Coming Back To Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Jennifer takes her son, Daniel's virginity.
3.2k words
4.5
31.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All Characters are 18 or older.

Dan had just finished High School. He hadn't made any friends the whole time, and spent most of his life alone in his room. Jennifer, his mom, had suffered terrible loneliness as her boring husband hadn't had sex with her for a decade and a half. In retrospect, the two were a perfect pair to get closer than the average mom and son.

Jennifer was still hot at 41 years old. She was 5'3" with large, saggy tits. Her curly black hair framed her face perfectly. Her ass was a bit flabby, but big. Overall, Jennifer was quite attractive for her age.

This stood in contrast to her son. Dan was a weird, awkward young man, 5'7" and a weakling. Dan had no muscle and a round belly, though he wasn't that fat through the body. He rarely went out, and needless to say, he had never had a girlfriend.

Jennifer had been very mean to Dan over the years, and their relationship had been strained. But with her son moving out to college soon, Jennifer was doing her best to work her way back into Dan's life.

Jennifer was never one to be shy about mentioning sex. She would casually discuss sexual topics with her son, though hed usually shut down the conversation out of awkwardness. Jennifer made a point of frequently inquiring with Dan whether he had "met any girls" or "wanted to get laid".

This came to a head one day when Dan came home from work, the summer before moving out. He had just driven back from his summer job and came in to the house. It was mid-afternoon, and his dad wouldn't be back for another seven hours.

Dan came in needing to pee very badly. When he opened up the bathroom door, he was stunned to find his mother, head flung back in bliss, shoving a dildo up her pussy while on the toilet. Her head spun around and she screamed in embarassment, yelling to Dan, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M SO SORRY!". Jennifer awkwardly scrambled out of the bathroom and let Dan in.

When Dan walked out, his mom pulled him aside. "Dan, I'm sorry. No boy needs to see his mom doing sexual things. I know we've always been open about sex so it isn't shocking, but I just want to let you know I'll try to be more careful."

"It's fine mom!" Dan quipped, blushing bright red but shrugging it off as unfortunate timing.

About five minutes later, though, Jennifer cleared her throat and knocked on Dan's bedroom door.

"Come in mom!" He yelled.

Jennifer walked in, and jumped right into the big conversation.

"Dan, I have to talk to you about something."

"Ok, Mom."

"Look, me and Dad haven't had sex in a really, really long time. We aren't really even in a relationship at this point, it's just easier to live together. And up to this point, I haven't been getting any dick on the side."

"Holy shit mom, do you have to phrase it that way?"

Jennifer giggled.

"Y- you know what I mean, Dan. But I wanted to say, and I guess I'll just say it, but I think it would be really special if my first sex in all these years was with you!"

"WHAT THE FUCK mom? What did you just say?" Dan barked in shock.

"Calm down honey, I'm your mom. Nobody would know, you don't tell anybody, I won't either. I know you and I have been healing our relationship lately and I thought it might help to have a little intimacy!"

"Mom, what the hell, I never thought I'd have to say this, but can't you just find another man to have sex with?"

"Dan, its not about that! Remember when I caught you watching MILF porn? Remember all the problems we've had? You know this would be a great way to blow off steam."

"Mom, just give me some time on this, I understand you really want it but it still feels like, is this a prank or something?"

"No prank, son." Jennifer said as she walked out of the room.

Another ten minutes went by. Dan just sat in his bed in shock. No woman had ever desired him, and now his own mom was clamoring to smash. As he sat contemplating his options, he heard another knock.

"Can I come back in, sweetie?" Jennifer asked.

"S-sure mom. Come in!"

Jennifer walked in, having changed her clothes. She stood before Dan in tight gray yoga pants, highlighting her huge ass. Her cameltoe was on full display. On top, she wore only a sports bra, perking up her old tits a bit and exposing her delightful midriff. She approached the bed.

"Dan, your father won't be home until late tonight. I figured I'd start small with you, help you learn, this is your first time, right Dan?", she questioned.

"Uh, yeah, It will be mom..."

"Heh, I knew you'd come around. And there's nothing to be ashamed of about this being your first time." Jennifer said softly to Dan.

Jennifer climbed up on the bed, where Dan was lying stretched out on his back. Dan was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt. She put her hand on his crotch, and softly began to massage.

"Oh my god mom!" Dan panted.

Jennifer rubbed Dan's sweatpants again, and again with her palm. She could feel him getting hard, his girth narrow but his cock fairly long, certainly more than his father.

Dan was equal parts grossed out and thrilled. Jennifer climbed up onto her son, her legs against his and she lay face down on his chest. Then, she crawled up to his face, and locked lips with him.

Dan gave in. The two kissed passionately for five minutes, making sure to grope each other all over as they did. Dan pulled back, finally, panting rapidly.

"Oh yeah mom, I'm ready for this."

"The hell you are, Dan. You never get another first time, so you are NOT missing out on foreplay!" Jennifer said with a chuckle.

"Wh- Oh yeah, mom, what are we gonna do?"

"Before we take off our clothes, I wanna do a little dry humping. Here. Stay on your back."

Jennifer put one leg on each side of Dan, and firmly grasped his erection through his pants. She slowly folded down Dan's cock, letting it relax, until it sat flat on his abdomen.

Jennifer slowly lowered herself, and put her luscious cameltoe, jutting out of her yoga pants, onto Dan's erection. She slowly swayed her hips back and forth, dragging the outline of her whole vagina up and down his pole, pushing off each time around the rhythm from her clit.

"Oh god mom! You're amazing!"

"Dan, you ain't seen nothing yet. We haven't even taken our clothes off. Be careful not to cum!" Jennifer giggled.

Jennifer got up and got on her knees in the middle of his room. "Over here, Dan!" She said in an exaggeratedly seductive voice.

Dan came over, and she wasted no time. Jennifer slid her son's pants off and firmly grabbed his cock.

"Ooh, mommy has you rock hard and throbbing, right? You need your own mom to drain you?" Jennifer said.

"Oh my god, my own mom is giving me dirty talk!"

"Oh, it's a lot more than talk, boy. Here."

Jennifer began twisting her wrist around in circles, kneading Dan's cock. She slowly worked her way down the shaft, back up, and down again in sequence.

Dan could only moan at the spectacular work of his own mom. But she was far from done. Jennifer, without warning, spit onto Dan's dick and started working it with her hand.

"Oh yeah mom, please don't stop. It feels so slick and warm and nice!"

Jennifer spit more and more, until drool was dripping off her chin and his dick. A wet, squishy sound now came with every flick of her wrist. But suddenly, Jennifer pulled away.

"What now, Mom?"

"Enough spitting. It's time to get that dick wet for real."

Jennifer opened her mouth, and in one fluid motion, put her cheeks and tongue around her son's shaft. She began sucking instantly, drawing as much drool as she could from her mouth and letting it sneak out the tiny gap between her lips and her own son's dick.

Jennifer's spit had now reached the base of Dan's meat. She began lowering her head more and more, and she let her spit run wild.

"Mom! Oh my god mom it's so messy!"

Jennifer gave no response as she slid her tongue wildly around, slurping bubbles as loudly as possible. Dan's precum mixed with her slobber, and the resulting slop flew onto Dan's legs and all over Jennifer's face and chest. Some sloppy strands dripped down to the floor, which Jennifer made sure to cup her hands and collect, then loudly slurp into her mouth.

It was time. Dan prepared as his mom brought in a huge deep breath through her nose. Even without words, he knew what was coming. All at once, Jennifer slid her head down and let Dan's dick work its way all the way back to the back of her throat. Dan was being deepthroated by his own mother.

He could not hold out any longer.

"Holy fuck Mom! Im gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, Mommy!"

Dan's cock shot forth with a huge wave of gooey, liquid cum down the back of Jennifer's throat. His cock went limp and his mom let go, her face covered in a sloppy froth of cum and spit. One strand dripped to her legs, where she worked it into her yoga pants, massaging the droplet of cum onto her cameltoe.

Jennifer opened her mouth.

"All gone, Dan!"

"Holy shit mom, you swallowed all that?"

"Yes, son, it tasted wonderful. Now, I'm gonna go wash these clothes. I'll be back soon, and we can take it from there."

Dan sat back, stunned. He didn't regret it post-nut as much as he thought he would. His hot mother had come in and taken his virginity, and she was coming back for more. His dad didn't sleep with her any more so there was no guilt about cheating.

Just then, Jennifer walked back in, now naked.

"Alright boy, go ahead and strip!"

"Yes, mom. I do want to say, though, just let me recover a little. I don't think I can do anymore."

"Oh Dan, we can be intimate in more ways than with your dick."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Let's make out, Dan! Come over here and kiss me, we can get our sex drives back up as we go!"

Jennifer put her lips to her son's. She sat on his lap, straddling her crotch, the two connecting in their warm, intimate naked pose. She began pumping her spit into her son's mouth, giving a slobbery, passionate kiss as she felt up his back and ass cheeks.

Dan, for his part, slipped his right index finger into his mother's tight slit. Meanwhile, he wrapped his left hand around her butt and slid his left middle finger into her butt.

Jennifer loudly moaned as she pulled back from the kiss, their shared slobber all over her chin and chest. She kept swaying her hips as she felt him work finger after finger into her holes.

Dan then pulled the fingers out.

"Alright mom, let's see what tastes better!"

"You dirty boy! That's it, lick your fingers after they've been in mommy!", Jennifer said, playing along.

Dan loudly licked and slurped on his right fingers. His mom's grool gave way to his own spit, and a smile spread across his face.

"Soooo delicious mom!"

Dan then put his left index and middle finger to his tongue, tasting the sampling of his mom's ass.

"Fucking yes son, suck them clean!" Jennifer said, flexing her hips on his lap again.

Dan was about to praise his mom's delicious ass, but she grabbed him into another intense kiss. Dan took his slobbery fingers and pulled her in by fistfuls of hair, and Jennifer gave off an elated moan.

They pulled back again, and Jennifer was ready to let her son put her over the edge.

"Hey Dan, that tasted pretty good, right? Wanna try it right from the hole?"

"Fuck yes, mommy!" Dan replied almost instantly.

Jennifer laid down on her back on the bed, and spread her legs out wide. Dan dove right in, and began coating her entire vagina with his tongue. Then, he began tracing the tip of his tongue perfectly around her clit.

Jennifer's breathing quickened and became shallow as Dan kept massaging her clit, tickling it every few seconds with some spit flicked off the end of his tongue. Meanwhile, Dan massaged his mom's thighs.

Jennifer gave in to the delightful, soft kneading of her hips and the wonderful sensation on her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaah Dan yes! Fucking make me cum! I love you please please please make me cum!" Jennifer squealed brainlessly, and her son quickened the pace even more.

All of the sudden, Jennifer snapped her hips shut around Dan's face, locking him in as he drew her closer and closer to orgasm.

But then, just as Jennifer's muscles began to contract for an orgasm, Dan stopped.

"What the fuck! Keep going!" Jennifer shouted out.

Dan sat up on his knees.

"Flip over, mommy."

"Oh fuck yeah Dan, even your dad isn't willing to do this!"

Dan lowered his face into her ass, and slipped his tongue between her cheeks.

"Ohhh! Oh Dan! Yes Dan!"

He immediately knew he couldn't get enough of her asshole. It was clean, but still had the distinctive flavor that made it all so kinky. He could taste his own mommy's ass! Right then, he slipped in a bit of grool from her pussy that he had been holding in his mouth.

Dan kept lapping away at Jennifer's tight ass, at first slapping the opening with the wide part of his tongue, then working the tip of his tongue deeper in. His cheeks puffed up as he strained to drool more, lubricating his way in.

Jennifer couldn't hold back anymore, and let the perverted act with her son overcome her.

"YES! YES! YES! I LOVE YOU DAN! KEEP GOING! YEEEEEEE..." Jennifer shrieked, trailing off into a loud, horny orgasm. Her hip muscles latched shut, and Dan kept going as her cheeks tightened. The orgasm spread, and he could see his mom's stomach flexing harder and harder.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! DAN! YOU'RE THE BEST SON IN THE WOOOOORLD!" Jennifer squealed at a high pitch as he gave her one last, powerful lick.

As she slowly regained her wits, Jennifer grabbed onto Dan, and the two wildly grabbed at each others' bodies again. They kissed amorously, and of course sloppily.

But as the make-out session ended, Dan was becoming rock-hard again. Jennifer knew it was time. She told Dan to lie back down on the bed.

Jennifer got back up on Dan as she had before, but now with no clothes on. She straddled him, and put her pussy lips to the shaft of dan's cock, rubbing him in outercourse skin-to-skin.

Dan moaned softly as his mother swayed back and forth, her pussy resting on the underside of his dick.

Suddenly, all at once, Jennifer took a deep breath and shoved her son's meat into her pussy. She slid down on it, and Dan's mind was blown.

"Oh god mom! Your body's so fucking wonderful! Mom! I love you mom!"

Jennifer bucked her hips wildly, giving her son mind-blowing cowgirl for his first time. She put her hands on his shoulders, and let herself go wild. Dan couldn't sit still and kept ramming her higher, bouncing against his thrusting.

"Yeah Dan! Fucking give it to me!"

Dan felt weak everywhere but his cock as she bounced, and he already struggled not to cum.

"Mom, i'm gonna cum! Slow down! Are you even on the pill?"

Jennifer ignored his request, and if anything, sped up her riding. Then, with a giggle, she replied.

"Nope!"

"Oh my god mom, you could get pregnant! Get off!"

"Its okay... uh... Dan, i'm 41! Plus risking it makes me.... ugh... oh my god Dan, it feels so good... risking it turns me on so fucking much!"

Dan wanted to resist, but could do nothing as his body wanted it too much. He smiled as his mom stuck out her tongue and rolled back her eyes, giving an extended, breathless, blissy moan.

Just as Dan's cock could take no more, Jennifer suddenly dismounted as he reached the very edge.

"Mom! I was so close! What are you doing?"

"I want to be on the bottom for this!"

Jennifer got on her back. She pulled up her legs into missionary and spread them just wide enough for Dan to mount and enter her. Dan stretched his arms around his mom yet again, and their lips met for a kiss.

Meanwhile, locked in a kiss of pure lust, Dan fit his cock into his mom yet again. This time, he pounded downward with all the force he could, gravity guiding him in this time.

"Aaaaargh! Ungh! Oooooooheeeeeeeahhh!" Jennifer's guttural sex noises turned something on in Dan that made him wilder than even before. Dan put the full force of his body into slamming himself balls deep into her. He mounted higher than before, getting into the dominant position over his mom. He began to sweat as the effort took everything he had.

Dan was fucking her furiously. By now, he was above missionary and she was flat on her back, in the notorious "mating press" position.

Spurred on by his mother's hooting, grunting and squealing, Dan pressed his cock all the way to the base, so far down his balls had to fold back to rest on her taint.

Dan simply stopped in this wonderful carnal union to take it in. He and his mom stared into each other's eyes and understood that they had just become bonded in the most complete way. Jennifer was now sweating tremendously too, burning up for her son. The two felt their slick bodies against each other, and it felt so perfect for both.

Any remaining idea of pulling out disappeared as Jennifer folded her legs around Dan's back. With one final spasm of his core muscles, Dan launched an enormous flood of fertile cum into his own mother's hole. In delight, he felt it leave him and make its way toward her womb.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Jennifer shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"DAN! GET ME PREGNANT! FUCKING BREEEEEEED ME!"

Just then, Jennifer felt the tickling of the first spurts, then overwhelming fullness as the wave, more than Dan had ever came during masturbation, filled her pussy to the brim. Between the pressure and the ecstasy of the taboo breeding, she broke into a piggy squeal as she felt herself be potentially impregnated by her son.

It was done. The two sat together kissing, dripping in sweat, for nearly an hour. Dan's now-limp cock rested inside a puddle of cum in his mom, though it was mostly leaking inwards, not out.

By the time the two finally got off each other, the sweat had dried and some of the cum was stuck to both their crotches. The rest had flowed into Jennifer.

"Hey Dan!"

"Yessss mommy..." Dan said, exhausted.

"Can you leave work early tomorrow?" Jennifer sighed. "I think you're gonna be the best boyfriend I've ever had!"