Comfort Zones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down to squeeze my ball-sack, eager to get every drop, even as my cum was running down his chin. I looked up at his wife on the screen, to see her licking her fingers, her eyes wide and glassy, and I felt myself spurt again into his mouth just from looking at her naked and dazed.

I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so hard and felt light headed. I plopped down into the chair I had been sitting in during dinner. Her voice broke me out of that post-orgasm trance: "Duggie, do you want to cum for us?"

A strangled "Uh huh" from the back of his throat gave him away. He pulled down his pants so quickly his shoes and socks came off too -- and then I noticed he was wearing a pair of panties. Blue, blue satin, like the negligee she was wearing -- and they were tented from his erection.

"Duggie" she said, "show us how much you liked that. Take off my panties." He pulled them down and his cock sprang out, bouncing as he bent down to pick up the panties and rub them against his chest. "Come closer dear, to the laptop -- I want to see you" she said.

He moved towards the laptop, his dick jutting out, and pointed it at the webcam as he stroked himself. "Ooooooh Duggie, you really liked his cock in your mouth-pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes honey, I really did."

"Do you need to cum Duggie?"

He whimpered again, a version of "uh huh."

"Bob, I'll suck my boobs again if you give Duggie a hand..."

I reached over to feel his cock, and then grasped it. His shaft was hard and warm, the skin smooth, and I could feel him throbbing as his heart beat with urgency. As I began to stroke him I looked over at Tammy, who was watching her own screen intently, her hands busy touching herself. I looked up at Doug. His eyes were closed as he moaned softly, rocking back and forth in time with my hand, clutching her panties.

And then I leaned in -- it seemed natural, and besides, I was wondering.

I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth, and felt the texture of his fat cockhead, spongy and yielding, and the hardness of his shaft behind it. I wrapped my hand around his cock to stroke him, and tickled that spot under the mushroom head with my tongue, rubbing him just so with the flat surface of my tongue as his moans filled the room.

He started to move faster, and began whimpering with each rocking motion as he slid in and out of my mouth. "Tammy, I love you dear, oh god" he said to her, and she called back to him -- "cum with me Duggie, go ahead, I love you too" -- and he let loose, a blast down my throat that was salty and sour, tangy and hot, reminding me of the times I had tasted my own cum after jerking off.

I finally released him, letting his still-twitching cock slide from my mouth. He reached down with her panties -- or were they his? -- and wiped my mouth and chin. As he rubbed the wet panties on his chest Tammy came again, with a long moan that erupted from the laptop like a siren, and she just said "yessss" through clenched teeth.

We all sat there, a bit dazed, and then gradually came back to earth.

I finally broke the silence. "Tammy," I asked -- "Do you have the answer now?"

"What answer?"

"About what I really think of your pictures?"

She laughed. "Yes, I think you enjoy them. And you think I'm hot."

We carried on like that, off and on, for another month or so. Eventually some cities and services started to open up -- and Marriott wanted their hotel back.

The re-opening was a patchwork across the country, but the Canadians were a step ahead -- they seemed to do a better job keeping things under control, helped by having fewer dense cities, and so they relaxed their lockdown before New York. Doug was going to head back to Calgary, and I was moving on too, though I wasn't exactly sure where I would go.

On our final night in the hotel we decided that we'd all have dinner together -- at least virtually. I raided the hotel's wine stash, we prepared a nice meal, and Tammy joined us for dinner, her disembodied head floating on a laptop screen sitting on the table opposite Doug and me.

As we were pushing back the dishes and finishing the wine she again asked the question that perpetually burned deep inside her -- "Bob, do you really think I'm sexy - or have you just been saying those things to get me to take my clothes off?"

I told her the truth -- that she'd encouraged me to not only step outside of my comfort zone, but travel in directions I had never imagined.

That was the cue she was waiting for. "If you liked 'traveling' with us, why don't you come home with Doug? You can't go back to New York anyway. You can stay up here in the 'True North' for a while." She said it with that same impish grin that she was wearing when she asked me which of her pictures I had liked best.

And so, Doug and I are booked on an early flight tomorrow. Officially the tickets show that we are flying Air Canada non-stop from Detroit to Calgary -- but "life's itinerary" would show that we're leaving one newly discovered comfort zone to search for another.

12