light blue and carried a faint, otherworldly shimmer. The blue was interrupted by dark, almost black grey that extended over his large hands up to his biceps and then again from his clawed feet to middle-thigh. Twin horns stood among a thick, pure white mane of hair that framed his face; the mask he inhabited permanently affixed to him.

Ramona's heart thudded against her rib cage as she watched Kalon enter the room. She had already thought about this being the day. Her eyes roamed him casually; the defined muscles, his big hands, that darkly-coloured slit between his legs which hid away what she could only imagine. His cock had to be as magnificent as the rest of him. Ramona couldn't stop her thighs from shifting together.

He didn't seem to notice, or just chose not to say anything about it, and hummed at the sight of her.

"One of those days, huh?" he asked lightly, canting his head in Ramona's direction as a clear point to her non-productivity. The basket of clean but unfolded laundry by the coffee table wasn't helping her case.

Ramona shrugged. "I'm allowed to just exist for one day."

"Never said you weren't," Kalon said, an invisible smile in his tone.

He moved closer, standing angled towards the television with his arms crossed over his wide chest.

"But you know what cooping yourself up in here does to you," he said. "Maybe think about taking a walk later?"

Ramona picked at the couch seam with her fingernail. She took a deep breath; now or never.

"Or I could think about doing something a bit more strenuous," she said, standing up and bringing her hands to the loose, plush belt at her waist.

Before she could psych herself out of it, Ramona stripped off her robe. Kalon's attention was visibly grabbed, snapping over to her at the sound of fabric hitting the floor. His masked face was unreadable, but something seemed to flash in the painted eyes. He dropped his arms slowly to his sides as Ramona walked fully nude towards him.

She put her hands on Kalon's chest. A low, playfully inquisitive noise rumbled through him as he allowed her--despite his much larger size--to lightly push him back, stepping slowly until he was against the wall. His skin ran hot and she could feel his deep, even breath under her touch. Ramona looked up into his face.

"Does your offer still stand?" she asked.

"Of course," Kalon said. "And it won't be the only thing standing if you keep this up."

Ramona smiled as her hands wandered, trailing down and over Kalon's abdomen. One strayed between his legs. Her palm cupped the fleshy bulge there; a gentle, exploratory prod. There came an excited twitch from under the skin and she dipped a finger shallowly inside his slit.

"There you go," Kalon encouraged. "Get me wet. Has to...has to be wetter for it to come out."

Further emboldened by the spirit's enthusiasm, Ramona added a second finger and delved deeper. Slick internal folds gave little resistance to the penetration. Kalon groaned lowly as she started stroking his yielding heat. He was quick to begin leaking, arousal making his slit pulse fervently. Ramona upped her pace, aided by his increasing wetness.

Kalon was trembling. His hips would occasionally buck, accompanied by a louder, more desperate sound escaping him. Need rose higher inside Ramona; listening to him, feeling him flutter and squeeze her fingers, seeing him thrust even without his cock having been worked out. How long had it been since he was touched like this? Perhaps longer than Ramona.

Kalon's slit was fully dripping, all but dousing Ramona's hand and wetting the hardwood with excessive, clear drops. The heady scent of it permeated the small space between them. Ramona added a third finger, teasing the folds wider as she explored further inward. She stopped when she met something that made Kalon gasp. His breath grew heavier as she teased what could only be the head of his cock.

"Fuck, Ramona," Kalon hissed. "There...right th--oh, fuck. It's...it's coming."

There was a shift inside him, a loosening of previously squeezing folds. His dick started pushing outwards, pressing against Ramona's fingers. She exited him with a lewd, wet noise. Her eyes were fixed on the twitching slit, watching as the head emerged from the outer fold and was followed by a shaft that glistened with slick. Kalon gave a pleasured sigh as his full length strained into the open.

Ramona had been right; it was magnificent. Thick and dark grey with ridged segments. Around the base was a ring of bulbous shapes, all of them the same shimmering blue as Kalon's skin. There were four smaller bulges spaced out on the shaft. Two on each side. The dark head was weeping, pearls of his natural lubricant dripping down the length.

Swallowing hard, Ramona took Kalon into her hand. The sheer weight and girth of his cock made her head briefly spin. She imagined the stretch it was about to bring. How such a thing would surely stir her up in delicious ways she had never been before. She pumped Kalon's dick in her palm, her pussy giving an excited throb; if she were wearing underwear they would have been drenched by then.

"I knew you'd be big, but..." Ramona said, trailing off as she became lightly mesmerized by the textures she felt along his shaft. Fuck, she couldn't wait to get him inside her.

Kalon let out an appreciative groan. "Which is why I'll have to get you nice and loose for me first."

He took a hold of Ramona and pulled her forward until their bodies were flush. She gasped at the sudden motion, but didn't resist the manhandling and readily fell against him. Her face bumped into his toned, sweaty chest and the scent of him went straight to her already raging libido. His cock was caught in the press of their flesh, hot and pulsing. Ramona trembled as his huge hands moved to her ass, her heart in her throat with anticipation.

There was a strange sound of heavy shifting against the wall and floor. Before Ramona could question it, something began lightly trailing itself up and down the length of her pussy. It was far from anything satisfying, but she found herself whimpering from it.

"Soaked before I'd even touched you," Kalon said. "That's the best compliment a man can get."

Both of his hands were still on her so that only left--.

"Is that your tail?" Ramona asked.

Kalon hummed affirmatively, his palms and fingers squeezing her. "Do you want it?"

As much as Ramona wanted his cock, the smarter part of her knew she had to work up to it. The horny part didn't care what was fucking her at that moment; just that something was. Her pussy was aching for it.

"Y-yes," she said.

Kalon kept stroking her with his tail, but ground it in harder, making the rounded point of the tip swirl around her clit. She moaned and leaned heavily into his solid form. Smooth scales relentlessly caressed her swollen folds, gaining speed as they gathered her wetness. Her hole seemed to twitch every time it was passed by; so empty and dying to be filled.

Ramona was about to beg, but then the tip of Kalon's tail moved, abandoning its place at her clit and sliding back to her entrance. She bit her lip on a desperate, whining sound as it teased the needy hole. It ran around the rim before probing its way inside.

Kalon moved slowly, careful as he passed through Ramona's walls and worked deeper. His tail minutely increased in girth with every inch that he pushed inside her. He twisted and wriggled the appendage, making her gasp and shake in his hold. Her pussy throbbed around him and, despite it not being his cock, Kalon groaned at the squeeze. His intent shifted then and he began to truly fuck her with his tail.

He hit her as deep as it could go; wet, filthy noises punctuating each thrust. This had started as a way to prep her for the real show, but Kalon had quickly become dead set on making her cum this way. His pace steadily grew wilder, his tail writhing and stretching her insides. Ramona rode the pleasure of this sudden pounding. She moaned, her fingers digging into Kalon's skin.

"You're taking me so well," he praised. "Cum on my tail. I know you can. I feel how much you love it."

Ramona felt weak. Kalon's grip on her was most of the reason that she was still upright. She threw her arms around his torso, her head resting on his chest. His heart pounded in her ear, beating in time to the frantic throbbing of his dick trapped between them.

A breathy curse left Kalon as he tightly grasped Ramona's ass. He began to lightly thrust his hips as much as he could in their position, getting some much-needed friction against her stomach. His cock was leaking profusely, its slick and their combined sweat mingling on her skin. The groans that vibrated through him stuttered in his barely-contained desperation.

Ramona's release was working swiftly to the surface. The air was humid in their tight, aroused embrace, clinging to her heated body. Her legs wanted to buckle from underneath her. She could barely feel them. Her voice rose but choked into a brief silence when, like a sprung trap, she was suddenly gripped by climax. A loud moan ripped itself from her as radiating pleasure made her hips twitch and her fingernails scramble at Kalon's back.

The spirit stilled, feeling her come apart around him. His hands didn't leave her, conscious that she would likely drop otherwise. He breathed heavily, his cock continuing to pound and broadcast his excitement. Ramona looked up into his masked face and saw his throat work as she met the painted gaze. She could only imagine the blissful, wanton expression she was giving him without conscious effort.

"Kalon," she said breathlessly. "More...please."

Kalon huffed, his head tilting slightly to the side. "As if I could deny you."

He carefully let her go, waiting to see if she could stand on her own. After a moment, he curled his hands over her shoulders and guided her to turn. As he stood at her back, she could feel the hot tip of his cock gracing the small of her back. A smear of his slick fluids slid down towards her ass. She shivered as he spoke lowly.

"Over the couch," he said.

On legs that had only just regained their strength, Ramona walked the short distance to the loveseat. She bent herself over the arm with her hands resting on the seat cushion.

Kalon was quick to follow her. "There's a good girl."

His palms found their way to her ass once more, one giving her a smack that was light but still made her jolt. He chuckled before moving on. A single, thick finger found her pussy, rubbing her sensitive folds before slipping inside her. She rocked back against it as he began a teasingly slow pump.

"Shit," Kalon breathed. "You're still twitching inside. No question here that you still want more after you've already cum. I love an insatiable fuck."

Ramona felt his finger slide out. Her heart raced; she knew he didn't have it in him to wait a moment longer. The soft, leaking head of his dick was then pressed against her. It entered her with ease and she whimpered, urging Kalon to keep going. He slowly sheathed himself and her pussy hugged his every detail.

"Fuck...fuck...you're sucking me in," Kalon said as his fingers dug into her hips. He suddenly growled, the sound positively feral and dripping with arousal. "Too long. Too long since I've had a warm hole to--to pump full of cum...oh, gods!"

He gripped Ramona hard and started thrusting. His pace steadily gathered, driving his burning, throbbing shaft deep. The sensation was intense; Ramona felt like she was being hollowed out. Lubricant was streaming from him, splashing her insides in hot spurts. Her pussy went wild as his ridges and bumps rubbed in quick bursts along the stretched walls.

Kalon was letting out an endless stream of noise; grunting, groaning, cursing, praising Ramona's body. His strength was endless, the fevered thrusts not tapering for a second. She moaned as she was rocked by the force of it. Her knees knocked against the side of the couch, but she didn't care. There was no pain in this. Just pleasure that seemed to ignite in every cell.

Ramona's mind was hazy, lost to the building throb inside her and the low, gravelly sound of Kalon's aroused voice. "K-Kalon! Kalon, I'm--!"

She came again with a loud cry, squeezing onto him as he kept up his pounding. Her eyes rolled and her body was caught in an uncontrollable shake. A bit of drool that might have embarrassed her later dripped over her bottom lip and soaked into the couch fibre.

Kalon all but snarled through her pussy's orgasmic spasms. He pulled her into his thrusts, his hips colliding with her ass in loud, wet slaps. His cock somehow pulsed even harder within her confines which relentlessly milked him. She could feel him trembling.

"Ramona!," he groaned. He spoke frantically through laboured breathing. "Shit...my knot...I...can I?"

Knot? Ramona never knew that was something about Kalon's body. But she didn't consider it for long, her pussy twitching at the thought of it.

"Yes! Yes, please!"

Kalon's thrusts stuttered. He pushed in deeply, switching to short passes. His voice grew louder, more desperate, mingling with Ramona's cries. She felt a swift swelling at his base nestled just inside the rim of her entrance. A large, throbbing bulb heralded a flood of thick cum. Locked inside of her, Kalon moaned as his cock unloaded, his hips jolting forward with every powerful burst. He bowed over her as it ended. One of his hands left her to brace on the back of the couch and keep his bulk from collapsing onto her.

Ramona could feel his copious cum inside her and his hot, hard cock refusing to calm down. She couldn't help herself. She wanted more. Biting her lip, she began grinding back against him as much as the knot would allow.

Kalon gasped, thrusting just once out of surprise. It did nothing but shove Ramona forward a bit. She kept it up as his cock's pulse built up again. He choked on a broken moan.

"Ramo-ah! Ramona."

He neither said nor did anything to stop her. She whimpered, squeezing his dick and that beautiful knot. Her body craved a third release, to feel Kalon fill her with more of his seed. It was all-consuming, heat claiming her throbbing pussy. It sucked and clenched him in its desperation. Kalon panted and Ramona could hear his hand tightly grasping the couch's back cushion.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "I'm...again. Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Like a shot, Kalon was cumming with a series of strained grunts. The flow was no less intense than the last. Ramona's passage was painted once more as she joined him in ecstasy. As their voices faded in favour of breath-catching, she dropped to her elbows. Sweat stuck strands of hair to her face and her body felt like it was shimmering in her bliss.

Kalon sat up a bit straighter after some time. His still-swollen knot prevented any further movement, but he didn't seem to want to part from her any time soon. Ramona assumed he enjoyed his cock being cradled by her walls just as much as she did. He let out a breathy groan and brought his hands to her ass--he couldn't seem to get enough of it.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers
12