Comforting Wife's College Friend

Story Info
Wife wants to help her college friend with cheating husband.
5.3k words
4.12
37.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

I have been out of sorts lately. One of my cherished doggies passed away recently and I was devastated by that. Then I got sick... but I survived! I have not felt like writing lately. I did a little flash story. Just a bit of fun. Darker Binding edited this before i could even ask him! Any remaining errors are mine and mine alone. As always read with tongue firmly in cheek. I write for fun. If you don't appreciate my little stories, you are invited to take pen in hand and write one yourself. God bless us all Tiny Tim, and please try to stay safe, so we can all get through this terrible time together. I'm putting this in loving wives because there is a loving wife! Wow, irony there. No persons under eighteen in this story, Any similarity to anyone living or not is purely coincidental.

Comforting Wife's College Friend

"She won't be any problem Honey, I promise!" Arleen said. Arleen, my darling wife of fifteen years, was currently trying to get me to accept her old college roommate visiting us for a week or two.

"Yeah right," I said very sarcastically, "she almost broke us up in college. Have you forgotten the little trick she pulled on us? Or how about when she got you drunk and stoned and you almost fu-" I was reminding her.

"-Yes, yes, yes I almost fucked that football guy... But you saved me!" Arleen said fervently.

"I almost went to jail over you! I was just lucky there were lots of witnesses, and she got off scott free didn't she? So after all that fuckin bullshit, you have some real chutzpah to want me to let her stay with us. For God's sake, our house is not that big. Can't she stay with her mom?"

"Her mother, Sheila, got divorced last year. She's in a tiny one-room efficiency. Monica's dad sorta disowned her after she fucked you with her little stunt. Which by the way, I have never, ever, heard you complain about in all these years..." She had a kind of misery in her voice.

"For the one-thousandth time, I am sorry, and I swear to God I thought it was you. I mean we were drunk, but I know it was you I went to bed with. I wasn't going to check your I.D. at four a.m. while I was fucking her... I mean you... Oh fuck, you know what I mean! I am truly sorry for what happened. I think Monica is a dirty little slut. And you did tell me about-" again she cut me off.

"-I've told you a hundred times, we were just kind of experimenting, it's not like we were bull dyke lesbians! We both like cock more than pussy." She is always a bit embarrassed by her slutty behavior. I kinda liked it, especially if it involved her having sex with another woman, oh yeah!

"Ok, maybe Monica is a dirty little slut, but George... She is in real, serious trouble. I have never seen you turn someone away who truly needed help. That's just not like you! Her husband was cheating on her for sure, and then the bastard froze all of their bank accounts, so she would be totally and completely broke." My wife was very upset. Arleen is always on the side of the little person. The one with no power in the relationship.

"Can't her lawyer?-" as I spoke, Arleen interrupted me again but. I'm a husband and used to it.

"-She's working on it as we speak. How long? I don't know. A few days or a week at most, but I'm not a damn lawyer. George... Monica needs a little bit of emotional and physical comfort. He hit her you know. The son of a bitch punched her in the face."

"I did not know that. Well then sure, call her up and... Now what?" I saw her face. Something else going on in her pretty little head, I'm pretty damn sure. I can't stay mad at her. She just wiggled her perfect little ass and I was done. I become just like all the other housebroken husbands: a sycophant, whose motto is "yes dear," I thought to myself. Her ass is my kryptonite. I hate it when she leaves, but I love to watch her go! Oh yeah!

"You have to go get her. The cars are both in his name only, because of the business. If Monica drives one of them, he promised to put her in jail.

"The bastard used ten thousand dollars out of their household accounts to bail himself out of jail, and then he cut her off moneywise... completely. He is such a fucker.

"They have an emergency court hearing next week on Tuesday, but that's eight days away. She is terrified of him now. I need my big strong fearless husband..." She ran her hands over my biceps and chest.

"Wait, you have another husband? He's big, strong, and FEARLESS?" I smiled at my wife. She punched my arm.

"George! Don't make me spank you!" She giggled.

"You would like to spank my ass, wouldn't you?" I looked at her. Her face told it all.

I launched into my ideas.

"Well, there will be a few rules. One. No girl's nights out. You want to drink or dance... Do it here so nobody goes to jail or to the hospital... Two. She can't secretly fuck me or you- "

"Unless both spouses agree to it!" She giggled. What a dirty girl my wife is.

"I'm gonna spank you right now I think... Three. No drugs-"

"-Come on! Monica still smokes pot. It calms her down. I like getting high too! You're such a stick in the mud." My wife is a pothead! She fucks me silly when she gets high.

"And pot makes both of you into sex-crazed horny toads...No tobacco in the house either. Can't stand the smell... Four. No, no, no bringing home guys! Period. If she's ready for that action, then she surely doesn't need to be here at all."

I waited for the argument, which never came. Hmm. So they would be doing that behind my back? My wife's slutty behavior may be destroying our marriage. I won't put up with that shit. I'll divorce her ass first. But I would extend a real olive branch: "I will make an extra effort to be nice to her. I will kiss her ass because I know Monica means a lot to you. Are you coming over to her house to help her pack up and whatnot?" I asked her, thinking she was going to jump at the chance. I was wrong. She shook her head no.

I don't think she wanted to go at all. I explained that I needed her, "I would like to have a video just in case I have to change his attitude. That is important if things do get physical, so make sure that your phone is charged up. It's very, very important and might keep me out of jail!" I knew damn well it was going to wind up in a fistfight. I kinda like a good fight now and then.

I was actually thinking he probably had lots of really good reasons to be pissed off. This is why I don't want to get involved in other folk's marriages or their relationships. Very good chance to fuck things up worse!

She reached down to my crotch and rubbed my cock through my pants. "I have a very special favor to ask of you, my darling husband. You know that I love you so much it hurts, right?" She said. Why did she say that? Uh-oh... She called me the d-word. Darling. Condition red, battle stations, look out! Incoming! Here it comes! I decided if I was going to die, I should at least remind her that I love her as well.

"I love you more. I would die for you. I would kill for you. I would pretty much do anything you could possibly ask me to do. I love you so much." I said it, and I meant it too. I waited for the pitch.

"Would you really do anything for me? Seriously? This request is a big deal. It would mean a lot to your loving wife. I will try to understand if you say no, but I pray that you at least think about it first. Will you at least think about it before you turn it down?" She must be asking for a very big deal. She was almost 'pre-apologizing!'

"What are you talking about? Murder and or mayhem? Did you just kill someone and I need to go dispose of the body? Plan on an armed robbery? Kidnapping? Did you knock over a bank or something equally bad? WHAT IS IT?!"

"I want you to fuck and suck someone for me. And I want to watch you fuck her, make her come, and possibly I will then participate a bit. When you cum inside of her... I want to lick your sweet jism out of her cunt! I know it violates our wedding vows, but if you and I both do it together, maybe it's not so bad." She was absolutely serious. "Will you at least think about it and consider it? Not just say no out of hand? Please?" She was not joking about this at all.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHO?" Of course, I knew. Aargh!

My female nemesis.

"You know who. Come on."

"Monica? Really? She may have a fucking turd of a husband, but they are technically still married. Even if the bastard did punch her, and cheat on her, they are still married. Do you want to fuck up her damn marriage for sure? This is not a good idea. I want you to think about THAT," I said emphatically.

"Her husband has not touched her in two full years. I know you find it hard to believe, but she has remained faithful to the son of a bitch! He stays out and drinks, or comes home smelling like sex two or three times a week, lipstick all over his clothes. Sometimes he doesn't even come home at all. Phone calls from strange women every day.

"It's not even the first time he has hit her. This was just the first time she called the cops on his ass. She is very much afraid of him. Have you ever hit a woman?"

"I spanked your ass, but since you had -I don't know how many orgasms- after that, I don't know if you can count that as 'hitting'. I don't condone what he did, but she is only telling you her side of the story. What about his reasons for his behavior? It's probably gonna wind up in divorce court," I opined.

"She has been to a lawyer. I want to lend her the money for the lawyer, and the private investigator. I have never, ever, asked anything from you in our whole marriage. If she and he somehow do reconcile... So what? Good for them. If you won't help me, I will pawn all my jewelry and sell my car. I am begging-"

"-Stop already! Of course, I am going to come and help her. WE will help her with the divorce costs, you are not selling anything! I just wanted to know if you understood the dire ramifications of what you want me to do. There is a big difference between just helping her out, and then me fucking her brains out! For God's sake, she doesn't even like me! What makes you think she will even go through with this? She might cut off my balls for sport," saying my case.

"Because she told me how lucky I was to have a good, decent husband like you. She said-" choking up... My wife started to cry.

"What? What did she say, Honey?" I asked her. Trying to calm her down.

"If she had met you first, she would have married you in a heartbeat! She is and has been, very jealous that you are mine. She has seen how you treated me over the years and..." She was crying again, unable to speak for a second.

"What?" I prompted.

"She loves you. She really, really loves you. She craves your attention and wants to fuck you very badly. She loves me as well I think, as in bi-sexually. Just not as much as you. But it might just be lust for me... There I said it. I have been holding that in me for a week. I feel better that I told you the truth.

"So my question to you is, George, oh love of my life, faithful husband... What are you going to do?" She looked at me right down to my soul. How does she do that, like I was transparent as glass?

"If you are absolutely sure it's what you want... I will take care of everything. Let's go rescue her. Tonite she must rest and recover. Tomorrow we will pay her lawyer and P.I. and maybe do some banking if possible. I will try to make her feel at home, I promise. The sex stuff, well we will wait and see. She might not be up for anything at all. I mean, she just went through a very traumatic experience! I had no idea she had any type of loving feelings for me at all. I will be on my best behavior and we'll see how it goes, ok?" My wife was beaming as I spoke. I must have said something right.

"I love you, George. You are the best husband ever." She started to blow me, choking on my cock trying to deepthroat me.

"You are not too shabby as a wife either, my little slut. I'm going to spank your fat ass tonight and fuck it till you explode," I said as she continued trying to deepthroat me.

"Mmm... gdb dll umm," her mouth was full. I shot a gallon of cum in her, or at least that's what it felt like. She swallowed my cum, every drop! Oh yeah!

I got ready to go rescue my wife's friend and former lover. I hope that Arleen appreciates this, and I don't get shot or arrested. This guy beats women. Only a real pussy does that so I might kick his ass on general principles. We went out and got in my pickup... it's time to make the donuts.

~~~~~~~~~~

I backed up into the driveway and lowered the tailgate. Monica texted the front door was open, and to come on in. They were fighting in the kitchen.

We walked in ... I told my wife to get the video rolling.

I heard smashing and yelling already.

"Already rolling... the kitchen is the second doorway on the left," She pointed.

We walked in like normal folks, me first. "Monica!" I called out. There she was with her loving husband strangling her. She was turning blue. I dialed 911 and put it on speaker. I handed my wife my phone. I had to get him off her right now.

"911 what is the nature of your emergency?" My wife spoke in hushed tones to the operator as I spoke softly to Monica's husband.

Speaking quietly and calmly to the madman, "Frank. Let her go. Stop strangling her before she dies, and you become a murderer. Let her go, Frank." Trying to sound like a calming influence, I tried to get him to listen to reason. He was like a wildman. He had completely lost it.

"Fuck you, get out of my house. I'll call the cops on your asses. Get out!" Frank was in a very bad mood. Ok, time for plan "B". Bust him up.

I hit Frank very hard in the face with my right hand. Not hard enough to break bones, but I had his full attention now for sure. He let go of Monica. She fell on the kitchen table. She was blue. I hoped that she was alive. She needed medical attention right away.

"You killed your wife Frank." I said calmly.

"She ain't dead yet," he said with a sneer.

"Hey Frank," I said as I prepared to end the fight. Loosened up my arms for what came next. He charged me like a bull and we traded punches for a while, with me wearing him down. I have been boxing since i was a kid, and I was getting ready to throw the knockout punch when he surpised me. He had a knife in his left hand.

"I'm gonna kill you now, asshole!" He went to stab me with one of those super-sharp ceramic blades that they sell on TV. When did he get the knife? He got close to me and this time I hit him square in the nose as hard as I could. I really put everything I had into that one hard punch. His nose exploded, and he flew backward a few feet. I noticed the knife was sticking out of my chest on the right. I got dizzy and fell as I pulled out the knife and thought, "oh yeah, that's probably gonna leave a mark!" then promptly passed out. The last thing I saw was my wife lookin down on me with a frantic look on her face.

I woke up to a constant beeping noise. All kinds of machines were making quite a racket and my chest hurt on one side.

"He's awake!" Someone yelled. A nurse appeared and held my hand.

"George Webb. Listen to me. You were in a fight and you got stabbed. Don't try to talk. You're in North Bergen All Saints hospital. Your left lung collapsed but the first responders reinflated it, and the surgeon fixed it up for you. You are on a respirator. You need to rest a few days. You saved a woman. You are a hero. Now go to sleep. Rest. Don't worry about anything."

I heard her talking in a long dark tunnel. Blackness overcame me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as they were pulling something out of my throat. Yuck! A nurse and doctor were looking at me.

"Mr. Webb, don't try to talk yet. You were on a respirator for your lung. Can you understand what I am saying to you? Just nod for yes, or left and right for no." I nodded yes.

"You are probably very thirsty, but we can't give you any water just yet. The nurse is gonna feed you ice chips for a while. Your throat is sore from the respirator. This is all very normal. We will give you your water when it's safe to do so. Do you understand me? Just nod. I am going to raise the bed a little bit so you can see your visitors. They have not left your side for six days. By the way George, you are a hero. You saved two women's lives." He shook my hand and was gone. Doctors don't hang around much.

I looked around and there was my wife Arleen and Monica each beaming at me with love. I must have done something right!

"Welcome back my love. My hero. My man. You saved Monica and me too. I love you, George," Arleen said in hushed tones, probably because of the nurses all over the place.

One nurse was feeding ice chips in my mouth. They felt glorious if a bit cold but helped my sore throat immensely. She beamed at me lovingly... from a strange nurse! She was very pretty.

I looked over again and Monica said, "Thank you for saving me. You know what they say. If you save someone, their life belongs to you. I belong to you now George. I am yours," Monica said to me. Then she mouthed the words, "I love you!" Monica held my right hand, my wife Arleen held my left hand and the nurse kept shoving in ice chips, a few at a time. They did help my throat a lot.

The pretty nurse bent over and whispered in my ear, right in front of my wife and mistress, "Mr. Webb, I find you to be a very attractive and interesting man. If these two here don't work out, I would love to get to know you better. I'm Linda Warren, and I helped sew up your chest. I think you are incredibly sexy." She kissed me on the cheek. I just thought she was taking a great big risk getting personally involved with a patient, especially with my wife five feet away. Poor thing must have a death wish!

My wife and Monica were doing rock-paper-scissors. Apparently, Monica lost. She scowled and left the room. My wife wasted no time, moving the sheets and lifting my hospital gown.

"Does this still work?" she asked as she played with my rapidly hardening dick. Monica came back into the room, seeing my wife jacking me off and she ran to the bed.

"You dirty girl! You just promised me that we would suck him TOGETHER," Monica said pissed off.

"I couldn't wait. I haven't sucked him yet, just playing with it,"

My wife said to her friend.

They both stared at my erection. How I got a hard on with a fresh chest wound is beyond me. I am glad my equipment still functioned ok.

"It's a beautiful cock. Let's suck each side, two on one. He'll like that," Monica said conspiratorially. The women each licked my dick up and down on opposite sides. I was in heaven as I received a double blowjob. Or... lick job. They had two tongues up and down my dick and it was fantastic.

Suddenly the door flew open and the nurse came over, immediately spoiling my fun. "I'm sorry ladies, what you are doing is against hospital policy. You are doing my job. I'm a trained cocksucker," She said smiling.

Did she just say that? I wonder if the hospital has classes? And then, nurse Linda Warren devoured my hard cock. I could not stop her amazing blowjob, and in a few minutes I exploded in her mouth. She took every single drop. She must have got an "A".

"Don't you dare swallow! I want some of that jism. He is my husband, that's my sperm!" My wife wanted my man juice. She was truly pissed off.

"Hey, I want some too! Please! Please! Please!" Monica whined. All three of the women shared my cum. I must have been dreaming. The next thing I know, there was my wife climbing up on my very hard cock, and the two others were helping her with her balance. Monica aimed my remarkably hard cock at my wife's hole, and then I was inside Arleen. She was extremely happy as she rode me slowly up and down. She had such a look of concentration! She stiffened and shuddered. Her head went back and she moaned loudly, having just orgasmed. Hard. She was helped off, and Monica jumped up on my still hard cock, and she rode me like a bronco buster to her hard climax. I still had not come, well at least in a pussy, so Linda the nurse was on me in a flash, sucking my cock into her cunt, and she climaxed hard twice! She kissed me and thanked me. The other two helped her down, but just then a tall blond mean-looking nurse came in. This must be the head nurse. She looked angry. Steaming mad angry.

12