Comforting the Librarian

Story Info
Val makes up for her schedule by keeping Elva after hours.
3.7k words
4.6
15.6k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous story "Unraveling the Librarian." This story can be enjoyed on its own but I recommend reading them in order.

--------------------------

Elva sat typing on her computer in the back office of the Green Bank Public Library. The sun had begun to set which signaled to the young librarian that traffic would start slowing down and she could take care of some chores. She leaned back in her chair and stretched tiredly. A cool autumn breeze blew through the open windows of the office, gently blowing her soft brown curls off her shoulders. She had bundled up that day to accommodate the chill.

Through the quiet evening she worked her way down her to do list. A few people came to the reception desk needing her assistance to which she obliged. The sun continued to fall and casted a haziness into the sleepy library. By the time Elva had finished working on her computer, it was already time to lock the doors. She locked up and began her walk around the floor to check for remaining guests. Strangely, she didn't find any, but standing at the reception desk when she returned was a familiar tall woman.

The woman, Val, stood a head taller than Elva. She had smooth olive brown skin and dark eyebrows and eyelashes. She had strong features, a large nose and a sharp jaw that made Elva's heart flutter; but soft eyes that had melted the young librarian into a helpless puddle.

Earlier that week, the shy and modest Elva had found herself in this woman's house after being followed on her way home from work. Val made her feel safe and cared for, so she accepted the invitation to stay the night. By the end of the night the larger woman had her wrapped around her finger. Their encounter was intimate and passionate. Val held Elva like she was her entire world and made her feel safe and loved before taking control and fucking the inexperienced librarian into desperation. After admiring this woman from afar for so long, it hurt Elva's innocent heart when she didn't hear from her again after leaving in the morning.

Elva stared at the woman's broad, muscular back and her face burned. She stared at the ground as she took her seat at the desk, pretending nothing had happened while scenes of begging this woman to use her body as she pleased played in the back of her head. A lump formed in her throat at the embarrassment of being so vulnerable only to be forgotten about.

Val cleared her throat, looking slightly uncomfortable but maintaining her cool composure. She placed a stack of thin books on the desk between them. "Hey, sorry I'm so late but I needed to check some things to get ready for tomorrow. My students are typically good, so I don't think we'll be much trouble." She spoke as if nothing had ever happened between them.

But Elva was confused. She didn't know what Val meant until she recalled an email saying that a wing of the local middle school was undergoing construction and that a few teachers would be holding their classes in her library for two weeks. Although she saw students every day, she rarely met teachers from the district. It came as a surprise to hear that Val was a teacher in the first place, along with the news that she would be teaching her class next to her every day. The reminder that she didn't know this woman who had caught her heart so easily stung in her chest. "Alright," she managed to choke out, scanning her books without making eye contact with her. Her cheeks were tomato red.

Val could tell what Elva was feeling just from her expression. "I'll be here early tomorrow morning. I look forward to spending time with you," her words came out cleanly and confidently. Her stoic tone contradicted her flirty words that made Elva's heart flutter. The two hurriedly completed their transaction and parted, both buzzing with the nervous energy they shared. Val exited through the glass doors and Elva went home soon after.

--------------------------

The following morning Elva was in the library bright and early as instructed by the school superintendent. To compensate for the early hours, she could look forward to her day ending early as well. She was already situated in her office when the two scheduled teachers arrived. The first was a man in his thirties who politely introduced himself to Elva as the sixth grade math teacher, Mr. Peters. He was cheerful and a little dorky, blushing a bit when Elva leaned closer to point out where his class would take place. He thanked her and left for the arrangement of seats in the back corner of the library.

He was followed by Val. She walked in looking tired, her eyes still a little sleepy and her hair slightly damp from a recent shower. As she swept in the door, Elva could smell her clean shampoo and woody cologne that brought her back to that night. Val set down her belongings at one of the tables directly in front of the reception desk, where she would be holding her class. She greeted Elva with a wordless smile and Elva nodded shyly in response. Her cheeks were red as her eyes traced over Val's strong shoulders and arms underneath her white dress shirt and tie. The sleeves were loose around her wrists until Val freed her hands to roll them up, revealing her tan forearms and strong hands.

Elva almost drooled seeing Val dressed up properly as a teacher. The morning light and her clean scent filled her senses. She was so handsome. Her heart ached. The ID badge on the tall woman's waist read Ms. Valerie Mostafa, Grade 6, history.

Based on the schedule she was given, Elva knew that Val would teach three classes in a row and be required to stay two more hours until the school day was over. She was able to fall into a routine of busying herself as the day went by. There was enough work to do to keep her occupied, but a part of her still felt distracted just knowing Val was there. Every time she watched her teach, it made her heart pound harder. She was good at her job. Val put a lot of care into teaching and the students admired her in return. This portrayed a different image to Elva than her volatile one-night encounter with her. She saw the safe, reliable side of Val that had protected and kept her warm on that cold rainy night. It made forgetting any offenses dangerously easy. Elva loved children as well, and seeing Val take such good care of them touched her heart. She tried to shake the thought of what a good husband she would make, and how loyal a wife she could be, out of her mind.

After Ms. Mostafa's third class was over, she sat down at her temporary desk and busily typed on her laptop. Elva could see her discreetly through the window of her office. Her mind occasionally wandered from the book she was repairing to watch her.

The school day eventually ended and Mr. Peters packed up his things, thanked Elva, and left. The library would be open for another three hours, but Elva had run out of things to do except tackle the cart full of books that needed to be returned to the shelves. Val didn't show any signs of letting up on her work, and Elva simply left her be as she took her trip around the library. Though in the back of her mind she selfishly expected Val to be stealing glances at her as she stretched and bent over gracefully returning books. But Val remained intensely focused up until the library closing time.

Elva had packed up her things and gotten all the remaining guests out the door. She locked the door as the clock struck the top of the hour and shuffled up to the focused teacher at her desk. Elva broke through Val's intense focus, causing her to stretch her arms over her head lazily. While Elva had spent all day unable to get the larger woman out of her mind, it seems she had spent the day unbothered like a lazy cat.

"The library is closed," Elva stated softly. Her eyes got caught on her biceps as they flexed against the material of her shirt. Her face pinkened. Val yawned and loosened the tie around her neck. "Alright," she sighed and closed her laptop. Instead of standing, she just pushed back in her chair and looked into the shiny round eyes of the librarian.

Elva could hear her heartbeat in her ears. "Can I help you with something?" She tried to be cold, but she knew Val could see through it.

Val combed her fingers through her hair with a sigh. She sat up straight in her chair and looked Elva up and down. Today Elva had worn a fluffy pink sweater and a cute brown skirt. Her soft brown hair fell around her face loosely. To Val she looked like a cute little wrapped gift, standing in front of her desperately trying to hide her shyness. A smirk grew on her face and the blush reddened across Elva's cheeks. "How was your day?" she asked.

Elva crossed her arms with a pout on her face.

"Baby," cooed the larger woman, "what's wrong, why are you mad at me?" She teased with a smile.

Elva's expression softened as her heart fluttered. She looked at the ground and her anger melted into sadness and shame. "What happened, why haven't you responded to me?" Tears welled in her eyes that she quickly blinked away.

Val sighed and took the girl's delicate pale hand in hers and pulled her closer. "I'm sorry, angel. I've been busy. I felt horrible but I knew I would be able to clear it up with you today."

Elva kept her face lowered and nodded "okay" with a sniffle. She was a bit embarrassed that she had immediately assumed the worst. Val gently guided the smaller girl into her lap, moving her ever so delicately that it was Elva who had to make the decision to sit. In front of her was Val, cleanly dressed, holding her with strong arms as she straddled her lap. Elva rested her hands on her sturdy chest and looked at her with shiny brown eyes.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Val lowered her voice to a soft whisper and lifted the librarian's chin to meet her eyes. Elva paused before pulling the larger woman forward by her tie into a hard kiss. Val reciprocated immediately. The two of them had been trying to ignore their hunger for the other since they parted that night earlier in the week. Their kiss quickly escalated. They became frantic. Elva tangled her fingers in Val's dark black hair as their tongues met hungrily. Val worked her hands underneath Elva's adorable pink sweater, drinking up the feeling of touching her soft skin. They clung to each other desperately.

Elva sat back and looked around the library unsurely. She was reminded of how public they were, despite the doors being locked and the building empty. It felt so naughty to be caught after hours in the teacher's lap. She could see the wantonness in her lover's eyes and it made her insides feel hot. Their eyes still met, Elva slowly untied the teacher's tie without either of them moving. She removed it agonizingly slow, looking into her eyes with parted lips before dropping it on the floor and unbuttoning the first two buttons on her crisp white shirt.

After the first two buttons were opened, Val decided to take back control and leaned in to kiss the librarian's neck hungrily. Her roaming hands lifted her sweater, exposing her skin to the cold inch by inch. She sat back to admire her as she exposed her soft belly and a pink bra with cute bows and frills. "My pretty girl," Val cooed, massaging her chest and pressing on her nipples through the fabric. Elva whimpered and arched her back into her touch. The larger woman wrapped her hands around her waist and pulled her close, pressing her face into her cleavage and leaving kisses on her supple flesh. With one arm around her, she reached down to absentmindedly stroke the sensitive skin on her thighs beneath her skirt. Elva squirmed as soft moans and whimpers escaped her lips. Her mind was already clouded over with desire, proving once again how easy it was for this woman to make her melt and completely unravel.

Val's fingertips brushed against the front of Elva's panties, causing her to shiver. She gently poked and prodded her until pushing her skirt up her legs to reveal her milky white thighs and an adorable pair of panties that matched her bra. Val grinned devilishly. "Look at you, pretty little thing. You wore this because you knew I was coming today, didn't you?" Elva's faced burned with embarrassment and she couldn't respond. Val took the opportunity tweak each of the girl's nipples that spilled out of her bra, eliciting loud whimpers out of the smaller woman. After a moment without a response, Val smiled, "You wanted to look pretty for me? What a good girl. You look so pretty."

Elva nodded shyly and held onto Val's arms that roamed her body.

"Use your words, baby girl," Val encouraged.

Elva whimpered. "I-I wanted to look pretty for you today," she blurted out, embarrassed. It was so embarrassing how Val could coax these words out of her so easily. But at the same time saying her desires out loud gave her a catharsis that she had never experienced before. Every time Val looked at her with her warm, loving eyes, she felt safe enough to confess all of her sins to her.

Val chuckled with a lion's grin on her face. "What a good girl." She lifted the hem of the sweater and pushed it into Elva's mouth. Elva obediently bit down and held it in place, exposing her own chest to her pursuer's hungry eyes. The more her own skin was exposed the more she noticed Val's clean professional clothes staying unwrinkled between their bodies. She became aware that she was sitting in the teacher's lap, being praised and attended delicately. She felt special and loved and also dirty and wanton. She relished in the embarrassment of holding her sweater in her mouth obediently.

Val's knuckles brushed back and forth over Elva's pink panties and she squirmed in uselessly her lap. She maintained intense eye contact and watched her hungrily. Elva's lower lip trembled and her back arched as her gentle touch sent jolts of electricity through her, making her jump and cling onto her. She whined through the sweater between her teeth with big pitiful eyes.

Elva felt the elastic of her panties stretch as Val pushed them aside to get access to her sweet sensitive pussy. She was already thoroughly wet and she jumped when a large calloused finger gently pressed her clit back and forth. A louder moan escaped Elva's lips which caused her to remember she was in the library, her place of work. She found herself staying after school to get special attention from the teacher. Her head spun as Val stroked her with attentive gentleness. She was unraveling for her once again, this time being dominated in the place where she was typically the boss.

Val carefully shifted Elva in her lap. She turned her slightly with one arm securely around her waist, moving both of her legs to one side of her. She held the smaller girl in her lap with an arm around her back and her hand spreading her legs wide apart by holding under her thigh. Elva dropped her sweater from her mouth with a gasp as Val's free hand gently teased her entrance. Elva whined and clung to her, crumpling her clean shirt in her hand. Val just watched her with a hungry smile, tracing in circles around her most sensitive parts. "You waited all day for this, huh baby?"

Elva just sputtered and nodded.

Val dipped a finger into her entrance before pulling it out almost immediately. It made Elva's eyes flutter and she clung to her tighter. "You've done such a good job waiting for me, my angel." Val planted a loving kiss on Elva's head, "My beautiful girl." She continued to massage and tease her until Elva was writhing. She dragged her teeth across her neck and whispered in her ear, "what do you say?"

"P-Please-" she whimpered.

Suddenly, Elva was full. Val slid a finger inside her suddenly and deeply that caused her to gasp loudly. It felt so good to finally get relief from her burning and aching loins. Her legs trembled a bit as Val's fingers brushed a sensitive spot deep within her before retreating. Before she could complain she was filled up once again. It was hard to squirm as she was held in place tightly with her legs firmly open, much more open than they needed to be. She felt Val's fingers crook slowly and tantalizingly deep inside her. Each thrust was slow and methodical, touching nerves that sent chills down her legs.

Val devoured the sight of the innocent librarian falling apart in front of her. She watched every soft curve of her body bounce as she quickened her pace, stroking her insides roughly. Elva's pillowy breasts spilled out of her bra, tempting the larger woman to lean down and take one into her mouth. Elva panted hard and whined loudly. She felt helpless to this intense attack of pleasure as she was held tightly by Val's strong upper body. As Val mercilessly dipped in and out of her, Elva's legs began to quiver and she covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyelashes fluttered and her feet trembled with pleasure that shook her whole body. Every time she tried to get words out, they came out unintelligible.

"Good girl, good girl," Val whispered, her breath heavy in her ear as she pounded her fingers into her. "You're not allowed to cum yet, baby girl. Take it like a good girl."

Elva cried out helplessly, "I c-can't-" She gasped loudly. "I can't hold it!" she whined, struggling to hold on as the larger woman played her body like an instrument.

"Hold it, baby. Be a good girl. I know you can." She watched as the girl trembled in her lap.

"Please!" she cried. "Please, I c-can't hold it!" She begged desperately, crying out as loud as she could muster. "I can't--"

Elva gasped as every muscle in her body tensed at once. She arched her back and held on to her lover's shirt, clinging and pulling so hard that one of the buttons fell to the floor. From her insides came a rush of fluid that soaked her lover's lap and even splashed a bit onto the floor. She trembled and cried out, burying her face in her lover's chest as she spasmed against her. Her orgasm slowed, and she remained twitching and trembling as she caught her breath.

Val released her grip on the smaller woman and simply held her as she twitched in her lap. "Look what a mess you've made..." she mused, kissing her on the forehead. Elva whined, relaxing in her arms before she was suddenly turned around forcefully. Val spread the girl across her desk, standing her up on wobbly legs with her upper body on her desk and her ass on display in front of her. She brought her open palm down hard on her bare ass cheek. "You came before you were allowed, my love." She smacked her again on the other side, satisfied watching her pale flesh begin to glow red.

Elva was limp laying across the desk, whimpering and jumping with each smack. "I-I'm sorry," she choked out. Her glasses sat askew on her face and her curly hair stuck to the back of her neck.

"Don't be sorry, angel." Val leaned down stroked ass gently to cool the burning. "You are still my good girl. You look so pretty when you fall apart for me."

Elva panted quietly for a few seconds before weakly pushing her ass into the air. "I w-wasn't a good girl, I still need to learn..." She whimpered, her face burning bright red.

Val smiled hungrily and stood up, leaving her to stand on her own wobbly legs as she laid across the desk. The larger woman positioned behind her and pulled her panties up roughly to expose more of the supple, burning flesh of her ass. "Why don't you count for me then, my love. I think ten is enough." She absentmindedly massaged her.

"O-Okay.." Elva braced herself and Val brought her open hand down hard on her delicate exposed flesh.

"One..."

Val struck her again on the other side.

"Two..."

Val maintained her strong hits until they reached ten, evenly distributing the strikes on each side until she was properly red. Elva took every hit with a whimper but hardened her resolve to take all of them. When Val drew the girl back into her lap, she had tears running down her cheeks.

12