Coming Around Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, oh," Graham breathed. "Are... are we doing this?"

I couldn't be sure of what he was asking. He could have asked if we were going to proceed further, or he might have been asking if I could believe it was happening at all. Either way, my answer was the same.

"Sure fucking feels that way doesn't it?" I growled in his ear.

"You're... so hard," Graham told me.

"You too," I responded.

Graham lifted only for a second before plunging his face back down to mine. We pecked and tongued and mouthed across one another's face like desperate virgins. I loved every dirty second of it. I squeezed the cock tightly in my hand until I made Graham moan into my mouth.

I was drunk, and not solely on alcohol. The scent of cologne, rum, and masculine musk filled my head. A hard body rocked into me, pinning me down to a cloud of sheets. Our eyes would open and meet for the briefest of seconds. Then our mouths would open and our tongues would dance again. Could neither of us come to grips with who it was we were kissing? Or did we realize who it was and grow desperate for more?

Graham raised up on his knees at once. He hooked one of his hands in my briefs and started to jerk them down my thighs. Out popped my stiff cock, falling with a smack below my stomach. Graham's eyes widened when he saw it. He froze for a second before working to tug my underwear completely off of my ankles. His hand slid to encircle the base of my shaft, and there he gave it a firm squeeze, watching my tip turn bulbous and red.

"Oh... shit, Mack," Graham breathed.

"What is it?" I asked.

Graham shook his head. "N-nothing, I... it just looks incredible."

I'd never been told anything like that. From Graham's words alone, I saw my cock stiffen and grow another inch.

Graham turned and looked at me. I could see the lust brimming over his eyelids. It was so odd getting such a foggy "fuck me" look from Graham. It was stranger still that he'd stripped me naked and now squeezed my dick in his hand like that.

He started to stroke me. Graham was lowering himself onto the bed while squeezing my dick tightly and pulling. It was almost painful, but I couldn't tell why. Was it because of how hard I was? Was it that Graham was gripping me that tightly? I liked it. It was as if he couldn't grope me harder or get enough of the feeling of my dick pulsating in his hand.

Just like that, Graham opened his mouth and shoved his head down the length of my dick.

I wanted to toss my head back and roll my eyes and moan and grab at the covers. I didn't. Instead my eyes widened and I watched. It didn't seem real. Maybe that's why I forced myself to watch. I could feel how hot my pulse was all throughout my skin. I was drunk, and it all felt like a dream. I knew it wasn't.

That was Graham. I'd slept beside this guy in the rain. I'd went into a war zone with him. Now I watched in disbelief as his jaw flexed wide allowing his mouth to engulf my entire dick. Clearly, this was not his first time. Graham would seal his lips right at the base of my shaft. His lips would pull tightly and tug skin along as he went. His head nodded with a motion that was both forceful and graceful.

He wanted this. Graham had wanted this. There was no other explanation. I watched him rock and twist his head down my dick and I realized that he loved every second of it, and that he'd probably done this many times before. Had he cut Caitlyn off for that reason? Was this his goal right from the very beginning? Had he called me up to get together to orchestrate this very moment?

If he did I was glad. I was ecstatic.

For a long while I just watched. My entire cock was slick now. Graham was making sure to cover every inch. He wasn't just going through the motions. His head would bob, sure. But he'd stop and pop my tip from his lips, and wag his tongue down my shaft. He'd suck hard on my swollen glans, flatten his tongue over my balls, bite at the base of my shaft... the guy knew what the hell he was doing. Every bit of it drove me nuts.

I realized how we were positioned. Graham was lying on his side now. His thighs were off to my side on the bed. Though his legs wouldn't stay still, I saw that the stretched cotton of his briefs were barely able to contain a throbbing bulge beneath. All at once I let it take over. It felt so greedy, so hungry, but I lunged and grabbed Graham by his thigh and pulled until I was able to turn him over.

I pulled Graham right on top of me.

He was happy to oblige, his big thighs straddling my face. His body was on mine once again. Graham settled in and began to torture my cock with his mouth. I could actually feel my tip beating at his tonsils in the back of his throat. Now, I was staring up at the massive bulge in his underwear.

I frantically reached up and dug for the waistband of his underwear. I fought like hell, but I was able to jerk them over his jutting ass, down his thighs to his knees, and out of the way of my head.

A pale cock sprung free.

I'd never seen this angle before. Graham's balls drooped just above my forehead. His hard cock pointed right at my chin, jumping with excitement. I clutched my friend's clammy ass with one hand while I grabbed his cock in my other. I heard him moan.

I couldn't wait any longer. I opened my mouth and pointed Graham's dick into my head. It felt odd from this angle. His tip glanced right over my tongue in a way I hadn't felt. I jammed my face upward toward the dangling set of balls until they were right in front of my eyes. I could taste his salty skin as it filled my jaw. I could smell his natural aroma. It filled my head and intoxicated me further.

I didn't need my hands. I clutched Graham by his ass and worked his cock from beneath with my head. I let my eyes cross and roll. My breath blasted from my nose. Graham's legs slid wider, which crammed his shaft into my face even more, almost pinning my head beneath him.

I was absolutely lost.

My sole focus was the bare crotch in front of me. It was all I could see. It was all I needed to see. I didn't even remember who this dick belonged to, I just wanted it in me, in my throat. Graham. God it was Graham's cock. I lathered his shaft with my tongue and watched the excess spit glide down to his tip. Just before the filth drooped from his dick, I gobbled it all back into my lips and jammed my face up into Graham's crotch again and again. I pulled at his ass cheeks, spreading him open and letting my fingers prod deep into his warm ass crack.

I could feel Graham's moaning reverberate through my cock. Not even to yelp or moan did he pull my dick out of his mouth. A few times we wordlessly synchronized our motions, our bodies rocking and our heads thrusting onto one another's spit coated dicks.

Then I realized my error. I learned that Graham was as forceful at fucking as he was at talking. I learned this when he started to thrust his hips. I was trapped. Suddenly all I could do was flatten myself to the covers and open my jaw as wide as it would go. A bulbous tip beat at the bottom of my throat. I watched Graham's sagging balls start to bounce right on top of my nose.

I clutched him for dear life. Graham was fucking my face. He gasped for air as he pulled his head from my dick. He wasn't done though. I felt his wet mouth all over my shaft and my balls. The sensations were insane. Thick swollen flesh was plowing through my lips while my crotch was being covered with saliva coated kisses. Graham tightened his fist and stroked me. The sensations were overwhelming.

Why was I not painting his cheeks with cum? It was all I could think. My body was being pummeled by the intense sensations above and below, and yet I only felt the slightest burn in my shaft.

The alcohol. The liquor. The beer. That was the only explanation. Instead of a quick mutual sucking, I had to lie there and suffer the quickening thrusts of Graham's body into my head. He was fucking my face like it was made for that. I was able to actually watch each inch barrel through my lips, followed by the bouncing of a smooth scrotum right in front of my eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore. God damn, Graham was going to choke me. He just kept getting faster and more forceful! I couldn't pull my head away pinned as I was. I squirmed beneath my friend until I was able to shoot my arms between his thighs. Then I shoved down, breaking his chokehold and jerking his cock from my lips.

I felt the filth drape away from his cock and my lips. I gasped. I heard Graham bellow out a long groan against the flesh of my crotch. I was free now, but more hungry than ever. I tugged his lower body down and lurched for his ass. My mouth found the hot flesh between Graham's ass cheeks.

I put my tongue everywhere I could.

Briefly, the thought shot through my head that I was licking Graham's ass. How could it possibly be real? The horrible thought only sucked me deeper. I mouthed a loose set of balls. I ran the flat of my tongue across skin that rarely saw the light of day. I pushed into Graham's clammy asshole and swirled against the resistant skin that tightened in my mouth.

I lost complete track of time. Graham was sucking me off again. It felt like my cock was saturated and sore. I gasped for air and lathered his crotch and his ass until my jaw and my tongue hurt. It had to have been half an hour, an hour even. I couldn't tell. I was so drunk and so hooked on the taste of the forbidden that I just kept going.

At one point Graham just sat up. I could see the curves of his ass and his back above me. His asshole was planted right in my mouth and I never missed a beat. I used gravity to help push my tongue into his hole. I felt the pressure of his clenching ass cheeks around my face.

Graham finally had enough and climbed off of me. At least, he climbed off of my face. Through dizzy eyes I watched a breathless Graham crawl off of the bed. He didn't go far. Graham came to stand between my legs. He was stroking himself almost absently. His dick still throbbed and dripped saliva.

When I him stepping close, I could feel his heat. I could damn near feel his pulse. My legs opened out of some perverted reflex. Graham was glaring down at me through sex glazed eyes. Never had I been on the receiving end of that look from Graham. I felt my ass tighten and release.

"Mack?" He said, gasping the words.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta... I gotta fucking do this man," He told me.

Graham was already pushing my legs open further with his hands. He opened me like I was a whore. I wasn't sure if his words were genuinely desperate, or if they were an apology, of a warning of what he was about to do. Maybe it was all of it. Either way, I was shaking with excitement. I wanted him to hurry up and do it.

He must have been able to read my body language. Graham bent his knees. I felt his tip gliding up and down my crack until his head seated right against my asshole. Our eyes met. I could tell we were both squirming inside from the tumult of emotions. It was still so damn weird. Graham was naked. My legs were in the air. My asshole puckered, welcoming his pulsating tip.

Graham pushed right through my ass. I let out a long groan of ecstasy and allowed a lusty grin to open on my face. Though he paused, I pawed at his backside with my feet to encourage him to keep going. He grabbed my thighs and pressed his hips in again. Graham's cock spread me open an dove deeper. Now I was able to lock my ankles around him.

I moaned again and tugged at him. Graham adjusted and drove into me with force. I felt a dull hot pain deep inside. I cried out but wiggled my hips. I let my asshole fasten itself deeper into Graham's shaft until I could feel his warm scrotum wad itself into my crack.

"Ugh, fuck!" Graham blurted.

"C'mon, bitch," I teased him. "Show me what you got."

I saw the lust pouring from Graham's eyes. His hips started to roll and my eyes did the same. I clenched my insides and felt every veiny inch of Graham as he started to build speed.

I got exactly what I asked for.

Loud smacks filled the room. Each one was punctuated by guttural yelps that were beaten right up through my lips by the force of Graham's thrusts. He wasn't shy. The saliva that I'd lathered onto his dick was soon absorbed. Graham slammed his hips into the underside of my legs. His cock quickly built friction inside my ass.

I wanted to yell at him to stop. How could I? I'd just dared him to give it his all. A hot leathery dick beat its way through me and I opened my legs and took it. I grit my teeth. I grabbed at the covers around me and pulled. Graham had already hooked my legs in his arms. I arched my back in some kind of futile attempt at redirecting the hot pain in my ass. All I managed to do was change the angle. I felt Graham's fat tip jab up through me rapidly.

I was torn. I didn't want him to stop. That cock felt so good. But I couldn't bear the friction.

I leapt forward and grabbed Graham, tugging him down onto the bed. Our bodies were together again. Before I could say a word, Graham was kissing me. I let it happen. His thrusts slowed, but each one crawled deep and stung like a punch in the gut.

I had to peel my lips away from his.

"Graham!" I hissed.

He moaned as he kissed me.

"Graham... I...." I couldn't get it out. "We need... ahh... we need lube or... something."

His lips hovered over mine. "What, you can't take it?"

My dick jumped at my hips.

Graham licked at my lips. "You're saying I shouldn't... hammer down?"

"Graham...."

My protests were smothered each time by a kiss from Graham's lips.

"Graham, I...." Warm balls slapped my ass. "Ugh, god... Graham... let me...."

He kept doing it. I'd try to talk and I'd get a deep thrust for my troubles. Graham would always follow this up with a smooth roll of his tongue across mine, but soon after his hips collapsed onto me hard.

"If I do it like this," Graham hissed into my mouth, "we could go forever."

My legs widened and accepted the next blow willingly. My dick stiffened painfully from the enticing words.

"But if... if I go hard," Graham panted, "it'll get me... there."

I moaned and curled like a slut under him.

"You want that?" Graham asked me.

I tried to respond but he beat his hips into me.

"You want it hard?"

Again my words were pummelled into a whimper by Graham's cock. It was like his dick punctured my lungs with each thrust.

"What do you say?" He hissed.

"God damn it, Graham just fuck me!"

My words came out as a growl. I was sick of being teased and taunted. But my eyes widened when Graham lifted himself to stand once more. I felt fingers dig into my thighs.

I started to squirm and scream when Graham began to thrust.

I'd been fucked by men before, but not like that. In true fashion, Graham took even sex to an absurd level. His entire body locked and he fired his hips against me as fast as he could. I saw the look on his face. I saw the hunger in his eyes. All I could do was lay there and feel his dick get even harder while it stabbed into me like a glowing hot rod.

I could feel my own cock flapping at my pelvis. The pain, the pleasure, the sensation of fury that Graham forced into me sent a tingling sensation through my body. For several minutes I was a mere fucktoy, only able to weather the onslaught and wonder how someone's body could move so fast.

It didn't last. I yelled when Graham planted himself against me harder then ever, but then he remained there. That's when I felt it. Somehow all the shock and pain faded. His engorged dick thumped the inner walls of my ass. Warmth filled me. Several more times Graham drew back and drove right back into me.

I took every bit of it with exasperated laughter. I felt like a maniac. I was watching Graham seize wildly on top of me. He was my friend, my brother, and now he was evidently spilling cum into my body. I couldn't keep my hands still. I clutched his bulging neck and watched each throb leave his body, right there in his expressions. It was such a strange thing to see the faces he made. It wasn't so odd that I'd never seen his face twisted in orgasm before. Of course I hadn't.

But I was causing it.

Graham's elbows buckled. He fell onto me. I held his heaving sweaty form close and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh... oh, god!" Graham gasped into my ear. "Oh god, Mack!"

I let him rest right on top of me. Truthfully I was out of breath, too. My chest was hurting. My asshole was throbbing. So many emotions tumbled inside me. I still couldn't believe it was Graham I was holding. Graham's cock still dripped and shrank in my ass. He'd taken what he wanted. For so many moments, Graham just fucked me like a piece of meat, disregarding any caution. A part of me actually thought it fit him perfectly. I imagined girls he might have fucked... and other guys. Had he been this rough?

I wasn't in control but I was already moving. I pushed Graham's exhausted body from mine and slid away. Planting my feet on the floor, I rose on wobbling legs. I was sore everywhere. I wanted to be mad or annoyed or something.

I wasn't. It felt incredible.

I looked back down on Graham. He was face down, his back heaving up and down. My tongue started to drift freely in my mouth. That was Graham. I eyed the slopes of his back. I saw how spent his every muscle appeared, from his biceps to his thighs. Everything just seemed to sag with exhaustion. He was vulnerable.

I stared at his ass. I don't think I'd ever seen such a luscious looking piece of flesh in my life on anyone. I could feel myself throbbing below.

In a daze I was climbing into the bed. I spit in my hand. I stroked my stiff cock and lathered it in the slimy substance. Swinging my leg over Graham, I straddled him. Soon, I was thrusting, pushing my cock between my friends ass cheeks, letting him feel every inch between his flesh.

"Ffff... oh, ghuh..." Graham's noises were unintelligible.

For a while I just braced myself that way on my arms, letting Graham feel my dick slide between his ass cheeks.

"Alright," I said, still panting. "My turn."

Graham tilted his head. He was still gasping against the sheets. But he was still able to find words.

"Do it."

I grinned, though Graham couldn't see that. Adjusting my thrusts, I moved so that my tip began to prod at Graham's asshole. I could feel it's heat. The smooth crack of his ass was slick with sweat. I pressed forward, careful to align my hips to guide the pressure. My dick mashed back and twisted.

Then it was in.

Graham's tight hole squeezed around my tip painfully and locked around my shaft. The two of us cried out. I felt and saw Graham's entire body clench. I didn't stop. Further my cock pushed through the hot inner flesh of my friend's asshole. I heard him growl through his teeth. I didn't stop. I wiggled myself right to the root of my cock and planted my crotch against Graham's ass cheeks.

I pulled back, watching the way the tight ring of flesh seemed to spit my shaft right back out. I moistened my mouth and spit a thick glob of saliva right on my bulging vein. Then I crammed myself back into Graham. He winced and shifted. I crawled in tighter to him.

Within seconds my hands were planted on the bed while my lower body fired like an oil derrick down into my grunting friend. Graham's fat ass cheeks felt absolutely incredible. I drove down onto him harder and harder just to feel the way they'd smack and jiggle against my upper thighs.

Again I lost track of time. It all seemed to blur right by me. I rolled my body, ground my skin into his, letting my motions lock only when I'd seated my cock as deeply as I could inside of Graham. And I just kept going. I was nowhere near the point of climax. I wasn't even sure I wanted that. I was perfectly happy to just fuck Graham and feel his ass open like a glove being pulled over my shaft.