Comfort Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have no real women so they made their own," Dale tapped ash into a metal ashtray.

"But are they fucking those women?" Flagg grunted, making little air quotes when he said the word 'women'.

"They call them comfort women," Dale replied ambiguously.

"What about you Snitterman? You dipping your wick?" Flagg gave him a sardonic grin.

"With all due respect sir. Firstly, the men don't know that I'm observing them; they think I'm Private Dale Snitterman the cook. If I dipped my wick as you put it, I would contaminate the experiment. Secondly, I've got pussy waiting for me over in that Quonset hut so as realistic and authentic as those women look, I don't need to," Dale smiled back at the Colonel.

"What did they say in their diaries?" Dale asked, sipping coffee.

"Flintock and Benning are keeping schtum, Meakins says she's getting dressed in drag to entertain the troops and teaching Steele how to do it. Brody says he gave permission for the gals to dress up and perform for the men for morale reasons and it's obvious that Steel's diary has been tampered with. Brody rewrote it, poorly I might add, saying everything was hunky dory. Is that right?" Flagg asked.

"Brody's keeping Samantha, that's what we call her and it's easier for me to keep referring to Sam and Wendy in the female vernacular so I don't break character when I return. As I was saying, Brody's keeping Sam for himself. Wendy is available to the rest of us and Flintock and Benning keep her pretty busy," Dale explained and Flagg nodded in agreement.

"I think they're jealous that Brody has kept the better of the two women for himself," Dale went on.

"He spends a lot of time alone with her," Dale extinguished his cigarette and reached for another.

"We never thought this would happen. We envisaged the men might become belligerent and sit around all day drunk while the town disintegrated. We envisaged they might turn on each other, even kill each other. We envisioned all sorts of scenarios but none where they made the weakest two become women," Dale shook his head.

"But in some crazy way it's working. Villawood is well maintained, the men are content, the, ahem, women are content also although I think Sam was reluctant at first. Good order and discipline is maintained. Brody is doing a great job, even if he's using unconventional means to achieve it," Dale summed up his report.

"For the life of me I've never seen anything like it," Dale scratched his head.

Flagg picked up a file and tossed it across the desk and Dale picked it up and looked at it. It was marked Top Secret.

"Let me summarise the file for you Captain. In 1952 a navy fighter from USS Essex got separated from his squadron over the North Pacific. The pilot landed on Mirrocau Island in the Western Carolines. It's a tiny place, uninhabited and long forgotten since the war," Flagg refilled their coffee and lit up another cheroot.

"He claims his plane was repaired and refuelled by the inhabitants: all Americans, three men and a woman. He suspected there was something strange about the woman, she was very beautiful and feminine but what was a woman doing on island that had been a forward operating base during the war?"

"The three men were survivors of a wrecked PT boat and they had done well for themselves because the Island had been well provisioned and then abandoned when the war moved on. They didn't want to leave their idyllic paradise. Two of the men lived together in an open homosexual relationship and the Chief and the woman were living as husband and wife."

"Before the pilot left, he discovered that the woman was actually a man who was presenting as a very convincing woman. The Chief swore the pilot to secrecy and the pilot agreed; he just wanted off the Island. He crash landed into the sea south Palau when he ran out of fuel but was picked by fisherman and taken to Koror."

"The pilot was debriefed and interrogated and at first his story was not believed but his story made its way to people who were very interested. My people. We spent quite some time with the pilot hearing how four men had carved out an idyllic paradise for themselves on a deserted island, not wanting to be rescued. Only one of the men became a woman."+++

"So you're right Captain Snitterman, I never expected this to happen in Villawood, but it's not unheard of," Flagg tapped the file and took it back from Dale.

"How much longer Colonel? Are we ready to wrap up the study?" Dale asked, by now thinking of the woman waiting for him in the other Quonset hut.

"We've learned a lot but things are stable in Villawood; everyone has what they want so the isolation is tolerable. What we need is to create some tension between the subjects," Flagg paced the room and Dale thought of the honey-blonde haired woman with the big tits lying in that big warm bed only yards away.

"You said that Steele is the better looking of the two and that Flintock and Benning are jealous?" Flagg ceased pacing.

"They are both convincing and attractive sir. Wendy is a bigger than Samantha but no less feminine but you know what it's like? When someone has something you can't have; makes you want it more," Dale opined.

"What if we poke a stick in the anthill?" Flagg began to smile wickedly.

"What do you mean sir?" Dale was getting anxious.

He had until just before daybreak to ride that pretty woman across the way before he had to return to Villawood unseen by the others. The proximity of Sam and Wendy every day of the week and knowing he access to Wendy if he wanted kept him in a constant state of arousal. Flagg had agreed to fly in Snitterman's girlfriend once a week so he could fuck her after he had been debriefed.

"Get Flintock and Benning fired up about not being able to access Samantha. Remind them that there is no real rank in Villawood because they are all prisoners. There was grief between Brody and Flintock when they were first put in the pen. Fire that up again and let's see what happens," Flagg closed the files in front of him, indicating the meeting was over.

"Dismissed Captain," Flagg said and Dale Snitterman stood up; anxious to leave.

"One last thing. If you haven't been utilising the services of the comfort women, you better start doing so otherwise the others will become suspicious. Unfortunately I've had to cancel your girlfriend's flight. She won't be able to come here anymore. National security and all that; I'm sure you understand," the glint in Flagg's eyes gave away his deviousness.

As Specialist Monroe drove Dale back to Villawood he cursed Flagg under his breath. Then he began to think about Wendy Meakins and Samantha Steele. 'Any port in a storm'; as his navy colleagues were want to say.

*****

Villawood Montana, 1959

The four men and two women who constituted the citizenry of Villawood Montana met at the Copperlode bar on Saturday evening for drinks.

As was the custom, Sam and Wendy acted as hostesses and put on a half hour performance for the men. Wendy was an accomplished pianist and singer and Wendy had taught Sam how to hold a note and stand seductively at the microphone. The little show pleased the men who were a little drunk and getting rowdy.

Dale Snitterman, who usually just sat and observed, had for some reason decided he wanted his fair share of Wendy Meakins and Buddy and Victor had to take their turn dancing with her while Bill Brody glided Samantha Steele around the floor whenever the mood took him.

Bill was coming out of his post-coital fugue. He and Sam had spent a long leisurely afternoon in bed and Sam had taken her time teasing Bill with her hands and her mouth and finally Bill had taken her doggy-style on the big bed. The pro with taking Sam doggy-style was that he didn't have to see her cock and feel her cum on his body when she ejaculated; the con was that he didn't get to look at her pretty face while he fucked her.

Because he hadn't had to suffer the indignity of wiping Sam's semen off his belly he had recovered from his post-coital tristesse sooner than usual and was in a good mood. He danced with Sam and paid attention to her and at one stage of the evening had taken her outside and kissed and fondled her and told her he would be taking her home that night.

It was unusual for Bill Brody to escort Sam home in the evening because he was usually still bellicose and broody from their afternoon sex but it was not unheard of. He never stayed the night however. Sam knew that Buddy and Victor took turns staying overnight at Wendy's house. She was also a little surprised to see that Dale Snitterman intended on taking his 'conjugal rights' with Wendy. Previously he appeared to be just an interested observer.

Dale Snitterman whispered something in Wendy's ear and she disappeared behind the bar and a few minutes later Dale followed. He found her in the alley at the back of the Copperlode waiting for him.

"You've never shown an interest in me this way before," Wendy smiled sweetly as Dale Snitterman pressed himself against her.

Wendy was a little chubbier than his girlfriend but she still felt very soft and feminine and she smelled nice and was very pretty. Dale had drunk just enough and was sufficiently horny that he had totally forgotten that Wesley Meakins resided under the makeup, wig, skirt and heels. He knew that Flagg was denying him access to the comfort of his girlfriend in order to encourage him to become sexually engaged with the comfort women but right now Dale didn't care. He had a ranging hardon caused by the close proximity of Wendy Meakins and he intended to do something about it.

"Well I'm interested now," Dale leaned in and kissed Wendy full on the lips and she didn't hesitate to return his kiss.

Dale was a handsome man and was suspiciously intelligent to just be an Army cook. Besides Brody, who was very intimidating, Snitterman was the only man that Wendy enjoyed conversing with. Whilst Buddy and Victor scratched her itch just right in bed, outside of that they were quite boorish.

Wendy slipped her tongue into Dale's mouth and then she slipped her hand inside Dale's pants. He was sporting quite a handy erection which Wendy freed from his flies and improved until it was hard.

She didn't stand on ceremony but got down on her knees on the bar towels she had put in the alley just for this purpose. Buddy or Victor, whichever one was not sleeping in her bed that evening, would usually take Wendy out into the alley for a fuck or a blowjob before she went home and Wendy was good Girl Scout so she was prepared.

In the light of the overhead lamp Dale's cock was long and smooth. It wasn't particularly thick but it was clean which was more than could be said of Buddy's and Victor's cocks when they forgot to shower.

Dale gasped as Wendy took him her mouth and began to slide her lips along the shaft while she tickled his frenulum with the tip of her tongue. She guessed rightly that he wouldn't last long and she slipped her hand under her skirt and freed her penis from her panties.

Dale had been blown by his girlfriend and countless hookers during his travels with the Army but Wendy was giving him the best blowjob he had ever experienced.

Her mouth was warm and moist, her lips locked around his shaft and she moved her head up and on his quivering cock, her lips were doing something to his glans that was indescribably exotic. He looked down into her pretty painted face, her eyes looking up adoringly under her long dark lashes, her red lipsticked lips clamped around his cock and he could feel his climax building.

Wendy sensed it and she stroked her cock harder and sucked Dale's cock like a Popsicle. Dale put his hands on her head and plunged his cock in and out of Wendy's mouth. He blasted the back of her throat with his load and nearly collapsed as his orgasm wracked his body. Wendy gripped his upper thigh and sucked his cock as fast as she could, swallowing his salty spend. Her own cock was tingling as she shot her seed into the gravel.

Wendy was a good girl and she swallowed every drop of Dale's semen and licked him clean then she put him away and zipped him up. Being a gentleman, Dale waited for Wendy to pat herself dry with a handkerchief, put her cock back in her panties and pull down her skirt before helping her to her feet.

"Don't know why I waited so long," Dale smiled at Wendy and surprised her by leaning and kissing her.

Buddy wouldn't kiss Wendy after he had come in her mouth and neither would Victor until she used mouthwash. Dale didn't seem to have that problem and he kissed quite earnestly using plenty of tongue. They went back into the Copperlode, Dale stopping at the bar and placing an order for his table with Sam whilst Wendy went to the ladies to get herself properly adjusted and fix her lipstick.

"You tap that?" Victor nodded to the door to the ladies restroom.

"Well I had a need that I had to care of," Dale said pulling up a chair.

Sam came over and delivered their round. She was wearing a red satin evening gown. It was the only one in the store and Wendy was pissed that she couldn't fit into it but had to admit that Sam looked stunning in it. It was split at the side and showed off Sam's long legs, sheathed in the sheerest of stockings, her feet shod in red pumps. The three men ate her with their eyes.

"Don't forget Buddy and Victor I need to see you at the infirmary tomorrow to conduct your medical screenings. They are overdue and apparently Flagg is getting impatient," Sam smiled sweetly at the two men, pushing down her resentment at what Victor had done to her in the alley the first time she had presented as Samantha.

When she turned to leave they watched her ass sashay provocatively in the tight smooth red satin that clung to her every curve.

"Why does Brody get to keep that for himself?" Dale picked up his drink and took a pull.

"I got some of that when they first came here workin' as comfort women. She suck cock pretty good too but I'd dearly like to fuck her," Victor hissed.

"It's not really fair. Bill Brody gets to keep the better of the two women to himself and three of us have to share Wendy. Now I'm not complaining about Wendy, she's pretty enough and what she just did to me out back was divine but wouldn't it be fairer if we all shared both women," Dale looked from Buddy to Victor then back to Buddy.

He knew that Buddy had a festering resentment against Bill Brody from the time Bill had beat him when they first arrived and assumed command of the small team of men.

"That cocksucker runs this place like it's his own private resort. Nobody put him in charge," Buddy nodded sagely.

"That's right. We're all inmates until we are released after the study. There isn't any rank here," Dale was doing what Flagg wanted him to do: put a stick in the anthill.

"Maybe we just need to show him that he aint no better than the rest of us," Buddy growled and reached for his drink.

*****

The next day Sam was taking inventory in the dispensary when she heard the front door to the infirmary open and thud of bootsteps on the floor. It was too early in the day for it to be Bill so she assumed it was either Buddy or Victor here for their medical screening.

"Just wait in the treatment room I'll be right in," Sam called out.

The bootsteps kept coming and something told Sam that there was something wrong. A shiver ran down her spine as she opened the door to the dispensary a crack and saw both Buddy Flintock and Victor Benning coming down the hallway with determined looks on their faces and bulges in front of their pants. You didn't need a degree in psychology to know why they were here.

Sam opened the door and bolted down the hallway towards the back door, her high heels skittering on the wooden floor. She silently cursed Bill Brody for making her wear them to work. It made no difference anyway because the back door opened and Dale Snitterman stepped inside and locked the door behind him and stood in front of it with his arms folded and a sneer on his face.

She turned to run the other way and fell straight into the arms of Buddy Flintock who pushed her against the wall and forced a kiss on her while his hands roamed her body. Sam knew that there was no way she could fight off any one of them and being outnumbered three to one she didn't stand a chance.

She let Buddy kiss her. His breath was stale and tasted of cigarettes and coffee and his coveralls smelled of engine oil and diesel. She could feel his cock pressing on her belly as he pawed at her legs under her skirt. Victor Benning had closed and locked the front door and he joined them, pushing Buddy out of the way, kissing her and tearing open her nurse's tunic.

"You ain't got any tits like Wendy does but you're a lot prettier," he twisted her nipple and leaned in and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

She remembered what he had done to her in the alley behind the Copperlode and her mind began to spin.

Buddy and Victor took an arm each and dragged Sam into the treatment room pushing her towards the examination table. Dale Snitterman stood at the door content to watch.

"This can go easy or hard on you Sam but you know why we're here. You're a comfort woman just like Wendy and we've come for some comforting," Buddy sniggered.

"Bill says I'm exclusive to him," Sam said indignantly.

"Bill fuckin' Brody aint here is he?" Buddy Flintock said as he shucked out of his coveralls.

Victor Benning was also undressing.

Sam looked at the three men and saw no compassion. They were going to rape her and it could go easy or it could hard, just as Buddy had said.

"There's lubricant in the drawer there so make sure you use it. So who's first?" The bodice of Sam's tunic had already been ripped open so she stepped out of her pristine white uniform and stood there dressed only in her panties, suspender belt, stockings and heels.

The men took a few seconds to appraise her slim form, long legs and pretty face and then Buddy stepped into her and began to kiss her. Sam didn't respond but she didn't resist either. Buddy was rough, kissing her torridly, driving his tongue into her mouth, pawing at her legs and her nipples.

He spun Sam around and he sat down on the examination table facing her and Sam wondered what he was doing but then she felt Victor behind her, his cock poking at her ass through her translucent white nylon panties. He pushed down on Sam's back and she lowered her head into Buddy's groin. Buddy guided her face to his cock and when she didn't open her mouth he slapped her cheek and she got the message.

Sam opened her mouth and suckled Buddy's hard cock which tasted as bad as his body smelled. Now that her fate was sealed her plan was to get these boys off as quickly as possible and then run for help. She licked and slurped at Buddy's cock to wash away the stench, almost gagging when she swallowed her spit. She could feel Victor's cock nestled in the crevice of her ass, he was rubbing it on her panties the way that Bill liked to do.

Sam wriggled her buttocks invitingly, hoping Victor would cum all over her ass and save her the ignominy of penetration. She suckled Buddy's hard cock and tasted the sweet saltiness of his pre-ejaculate which at least replaced the taste of smegma. She was quite the accomplished fellatrix by now and Buddy flinched when she put a hand on the bottom of his shaft and the other cupped his scrotum expecting Sam to hurt him but she used one hand to hold his cock steady while she licked and sucked it while the other softly stroked his scrotum.

"Good girl Samantha," Buddy cooed and patted her head.

Sam was hoping the worse of it was over and as soon as Buddy and Victor ejaculated they would leave but then she saw Victor open the steel drawer under the examination table and extract a blue and white tube that she knew to be K-J Jelly and when she felt her panties being lowered and a dollop of the cold slippery lubricant applied to her puckered bud she knew what was coming.