Comforting My Cousin Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Julie joins in the fun.
2.6k words
4.64
40.7k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers

For a long moment an uncomfortable silence hung in the room, a ball of ice forming in my stomach, and probably in Cynthia's too as Aunt Julie glared at us as we scrambled to cover ourselves with the blanket.

"Mom, I can explain." Cynthia finally said when she was sure she was covered up.

Aunt Julie crossed her arms under her impressive bosom and leaned against the wall with a "this should be good" look on her face and made the "get on with it" hand motion.

"Well, it's like this. I was upset over my breakup with Jason, so Brian was just trying to make me feel better."

"With his dick?" Aunt Julie shot back looking directly at me. "You know Brian, when I promised your mother, my sister, on her deathbed that I would adopt you and raise you, this was NOT what I had in mind."

Wow, she was laying the guilt on thick.

"Aunt Julie, it just kinda happened. It wasn't entirely my fault, and it wasn't entirely Cyn's fault. It was... kind of a mutual thing." I said.

She rolled her eyes before turning her glare back on us. "How long?"

"About a month now." Cynthia said.

"Jesus..." she muttered under her breath. "So this whole thing started while I was out of town?"

We nodded. As she chewed on this fact the look on her face went from anger to... interest? Excitement? A little of both?

"Might as well see what we're working with."

She crossed the room to the bed, and without warning grabbed the covers and tossed them back exposing the both of us.

"MOM!" we both yelled at the same time.

"What are you doing?" Cynthia asked, trying to cover herself with her hands.

"If you're going to be fucking each other, I might as well make sure you're doing it right."

Then, to our surprise she pulled the nightshirt off and tossed it off to the side, I'm surprised my eyes didn't bug out like a cartoon character. Despite the fact that Aunt Julie had turned 50 a few months earlier, she had the body of a woman half her age. She certainly did not look like a woman who should have a 20 year old doppelganger of a daughter. Her body was firm and well toned due to her going to the gym twice a week. I could also see Cynthia was right about Aunt Julie's tits. They were at least a full cup size bigger, but just as firm. She shimmied out of her panties and casually kicked them off to the side as my eyes traveled from her magnificent tits to the perfectly trimmed triangle between her legs.

"Move over." she said to Cynthia as she crawled onto the bed and sat between us. She reached down with her right hand and grabbed my now fully erect cock, and licked a couple of fingers on her left hand and reached between Cynthia's legs. Then she started simultaneously masturbating the both of us. I couldn't believe it, and from the look on Cynthia's face, neither could she. Just two minutes earlier Aunt Julie was giving us a death glare because she caught us in flagrante delicto, now she was taking charge!

I watched her massive tits jiggle as she manually pleasured the both of us. She was looking back and forth between my hard cock and her daughter's soaking wet pussy. I reached out and tried to get as much of one of her huge tits into my hand as I could. It turned out to be not much, I would need two hands just to handle one of her magnificent melons.

She leaned down and took my cock into her mouth, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Holy shit that feels good." I moaned.

I couldn't enjoy it for long though, as she turned her attention to Cynthia and started eating her daughter out, earning that squeal I loved getting out of her when I went down on her.

"Holy fuck mom... I had no idea..." she gasped.

"Well you're gonna learn." Aunt Julie said, as I pulled myself up to a sitting position to get at her tits. She realized what I was doing and pulled me in for a kiss first. I'll say one thing for my aunt, she had an AMAZING tongue.

"Hey, I want some of that too!" Cynthia said, sitting up as well. Aunt Julie and I disengaged and Cynthia moved in to kiss her mother while I leaned in to get as much of her tit as I could in my mouth. Again, not much (I found out later they were 40DD). But that didn't stop me from trying. Her nipple stood out like a pencil eraser as I teased it with my tongue.

"I knew something was going on between you two." She said when she and Cynthia broke their kiss.

"How did you know?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm your mother, I know everything." Aunt Julie said, "The looks you two would give each other when you thought I wasn't looking. The flushed look on your faces. How much closer you two have been. So, now that I know the full story, I want to see what you two know. I mean if you've been at it for a month, you've done more than just fuck, right?"

"Oh, we've done a lot more than just fuck." I said, smiling, glancing over at Cynthia.

"Oh, really?" Aunt Julie asked, raising her eyebrows, "So you know how to eat pussy then?"

"Oh believe me mom," Cynthia said, "He doesn't need any help in that area."

"Let me be the judge of that." Aunt Julie said, laying down on my bed and spreading her legs, "Show me, Brian. Eat your mommy's pussy."

"Yes ma'am." I said practically diving between her legs.

Just like I normally did for Cynthia, I started out by teasing Aunt Julie's clit with my tongue before gently sucking it in my mouth and continuing to flick my tongue back and forth over the sensitive nub. She tasted just as sweet as her daughter. I earned a throaty growl of pleasure from Aunt Julie as Cynthia ran her tongue over her mother's erect nipples. Then as I teased her pussy lips, I easily slid first one, then two fingers deep inside her, getting a moan of pleasure in return.

"You're right honey," Aunt Julie gasped, "He doesn't need any help at all, and neither do I, come here. Sit on mommy's face."

Cynthia positioned herself on Aunt Julie's face and again squealed in pleasure as her mother started licking her pussy. For a long time, the only sound in my room were the moans of Cynthia and her mother and the sound of my fingers squishing in and out of Aunt Julie's soaking wet pussy.

"Oooh, mommy, that feels so good," Cynthia moaned. "Brian, I think you... oh fuck... you have some... *squeal*... competition."

It was rude to talk with my mouth full, so I didn't say anything. I did however reach up and gently pinch one of Cynthia's firm butt cheeks before grabbing one of Aunt Julie's tits gently pinching her nipple, earning a moan from between Cynthia's legs.

"Oh fuck... that's it... keep doing that..." Aunt Julie moaned. "Keep eating mommy's pussy... that's it... that's it... I'm almost there... yesyesyesyesyes... I'm cumming..."

A squeal followed by what can best be described as a roar of pleasure let loose from my aunt's mouth as her orgasm hit with all the intensity of a freight train. Her body bucking so hard I thought she was going to throw all three of us off the bed. My mouth was flooded with so much pussy juice I thought I was going to drown.

"I'm cumming too mommy," Cynthia gasped, the sight and sound of me making her mother cum triggered her own orgasm, and her whole body shuddered. She grabbed the headboard of my bed to steady herself and let loose with a scream of pleasure as she came.

"Holy shit..." she gasped when her orgasm subsided. Cynthia slowly crawled off her mother's face and lay down next to her.

I sat up and looked down at the two of them. Just a few months ago I used to joke I couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons, and now here I was fucking not just two incredibly hot women, but two incredibly hot women that I considered my mother and sister.

"Now I see where you get it from." I said to Cynthia, then I looked down at Aunt Julie, "But I think our mother needs to get fucked."

"Oh, most definitely," Cynthia said.

"Oh, you think you can handle me Brian?" Aunt Julie challenged me.

"Let's find out." I said mounting my Aunt and sinking my cock into her wet, warm folds.

"Show me what you got baby." Aunt Julie said when I was all the way inside her, "Fuck me like you fucked my little girl."

I obliged and started slamming my cock into my Aunt's juicy pussy while I looked deep into her eyes before she pulled me in for a kiss, her tongue going as deep into my mouth as my cock was going into her pussy.

"Is that all you got?" she said through gritted teeth. "Come on, fuck your mother's hot wet cunt! Show me what you got baby!"

Challenge accepted. I saw Cynthia out of the corner of my eye lick her fingers and start masturbating next to us leaning over to tease one of mom's massive tits. I braced myself on the bed and started slamming my cock even harder and faster into Aunt Julie's pussy. The sound of our hips slamming into each other bouncing off the walls, combined with the three of us moaning and groaning in wordless pleasure.

Aunt Julie wrapped her legs around me and screamed in pleasure as I realized I was making my Aunt cum again!

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck... I'm cumming again..." Aunt Julie's orgasm made the whole bed shake and I felt her pussy contract around my still pumping cock. The look on her face was all I needed.

"I'm cumming... oh god mom, I'm cumming." I groaned.

"That's it baby, cum inside me, I want to feel you explode in my cunt. Fuckin' cum inside me, Brian!"

I didn't need to be told twice. Now it was my turn to fill the room with a loud roar of release as I exploded inside Aunt Julie. I threw my head back and grunted as each jet of cum shot out of me and into my sexy aunt. Cynthia was also writhing in pleasure as she also hit her peak, her fingers buried all the way in her soaking wet pussy.

I slowly pulled out of Aunt Julie and collapsed on the bed next to her, my semi erect cock soaked with her juices. Cynthia leaned over and licked it clean for me, trying to suck some life back into it, but I was spent for the time being.

"Mmm... mommy you taste good." She said. "Even better when I get to lick your pussy juice off my big brother's cock."

For a long moment the three of us just lay there in post orgasmic bliss. A sweaty pile of sexually satisfied flesh, Aunt Julie sandwiched between Cynthia and myself.

Finally Aunt Julie broke the silence. "Well looks like I don't have much to teach you. It seems to me you've got everything figured out."

"Does that mean we're not gonna do this anymore?" Cynthia asked, disappointment in her voice.

"Fuck no!" Aunt Julie said, "We're gonna do this a lot more! If you think for one second I'm gonna let you keep that cock all to yourself, you've got another thing coming... or should that be 'cumming'? I don't care if you two continue to fuck each other, just keep in mind you don't have to hide it from me anymore, and I might want to join in."

"Oh, sure twist my arm," I joked, "I have to share my incredibly hot cousin with my equally hot aunt. How horrible. All the sex I want, whenever I want."

"Yes, what a tortured existence you lead." Cynthia quipped. "Speaking of which, you think you can get it up again? After all you were fucking me before we were interrupted and I intend to finish what we started."

"I'll get him up for you baby." Aunt Julie said, reaching between my legs for my cock. "Maybe there are a few things I can teach you."

We adjusted our positions on the bed so that Aunt Julie and Cynthia were between my legs. Using just her tongue and fingernails Aunt Julie gently teased my cock and balls, bringing my spent cock back to life explaining to Cynthia what she was doing. To my surprise I was hard again in just a couple of minutes. Cynthia and Aunt Julie then took turns sucking my cock, passing it back and forth like a party favor.

"I'm not the only one who's got competition." I gasped to Cynthia. "Mom sucks cock just as good as you do."

"Like mother, like daughter." Aunt Julie said as Cynthia climbed up and impaled herself on my cock, getting into the same position we were in when Aunt Julie had caught us earlier.

Without a word she started riding me for all she was worth, not worried about holding back as her mother was sitting right next to her, watching with pride as we fucked right in front of her. Aunt Julie crawled up and sat on my face as Cynthia continued to bounce up and down on my cock. I looked up Aunt Julie's body to her gorgeous tits watching them jiggle as I started licking her pussy again.

The room was filled with the moans of both women as one rode my cock and the other rode my face for several minutes. Finally I exploded inside Cynthia, my moans muffled by Aunt Julie's pussy. Within moments of my orgasm subsiding, Aunt Julie's hit and she again tried to drown me in pussy juice. I swallowed as much as I could, but I could feel it running down my chin and along the sides of my face. She and Cynthia were nice enough to lick my face clean.

I must have drifted off after that because the next thing I remember it was the next morning, Cynthia's naked body next to me in the bed, but Aunt Julie must have gone back to her own room because she was nowhere to be seen.

"Cyn?" I nudged her with my elbow.

"Huh? Wha? Brian..." her eyes shot open and she sat up, "Oh, my god, Brian. Last night... did that actually happen?"

"I hope so, because either we both had the same dream about Aunt Julie walking in on us and then joining in, or yeah, that actually did happen." I said.

As if on cue, Aunt Julie walked into the room wearing nothing but a smile. "You bet your sweet ass it happened, and it'll happen again. Now, who wants breakfast?"

After that, the three of us had sex at least twice a day, sometimes it would just be Cynthia and myself, but most of the time two of us would start with the third joining in later. We fucked all over the house, my room, Cynthia's room, Aunt Julie's room, the living room... you get the idea.

A few months later Cynthia found a new boyfriend (one of my buddies actually, and no, i didn't tell him about Cynthia and I), and a couple months after that I found a new girlfriend. That doesn't mean the sex at home stopped, in fact we joked that the sex between Cynthia, Aunt Julie and I was "practice".

After all, practice makes perfect.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers