Comfort in the New World Ch. 01

Story Info
At the Larken mansion Lesioah meets the three brothers.
1.1k words
4.5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Les' POV

The first time I met Charlie and his brothers was on my first day in the service of his father, Deputy-Chancellor Larken. I arrived at Sixentia Tower by tube car and took the elevator to the 98th floor where I found my way to the Larken residence, plopped my bag down by the door in order to produce a small mirror to check my makeup before I rang the door. Larken answered the door himself, which did surprise me.

I knew the house had a small staff: A cook and a head of security, and apparently Larken's personal assistant spent most her working time on the property. I would later find out that the Deputy-Chancellor had taken a very hands-on approach to hiring me and was probably expecting me that day.

Larken's first action was to run his eyes over me from head to toe. I had dressed professionally, as per guild standards when introducing yourself to a new client, but I could tell from his expression that he liked what he saw.

"Well, you're as pretty as advertised." he said, his voice smooth as butter, just like on the broadcasts. I politely thanked him and curtsied. "Come on in." I stepped through the door.

I'd worked for wealthy clients before and been in some beautiful homes, but even so my first impression of the Larken residence left me absolutely stunned. I didn't think you could get a house that big inside the city-shield: It took up at least three levels and had twelve bedrooms and three bathrooms -- hell, it even had two kitchens. The outside wall curved along the exterior of Sixentia Tower and every floor featured at least one massive window which gave you a stunning view of the rest of the city; other towers reached from the Fransisco Plateau towards the sky while trains and cars zipped about in the travel-tubes, visible only through the windows in those tubes.

Far above the city-shield tinted the afternoon sun a very faint shade of blue. Larken must have noticed, even though I tried to mask how impressed I was, because he smiled and asked me if I'd never been in the city before. I politely replied that actually I'd grown up in the city, though practically on the bottom level, and had had several clients in various places in the city -- but I admitted to him I'd never sat foot in a home as luxurious as this. He grunted something in reply, clearly unsatisfied with my answer, to which I merely smiled and he motioned for me to follow him. He briefly showed me the downstairs kitchen and dining room first.

"I understand you'll be expecting to dine with us?"

"That would be the norm under these circumstances, yes." I said.

"Mmm. You've done this before, then?"

"Exactly this? No" I answered truthfully, "this is my first long-term freeuse contract."

"But you are... experienced?"

"I am, Chancellor. Would you like to review my credentials from the Guild?"

"That won't be necessary. As long as you... help my boys."

"I will certainly do my best." Larken brought me upstairs. He waved at one door, closed:

"This will be you." we walked further down a corridor and without knocking he stepped inside and I followed. We were in some sort of game room: An expensive-looking VR gaming system sat on a small table with three headsets There were two sofas, one on each side of the table and in one of them sat Larken's three sons: Jock, Linus and Charlie. Jock and Linus were the twins and the older brothers. Both of them looked at me only with a brief glance before refocusing on their father. Charlie was more curious and craned his head to see past his brothers and his father and get a better look at me.

"Boys, I've, ah... this is Lesioah, she's... ah I think it's better if I let her introduce herself, I'll go speak to Aquisa about your room." Chancellor Larken disappeared, his cheeks blushing. I smiled at the three boys and curtsied again. Mentally I registered what I knew about them: Jock and Linus both twenty, decent academic records and Linus already with a career in politics with his short but well-regarded stint as school assemblyman. Jock was less ambitious in politics but had excelled at athletics. Charlie was eighteen and the more academically gifted of the three and by all accounts quieter, more sensitive.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Lesioah, but I also go by Les. I'm a member of the Guild of Humanity and the Order of Comfort and your father has employed me to bring you three comfort for one year starting on this day." I saw Linus and Jock's eye begin to glitter with excitement; Charlie on the other hand looked mortified. "More specifically, I have been contracted for a freeuse role, the exact terms to be dictated entirely by the three of you, subject to Guild rules and Federation laws, of course." Jock stood up and walked towards me. He took a long look at my body, not bothering to hide how he was checking me out. His eyes travelled up my shapely legs to my slender hips and round butt up to my ample breasts and only when he got up to my face did he finally smile.

"Holy crap... dad got us a freeuse girl!" I nodded and smiled, happy to see he was excited. Linus joined him to take me all in, too.

"So... you're... I mean we're free to... can I?" Linus seemed over-excited but Jock showed me almost immediately who he was: He walked closer and grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing it through my clothes. He wasn't exactly rough, but not gentle, either.

"We can do whatever we want with her, dude!" I smiled and allowed a tiny gasp to escape my lips as he kept playing with my breast.

"That's right, you -- ah - you can. The freeuse contract stipulates that I am yours to be used as you wish, when you wish."

"You can't say no?" Linus asked. I allowed Jock to keep massaging my breast for just a moment before answering:

"Of course I can." I said and gently grabbed Jock's hand and moved it away: He resisted it, but allowed me to. "I am a person, and a citizen of the Federation just like you. The contract between me and your father does not invalidate my rights." I said firmly, solemnly: "I can say no anything at any time." I smiled again. "But I won't, except under exceptional circumstances. I am yours." Jock and Linus grinned like morons and circled me like hungry predators, checking me out. I'm sure part of them wanted to high-five each other.

But Charlie barely looked at me. I had known going in what was in store for me, but it was good to have it confirmed: Their father had hired me for all three of his sons, but it was Charlie who needed me. I had my work cut out for me, and the Guild expected results.