Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cindy called out "time" I thought I could catch a small murmur of regret from Kayla, but I just walked backed to my chair and sat down.

Rolling the dice I landed on Kayla's color and she looked at me while I read out the card. It was Kayla's turn to lose another piece of clothing and she decided to tease me again. Little did she know that all she was achieving was to raise my level of determination that she wouldn't be leaving this game until I'd had my way with her and taught her a lesson.

Rising from the couch she slid her fingers under the elasticated waist of her short skirt and slowly slid it over her soft hips. The blood pooled in my cock again while I watched her skirt fall to the floor to reveal her wonderfully curved hips and a tiny pair of black panties with pink lacing barely covering her mound. Turning around she bent down and picked up her panties to place them on the arm of the couch giving me a great view of her smooth, firm ass. Presumably she was feeling safe in Cindy's parents' house and didn't mind given on a show for her friend's older neighbor, not expecting anything else to happen.

Cindy was unfazed by Kayla's antics and just gave me a knowing smile while Kayla's back was turned, before rolling the dice. We were just over half way now and I was hoping I could maneuver Kayla into giving up more than just a show. Cindy's counter ended up on blue and so I had to pick a dare, which was just what I wanted to move to the next level. I announced that I had to remove an item of clothing and Kayla just wolf whistled, giggling, and saying "get them off," knowing that I only had my boxers left.

I hesitated a moment, to let Kayla think she had won.

"Come on Mr Matthews, take of your boxers or do are you too cowardly to show us! We'd love to see wouldn't we Cindy," teased Kayla.

Cindy just nodded in response and I let Kayla think she had won for a few more seconds before I answered, "Well, I did say that I would play until the end, just like the both of you, so I have to do what the card tells me."

I stood up and put my hands on the waist of my boxers. Slowly I started to slide them down and Kayla sat, open mouthed, her taunts drying up. Gradually the base of my cock appeared and pushing my boxers lower my large, hairless balls and shaft of my cock came into view. I was only semi-hard and my cock hung down, but it was clear that Kayla had either never seen a cock naked or this was the largest one she had seen. She carried on watching fascinated as I let my boxers slip to the floor and I kicked them off. I stood, naked in front of the two cute eighteen-year-olds, my large cock hanging and gently pulsing as I looked at the gorgeous girls clad only in their pretty underwear.

Kayla carried on staring and it was hard to read what she was thinking, while Cindy looked on hungrily even though she had seen me naked before. I was glad I regularly exercised and was comfortable being undressed in the presence of these two gorgeous girls, and I was hoping that by leading the way it would be harder for Kayla to back down.

Breaking the spell, I sat down, saying, "Your turn Kayla."

Kayla looked like she was trying to find something witty to say, or perhaps a put-down, but she didn't utter anything and instead picked up the dice and rolled them. Landing on Cindy's color I turned to face Cindy and read out the card.

Trying to keep any emotion out of my voice, I said "Choose a man in the room. Stroke his cock for two minutes and make him hard."

"You can't do that, Cindy!" exclaimed Kayla, shocked into speaking.

Cindy turned to Kayla, "Well, I did agree to play and I can't go back on my word or everyone will know I'm a coward and a chicken."

Good for Cindy, she was leading Kayla too.

"And I'm sure it won't cause any harm." Cindy concluded.

Kayla was clearly shocked and that confused her, but she didn't move, watching as Cindy walked over to me while I stood up. The sight of the beautiful young Cindy dressed only in her white lacy underwear was sexy enough, but knowing she was about to stroke me was already enough to get my cock hardening.

Cindy stood to one side and gently lifted my semi-hard cock with one hand and I was pleased to see that she had arranged to point it directly at where Kayla was sitting watching. Letting Kayla have a clear view, Cindy wrapped her small hand partly around my thick cock and slowly stroked me. Up and down her manicured hand moved, my hard shiny cock head exposed to Kayla and growing in size as she watched.

"Oh, isn't it big Kayla," Cindy murmured, watching my cock grow in her hands as she wanked me. I loved the feel of her soft hands stroking me and it caused shivers to go through me as I watched Kayla, sitting in her skimpy underwear, just staring at my cock in her friend's hands.

Soon my cock was fully erect, standing upright and revealing its full length and girth to the pretty eighteen year-old girls. Cindy was expertly teasing my cock. She stroked the length of it then massaged the smooth head. She began giving me a full hand job, firmly stroking my hard length.

I called time, not wanting any more stimulation at the moment, and Cindy turned and chuckled to Kayla, "That was fun, look at what I did to Mr Matthews."

I sat down, saying "You're a sexy girl Cindy. Your boyfriend is very lucky."

Returning to her chair Cindy locked eyes with me and grinned cheekily, "Yes, he is very lucky, isn't he."

I reached across my erection to pick up the dice and rolled and counted out the squares on the board. We were getting nearer the end of the game and I hoped we had enough turns to reach the climax I wanted. Fortunately I landed on Kayla's color and she sat surprisingly quiet, looking at her hands resting on her knees, neither arguing nor boasting now.

"Stand up and remove an article of clothing, Kayla." I announced.

Kayla's eyes shot up, looking first at me, then at Cindy, hoping to be let off this dare, but she was determined enough not to ask aloud. Realizing no one was going to let her off, she rose and quickly reached behind her and undid her skimpy black bra. Sliding it off she held an arm across her breasts as she tossed the bra to one side.

"Show me." I said.

Slowly Kayla's arm moved away revealing a wonderfully pert pair of tits, smooth and perfect with darkened nipples that were surprising prominent. They were well worth the wait and I again thought how lucky I was with two pretty eighteen year-old girls slowly undressing themselves in front of me.

"Beautiful," was all I said, and thought I caught a slight smile of pride from Kayla, and perhaps even the beginnings of a blush as she sat down.

Cindy picked up the dice and rolled while I looked at Kayla. It was Kayla's color again and she grimaced as I picked up the top card and read it out.

"Sorry Kayla," although I wasn't really sorry, "but you have to remove another piece of clothing."

All Kayla had on was her pretty black and pink panties and she didn't want to be left naked and exposed. However I was already naked and she still didn't want to back down. She shifted to the side on her seat and grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, off her long legs but without moving her legs apart and giving me a view. All I could see was her long smooth hips and legs which were sexy enough and seeing her naked made my cock jump again.

I was about to berate Kayla for not giving a show like the rest of us, but Cindy interrupted.

"I'm the only one not naked now, does that mean I win?" asked Cindy.

I turned back to Cindy, "No, the game ends when one of us reach the center space. The winner draws a card and does whatever it says with the loser, who is the person furthest from the center space."

Cindy put on a playful pout, "Awww, I thought I had won. Oh well, on with the game." Cindy passed the dice to Kayla and Kayla reached forward, the outline of her beautiful tits making me gasp under my breath.

With a groan Kayla realized she had landed on her own color. Reading the card I announced "Choose a man to fondle and suck your tits for two minutes while you stand still."

Looking up at me, I couldn't work out the look on Kayla's face now. It seemed to mainly be horror but I thought there was a hint of arousal there too. Perhaps that was just my wishful thinking.

Reluctantly Kayla stood up, but she carefully kept her legs together and placed her hands over her mound to shield her pussy from my gaze. I didn't care because I was about to taste her delicious looking tits and I went over to her and gently traced the outline of her young tits with my fingers. Her chest flinch when I first touched her but she didn't back off, encouraging me to bend down and slowly lick across her prominent nipple.

I heard a barely audible gasp at my first lick, but she still stood stock still, apparently determined not to show any reaction. I took it slowly, kissing across her soft but firm skin of her tits, teasing her by kissing around her nipple but not on her nipple. When I could sense Kayla's breathing changing I kissed her nipple again, this time slowly taking it between my lips and gently sucking, then nibbling, then licking, then just kissing again. Alternating, I teased her tits and nipples, gradually feeling her nipples harden under my erotic touch, growing in my mouth as I eagerly sucked them.

Despite her trying to stay still I could sense Kayla's movements in response to my sucking of her nipples. Her breathing was getting shallower, her chest moving faster while I increased the pace of my teasing of her nipples. I even heard some quiet gasps, gradually becoming louder as I continued to fondle her beautiful young tits.

I thought I even heard a gentle moan of disappointment or frustration when Cindy called time on my oral attention to Kayla's tits.

"Oh that looked wonderful," Cindy told Kayla, "I wish it had been me."

Kayla sat down quickly, clearly turned on by what had just happened. She also smiled, knowing that Cindy wished to be in her place, the controlling part of Kayla happy that she was leading the way now.

I quickly rolled the dice, eager to get this game finished, my cock harder than before. I landed on Cindy's color and I told her to remove a piece of clothing.

Cindy matched my eagerness to move on with the game and hurriedly stood up and reached behind her to unclip her bra, letting the white lace fall to the floor and revealing her soft, firm tits and lovely hard nipples. My cock twitched at the sight and the memory of fondling and sucking them from our previous times together.

Grabbing the dice, Cindy presented me with a wonderful view of her smooth tits. Her counter landed on my color and the card expected me to fetch drinks for the other players. I quickly grabbed the drinks, not wanting the girls to have second thoughts while I was gone. They were quiet while I fetched the drinks and I made a show of putting their drinks on the table in front of them, my semi engorged cock hanging in front of them. Out of the corner of my I eye I caught Kayla having a lingering look at my cock.

Kayla already had the dice in her hand and she rolled when I sat down in my place. Counting out the spaces with her counter she landed on my color and I grabbed a card I had put aside earlier.

"Oh, here's my task: 'You must spend the next four minutes pleasuring the rolling player with your mouth. For guys, that means you treat the girl to your best pussy licking'." I looked up at Kayla, and she looked at me, shocked. I just shrugged my shoulders trying to disguise my eagerness, although my cock twitched at the promise of tasting Kayla's pussy.

Kayla turned to her friend Cindy.

"You can't let him do that to me Cindy," Kayla pleaded.

"Sorry, but we have almost finished the game, it would be quicker if you just let Mr Matthews get on with it."

Kayla looked back at me, clearly confused, and then slowly sat back. "OK...," she said hesitantly.

I moved towards Kayla sitting on the couch. Her legs were slender but shapely and with a form that made me want to softly touch and kiss them. I ran my hand down one smooth leg while softly kissing her thigh before moving to the other leg and gently lifting it. I lay Kayla's left leg back down slightly apart from the other and slipped my head into the gap. I saw her pussy for the first time, a small soft patch of trimmed hair above her smooth slit. Slowly I descended, kissing each thigh and gently pushing them apart with each kiss. I caught the scent wafting out from Kayla and I knew how turned on she was now which made me more excited.

"Your pussy is really pretty," I murmured softly then I lowered my face down towards the soft patch of honey colored hair. Kissing it firmly, I moved down until I reached Kayla's pussy lips. Breathing deeply I took in the aroma of Kayla's arousal then l teased open her outer lips. Kayla was fully exposed to me now and I saw small droplets on her pink inner lips. Carefully I lowered my tongue down and licked, tasting Kayla. It was a sweet and strong taste. A taste that made me want more. I licked harder, probing between her lips to get deeper. Then I felt them open and my tongue slid into Kayla's warmth and wetness.

I licked inside Kayla, swirling my tongue inside her, trying to lick every part of her pussy. I heard soft moans from Kayla, and I moved, running my tongue up to lick softly over Kayla's sensitive clit. Kayla's hips jumped as the sensation surprised her and I ran my tongue around her small, hard clit.

"Oh yes, " I clearly heard Kayla moan, and I flicked the tip of my tongue across her sensitive clit. She was moving her thighs now, rhythmically reacting to my oral attention of her sensitive pussy and clit. I could sense she was going to cum soon, but we were interrupted by a loud Cindy.

"I said time's up!"

With one last lick of her pussy, I moved back, gently letting go of Kayla's legs. Kayla seemed confused, her hips still moving for a moment, trying to seek out my touch which had deserted her. Slowly she returned to her senses and sat up, her eyes still unfocused, brushing her hair back from her face. She was flushed, a gentle redness making her pretty face glow.

I looked at Cindy and she smiled at me, seemingly happy with my attention on Kayla. Rolling the dice I landed on one of the few double colored spaces near the end of the board.

"Hey, this is one for both of you Cindy and Kayla."

Kayla responded to her name and they both looked at me with Kayla still flushed with arousal. I picked up one of the special cards for the two color spaces and read it out.

"Well Cindy and Kayla, it says 'Your task is to give the best possible oral pleasure to the roller of the dice. The one who gives the most pleasure will get their own reward. Take three minute turns sucking on him until he cums.' " I paused when I heard a gasp from Kayla, before continuing. " 'If you make him cum you can move your counter ten places forward'. "

I saw Cindy smiling at the challenge but I focused my attention on Kayla. She looked confused again, torn between the thought of having to give me a blowjob and the game. She look at the board where she was trailing in last place several spaces behind Cindy and me. The reward would move her just behind me into second place.

My cock started growing again just at the thought of the pair of these eighteen-year-old girls sucking on me and I gestured to Cindy to make the move. Cindy grabbed a cushion from her chair and dropped it at my feet as I stood up.

"Oh well, lets see what it feels like, " Cindy said, putting on a show for Kayla

Sinking to her knees in front of me, Cindy grasped my cock and slowly stroked it, making it grow in length and girth again. Once it had grown erect Cindy bent down with her head and licked slowly along my hot cock while she held her long blond hair off her face.

Her tongue licked around the smooth head of my engorged cock, flicking it and making it twitch in response. Slowly opening her lipsticked lips Cindy moved forward sliding her mouth over the end of my erection. I shuddered at the warmth of her mouth as she enveloped my cock. Suddenly she slid her lips over my erection and took as much of it in her mouth as she could. I groaned in pleasure. Cindy gave me a few rapid strokes in her hot, young mouth, and then started to lick in slow circles around the crown of my cock.

Grasping my length, Cindy consumed my cock again and slowly my cock swelled up in her mouth to the fullest. She started to suck my cock really slowly with her red lips tightly wrapped around it. Her hair fell down in the way again, so she released me and pushed here blond hair behind her ears. I was presented with the wonderful sight of her lips wrapped around me while eagerly sucking my cock deep.

Tearing my eyes off the sexy Cindy, I saw Kayla was watching intently as Cindy went down on me. I wondered if Kayla had ever given a blowjob and if she was watching to learn how to orally pleasure a man.

I called time for the first turn and Cindy disappointingly let my hard cock fall from her mouth and shuffled to the side, sitting in my chair. I turned to Kayla, my hard swollen cock facing her.

"Your turn Kayla."

Kayla hesitated a moment before kneeling on the cushion in front of me. I watched as she grasped my cock timidly and slowly brought her mouth to the head. I felt a pair of lips tentatively pressing against the most sensitive part of my cock. Then Kayla did something wonderful and looked up at me, her pretty eyes glowing as she slid her lips over my swollen head with her dainty hand still wrapped around my cock.

I couldn't believe my luck as this second sexy eighteen-year-old was now giving me a blowjob. I felt her tongue explore the head of my cock, and I groaned louder when she licked along the soft skin below the head of my cock. Encouraged my my reaction she held my cock in her mouth and licked all over my sensitive head, her tongue flicking around me.

Her eyes alive, Kayla started to slowly bob her mouth up and down my cock, taking it further into her mouth with every stroke. She could tell I was struggling to hold back because she removed her mouth for a moment.

"Please don't, you know, finish in my mouth Mr Matthews." Kayla said, nervously looking at my extremely engorged cock. It twitched in response to the thought of her pretty mouth surrounding it again.

"I'll do my best Kayla."

Then she started to fuck my cock with her mouth again, watching my facial expressions as I struggled not to cum immediately. Kayla took me deep into her pretty mouth, her hands reaching up to grasp my cock. She pulled me deeper into her mouth, pursing her lips tighter around my cock and sucking hard.

Then Kayla moved her head back, and pumped her hand up and down me while her mouth and tongue stimulated my sensitive head. I felt my cock swell and knew that Kayla was about to receive my load. Amazed, I felt my fingers tingle, and my ass clench, and then I exploded.

I shot the first jet against the roof of Kayla's mouth which caught her by surprise. She sat back on her haunches, my cock falling from her mouth, and the following blasts of hot cum landed on her naked tits. I watched as my cock throbbed and spurted over Kayla's firm body, the white cum landing on her upturned mounds. I was disappointed that her touch had stopped when I had started to cum, but the sight of my cum spraying on sexy Kayla made up for the lack of physical sensation.

Kayla seemed mesmerized by the sight of my warm cum on her tits and she looked down, watching it slowly slipping down her young cleavage. The view was so hot I almost missed the small contraction of her throat while she sat there. It took me a moment or two to register that Kayla had just swallowed that first spurt of my cum that had filled her pretty mouth.