Comfortably compromised

Story Info
He never knew what he'd really find at that construction site.
4k words
4.54
6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very explicit, pornographic affair. It touches on many BDSM elements I like to be put through in my real-life sessions with experienced dominatrixes -- albeit (hopefully?) somewhat watered down, to start with. This is a fictional account. Any resemblance with real people or locations is purely coincidental. Enjoy, but please respect my copyright.

Comfortably compromised. An adult story.

It had taken him a while. But now that he had found it, standing below the big sign saying "H5", marking the entrance to the unfinished housing construction block, he felt a little awkward entering the big, empty, dark-grey doorway. The air reeked heavily of still-wet concrete and grease. Empty plastic buckets, torn rags and paper strewn forlorn on the dusty and still patchy-wet floor. To his left, a flight of unfished concrete stairs led down to some lightless basement. To his right, a similar flight of stairs led up to a landing then turning left to lead up to the next floor.

Her email had instructed him to enter the H5 construction block, go up to the landing below the first floor, to strip naked and wait for further instructions on his cell phone.

He hesitated once more. His first step felt like entering another dominion, like leaving all behind. He walked the few steps up, then started to undress when his mobile rang.

"A little later, and I would have gone!" Her voice was sharp, yet alluring.

"Now get to it!" Commanding.

"When you are naked, and I mean fully naked, walk up to the second floor and wait for further instructions." She had hung up before he could say anything.

'Fully naked!' the two words still ran through his head as he stared at the display. Again the phone rang.

"I mean now!" Like whiplashes. Unmistakably stern.

He hurriedly got undressed, briefly hesitating to take off his underpants. Finally he stood there, somehow misplaced in the concrete environment, just like the pile of his clothes and shoes. Gingerly he walked barefoot up the rough stairs to the second floor. A pair of high stilettos and police-issue handcuffs greeted him. And the ring of his phone.

"Damn!", he thought "How does she manage to see me?" as he answered her call.

"Put on the shoes. They should fit you just fine. Hurry. Don't turn off the phone. Put it on speaker mode, leave it on the floor!" Putting the mobile aside, he fumbled with the shoes. Unaccustomed, it took him a few minutes.

"Good, a bit slow, but you'll get used to it." He heard her voice coming from the phone.

"Now put the handcuffs around your ankles and lock 'em! Now!" He tried to do as told, precariously balanced on the five inch high stilettos, bend over, and feeling all too exposed. As he snapped the cuffs close, he realised that there was no key and that he would have a very difficult time getting out of them.

"But ma'am," he started.

"Shut up. Put your hands behind your head and stand up straight! Straight! Straighter, damn it!" He almost felt her commands snapping at him and hurried to do as told.

"Better". A pause.

"Now walk down to the basement to the end of the stairs! Hurry, you've got 30 seconds to get there, or I'll go home and you can do whatever else you wanna do! When you are there, you'll see an open door. Walk through and wait for further instructions. But remember, that door will be open for exactly 5 seconds only. If you get there too late, you'll be on your own. And oh, your belongings have already been confiscated. You ain't gonna need 'em for what I've got planned for us. Now get going big boy, times a-ticking! And leave your mobile where it is!"

There was the metallic click of her ending the call. Awkwardly he hurried to clamber down the stairs, keeping his hands behind his head and his body as straight as he could manage, his heels echoing through the building, as he was trying to make his way down.

"Shit," he mumbled, as thoughts of closed doors and him being found by some red-neck labourer ran though his head. Come Monday morning. Two days away! With him being butt-naked all alone in high heels and hobbled!

"That's better not going to happen!" He told himself, hurrying as much as his hobbled and stilettoed feet would let him without tripping over.

As he clampered down, he saw that now there was a light in the basement, shining across the last flight of stairs. "Dim, but better than nothing." he thought thankfully. And there was the door! Still ajar! A rough and wooden make-shift door, yet solid. After his hasty, unsteady climb down from the second floor, the door seemed almost welcoming. Yet as he came down the last few steps, the door was starting to close, and he only just managed to squeeze through, hearing its locks snap close with a metallic, mechanical, foreboding clank!

Spotlights came on, shining directly into his eyes, blinding him. He had just enough time to straighten up and to make sure his hands were still behind his head, when he heard her.

"So, there you are. Just made it then. We do have to work on your walking skills, it's a downright disgrace!" Her voice, mocking, sultry! The clicking of her heels, as she came closer, ominous.

"Don't you move! Slave!" she commanded sternly from behind the wall of lights blinding him.

"'Cause that's why you are here. Slave!" He felt her hand on his half-erect dick.

"To be my slave! To do as I tell you to! Because that's what you want to be! My slave! My bitch!" She was masturbating him with expert fingers, making him rock hard in no time.

"Yes, Mistress!" he stammered. The sharp slap across his face was as sudden as it was unexpected.

"You talk, when I ask you to. And only then!" He only just stopped himself from talking again.

"Keep that body straight! Legs together! If I see anything remotely resembling pre-cum or cum, you are gonna regret it for a very long time, bitch!" She was now working his rock-hard cock. Systematically. One hand working his shaft, the other working around and spreading his cockhead.

"Is that understood, bitch?!"

"Yes, Mistress!" he stammered, trying to control his rapidly boiling urges, breathing heavily.

"Wanna squirt so soon, bitch?" She slapped his rigid cock. From somewhere came the sting of coiling whiplashes across his balls.

"Is that the sort of gratitude you show me for being nice to your cock?" again the slap.

"Wanna spurt all that hot cum all over my nice hands?" again the lashes coiled around his shaft as her fingers probed the peehole on top of his cockhead.

"I think I'm gonna have myself a little fun fucking your peehole with my favourite dilator. See how you wanna squirt then, being my bitch! The way I see it, you've been wanking your cock for far too long. Wasting all that hot cum!"

"Tell me, slave, who was the last bitch that let you fuck her, hmm?" Her hands had finally let go of his throbbing, glistening cock, her fingers now teasingly playing with his erecting nipples. She touched his lips, sliding a finger in out of between his lips as he sucked them, breathing randily.

"Yes, go on, bitch, suck. Soon you'll be begging me to let you suck some very different bodily extensions, bitch!" She was whispering now in his ears. Hot and sultry, demanding and giving.

"So, tell me. What was her name? How old? Where? When?"

"Last week Tuesday." He finally replied. "At my home. Phoenix. 25." He moaned as her fingers closed in on one of his nipples, squeezing hard.

"I bet she was a pretty thing. Sexy. And she had you made real horny, right?'

"Ahem. Very." His lips wouldn't let go as she started fingerfucking his mouth.

"Well, you can tell me all about it a little later. First, let's get you more, shall we say, comfortable? Compromised?"

She let go of him, and then the lights dimmed to a level where he finally could make out where he was. He felt being prodded forward and awkwardly walked towards what seemed to be a small, low platform of sorts mounted into the floor with two heavy poles on either side about the width of his shoulders apart. Once he stood between them, his legs were slightly parted and fastened to either pole with heavy cable ties, then his arms and hands, and finally his ankles. A heavy neck collar kept his head up and at the same time fixed in place. Apart from his fingers, there was nothing he could move.

"And let's make sure I have your undivided attention, slave." She stood in front of him, carefully greasing a 12 inch long dildo. At its top it was about 15mm thick, bulging out to 45mm two-thirds down its shiny length before deflating again to 30mm near its 60mm wide base. As he watched with trepidation he felt being hoisted up as a pulley system lifted the two poles with him attached between them, off the floor. His mistress produced a heavy rod and attached the dildo onto one of its ends, then bolting its other end into the small platform below him until the dildo rested just below his arse and between his legs.

"Now the fun begins, bitch!" He heard the slight whirl of the pulley system as he was lowered, then felt the greased tip of the dildo briefly resting and pushing against his straining sphincter, before invading him. His weight simply pushing his body down onto the unforgiving thorn of pleasure, lust and agony, and there was just nothing he could do to stop the invasion. When his sphincter finally had closed around the 30mm base of the dildo, the slave's feet had just reached the floor.

"Stop! Please stop! I can't take it!" His voice echoed through the basement.

"Oh yes you can, bitch. And that's just for foreplay. When I'm done with you, you'll be happily asking for more if I want you to. Promise!" She stood in front of him, pressing the pulley's remote up and down buttons, raising and lowering him along the dildo's greasy shaft, reaming her slave with the dildo's fat end, the slave's stilettoed feet almost touching the ground before being pulled up again the dildo's full length.

"Comfortably compromised?" She giggled, checking the rigidity of her slave's bounds when she had stopped.

"Now then. Why don't you tell me all about your encounter with that Phoenix girl you were babbling about before?!"

And then the whipping started. Systematically. Uncompromising. Unforgiving. Teasing at first, making him hard again, then pushing him further and further until he thought his cockhead would explode with squirts of hot cum, yet still not letting him, but guiding him over that mental edge of no return and beyond.

The strands were taking their time dancing across his exposed arse. Nibbling, biting. Always demanding prompt answers to his tormentor's questions. Her interrogation was detailed, and over time she had extracted every ounce of truth from her slave, every sordid detail of his randy, depraved mind, until she knew exactly what made him tick. She had learned every detail of his encounters with Phoenix during her cross-examination when she had forced him to explain and tell her again and again of how he had turned the girl into his sex-slave. He didn't remember how he was telling her everything, or why he felt to fill in all the details; his mind had finally given up, spilling out every secret, telling her all she wanted to know.

Though he still remembered her, Phoenix. His neighbour. 5 foot 4, plus 5 inches of sexy heels. Chinese, with a body to die for and big innocence pleading eyes in the face of an angel. All goodness packed in dripping sex below jet-black hair flowing down to her waist. She had come over asking for help with her TV set. As he was fumbling with antenna cables on the floor behind the big set, she had offered him a beer, standing next to him in a shiny miniskirt. He just couldn't avoid looking up, noticing the tiny G-string number trying to hide her very clearly shaven sex.

And he knew that she knew! And didn't seem to mind! Not one bit! Smiling down on him.

When he had finally sorted out the mess of cables, and the TV was happily blaring some Chinese cable program, he sat down in the lazy-chair sucking his beer while Phoenix was bent over adjusting the TV set. What for, he didn't understand, neither cared for, far too busy taking in the sight of her gorgeous little arse facing him from below her excuse for a mini. She looked back, giggled and with a little jump planted herself into his lap, taking away his beer.

"Me want you help little sister." She giggled at his dumbfounded face, stretching and parting her legs, guiding his hand to her sex. "Sister. See? Yes? Little sister very hot and hungry. No help from big brother long time." He could feel the dampness between her legs immediately. Hell, the girl wasn't just wet, she was at the point of overflowing. It didn't help that she had somehow managed to get her hand on to his cock, making him going rock-hard faster than a Porsch' needs to get to 100 clicks. They were kissing and ripping off each other's clothes in no time. And before he knew what was happening, Phoenix had rolled onto her back on the floor taking him with her and pushing his face into her sex with a strength totally belying her delicate frame.

"Hungry!" She moaned over and over. "Hungry!!" Shouting, pushing her lower body up again and again, forcing him to eat her perfectly shaven cunt to a point where he was struggling for breath and dear life. When she finally came, she had rolled him on his back, pinned his arms below her legs and sat on his face riding him like a wild animal until she finally collapsed on top of him.

She was still moaning "Hungry!" when he had freed himself from below her, planted her on her hands and elbows on her deep-pile carpet with her arse sticking up. "I'll give you 'hungry', my little China-doll. When I'm through with you, your little sister ain't gonna be hungry for a while! Here comes big brother!" He grabbed her arse and pushed his rock-hard dick deep inside her dripping cunt.

"Gheez, you are a tight bitch. Prime-pussy you are!" He was fucking her now with reckless abandon, again and again slamming his dick in and out of her tight cunt. Soon her moans were giving way to high-pitched squeaks, her body sporadically ravaged by another orgasm. He could sense that the girl was deep in fuck-heaven, her eyes rolling, little shrieks and yelps of unbridled randyness and animalistic pleasures escaping her heavily gasping lips, her lithe body putty in his hand as he was fucking the cocktoy below him recklessly and without any care but for his cock and himself.

"Still hungry, little sister?" he asked as he pulled his gleaming cock out of her, carefully turning her around, masturbating himself slowly in front of her, cradling her sweat smeared head in one hand.

"Not hungry! Thank you." she said, yet there was the faintest hint of agreement coming from the girl's eyes, exposing her sheer randyness, followed by a sly smile and a trace of parting lips.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Come on, my randy little bitch, open up. Big brother is gonna give you a bit of a feed!" She was leaning against the sofa, her hands planted on the floor. He just grabbed her head, pushing his cock between her parting lips, soon fucking her face, groaning wildly. "What a great cocksucker you are! No gag-reflex on you, hey?! Uhh, I'm gonna unload deep inside you!" The girl was breathing heavily, blowing bubbles as he fucked his cock again and again in and out of her luscious mouth. She just kept looking up at him with that innocent little-girl-smile, her big eyes kind of begging. Whether for him to stop or continue, he just couldn't make out. Didn't care either. Just facefucking her. When he felt his cum boiling over, he stopped fucking her, pushing his cock deep inside the Chinese girl's face, her lips almost kissing his belly, holding her there. As his cum shot inside her, her body convulsed rapidly, repeatedly, under the onslaught flooding her throat, tears streaming down her face, her body bugging, cum dripping from the corners of her lips and from her nostrils as she was wildly fighting for air. "Yeah, take it all, China =doll. Told you it'd be a big load!" He lazily fucked her face some more, her tongue licking at his cock as she fell back against the couch, her eyes almost rolling back.

"No. Nooo!! Not hungry! Thank you!!" she said feebly when he tried once more to facefuck her. Yet there she was, smiling up at him like a happy little girl, before slowly sliding onto her left and onto the carpet, close to passing out.

"Thought so!" he said, fighting the urge to turn her over to fuck her once more anyway. She just looked too damn sexy laying there, with her sweat covered body, her cum-dripping lips and face, her legs still apart, those gorgeous tits and her perfect cunt seemingly winking at him.

"Gheez! What an incredible fucktoy you are, darling. You can ask me any time to look after "little sister". I'll be all too happy to provide!" He made himself comfortable in a lazy chair, sipping his beer, looking at the Chinese girl before him, one hand playing with his cock. "Oh well. Let's wait a bit and then give your little arse a tad of a warm up. What do you think, China-doll? I bet your arse is even tighter than that prime-pussy of yours!"

"Well, that was quite an encounter you had with little Phoenix." The Mistress had listened intently as he recounted his encounter with his neighbour. She was taking a few notes on her iPad, and at times asking questions about a particular detail.

"And How often did you 'help her little sister', hmm?" He told her about the three more times he had subsequently spend with his neighbour over the following four months before one day she had unexpectedly moved out of the little apartment.

"That's too bad! But I'm thinking, perhaps we turn you into our little Phoenix. What do you think, slave?" she didn't wait for his response. "Yes. I think that'll be a lot of fun. After all, that's what you told me you wanted to be, my slave! My bitch!" She was masturbating him again, making him hard again.

"But first we should get you properly attired." She let go of him and walked to a little table nearby. When she returned, she gaged him, the fat black ball parting her slave's red lips.

"Just to make sure we don't disturb the neighbours, right?!" she giggled and then grabbed hold of the ceiling hoists remote buttons.

"How's your soon to be arse-cunt feeling, darling?" the hoist had begun to pull her slave up a little until his arse was just about on top of the dildo. Using a modified greasing-gun, she applied more lube to the still glistening shaft before lowering her groaning slave down again.

She played with the suspension system's up and down buttons, raising and lowering her groaning slave along the dildo's invading might, her slave's eyes growing with every downward move, his groans feverish as the dildo's fat end reamed and opened up his spread-apart arse.

"Hm. That's already so much better." She pushed the up button once more, lifting her slave until only about half of the dildo's length was still buried inside him.

"Now then, let's get you dressed a little." She walked away again, soon to return and to untie his legs. She removed the cuffs around the ankles and the stilettos. With a little effort she forced each of his legs in tight, thigh-high, shiny-black PVC stockings reaching up to just below his arse. Finally she forced each of his feet in six-inch high ballet boots. When she had finished tightly lacing them up, she strapped each of his PVC covered legs once more securely to the poles. Going back to the little table, she returned with a heavy leather corset, wrapping it around her slave's midriff and, using all her strength, tightly laced the corset up on his back, transforming her heavily groaning slave's waist into a shapely hourglass figure. Finally she used the hoist's controls to lower her slave down again until the dildo had fully invaded his arse once more and his ballet-booted toes were firmly touching the ground.

12