Comfort Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam gets her cherry popped & finds it's not so bad after all.
12.4k words
4.82
13k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Chapter Three -- This Is For You and This Is For Me

Villawood Montana, 1959

Sunday was usually a day of rest and Sam intended to stay inside her house and not venture out into the cold cruel world. What had occurred yesterday was bizarre and terrifying. Those men had for all intents and purposes raped her and Wendy, although Wendy seemed to be rather more than a little complicit.

Bill Brody had not been involved in the aftermath in the alley outside the Copperlode but in her mind he was the instigator because he had encouraged the others to treat her and Wendy like comfort women. He may not have actively been involved when Buddy Flintock and Victor Benning had forced them to dance and pawed at them in the bar but by just sitting there and watching he had given them tacit approval to do so.

And Dale Snitterman was no saint. Although he had not participated in the antics in the bar he had been more than just a curious onlooker.

But what of her own actions?

When Wendy had shown Sam how to dress like a lady had she not enjoyed the experience? Was she not still now wearing her rayon panties and nylon stockings in bed? Was she not still wearing makeup and perfume? Those lipstick and mascara stains on the pillow seemed to accuse her thusly.

She had protested when she was forced to dress like a woman, yes she had. But had she not been a little thrilled and elated when the men marvelled at how beautiful she looked when she entered the bar. Once she got used to it, had she not enjoyed being held closely by Victor when he danced with her?

What happened after the bar closed was not her fault or Wendy's. But Wendy had said something: 'Sorry Sam, I should have guessed that might happen.' Wendy had suspected that the men might be waiting for them wanting more than just to cop a feel. Had Wendy deliberately led them into a trap? She certainly seemed to enjoy what happened in the alley.

But Samantha knew that she was trying to justify her own actions.

She had tried to fight off Victor Benning, that much was true but when her cuddled and kissed her she had responded likewise. She hadn't been kissed for so long that it didn't matter to her that she was in the opposite role; in fact it fuelled her desire knowing what it was like to be kissed like a woman.

And what happened after. There was no doubt that she was reviled by it but why had she ejaculated? What about that fleeting moment of power she had felt when she was on her knees sucking that big black cock? She couldn't explain that any more than she could explain the erection now tenting the sheets as she recalled what had happened.

One thing was for sure. Things in Villawood would never be the same again. At least it only for one day. It would never happen again.

Then she heard rapping on the front door.

Sam cracked open the curtain and saw that Wendy was standing at her door. She was still wearing her blonde wig and her makeup was fresh and her hourglass figure divulged that she was wearing the full corset with inbuilt girdle under the sleeveless, strapless dress that she had been wearing yesterday. She had a purse over her shoulder and was carrying a small carrycase.

Two questions came to mind: why was she here and why was she still dressed as a woman?

Sam shuffled to the door in her stocking feet with a flannel nightgown wrapped around her. When she opened the door Wendy barged in uninvited and went straight to the little kitchen and put down the carrycase she had brought with her.

"Still wearing your makeup, wig and nylons? You should really take off your wig and makeup before you go to bed," Wendy began to mooch in the case.

"Staff Sergeant Brody has called an extraordinary meeting in the conference room today at 10am," Wendy began to put little bottles and tubes on the kitchen table that Sam recognised as cosmetics.

"You're really going to stand there and not discuss what happened last night?" once again without forethought or effort Sam adopted the pose reflective of an angry woman with her hand on her hip, projecting femininity without really thinking about it.

"What would you like to discuss Sam? It happened, let it go. Once again I quote the bard: the lady doth protest too much, methinks, Wendy sniggered and continued to produce items from case.

"Make some coffee please Sam and then I'll help you get ready," Wendy fussed with the items on the table.

"What do you mean help me get ready?" Sam didn't move.

"Bill has ordered that we show up enfemme," Wendy said matter-of-factly.

"Before you start protesting he reiterated what he said yesterday. He said you tell Nurse Steele to put on that fucking suit or I'll come over there and belt her into it," Wendy looked coolly at Sam who had started to cry.

"Stop that Sam! It won't do you any good. You go and shower and I'll make the coffee; you'll feel better after," and amazingly Wendy was right.

Sam stripped naked and took off her wig and took a long hot shower washing away the makeup caked to her face. She brushed her teeth and considered shaving but her face was still smooth. She seldom shaved more than twice a week. She put on her terry robe and returned to the kitchen where she found Wendy sipping coffee.

Sam didn't realise that subconsciously she was still thinking of herself in the female vernacular. It was probably because she was once again about to dress enfemme. Was she excited about doing it? Deep down she thought she was but she could justify making herself look femininely beautiful because Bill had ordered it.

"I stopped at the department store and brought a few things over you might need. Sit here and let's see how much you learned about makeup," Wendy had brought over a little vanity mirror and set it up the kitchen table.

Sam went about applying foundation and face power in between sips of coffee which made her feel better. She did her eyes next, fucking up the eyeliner twice before Wendy interceded and showed her how to do it properly. She rouged her cheeks and applied lipstick doing a reasonable job of it. Wendy had been brushing out her brunette bangs and she helped Sam position it just right and pin it in place.

The men had forgone cutting their hair except for Bill and Dale. Victor had the beginnings of a decent Afro and the others had hair long enough to give a drill sergeant a heart attack. It was another act of rebellion, like wearing civilian clothing, although Bill still insisted on wearing his fatigues when he was on duty.

Again, Sam was amazed at the transformation as she looked at her face in the mirror. She looked beautiful.

"I've brought you some stockings and panties too," Wendy poured herself another cup of coffee and checked her watch.

She'd taken a nice jewelled Timex from the store and brought one for Sam too. The wondrous feel of silk, satin and nylon on bare flesh returned as Sam stepped into her underwear and stockings. She put on the suit and sat at the table to put on her high heels. Wendy helped her accessorise and doused her with perfume.

"Now what? I thought we were only ever going to be made to do this once?" Sam protested.

"Now we go to see what Bill has got to say," Wendy packed up the accoutrements in her little carrycase and put the crockery in the sink.

"Let's go," Wendy said and Sam was pleased to see that Wendy had commandeered Bill's jeep so they wouldn't have to walk all the way to the Villawood town hall in high heels.

Heads turned when the men heard the click-clack of high heels on the floorboards and when Wendy and Samantha entered the conference room Buddy let out a wolf whistle and the other cheered; except for Bill Brody who stood grim-faced at the podium.

"Can the bullshit! You ladies sit over there away from the men," Bill pointed to chairs on the opposite side of the aisle from where the men were sitting.

"Sorry to bring you in on a Sunday but after some contemplation I've made some amendments to the Villawood Rules & Regulations. Bill held up the binder that contained the administration instruction for the study like it was a bible and he was a preacher.

He was wearing his fatigues and had that look on his face that he was not to be fucked with.

"Henceforth Airman Samantha Steele and Petty Officer Wendy Meakins will present themselves as women at all times. They looked so convincing yesterday and everyone had such a good time that I think it will be good for morale," Bill began and Sam and Wendy sat there dumbfounded.

"The modern armed services are embracing women to serve their nation and so will we. Samantha and Wendy will continue in their roles as nurse and company clerk when they are on duty but after work they will perform the role of comfort women," Bill announced.

"I'm not a nurse I'm a corpsman!" Sam felt ridiculous even as she said it.

She had just been condemned to live out her life in Villawood as woman and she was complaining because Bill had misused her MOS.

The other men all cheered and Sam and Wendy looked at each other with disbelief.

"Because Sam and Wendy's collateral duties will be to act as comfort women, they are excused all other collateral duties," Bill continued.

Buddy, Victor and Dale shrugged their shoulders. They didn't mind picking up the shit details if it meant they had the company of Sam and Wendy every evening.

"We're not doing it!" Sam stood up and stamped her feet.

Bill ignored her.

"One final thing. Samantha Steele will be my personal comfort woman. You other men get to share Wendy but from what I know of her background she won't mind," Bill closed the folder and put it under his arm.

Wendy blushed but her head was spinning. She was a homosexual man and yes she'd had sex with men before when she was dressed in drag, especially during her time on board USS Polari but she preferred to present as a man. Then she considered the alternative. If she came onto the men as a male they would more than likely beat the shit out of her but they all liked Wendy. Let them have their fantasy; if it made life easier for her and she got to roll in the hay with those two rugged engineers it would be worth it.

Sam looked at Wendy defiantly waiting for Wendy to join her protest but Wendy just smiled at her and shrugged her shoulders as if to say 'what can we do?'

"Fuck this; I'm not doing it!" Sam sat down and folded her arms defiantly.

"You're dismissed. I'll see you all at the Copperlode later," Bill said and the men filed out talking excitedly amongst themselves.

"You can go too Wendy. Feel free to suck a few dicks on the way out should you be so inclined," Bill's cruelty towards Wendy had not changed just because she was presenting as a woman but she was used to it and knew there was no real malice there.

"Nurse Steele you come with me to my office," Bill said in his gravelly voice.

"Fuck you!" Sam sat with her arms crossed refusing to budge.

Bill walked over and pulled Sam to her feet and frog marched her to his office.

"Get with the program Nurse Steele," Bill held Sam by the upper arm and shook her.

Bill had gone back to his quarters last night unable to get Sam out of his head. He kept seeing her pretty face, her body in that tight-fitting suit and those long shapely legs in sheer nylons. He'd been jealous of Victor Benning, who had spent most of the evening dancing with her; holding her tight, pawing at her. Bill wanted to be the one holding Samantha Steele close and gazing into those rapturous green eyes.

"What program Bill? This is bullshit!" Sam stamped her foot again like a spoiled child.

"I told you that I'd belt you into that suit if you refused to wear it, now I'm telling you that I'll belt you into compliance if I have to," Bill said angrily.

"Fuck you!" Sam said defiantly.

Bill spun Sam around and bent her over desk, holding her down while he whipped the belt out of the loops of his fatigue pants and doubled it over. Sam continued to struggle and kick while Bill hiked up her skirt exposing her derrière. And a magnificent derrière it was: her soft pink globes encased in almost transparent white nylon panties, creamy thighs above the dark bands of her stocking tops. Bill felt himself becoming hard.

Sam cursed as Bill pulled her panties down.

"Stop that! This is ridiculous!" she screamed like a baby girl.

When Bill brought the belt down on her buttocks Sam stopped struggling and started to cry. It wasn't so much the pain, Bill hadn't really hit her that hard, it was the indignity. Bill struck her twice more to make his point and Sam refused to cry out despite the sting of the belt. She could feel her buttocks burning and when Bill pulled her panties back up, the soft cool fabric eased her pain a little.

Bill stood back and admired his work. He had this beautiful woman bent over his desk with her skirt hiked up, her long legs sheathed in sheer hose, the backseams perfectly straight, the dark coffee-coloured bands at the top of her stockings clipped to her suspenders which poked out of those glorious white translucent panties. Her beautiful buttocks glowed pink under those full-cut gossamer panties.

The sight was wondrous to behold and Bill was unable to control himself. Sam heard him unbuttoning his flies and she started to struggle again but Bill draped his belt across her ass cheeks and she got the message: struggling would bring on the belt.

She felt Bill's hard cock nestle in the crevice of her buttocks and he began to rub his cock on her whispy panties. She could feel the power and the heat in his manhood. She felt vulnerable and weak, her diminutive body bent over the desk, with her skirt rucked up, her ass exposed and a big burly man behind her rubbing his hard cock on her panty-clad derrière.

But she also felt something else. Her buttocks were still stinging from the belt but Bill's cock pressing the slippery fabric of her panties into the crevice of her bottom was quite arousing and erotic. An unwanted erection grew in the front of her panties. She was mortified and glad that Bill couldn't see it.

Bill was busy holding Sam by the hips while he dry-humped her cute little ass. It felt so good feeling the silky panties on his throbbing cock, her soft ass-cheeks caressing it while he gazed at her creamy buttocks swathed in those delicious panties, pinked by the thrashing he had given her.

Bill grunted as his orgasm approached and Sam could feel his thrusts becoming harder and faster. She gasped. His cock felt so good on her ass, his violent thrusting was causing her panties to rub on her cock and she was close to an involuntary orgasm.

She felt the scalding hot mess on her ass as Bill's cock erupted. He gripped her tight by the hips and pushed his cock into her ass-crack and she felt his issue on her burning buttocks and her sensitive sphincter. She could smell the muskiness of it. He must not have ejaculated for some time because he continued to squirt his jism on her ass for what seemed like an eternity.

This ignited Sam's own climax and she flooded her panties. Sam gasped and wriggled her buttocks involuntarily, it was a reflex action but Bill loved the feel of her soft ass wiggling against his steely shaft. He kept her pressed against the desk until the last of his spend dribbled from his cock then he stepped back, snatched a tissue off his desk and wiped his cock before putting it away.

Sam was bent over the desk too frightened to move. Bill put the box of Kleenex next to her face.

"Clean that mess up. Make sure you're dressed nice this afternoon because I'm picking you up at four o'clock for drinks," Bill pretended he was interested in some correspondence he had picked up off his desk.

"We're going on a date? You're insane!' Sam laughed hysterically.

"I'm not the one dressed as girl with my skirt hiked up my ass bent over the Company Commander's desk Sam. So who's insane," Bill said bitingly.

Bill's feigned interest in the document he was holding gave Sam the opportunity to dab at the mess in the front of her panties with a Kleenex. There was no way she was going to let Bill see that she had climaxed during the ordeal. Then she took another wad of tissues and wiped her ass but her panties were saturated with semen and there wasn't much she could do and if she was honest wanted to do. The silky garment, clammy with Bill's cum felt very provocative and naughty as she pulled down and straightened her skirt.

"Can you at least drive me to my house so I don't have to walk there in these heels," Sam asked begrudgingly.

"Wendy is waiting for you downstairs in my jeep. She's taking you shopping," Bill said dismissively.

"You've thought of everything haven't you Bill?" Sam said indignantly but it was difficult to be indignant when your panties are soaked in semen under your skirt and you secretly like the feeling.

"Be ready at four," Bill said and turned his back on her.

Downstairs Wendy was sitting in the jeep with a shit grin on her face.

"Did he fuck you or just make you blow him?" Wendy said insolently.

"Neither," Sam sniped as she sat down in the passenger seat, her ass squidgy with wet semen.

"He did something. You've got that post-coital glow," Wendy teased.

"I've got a glow on my ass where he whipped me," Sam replied indignantly.

"Was it fun?" Wendy continued to tease.

"It was demeaning," Sam sighed.

"You're really liking this aren't you?" Sam turned to Wendy.

"I don't mind it all. I get to spend all day in drag and won't have to carry out any of those shitty little jobs any longer. The men can do those while I polish my nails," she tittered.

"What about the indignity?" Sam spat.

"Indignity? You mean being lusted after by strong young men? You know I'm a faggot! That's my dream. The only pain in the ass is having to keep dressing like this," Wendy put the jeep in gear.

"I'm putting all this in my diary. When Flagg hears about this there will be hell to pay!" Sam was outraged.

"Yeah, right, Flagg," Wendy said dismissively as they drove off to the department store.

As soon as they got there Sam made an excuse to use the ladies, snatching up a pair of panties off the shelf on the way. She shucked out of her cum-soaked panties and dried herself with handtowels and put on the clean panties. She couldn't help but bring the cum-spattered panties to her nose and inhale the musky scent of Bill's spunk but then she came to her senses and threw them in the trash.

Wendy was loading up a shopping cart with lingerie and Sam joined her, loading up her own cart.

"There are plenty of nylons on the rack but they're not inexhaustible. Depending on how long this study goes on stocks might get low. Best try not to snag your stockings and make them last," Wendy said as she threw half a dozen packets in her trolley.

"Maybe you can requisition some with the next delivery of fresh vegetables," Sam said snarkily.

"Maybe I will," Wendy replied smartly.

Sam loaded her trolley with lingerie, cosmetics and other feminine accoutrements then she and Wendy spent a leisurely two hours trying on different outfits. Sam quite enjoyed trying on skirts, blouses, dresses and tops and she could see that Wendy did too.

Sam decided that if she was going to be forced to live as woman then she was going to look her best. She just had to reconcile herself with the sex. Had she liked it? She had to admit that she had but she didn't want anyone else to know.

Wendy came over and studied Sam's face and Sam looked back a little bemused.

"Take your wig off," Wendy said.

"What?" Sam was confused.

Wendy reached out and snatched Sam's wig off her head and Sam was about to protest when Wendy spoke.

"You have enough hair there that I can style it into a pixie cut," Wendy said studying Sam's head.

"What?" Sam repeated herself.

"Put your stuff in the jeep and follow me to the hairdressers," Wendy turned and began to push her cart towards the entrance and Sam followed.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers